Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brother's Secret

+10
dezzy.baby1
BarbiieBiitch
EBz Perradize
her love is infinite ;)
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

I feel like this add said alot...

1: Rii knows that she still loves him but I hope that she also realizes that she'll be more miserable without him that she would if she faced this thing heads on! But, I get where she's coming from because everyone's(man and woman) worst fear is having the person you have the most faith in turn into everything they promised to never be! Pray Rii, and don't go thinking that "eye for an eye" junk! Two wrongs solve nothing!

2: Gian, Gian, Gian! If I have told you once, I have told you twice! You're one hard headed guy! lol But real shizz though, you have got to do better than the whole "we need to talk" thing. You'll probably get smacked the heck up if Rii see you! And did I miss a section because I could have sworn ole girl swallowed your seed. scratch Question Anyway, space is what Rii needs and i'll need you not to be handing out ultimatums like you have the right!

Loved this add! I like Jasmyn's pov since i'm ticked a Gian right now! lol ADD

102A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:38 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Gain: he dnt even kno if gurl really pregnant
and he accepting it but would even give his
own WIFE a bby plz && i think he need to just
give her one cause tht's all she really mad
bout he gave ol'girl his seed fuck make them both
happy give them both a bby damn

Rii:In marriage shit happens and it suppose
to be for better && worse well this is worse
stop crying an deal with it fuck gurl up catch
her ass slipping if yhu feel so bad about it lol
and i just hope she know divorce is not always the
best.i just hope she dnt fuck Jose tryna get bck at
Gain cuz tht's ever worse the bro's ugh

this is crazy i feel like this is me lol

add more add more add more add more

103A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:59 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

EBz Perradize wrote:"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

I feel like this add said alot...

1: Rii knows that she still loves him but I hope that she also realizes that she'll be more miserable without him that she would if she faced this thing heads on! But, I get where she's coming from because everyone's(man and woman) worst fear is having the person you have the most faith in turn into everything they promised to never be! Pray Rii, and don't go thinking that "eye for an eye" junk! Two wrongs solve nothing!

2: Gian, Gian, Gian! If I have told you once, I have told you twice! You're one hard headed guy! lol But real shizz though, you have got to do better than the whole "we need to talk" thing. You'll probably get smacked the heck up if Rii see you! And did I miss a section because I could have sworn ole girl swallowed your seed. scratch Question Anyway, space is what Rii needs and i'll need you not to be handing out ultimatums like you have the right!

Loved this add! I like Jasmyn's pov since i'm ticked a Gian right now! lol ADD

yur right, i loveee how yu quote stuff! lol bt he had no condom on so there's still a chance she can be preg....bt thtz for the storyy to reveal =) lovedd that review thnkz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

104A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

BarbiieBiitch wrote:Gain: he dnt even kno if gurl really pregnant
and he accepting it but would even give his
own WIFE a bby plz && i think he need to just
give her one cause tht's all she really mad
bout he gave ol'girl his seed fuck make them both
happy give them both a bby damn

Rii:In marriage shit happens and it suppose
to be for better && worse well this is worse
stop crying an deal with it fuck gurl up catch
her ass slipping if yhu feel so bad about it lol
and i just hope she know divorce is not always the
best.i just hope she dnt fuck Jose tryna get bck at
Gain cuz tht's ever worse the bro's ugh

this is crazy i feel like this is me lol

add more add more add more add more

glad yu can see yur self in this <3
thanks for the review!!!

105A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:UMM HMM...

You can't force someone
to do things you think
your not ready for and Gian
need to realize that the bed
has been defiled. Who is he to
say something like that won't
happen again. He need to really
meditate on what happened first
and get the whole situation
cleared up before he think he
can think he will be accepted back.
Love the add chica!!!!!! Add ASAP A Brother's Secret - Page 5 440777

so so so lovedd that review!!!
I be trippin myself out when I
reread stuff lol

106A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Smhh
Okay Gian need to really stop now.
He acting like this is a middle school
Relationship and he got caught kissing
Another girl .
No , he's wrong . It's much more than
An 'okay let's move past it'
He may be fathering a baby that Rii
Has been wanting to have forever!
I wanted Rii to hear him out , but
He's full of it . He doesn't even sound
That sincere to me anymore
Ughh!

I usually have Gian's back ; fuck that !
Rii girl , if u serve him them papers
He really gone be on his knees then!
Lmaoo

Add soon

I loved that add <3

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

107A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

Gian, Gian, Gian...
honestly Rii was right when she said all he thinks
about is himself. because if he were thinking about
her he would see it from her side. and how that feels.
and then he would understand that like hell she should
be all gung-ho to take him back. I mean he's acting like
it's that easy. plus she may or may not have to deal with
a new step child. how is she supposed to just roll over
and deal with that?? especially when she doesn't have a
child of her own!? plus how would that make her look and how
humiliating it's gonna be? tsk..tsk..tsk..he's gonna have to work.
hard!

I just pray Rii pulls it together. idk whether or not she's really
gonna act on the divorce thing but seems if she loves him like she says
then she'll regret it if she does. hope this doesn't turn out to be a tit
for tat thing...i mean she could but i would think she was above that..

108A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty It's been a long time... Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

i really need to get back to my writings, im so busy with
sports medicine, school, work, and senior project =(.
im gonna get on it tho =).

hopefully i can give yall some adds between now and the
weekend =)

thanks for the support! ily!

109A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Denycelawton2
-Jasmyn Cartel
Good News

*Two Weeks Later*

“Daddy?” Jasmyn answered her phone.

“Baby girl, good news,” he said, “where are you?”

“Home, why, what's up?” she asked.

“I'll be there in a minute, don't leave.”

With that said he hung up the phone. Jasmyn exhaled as she sat her phone down on the island of the kitchen. “Who was that mamas?” Rachel asked, popping a grape in her mouth.

“My dad, he's coming over, something about good news,” she said opening the frig, “yall staying?” she asked.

“I am. Nae, you staying?” Rachel asked, looking back at Janae who was sitting on the couch.

“Tyran & Anya don't get home till four thirty, I have no reason to leave now. Mommy needs a break,” she said referring to her 4 year old daughter and husband, he was the principal at their daughters school, “speaking of breaks, our anniversary is next month,” she said smiling at Jas.

“You know I love my NyNy boo, I'll watch her lil bad self,” Jasmyn said as she popped a grape in her mouth.

“Here comes yo' sexy ass daddy,” Janae said peaking through the blinds.

“Ain't he fine?” Rachel said laughing.

“Y'all gone get off my daddy!” Jasmyn said laughing.

“You know we foolin,” Janae said turning on the tv.

Jasmyn walked over to the door and opened it.

“Hey baby girl,” her dad said kissing her forehead, “you busy? I see the cars out front,” he said looking into the living room.

“No, not really. Is it something private?” she asked.

“Yeah, it's about Gian's case,” he said waving at Rachel & Janae as they giggled like they did years ago, “speaking of, where is he?”

“Come on up,” Jasmyn said, nodding her head towards the staircase, “i'll be back y'all.”

-**-

“We ran the test in the lab after we measured Gian's prints and the marks on Ms. Nguyen,” he said laying the photos across Jasmyn and Gian's bed. He handed Jasmyn the results.

“These are negative....they're negative!” she happy, happy to know Gian was innocent. She knew he wasn't capable of doing that.

“Yeah, but, the other results are what worries me. The bruises on her face, these,” he said pointing to the picture of Kahi's bruised face, “came from a door, and the one on her forehead came from a flat surface. I thought about it, Gian could have hit her with the door if he were to barge in. Then we got word that Ms. Nguyen had stayed in a hotel room and we got the surveillance tapes. Gian never forced himself into her room. He left within 5 minutes, she was fine when he left. The question is, where did the bruises come from? So we checked out the room. A dent was in her bathroom door, that explains the bruise on her forehead & the busted nose, we gotta' blood sample from the door. We took her prints, fist & hand sizes and they matched the ones around her neck and on her chest,” he said, pointing to the different pictures as he talked.

“She did all of it? All of this to herself?” Jasmyn asked in disbelief as she picked up the photos.

“All but one. We couldn't figure out who gave her the black -”

“It was fake. She put make up on her eye. She, she showed up at the funeral, the next day and she was talking to Gian and I slapped her -”

“You what? Jasmyn you can't walk around put your hands on people. If she presses charges, that's out of my league to defend you, you're family, they wont even allow it!”

“Daddy I know! I know! But if I didn't, I would've never noticed that her black eye wasn't there! I even gotta picture to prove it! It was fake! She faked it all and blamed him!" Jasmyn looked down at all the photos, " She's sick,” she said as she ran her hand through her hair.

“Exactly, any body that crazy to do that to themselves has a problem, I don't want you around her. File a restraining order. She can also be charged for slandering Gian's name. It'll probably scare her away,” he said putting the results & photos in the large gold folder. “Walk me to the door?” he asked.

“Of course old man,” she joked. She walked her father to the door, letting her crazy friends say good bye as well.

“You gonna answer my question?” he asked as he leaned in the doorway.

“What question?” she asked as he turned and headed for his truck.

“Where's Gian?” he smirked, he could tell she had put him out, “all charges are dropped, let the man come home, love you baby girl.” he smiled as he looked back.

“Love you too daddy,” she said waving. She closed her front door and smiled. Gian was innocent of the charges.

apologies for typos!
**short add i know,
just getting back to my writings
enjoy!

110A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:50 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wonderful add. Im so happy he was cleared of that. So where is Gian hiding at cuz i knowJas ready to get a piece of him lol we so crazy. Love it add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

111A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:24 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Love it!!

Gian's not guilty and Jas seems thrilled...
She gotta let him come back home and they can have some wild make-up sex!!! lol

Add more asap!!

112A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

-Jasmyn Cartel
For Better

“Exactly, any body that crazy to do that to themselves has a problem, I don't want you around her. File a restraining order. She can also be charged for slandering Gian's name. It'll probably scare her away,” he said putting the results & photos in the large gold folder. “Walk me to the door?” he asked.

“Of course old man,” she joked. She walked her father to the door, letting her crazy friends say good bye as well.

“You gonna answer my question?” he asked as he leaned in the doorway.

“What question?” she asked as he turned and headed for his truck.

“Where's Gian?” he smirked, he could tell she had put him out, “all charges are dropped, let the man come home, love you baby girl.” he smiled as he looked back.

“Love you too daddy,” she said waving. She closed her front door and smiled. Gian was innocent of the charges.

Jasmyn curled her hair and pulled it up into a formal like bun. Her bangs were flipped under and her make up was done to perfection. Her gold and black dress hugged her body perfectly. She slipped her 5 inch gold Chanel hills on and laced her ears with her diamond earrings. She sprayed her Mali perfume on her wrist, rubbed them together and on her neck. She examined herself in the mirror. “I think he'll like this,” she thought out loud as she smiled at herself. She made her way down the stairs with her keys in her hand.

“Thank you,” she spoke as the valet helped her out.

“Your welcome ma'am,” he said.

She walked into the elegant restaurant alone.

“Mrs. Cartel?” the hostess asked with a smile.

“Yes,” Jasmyn smiled back.

The girl smiled, “I thought so, right this way please.” She led Jasmyn through the restaurant and a few doors. “He's waiting,” she said sweetly.

Jasmyn opened the double doors to see Gian sitting at a candle lit table. The room was decked out with wall length windows and see through gold curtains pulled back, giving a beautiful view of the city skyline. He got up and walked towards her. Grabbing her hand, he led her to the table, pulling her seat out.

“Thanks for coming,” he said as he looked at Jasmyn, “You look beautiful, you got on my favorites,” he smiled. Oh, how she missed his smile. Tonight she wore all of his favorites, from her earrings to her shoes. The past month seemed like a year, she even wondered had he missed her as much as she missed him.

“I thought I'd do something nice, I got you something,” she said, placing a small red box on the table, “if, the night goes well,” she said, sliding the box over back towards her.

“I'm sure it will, I wont mess this up,” he said touching her hand, “I love you. I don't remember when I stopped saying it, but I was st-”

“Gian,” she said, cutting him off, “I love you too,” she said genuinely. Gian leaned over and kissed her, he didn't want to stop. “I have some good news,” she smiled.

“I can come home?” he smirked. She smacked her lips and smiled.

“Daddy got the results from the lab the other day and he brought the results over,” she smiled.

“And? What they say?” he asked anxiously.

“Your results came back negative. They found out that she did it all to herself! They're not charging you with anything!” she smiled.

“That's good to know. Did you ever think I could have done that?” he looked at her.

“Of course not, I never thought you did,” she said with an honest look. “Daddy said we should get a restraining order, he also said you can press ch-”

“Jas, how is any of that gonna work? Think about it. I gotta handle mines, at least try to understand,” he said. She looked down sadly.

“Yea, I do,” she said in a low voice, realizing what he meant.

“Baby, lets not talk about this right now, we can talk about this tomorrow some time,” he said rubbing her hand.

“No, I wanna talk about this now. I want everything on the table. I don't wanna wake up tomorrow morning feeling the same way I felt yesterday morning.”

Gian nodded his head, “Okay, you're right.” He wasn't even sure if he wanted to discuss it.

“I don't trust her. She could be lying about this whole thing! And even if she is pregnant, there is no way she's stable enough to care for a child! She did this because you didn't want her, she beat herself! Imagine what she would do to, to , your child,” she said, her ending words falling a part.

“Jasmyn, I'm sorry -”

“Don't, I'm tired of hearing 'I'm sorry'. Do what you have to do, I guess. I can't stand in the way of you taking care of your child. When do we eat?” she asked sarcastically.

“Rii don't be like that,” he said, stressing his words.

“How am I suppose to be? The loving stepmother?” she asked in a sarcastic tone, “Tell me, cause I really don't know anymore.”

“Baby, we're gonna get through this, aight? Trust me,” he said touching her face. She exhaled loudly.

“Gian, don't ever put us through this again.” she said starring him in his eyes.

“I swear to you I wont. Come here, stop crying,” he said as he whipped the stray tear from her cheek. He kissed her forehead and then her lips.

They ate together, reminiscing about their high school days. They even shared dessert. The weight of the world was off of their shoulders and it felt great. They were laughing, feeding each other, kissing each other. They were becoming one all over again. They didn't realize how much they missed each other till now. They finished eating and now they were just laughing and talking.

“You got Kahi off your chest, but I gotta ask, I mean, we puttin' everything on the table, right?” he asked, Jas nodded as she sipped her drink. “Marc. What's up with you and him? You brought him up the last time we spoke,” he asked leaning up on the table. Jasmyn cleared her throat.

“I never knew Marcus was an issue with you. He's just a patient though, babe, that's all he is, that's all he's been, that's all he'll ever be, I promise.” she said letting her dimples show.

“Thank you,” Gian smiled as he touched her face, “I knew you were better than me.”

“I must say, the night ended well,” she smiled as she slid the shiny red box towards Gian. He laughed, pulling the ribbon a loose.

“Aww man,” he smiled as he held his head back, “daddy's coming home?” he said as he held the key to his front door in his hand as he looked at her. She blushed.

“Daddy's coming home,” she smiled before kissing him.

||||

He held her hand as he opened the double doors for them to exit the private room they had had dinner in. Leading her through the same doors the hostess had lead her, he stopped in the center of the restaurant.

“Baby what's wrong. Aren't you ready to go home?” she smiled with more lust in her eyes.

“Yeah but, I gotta go home with my wife,” he said getting on one knee.

“Oh my gosh, you are not doing this here,” she laughed as she put her hand over her mouth, smiling hard.

“And I would be honored if you let me put these back on your finger,” he smirked as she nodded and the people in the restaurant began to clap and cheer. He kissed her hand and stood up.

“You are such a show off,” she said between a smile as the people continued to clap.

“I gotta show my world off,” he said as he kissed her. Though she acted embarrassed and she wasn't one who needed the spot light, Gian made her feel like his queen again; she needed that.

Gian unlocked the door as his lips smacked against Jasmyn's. He slammed the door behind them as their lips parted not once. They made their way up the stairs, Jasmyn unbuttoning Gian's shirt. They fell on top of their bed, breaking out in laughter. “Damn I missed you,” he said as he dug his face in her neck. Gian stood up and kicked his shoes off, then lost his slacks and boxers on the floor. He stood fully nude as Jasmyn laid on the bed lusting over his body. She had missed him in so many different ways. She lifted her legs up, “Take your time with me,” she whispered as Gian grabbed her legs. He kissed her calve, “Oh I will,” he said, removing her hills. He stripped her naked, using his hands and teeth. He kissed every part of her body and gave her a love she had never had before, a love he had never had before. He held her tight in his arms, kept her in place. She came maybe three or four times that night and together they exploded.

“Happy anniversary baby,” she said as he held her in his arms.

“Happy anniversary,” he said kissing the back of her neck.

Tonight Venus & Mars weren't at war.

Kahi sat in her car from across the street as she watched Jasmyn and Gian kiss their way into their home. “Shit!” she cursed as she hit her steering wheel. Watching them eat dinner was one thing, seeing him re-propose to her was another, but seeing them 'together' was sickening to her. “Don't worry baby,” she said rubbing her small baby belly, “daddy's gonna be home with us. He's already ours,” she smiled as she pulled off. She headed for her apartment, since her baby daddy was staying down here, she may as well too. Kahi gave the thought of going back to New York a middle finger. There was nothing theft for her there. She had played her cards all wrong. But she could change that here. Gian loved her, she knew he did. He even said it, or he meant to say it. Her own mind belittled her into thinking Gian was hers for the taking and there was nothing anyone could do to stop her.

apologies for typos!

give me yalls thoughts <3

Last edited by -take your time;) on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

113A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Okay...
First scene...

You know you really miss someone when they get extremely dolled up in faves. I'm so glad her and Gian were able to get back together, they are perfect for each other. Love the proposal scene, that was cute...Now as for the pyscho, watching their every move is friqqin me out. I know she has another plan, and using that baby is the major one. If Gian go back to something as crazy as that chick then he is a psycho too...lol...O wait, wassup with bro man Joseph, time to see wassup with him because he seem to be going through some things in his mind about Mrs Cartel...Upz add asap.

114A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:30 am

SexyT

SexyT

I'm happy that they made up...
But KAHI??? She's up to no good and I feel so bad for that baby. I just know she's gonna try to break them up again and it might be worse this time.
I just hope she doesn't hurt the baby in the process.

115A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:05 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Bout time they asses made up I was
Go say ...

Khi why I had a feeling she was close by
I thought the bitch was go be in they
House already waiting on they ass lol

They need to put tht bitch inna
crazy home really she off

Lol add like yesterday lol

116A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yea, I miss this story too...I'm bout to hit up all the good ones...lol

117A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:45 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

dang! it has been a while since ive added! time goes by so fast! i'll try to add soon!

118A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:36 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Mbw3
-Joseph Danielle Cartel
Ms. Donae

Joseph stepped into the marble floored building dressed as the baddest brotha in the building, damn near the only. From his Louis Vuitton cufflinks kissed by Milan to his 11 1/2 Stacy Adams bought by Paris, Joseph proved by his attire he wasn't one for the lower things in life. He was very materialistic. He spotted Ms. Donae, chatting with colleagues. He was late, purposely. He had to make his entrance known. He grabbed two flutes from the roaming bartender's tray and made his way to her. He caught her eyes before he made it to them.

"You're late," she whined as she took the glass from his hand. Looking into his eyes lust filled her's. He didn't look his age at all. He fit right in yet stuck out of the crowd.

"I do apologize." Joseph said as he gave her a passionate embrace. Her two friends cooed as they too noticed how well he was put together. They both wondered where she had gotten him from.

"And who is this?" Lisa asked. Her arched eye brows rose as she eyed down Donae. Lisa dressed herself in a black dress that fit her curves to the T. She was a light-skinned chick with a short blondish-brown Halle Berry cut. This was a perfect look for her.

“Joseph,” he said in a rather deep voice as he extended his hand. His eyes gazed into hers as her mind went on a 4 second fantasy just from the simple yet soft and caressing hand shake.

“Lisa,” she said softly, allowing her 'L' to roll off of her tongue. Her bedroom green eyes gazed upon him. Joseph, she thought.

“I'm Morgan,” Donae's other friend spoke up. Joseph offered his hand but Morgan insisted on hugs, any friend of Donae's was a friend of hers. Donae stood by almost irritated, but not surprised.

“It's nice to meet you both,” Joseph said as he locked his fingers with Donae's. She looked up and smiled.

“It's our pleasure,” Morgan replied as she flipped her long brown hair back, allowing it to flow down her naked back. Her dress too, fit her body to perfection. Joseph looked over to Donae.

“Would you like to dance?” he asked placing all of his attention on her. She blushed.

“I'd love to.” Donae answered as they sat their flutes on the marble tables. Joseph's perfect stature led the way to the dominantly white crowd.

Lisa and Morgan stood next to each other admiring the young man who had managed to seduce their minds and reduce them to worldly fantasies. They watched in bitter sweet envy as Donae stood in the center of the crowd slow dancing with the young man, Joseph.

“I apologize for my friends, they can be, daring, for lack of better words.” Donae smiled shyly.

“Don't worry about your friends, it's your night.” he smiled back. His smile alone made her feel like she was the center of attention, the girl on everyone's mind. She didn't expect to feel this way from someone so young. She got a glimpse of her girls starring, and a fire burned in her that had never before. She felt empowered. She had something they both wanted. Rare because she usually ended up with the short end of the stick.

“What?” Joseph said with a smirk.

“Hhm?” Donae smiled, allowing her deep dimples to show. Her skin was a deep cinnamon, with her beautiful almond cut eyes. Her hair bumped and layered,her dress complimented her shape but yet was elegant for the occasion.

“Your friend's jealous?” he asked.

“I doubt it.” she spoke. Joseph's hands lowered to the nape of her butt as his strong arms pulled her closer. He whispered in her ear.

“Let's make'em.” His voice sent tingles down her spine as she damn near melted in his arms. The feeling of his warm body next to hers, the touch of his hands, the sent of his cologne, Donae was positive that he would appeal to all of her sexual senses. Her sparkling eyes looked into his as a sneaky smirk played on her face.

Later That Night...

Donae's back kissed her satin sheets as she wrapped Joesph between her soft legs. He definitely appealed to her taste senses as the two enjoyed a fierce french kiss. Joseph pushed himself off of her bed, he admired her beauty as she laid there, letting her eyes enjoyed the sight of him. He removed his button down and along with his tee-shirt. He grabbed Donae, stood her up and slowly turned her around. His pink lips kissed her most sensitive hot spot, as he slowly removed her dress. She remained in her hills, red lace panties and bra with her dress around her ankles. He grabbed her chin and turned her head slightly to the right, only to taste her lips once more. “You ready for me?” he questioned rhetorically as his warm breath caressed her neck.

Joseph zipped up his pants as he looked over at the clock, 2:30 AM. “Fuck.” he mumbled as he grabbed for his shirt. Donae laid there webbed in her satin sheets, her naked breast barely covered. Joseph didn't want to be rude and wake her, but he wasn't gonna leave without the rest of his money. “Donae,” his deep vocals vibrated softly, but loud enough to wake her. Donae's brown eyes fluttered as she turned to look over at him. “Joseph,” her voice hummed. “I'm about to head out.” he said buttoning the last button. She rose up, holding her sheets to her chest, “When can I see you again?” she asked innocently. Joseph dug his hands deep in his pockets, “I try not to get attached to my clients.” he said. Joseph had learned from Milan, Paris, and Honey that double dipping...frequently, was a big hell no. “I'm sorry, I thought we had something here?” Donae voiced in a misunderstanding tone. “I'm just here for a service, that's what you asked for, that's what I gave you. And I don't mean to be rude, I'd love to see you again, but right now, I gotta go.” Donae's confused expression reversed into a delighted one, he'd love to see me again, she thought.

Her elegant figure arose from her satin sheets, allowing them to fall on her heated marble floor, she walked over to her dresser, delighted to know that Joseph was watching her every move, admiring her curves. She pulled out a small emerald color box. “This should cover it,” she smiled, handing him more than the other twenty-five hundred she owed him. Joseph knew his money, he knew a stack before he counted it, in his mind, he knew it was at least five thousand. He didn't act surprised, nor did he refuse, he was worth every penny. Without her knowing that he had already sized up the money, he accepted it from her, and slid the money in every pocket he could find.

“Now,” Donae whispered as she laced her left arm around his neck, tip-toeing to meet his lips, she pecked them, “about seeing me again.” she smirked. “Call me.” Joseph said before allowing his tongue to play with hers. He pulled his body away from hers as her hands tried to hold on to him. Donae's lust filled eyes watched as he turned away from her. Her lower body tingled, her boytoy was gone, but her blackrabbit was in her night stand. She knew it wasn't Joseph, but the closet thing to him. How did she allow herself to fall so quickly? His voice kissed her ears, his smile caressed her memory as the reminiscing of his touch on every inch of her body played in her head.

Joseph chuckled as he counted the five grand again for the third time. “This is crazy.” he chuckled. He started to reconsider not visiting Donae, she paid well, fifty percent more. In one night, he had became seven thousand five hundred dollars richer. He had money from selling his stuff in Cali, but he didn't want suspicion to grow, especially from Gian. He had to come up with something to explain where he was getting money from. After exiting Donae's neighborhood, he came to a stop at a red light. He allowed his eye lids to meet for a brief moment, he didn't realize how tired he was. His cell began to ring causing him to jump. It was almost three, he definitely wasn't expecting any calls now. Donae, he thought. He looked at the caller to see, Layla. Jose cleared his throat be answering.

“Layla.” he said as his foot rested on the brake. The light had turned green, but there was no one behind him, so he just stayed there.

“Hey, sorry it's so late, you busy?” Layla's soothing voice cooed.

“Nah, what's up?” he questioned.

Joseph parked his rented Mercedes in front of Layla's home. He checked his breath and popped a mint anyway. Woman had a 6th sense, they could tell when a man had been with another woman, Joseph wasn't leaving any traces. He grabbed the duffle bag from the backseat and sat it on the passenger seat. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and traded it for an all black Nike tee. He did the same with his slacks, replacing them with a pair of dark denim Sean John jeans and his Stacy's for his favorite Jordan's. He tossed the bag into the back after spraying his POLO cologne on.

Jose knocked on Layla's door softly, not wanting to wake a sleeping Skylar.

“Hey, come on in,” Layla greeted him.

Sorry it's been so long! Sorry for any typos!!

119A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu May 03, 2012 4:36 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Joseph o so fine Joseph. I really like this scene cuz now I see he is really something serious. He makes that paper n e kind of way. Lol. I wonder what Gian would say and about it and wat messy situation he bout to get himself into cuz I have a feeling giant's bout to reappear.

120A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

-All Cast
Greed. Player No More. Forgivness.

[Can anyone guess who they are?]

I kissed his full lips as I pushed him against the wall.

“Tell me again,” he said breathlessly in between kisses as we savagely removed our clothing, “...why you're doing this?” I sucked on his bottom lip before releasing it, our bodies bouncing a bit as we fell onto the bed.

“Get it while you can,” I chuckled as I rolled him over, placing myself on top.

“No, that's not what I mean, This some deep shit your doing.” He said, placing his hands on my mildly expanding waist. I looked at him side ways.

“You really wanna have this conversation? Right now?” I asked heated. I pushed myself off of him. “What? What is it that you don't understand? We've been over this a thousand times! You get what you want, I get what I want” I said pointing into my chest.

“I'm just thinking about it, is it worth it?” he asked, standing up as well. He placed his hands on my thighs. “Look at us, we're good. I thought it was what I wanted. Damn I was drunk and she had just dissed me. But now I look at us, 3 months later, we can still squash this and be together.”

“Ha!” I laughed, “Are you serious? Look, you and me, we're like.....we're like business partners. What we have right here, is business. You're not him. He is who I want. Not you. And no one, is gonna keep him from me. So don't you dare start catching feelings and don't you dare back out, I will break you for every penny you have.” I said as I pushed him in his chest. I turned to walk out, the audacity he had.

“Yo what the fuck is your problem? Look at my fucking house! Look at the fucking car I got you driving! What the fuck does his ass have that I don't?” he roared.

“Something that has her still there,” I said, looking back at him slightly. I grinned to myself as I knew I had gotten underneath his skin. He wanted her love just as bad as I wanted her dead.

“Fuck you!” He said harshly. I chuckled as I raised my middle finger in the air.

“Same to you honey.”

*any one guess yet? XD*

________

“Jose! Ohhh fuck! ---- Yea baby right there, ohh shit right there!” Donae screamed as Jose put in work, digging her deeper into her soft silky sheets. He and Donae had had this going for months. It was never his intention to return to her as a customer, but the pay had gotten so good, he didn't need to replace Milan or Paris. He had secretly knocked boots with her two friends from the party. After they got a taste, they wouldn't stop calling for shit. Donae wanted to be the only one he slept with, as she him. Although she was his top and only customer, he did not care for her feelings. If they were not having sex, they weren't having anything else to do with each other.

When he wasn't boning Donae,he was working on construction sites. His father had left Gian in charge of the family business, and business was pretty damn well. Or he was cutting hair at Miah's, Jasmyn's older sister, salon. His booth was right next to Layla's. They had a thing going but never showed it in the salon. They wanted to keep what was going on between them between them until they knew it was actually going somewhere.

Sex had gotten so boring with Donae, Jose no longer worked for his pleasure from it, but only to get it done and leave. His mind was maturing, sex with different women wasn't as exciting as it was before. He hadn't had a serious relationship since he left, just flings. Layla had him thinking all he needed was God, cutting hair, the family, and her. Fuck them other hoes.

He felt Donae orgasm and removed himself from atop of her. “I gotta go.” he said, looking at the wall as he placed his pants on.

“Joseph, as much as I pay you, I think I deserve some quality time.” Donae spoke, propping herself up on her elbows.

“Two hours of quality time just ended. I gotta go, and you have a message,” Jose eyed her flashing phone. Donae rose from her bed and checked her voicemail.

“Too bad your not a slot machine, I would pay you for another hour, but business first.” Donae said. Business was always first Jose thought to himself. “You think you can come by this afternoon? Or we could just, try something in my office.” Donae smiled as she ran her hand down Jose's naked chest, about to reach for his dick.

“Actually,” Jose said, catching her hand, “I have plans.” He walked around her and grabbed his shirt from the bed.

“Plans with who?” Donae aggressively asked.

“Does it matter?” Jose replied, placing the shirt on his toned body.

“Yes it does if your about to go see someone else after you just fucked me! Look at me!” Donae yelled, pulling his shoulder to turn him around.

“D you need to fuckin chill! Don't sit there and act like we something we aint! This is business. You and I are clear on that.” It was at that moment Jose knew it was time to cut her loose. All the money in the world wasn't worth this. He walked out of her bedroom, headed to the front door where he left his keys and shoes. Placing his shoes on and grabbing his keys, he turned the knob of the door.

“Joseph,” Donae spoke. Her bodacious frame covered by a sheer tee. She stood there with her arms folded and her weight shifted on her right leg. “If you walk out of that door, do not come back.” Joseph dropped his hand. Slowly he turned around and walked towards her. Placing his hands on her waist, he kissed her full, almost pouting lips. She placed her hands on his shoulders as she kissed him back. But sudden confusion fell upon her when she felt Jose pull her away from him. “What? What's wrong?” She asked, searching his eyes.

“Goodbye Donae.” Jose stepped away from her before taking one last look at her astonished face. He turned away and made his exit.

-----

“Compared to our first meeting, how do you feel about your marriage?” Dr. Keith asked.

“I feel okay about it. It just makes me wonder, well think rather.” Jasmyn replied.

“Think about what?” Dr. Keith asked as she leaned closer towards Jasmyn in her seat.

“I try to compare how we are now, like how we react with each other, how we talk to each other, how often we go out, just us in general, I compare that to how we were before all this happened, and it's like we're the same. And if we're the same what's stopping him from stepping out again?”

“This is good. Gian, what do you have to say about what your wife just said?”

“Babe you have to understand that our relationship had nothing to do with what I did. What we had was perfection.”

“Then why did you ruin it?” Jasmyn spat harshly before she even realized she said it. “I just don't think you'd be as understanding for me if I did the cheating. I don't understand how to understand why someone would cheat on “perfection”. So what was it?”

Gian exhaled. He looked at the coffee table that separeted them from Dr. Keith. “You wanted kids. We hadn't slept together in weeks. All you would talk about how bad you wanted kids. You didn't care that I don't want kids.” he looked at Jasmyn, “I probably never will.”

“What you meant to say was 'I probably never will want kids with you,'.” Jasmyn said, pushing back the hurt she felt from his statement. “And so what if I wanted kids. I deserve to be cheated on because of that? You want a lot of things that I dont either that doesn't mean I have the right to disrespect you and God by finding someone else, do what I want with them, then blame you, and expect you to accept it.” Jasmyn said, after finishing she sat back and folded her arms, shaking her head.

“Gian, I am going to ask you to step out on the balcony and close the door. Do you agree to do that?” Dr. Keith asked. Gian starred at his wife as she refused to make eye contact with him as she quickly wiped away the stray tear.

“Yeah,” Gian stood up and walked onto the balcony of Dr. Keith's office, he closed the door behind him. Looking out on the skyline it had been three months since their anniversary and although he was back at home, things were anything but normal. Jose had moved out about two months ago, leaving the guestroom available to him when ever they argued about Kahi. Some days were good. Some days were bad.

“Jasmyn, men don't always cheat because something is wrong at home. They cheat because the opportunity presents itself. Cheating is a human error that can be made by anyone. Now if you love this man, which I see that you do, you have to find it in yourself to forgive. You don't have to forget, but you have to forgive if you want your marriage. I know it hurts, but you will be happier with him than you would be without him. And I can say that because I've watched you. It's obvious that you care and love that man. It takes two to be in a marriage. You have to forgive to be forgiven. And once you forgive him, you can no longer punish him for it. He does have to deal with his consequences, but you can not punish him after you've forgiven him.”

---- At home ----

“Bring the whip cream bae,” Jas said as she turned the fireplace screen on the tv and poped and choped strawberry in her mouth. It wasn't the real thing but it was close enough. She thought that she had forgiven Gian a long time ago but today she had realized that she hadn't.

Gian sat behind her, with her between his legs. Wrapping his arms around her she relaxed on the right side of his chest. “I'm sorry about what I said today. But I'm ready whenever you are.” he said.

“ You made it clear you never want that to happen. You don't have to apologize for being honest.” she said, playing with her finger nails.

“I know what I said but sometimes we say stuff we dont mean. When I stepped out today, I had time to think. Here I have this beautiful woman...not only on the outside but inside too, and all she wants to do is be my wife, love me, and have my kids. That's all she wants, but I'm keeping her from doing that. She puts up with my shit and loves me unconditionally and I can't give her the simple things she wants. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get us back. I want a family with you.” Gian said kissing her forehead.

“You really mean all that?” She asked, trying to seem unmoved by his words.

“Every word.” Gian said genuinely as he looked in her eyes.

“I love you babe.” she said kissing him.

The rain was still pouring down. Thunder and lighten struck. All of it just a lullaby to the two of them as they both slept on the couch wrapped up in each other.

“Babe,” Jasmyn woke up, wondering if she was just hearing things, but no, someone was knocking on the door. “Baby wake up, someone's at the door.” Gian rose up and looked towards the front door.

“The hell is that?” he questioned They both got up as a loud horn blew. The knocking had become banging as the two rushed to the door. Gian flipped the front porch lights on. The porch lit up.

“Oh my gosh!” Jasmyn pulled the door open to see Alexis. She was soaked from the rain. “Alexis,” was all she could think to say. She looked her up and down, but her eyes remained down. Jasmyn starred at the infant car seat.

“I can't do it. I-i gotta get help for myself and I can't take care of no baby.” Alexis cried.

“Baby? Baby---wait, what?” Jasmyn was so confused, it was only a few month ago that Lex had revealed her pregancy. “Lex just come insi-,” the horn blew, cutting her sentence short. “Is that Savon? Lex you're not going back to him!”

“I gotta go, please, just take him for me. You said that someone would love to care for him and that I shouldn't get rid of it! So I'm giving him to you,” the horn blew again, this time longer, “I gotta go!” Alexis spoke.

“Wait!” Jas pulled for her. Gian grabbed her back.

“Let her go,” he said as the watched Alexis run through the rain to get back to Savon's car. Gian grabbed the car seat and brought it inside the house. “Bae come on.” He walked Jas back in the House as she watched Savon's red tail lights turn.

Sorry it's been so long! Sorry for any typos!!

121A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

OKKKKK I WAS BOUT TO SAY DAMN SHE JUST SAID SHE WAS
PREGNANT THTS CRAZY

I KNOW JAZ GO LOVE THT BBY LIKE IT IS HER'S
I JUST HOPE LEX DNT CME BCK A TAKE HIM FRM HER

OR SAVON KILL HER O.M.G

122A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Thanks for the new page! Ups!

123A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

will be adding in the next hour!

124A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:06 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Recap: Joseph has broken it off with Donae, who was left feeling used and is quite pissed off about it. Later on in that same day, Riiya and Gian had there weekly visit with their marriage counselor, Dr. Keith. It was in that session that Riiya realized she had not fully forgiven Gian. Also, Gian realized that if his wife's dream was to be just that, his wife, and the mother of his kids, he was glad to give that to her. After all, he had given his seed to a woman he did not know anymore. That night, they cuddled up on couch, falling asleep to the rain. Surprisingly, they were waken up my knocks on the door from Alexis, who then dropped off her nameless child, and jetted with her boyfriend, Savon. Here's what happened next...

Enjoy!

(I CANT believe its been a whole YEAR since I've added to this story! Gosh! #slippin)

125A Brother's Secret - Page 5 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

- Riiya Cartel
- How Far Will He Go?

"No, she just left, I don't know where she's going, she was with her boyfriend," Jasmyn stated to the police officer as he wrote everything she was saying down. Gian stood next to her for support as he rubbed her shoulder.

"What's the boyfriend's name?" the officer asked.

"Savon Harlem." she stated.

"A Child Social Services rep is on her way, I'll have to take her statement as well." the officer spoke.

"Child Social Services?" Jasmyn repeated in a questionable though confused tone, "Why? She left her son here with me because she knew he'd be safe. I'm more than capable of caring for him." she said pointing to her chest.

"I have no reason to doubt that ma'am but it's protocol. A child is involved and the biological parent or parents are not here to give statements. This could be another ball game. If you want custody of the child, you'll have to go through the courts. Excuse me," the officer finished before answering his phone. Gian closed the door as the officer stepped away from the porch.

"What'd he say?" Layla asked as she came from the kitchen, holding the nameless child.

"Child services are coming," Gian said as he held Jasmyn tighter.

"Should we call a lawyer?" Layla asked.

"Yeah, that's all we can do." he said as knocks came to the front door. Gian opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Donna Hughes, I'm from the DCSS." she said extending her hand.

"Gian Cartel, this is my wife Jasmyn," he said shaking her hand as well as introducing Jas.

"Nice to meet you both," she said after shaking both of their hands. "Is there somewhere we can sit and talk? I have with me officer Blake's statements, but I do need statements of my own. " They all maneuvered into the den. "I understand that Ms. Andrews recently dropped the child off. I did some research before I left and there is no information that suggests she actually gave birth. Meaning she could have undergone a home delivery. There is information that suggest she's had prenatal care. Her last visit was two months ago. I do have to take the child to the hospital for analyzing to make sure that this is Ms. Andrews' child, figure out a birth date and the overall health of the child. In meaning, the child has to leave with me." Hughes finished.

"How can we get custody of him?" Jasmyn spoke, Gian looked at her a bit uneasy.

"Custody is questionable. If you're a blood relative it can be a bit easier but it's still a long process. A missing persons report has to be made, it's a long check list. I suggest you get a lawyer."

Gian wrapped his arm around Jas and kissed her forehead.

------------

"Marcus I told you, I can't go to lunch with you. You're a customer. And I'm a happily married woman with drama of her own." Jas said as she held her hand out for her money.

"You broke your promise once," he said as he handed her two bills.

"I never promises you anything. And stop over paying me, she said, giving him the extra fifty dollar bill back.

"It's called a tip," he said, dropping the bill in her tip box. "Have lunch with me," he said again.

"I have lunch with my husband everyday, would you like to join us?" she asked. Marcus smiled, "I might take you up on that." he said, placing another bill in her tip box.

"Will you stop?" Jasmyn said opening the box and removing the fifty and the one hundred he had just placed in it. "Get your stuff and leave, goodbye Marcus." she said in a serious tone. He chuckled lowly before he grabbed his coat and took the money from her hand attempting to caress it, though she snatched it away. As he walked past the front desk, he placedthe bills there, looking back at Jas who rolled her eyes and looked away. He chuckled lightly and made his exit. As soon as he left, Corien broke the silence.

“Girl, you crazy as hell!” He said laughing as he walked over to the front desk to retrieve the money. “One hundred and fifty dollars? Girlfriend, if you don't want the tips, send his chocolate ass to me! Ova' there holdin' out on folks!” he said, stuffing the money in his tight leather pants. Jas only rolled her eyes and laughed at Corien's comic relief. But in her head, she knew Marc had been taking it too far, she just did not know how far he was willing to take it.

It had been a week since Alexis dropped her baby off and jetted with Savon. The baby was still in CSS. His grandparents didn't want the trouble of raising him, so they left him there. Jas visited him during lunch everyday, and gave him the name Gabriel. Getting custody of Gabriel could take up to a year, but it was worth it. They had bonded. Jas wasn't letting him go without a fight.

||...||

---------

"Anything interesting happen today?" Gian asked as he and Jasmyn drove home.

"Marc came by to get a trim as usual, but he keeps giving me these large tips," she said, uneasy on how he would react, as Gian slowed down at the light.

"What, like 20s?" He questioned.

"No, like 100s and 50s." She corrected.

"The fuck?" Gian said as he looked at her intensely. "The fuck he given you that for?"

"Bae I have no idea! Everytime I give it back though! It's like he just doesn't get the point. He even went as far as to ask me to lunch." She said, getting a bit quieter at the end of her statement. She could see that Gian was getting pissed. "I told him I have lunch with my husband everyday." She said, hoping that would help in some way.

The light turned green and Gian pulled off. "Who all was there?" He asked sternly.

"Everyone I think." Jas said in a small voice.

"I told you I didn't like his ass from start. Ima' have to snap his fuckin' neck. You ain't going back up there unless I'm wit' chu'. That's the bottom line." He said sternly.

"But your work schedule doesn't even work with mines at the shop!-" she started until he cut her off.

"I said that's the bottom line, I'm not changing my mind. Matter of fact, change the damn subject." Gian cursed as he began to speed a bit, gripping the stirring wheel tighter.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next