Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 !

+3
pureSEDUCTION
golden07
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:21 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

MAN ARE YOU SERIOUS

I HATE SHADOW AND ASHLEIGH
THEY NEED TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARI...YOU GOTTA BE OKAY

OOO WHEN LAYTHON FIND OUT
ITS OVER...i LOVE IT ADD MORE

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

152--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

NEW PAGE = NEW ADD...LOL

153--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

only because i love you nae !
( lol ) =) gimme a couple of days !
exam week is almost over =)

154--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:40 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

YAY!!!!!!

155--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

i owe yall hella adds , so i will be adding very
very soon . i kow there are a few ppl upset
with me for not adding :
JANAE
RACHEL
RACHELLE
LISA
but i love yall and its comin soon !!
UPPZ !!

156--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 am

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

*folds arms and camps out until you add*

157--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:20 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

W0RKING 0N tHA ADD
RiGHt N0W !!
L0VE y`ALL !!

UPPZ !!

158--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:16 am

SexyT

SexyT

Bout tym ur behind got back here!!!
We need that add...
Like now!!!
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

159--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:34 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

...Chapter 12 (continued)...

--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Laytho10

Why is she not answering the phone? It was a little after 11:30 and I had been trying to call Arai`lea since 10:56 exactly. It wasn’t like her not to answer the phone; especially for me. I got up off of my bed and slid on my high top ADIDAS before walking out of my room.

Once I stepped off the elevator and into the lobby, I was greeted by the last person on my mind. I began to turn around and walk out of a side door, until I felt her grab my shoulder.

“Laython, we need to talk,” she said to me. I sighed and turned around to face Ashleigh. She looked like she was hurting, but I wasn’t one to have compassion for a girl who did me wrong.

“What could we possibly have to talk about Ashleigh?” I was in a hurry to find Arai’lea, my worry growing every minute, but Ashleigh was in my way. I was halfway listening to what she was saying until she said her name.

“I have something I need to tell you about Arai’lea.” I snapped my face towards hers and looked her dead in the eyes. Ashleigh kept talking. “This morning when I woke up, she was leaving out of our room with Shadow. I called out for both of them, but neither of them said anything. They were all hugged up when they were leaving; I thought you should know.”

My mind started spinning a million miles a minute. I didn’t know what was going on. Did I hear her right? No, not Arai’lea; not my Beautiful Girl. I leaned my back against the wall and covered my face with my hands. How could so much have happened in two weeks? Soon, Ashleigh started to speak again.

“I know where they went, Laython.” I removed my hands from my face and looked at her. “I can take you if you want.” There was no question about it.

“Let’s go.”

As Ashleigh and I headed to her car, so many thoughts flitted through my mind. Did she really leave with him? Is he hurting her? Is she going back to him? Does she love me? I got into the car and Ashleigh pulled out of the parking lot.

As I rode, all I could do was stare out of the window. We passed trees and houses and everything else in between. Once we were on the highway, Ashleigh started talking again.

“Laython, I’m so sorry about this. I’m sorry to see you hurting like this. Baby, you deserve better than some girl who is going to leave you when another guy comes around. She is never going to stop loving Shadow, and even if she leaves him again and you both get back together, he is going to come around and she will run to him again. Do you really think you need that in your life?”

I ignored Ashleigh. I refused to believe that Arai’lea would run back to Shadow after the two weeks we had had together. Yet, there was still a part of my mind that thought the complete opposite. What if all of this was just a game? I tried to shake the thought from my mind, but it stuck around.

After about 15 more minutes, Ashleigh pulled up to a house in a pretty nice neighborhood. She parked in the driveway, right behind Shadow’s black H2. Then, she looked over at me.

“Are you ready for this Laython?” she asked. I got out the car and walked up to the door. Ashleigh knew my answer, and hopped out the car and unlocked the door. She moved out of the way and walked back to her car. Before getting back in, she looked back at me once more.

“I’ll be waiting outside for you if you need me.” I nodded my head and turned my attention back to the door. I closed my eyes and sighed, then opened them, turned the knob, and walked in.

Once inside, I quietly closed the door and stood there. At first there was silence, but I gradually began to hear a constant banging on a wall. I followed the sound up the stairs and down a hall. I finally made it to the last door on the hall, and the banging on the wall was joined with a mixture of moans and screams. I stopped and stood there for a minute with my eyes closed. Please, dear God, don’t let this be what it seems. I opened my eyes and placed my hand on the knob. I turned it slowly and quietly entered the room.

As soon as I saw the scene on the bed, my heart shattered into a thousand pieces. Arai’lea was naked in the bed with Shadow on top of her. A sheet covered them, but I could still see Arai’lea’s beautiful body as she continued to moan, biting her lips and closing her eyes. Shadow had her hands pinned above her head with one hand, while is other was hidden underneath the sheets; pleasuring my Beautiful Lady the way I had only dreamed of doing.

Shadow looked over at me, and smiled as he continued to stroke my Babygirl deep. I felt my body getting faint. Then, Shadow spoke to Arai’lea.

“Whose is it baby?” he asked, penetrating his length deeper within her walls. I wanted to say something, but my voice was paralyzed. I wanted to walk out and leave, erasing both of them from my memory, but my feet wouldn’t move.

“It’s yours, Daddy!” Arai’lea screamed, throwing her head back and arching her back.

“Come for your Daddy, Rai!” Shadow grunted. He was about to reach his peak, and by the look on Arai’lea’s face, she was too. Then, they both came; the sound of Arai’lea being burned in my brain. The look of satisfaction on her face was burned on my heart.

Slowly, Arai’lea opened her eyes and her head turned my way. Shadow was staring at her the entire time. She closed her eyes and spoke to me.

“I’m sorry Laython,” was all she said. My voice finally returned.

“Is that all you have to say?” I asked her. She didn’t answer me, so I continued speaking. “Arai’lea, I love you and this is what you do? All I wanted was to make you happy, and I thought we were going strong, Beautiful. I guess I was wrong, huh?” Arai’lea still didn’t respond to what I was saying. Shadow had begun kissing on her neck and she had closed her eyes again. I felt the tears falling down my face. I asked her one last question.

“Is this what you want, Arai’lea?” She opened her eyes and looked at me.

“I love Shadow, Laython, and this is who I want to be with.”

I stared at her, and as I turned to leave I thought I saw a tear fall from her eye. I refused to turn back around. I slammed the door closed and ran back down the stairs and out the door. I jumped back into Ashleigh’s car, grabbed her face and kissed her hard. She kissed me back and we finally pulled away.

“You were right, Ashleigh,” I whispered, continuing to pour the lie from my mouth. “I never did stop loving you. Maybe we should try this again.” Ashleigh smiled at me, and I forced a smile onto my face.

“I’ll never hurt you again, baby.” She kissed me one more time, and we headed back to Lipscomb. She held my hand the entire ride, and talked about all the things we were going to do. I pretended to listen, but the tears kept falling, slowly and silently. In two short weeks, I had found the girl of my dreams. My heart was with Arai’lea, and it would always be for eternity. However, she would no longer have me.

----------------------
0HKAy , S0 i KN0W THiS ADD iS
L0NG 0VER DUE , S0 i MADE iT A
G00D 0NE =) i H0PE y0U LADiES
ENJ0y iT !!

TELL ME WHAT y0U THiNK !!
C0MMENTS !!
PREDiCTi0NS !!
ADViCE !!

UPPZ THA ST0Ry PE0PLE !!
KAMARiA iS BACK !!

160--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMGGGGGGGG affraid

ALL THAT WAS A LIE...
ARI HOW COULD YOU.
SHADOW SET YOU UP DIDN'T HE.
HE SAID HE WOULD KILL LAYTHON
IF YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW ALONG DIDN'T
YOU. SHAME SHAME SHAME...
LAYTHON HOW COULD YOU GO BACK
TO THAT CRAZY PHYSCO. I KNOW YOUR MAD BUT
STILL...SHE IS CRAZY

ADD ASAP.

161--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:05 pm

kaylee

NO NO NO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!
SHADOW FORCED HER DIDNT HE???? I HOPE THATS THE REASON
UHHH SHADOW AND ASHLEIGH CAN NOT MESS UP LAYTHON AND ARAI'LEA
ADD VERY SOON!!!!!!!

162--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:36 am

SexyT

SexyT

ok...Laython a fool for thinking lea really wanted that...
Shadow a jerk for forcing lea...wat an ass...it's called RAPE...
And ashleigh...girl you gon get urz soon...
I cannot believe this...
ADD MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S SO HAPPY UR BACK!!!! Laughing

163--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:21 pm

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

**Oh shit, I'm caught up and I've got to get a couple things said**

Rai: Okay, I'm sure this is a setup, hunny. Because she was feeling Laython... hard. And besides she was scared of him. If I was scared of my ex I don't think I'd be screaming his name anytime soon.

Laython: Baby, Sweetheart, you should know things aren't always what they seem. But then again, I don't blame him for jumping to conclusions cause she is in bed.

I'm kinda sorta speechless, Kae. I'm loving it though!

164--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

DiD y0U MiSS ME ?!!!

i been gone for so long !! ugh !! i got a lot
of catchin up to do !! i missed you all my lovely
ladies !! imma try to post soon if anyone is
still interested in tha story !! love you lots !!

C0MMENT ; i L0VE T0 KN0W WHAT Y0U THiNK !!

165--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

YES you have been missed

Where have YOU been???
I can't say n e thing
MYSELF...its been
a minute since I came
on my OWN site...smh

166--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon May 17, 2010 4:36 pm

kaylee

what happened to this story. i love it but u have not added in a LONG TIME
Add soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

167--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon May 17, 2010 10:01 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

awwwwwwwwwwwww =) thanks girl .

me and my story are going through it right now .
im still debating whether i like it or not anymore .
im trying , again , though .

we will see !!

i appreciate the love though =)

168--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 am

SexyT

SexyT

hey girl....
u bTTER continue this story or ELSE!!!!

You have to...We love it...I LOVE IT!!!!

169--P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! - Page 7 Empty Re: --P0EtRy !! ( UPDATED ) -pg.12 ! Mon May 24, 2010 9:04 pm

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

so , since people seem to like this story so much ,
i have decided that i am going to REVAMP it =)
i love this story and the idea behind it ,
but its starting to sound really played and
its beginning to bore me .

i plan on keeping the characters ,
BUT
i'm changing the story line .
something off the wall i came up with Wink

so , i plan to add the first installment of

W0RDS iN A N0TEB00K

i love you ladies , and i hope you are excited .

preview should be out in a few days !!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum