Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brother's Secret

+10
dezzy.baby1
BarbiieBiitch
EBz Perradize
her love is infinite ;)
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:03 am

SexyT

SexyT

ADDDDD
ADDDD
ADDD

Haven't been on months!! lol...
Gian deserves the shit he got himself into...
but at the same time Jas needs to hear him out - kicking him out won't make things better

77A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:05 am

SexyT

SexyT

AWWW SHUCKS...
I'm back with a BANG...
NEW PAGE!!!

THEREFORE....NEW ADDD!!!

78A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:35 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

uppersxz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

79A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:58 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Lol u definitely need to add to this

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

80A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:55 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

gonna add later on todayy, thatz a promisee! makin a few changes and all. thanksxz!

81A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:31 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Mbw1
-Joseph Cartel
Back in Business

Jose watched as Gian opened and slammed his front door. His eyes climbed back up the stairs as he heard Gian crank up and leave. He had attempted to climb the stairs quietly, but it seemed as if every stair had a squeaking solo to sing. Leaning against the wall next to the master bedroom door, Jose contemplated on whether he should comfort her. Slowly, he turned the bedroom knob, revealing the scene of Jasmyn lying across the bed, just starring.

"You can come in," she said in a soft voice. Joseph slowly stepped in, he grabbed a kleenex from her dresser on his way. "Thanks," she said taking it as he handed it to her. Joseph sat on the bed, his back facing her.

"I know we don't know each other too well, but I know my brother all too well, and I know he loves you," he started. Jasmyn let out a groan, rolling her eyes. "Hear me out though, no body's perfect, and it takes a fuck up like this to realize how close to perfect you had it. I know he's grown now, and it's no excuse, but it's not like we had a positive out look on what a male is suppose to do in a relationship when we were kids. Like my man Marley said, everybody's gonna hurt you, you just find the ones worth suffering for," he said, letting his words float in the air. He didn't realize how much those words were true and how they should have been corresponding with his own lifestyle until now. A comfortable silence fell upon them. "Come on, I got something that will make you feel better," he said, smiling.

"Jose, I don't feel like getting up right now," Jasmyn said shaking her head.

"Ah come on, don't make me carry you," he said pulling her up.

"Uggh, fine. I'm up!"she said as Jose pulled her from her bedroom and down the stairs.

Joseph pulled her into his room and turned on the TV and Wii console.

"Here," he said, handing her a Wii stick.

"Are you serious?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yea here, I promise it works, you'll feel a lot better," he said giving her the same smile he gave his women. It wasn't anything personal, he couldn't help it. The game started and the sad mood had lightened up. He looked over and laughed to himself, he could see why Gian wifed this one.

The warm shower water hit Jasmyns face as it mixed with her salty tears. Though playing the Wii helped her escape, when the game was over her life started again. She knew Gian wouldn't be joining her in her shower, he wouldn't be waiting for her in bed or smiling in her face the next morning.

"Oh yeah?" Jose spoke into his phone as he rubbed the print of his dick in his jeans. "Yeah, we can do that," he smirked. "Don't worry, I'll be there, it's your night." he pressed the end button and laughed. He was back in business. She was 28 and single. She had just made partner at her firm, so he knew she was a freak. She was young to make partner, so it was obvious she didn't have time for dating. She needed a trophy to show off to her partners at her party next month, and she didn't want to show up empty handed. Women Jose's age couldn't afford him, oh he was high in prices, but it was all worth it. Soon he would be in his own place, changing lanes in his own ride. His phone vibrated, Layla's face popping up.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey, Jose," she cooed.

"Was up Lay? How you doing?" he asked.

"I'm okay, just put Skylar down, you busy?" she asked.

"Nah, nah. You couldn't have called at a better time," he said getting comfortable.

-**-

Gian parked his car in his mothers driveway. He couldn't believe how quickly things had changed. The weight of the world and its guilt was on his shoulders. He couldn't imagine the heart break Rii was feeling. Kahi had set him up, he knew it had something to do with her when the police, well when his father in-law, drug him out of his home. He slammed his car door and welcomed himself in. His aunt and cousin had made it in, but they were the least of his concern at that point. He walked upstairs with not a word exchanged.

“Ma?” Gian spoke as he knocked on her bedroom door.

“Hey baby,” she said, sitting at her vanity as she placed her rollers in, “come on in.” Dawn watched as her son slowly walked in. She could tell there was something wrong, it was written all over his face, “What's going on, Gian?” she asked as she turned around in her seat. Gian exhaled as he sat on the corner of his parents bed. He placed his face in his hands.

“I messed up, ma',” he admitted, “I did some' unforgivable...foul,” he said.

“No sin is unforgivable. You just have to admit to it and want to change,” Dawn said as she turned back around towards her mirror and continued with her hair.

“No, ma', you don't understand. You don't know what I've done,” he said, his face still in his hands, “I cheated on Jas,” he said. Finally admitting it to himself.

“I know,” Dawn said nonchalant. Gian looked up at his mother. “I knew when you stood your ass right there and lied that you hadn't slept with that girl. Come in here, her chest all out, boastin and braggin,” Dawn spoke. “I told you over and over again, Gian. Watch these women. Now you're responsible for two womens' hearts and the possibility of a child. Riiya's trying to get pregnant and you go give your seed to some tramp? How do you think she feels?” Dawn said looking at him through the mirror.

Gian leaned back on the bed, resting his back on the soft comforter. He hadn't even thought about that. He had messed up, bad. All Kahi wanted was to get him caught up. He was sure he had ruined his marriage. All he wanted right now was to be next to Rii. He hadn't realized how much he loved her, he needed a reminder, and this was it. He would give anything to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her close to him tonight. He wondered if she would even show up in the morning. “Ain't no sense in feeling bad for yourself, you've already done it. You gotta suit up and take what's coming to you. You get some rest, long day tomorrow, it's not the end of the world baby,” Dawn said as she kissed her son on the forehead. She headed towards the door to go downstairs, "I'm gonna fix you a plate in a minute, come get something to eat baby, your cousin and aunt are over here too, come down and speak."

"Ma, to be real with you, I got a lot on my mind right now. I ain't in the mood to talk or eat." he said, laid back on her bed, his hands over his eyes.

"Hey, look at me," she said sternly, "you need to eat. I raised you and brother to be respectful, and that's exactly what you're gonna' be. Now in a minute, you're gonna come down and speak to your auntie, you got that?" she spoke, making more of a statement than a question.

"Yes ma'am." Gian said leaning up.

hope you ladies enjoy!
apologies for typos!

82A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:27 pm

kaylee

just read the whole thing and i loved the it!!!! cant wait for the next add! hope its soon

83A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

kaylee wrote:just read the whole thing and i loved the it!!!! cant wait for the next add! hope its soon

aww thanks! glad your bakk!

84A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:33 am

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

I'm loving this!
minus the pyscho bitch kahi, and gian cheating part.
but it's cool i know gian will think of something to win
jasmyn back!

hurry up and adddddddd!
Exclamation

85A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:20 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Mbw7
- Gian I. Cartel
- Slapped At a Funeral

“Pastor preached a mean sermon, didn't he?” One of the Cartel family members spoke as plates were made. Gian didn't have an appetite for food. He only watch Jasmyn as she conversed with Ameri. She had stood by him and held his hand through out the whole ceremony, but not a word peeped from her lips. Silence hurt the worst. Gain whipped his face, he needed to splash some water on his face to wake himself up. He had just buried his father and yet it felt as if he weren't there at all, as if he had no remorse for his fathers passing.

Gian turned the clear glass nob labeled COLD, and let the cool water fall into the palm of his hands; he leaned over the restroom sink and splashed the cool, refreshing water on his face, releasing the wrinkles that had formed on his forehead. Placing his hands on either side of the sink, Gian exhaled deeply before turning the running water off. He leaned up and looked up to see the reflection of a small framed woman behind him. She wore a black fitting dress, a black hat that overwhelmed her head, and a black vial that hid her face.

“I wanted to give you my condolences,” she spoke.

“Kahi?” Gian spoke with such anger in his voice.

“I know what I did was stupid, but I was hurt! You hurt me! You chose that bitch over me! I was your first love Gian! Me! She doesn't deserve you like I do! I was your first, and you were mine!” Kahi broke down as she touched his back.

“Do you realize what you've done to me? My wife?” Gian asked as he turned around. The look in his eyes scared her as she backed away.

“What I did? We did that together! You men are all the same, all you think about is yourself! Gian! We can have something together!” Kahi smiled, “we have something growing in my stomach right now, baby,” she smiled. Gian's nose flared as he stepped away from her. Kahi looked at him with a heartbroken, confused look, “Don't you want us? Don't you want me?”

“No bitch, I want you.” A voice spoke from the side of them. Jasmyn stood in the door way, she had been listening from the other side. Jasmyns stare intimidated Kahi, though she wouldn't admit it. Jasmyn walked over and immediately sized Kahi up. Jasmyn stepped out of her pumps, a dropped her crème LV purse. Kahi looked down, confused at the most. Catching her off guard, Jasmyn bitch slapped the facial expression off Kahi, making her hat and vial fly off. “Nasty bitch!” Jasmyn shrieked as Gian pulled her back away from Kahi. Kahi grabbed her face in astonishment. “Jasmyn, no! Chill!” Gian said as he pinned her against the wall. Gian bit his tongue as the words he never wanted say came out, “she's pregnant.”

Jasmyns heart broke in two all over again. She had heard Kahi say it, but to hear Gian reassure her broke her in pieces. It was then she realized who she should have been slapping. Fire roared from the bottom of her heart as she lit Gians face up. Kahi stood a distance as she smiled inside. She had a new mission now: break Jasmyn. She knew the history of Jasmyn wanting to be pregnant, Gian had spilled that pot of beans. She watched as Jasmyn mugged her. Jas had something Kahi wanted, Gian; Kahi had something Jasmyn wanted, Gian's baby. "Silly bitch can't have her cake and eat it too, it wont be long before I have what's mines," Kahi devilishly thought to herself. Jas slipped her shoes on and grabbed her purse, then walked towards Kahi. “How dare you have the audacity to come here! I don't know how many voices you have in your little confused head, but I'm gone' tell you one time, so hear me loud and clearly, that one right there?" she pointing to Gian, "He's mine. So your best out is to not let me catch you near my husband again,” she said in a threatening voice as she grabbed her phone from her purse. Jasmyn looked Kahi up and down in disgust before turning to walk away. In a quick turn, she snapped a picture of Kahi, “I'd like to know where that black eye went,” Jasmyn said looking over her shoulder as the image loaded into her phone. Kahi touched her eye, she had failed to remember to dress her face.

Gian rushed out of the bathroom to catch up with his wife. “Jas!” he called out as he grabbed her arm, turning her around. She still wouldn't respond to him. “H-how you been?” he asked. She looked at him and shook her head. It was all so fresh on her brain. She threw her hand in his face and turned around.

so what yall think? i know
its short, but i wanted to
get the funeral over with.

replies please!! I'll give a
long add if someone gets this
to the nextt pagee Very Happy .

Now the story really begins Twisted Evil

86A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:45 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

This add was bomb. Loved it
lol Jose. And the wii. Bet they played M.J experience
as for gain. He Dnt even kno if she pregnant foreal
an tht bitch khai trif I hate desperate hoes
Jose still cooln it love add asap

87A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:32 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

Just like a bitch!
I'm soooo glad Jasmyn slapped her.
And then Gian believing she pregnant without so much
as a paternity test? smh...niggas..he got so much to learn.
Kahi needs to just go. I'm tired of her i wanna like just
literally jump in the story and kill her myself she can just be gone.
UGGHHHH!!!
i really don't blame Jasmyn.
at all.
cheers
overall really good add!
Can't wait for more!!
bounce

88A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

new

89A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

page

90A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

new

91A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:34 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

page

92A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

new page!!
new page = new add!
yay!!
cheers

93A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:56 pm

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

add plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

94A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:27 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Denycelawton2
-Jasmyn Cartel
Torn

You, made, a fool of me, tell me why?

Jasmyn sat on the sectional couch in the living room as the lyrics of the song filled the emptiness of her home. Jose was at his mother's, and Gian was where ever. She hadn't spoken to him since the funeral, two weeks ago. It was crazy, they had built their relationship up, 5 years deep, and in a hour it was all shattered at their feet. Some women are so, conniving. How could Gian be so stupid? Shit happens, she understood that concept, but as Quincey, from Love & Basketball, said : “some shit should have never fuckin' happen.” She could deal with him sleeping with her, but giving her his child? His first child at that? Jasmyn had worked hard on their relationship, she wanted to be with Gian for the rest of her life, vice versa. But all that had changed now. She didn't know what she wanted. Was this apart of the 'hard times' everyone told her about? She sat her flute on the glass coffee table and got up.

The constant ringing of her cell phone only pissed her mood off and it was interrupting her pity party for herself. She grabbed her phone, only to see what she already knew. A picture of Gian kissing her inner thigh showed he was calling. He had called her none stop since she put him out, not once had she answered. She pressed the end button and sent him to voice mail. She silenced her phone and whipped her falling tears away. She had been in the house for two days straight. She needed to get out. After showering she pulled her hair up. She slipped into her strapless, pink, purple and gold, LiLi monokini along with her short gold dress. She smiled when she noticed Gian's platinum card on his night stand. She deserved to treat herself at Gian's expense. She kissed her skin with her Mary J. Blige's Gold make up, giving herself a natural looking glow.

Grabbing her purse she picked up her phone and dialed up her friends number. “Hey, spa date? My treat,” she smiled as she locked her front door. Her smile faded when she turned around, only to see Gian pulling up in the drive way. “Let me call you back.” she hung up the phone and proceeded to her car.

“Jasmyn!” Gian called out as he slammed the door of his Rover. Jasmyn placed her Chanel shades on and continued to ignore him. She pressed the unlock button of her car as Gian approached her. “Jasmyn stop it,” Gian said grabbing her shoulders. “Get your hands off of me!” Jasmyn said she snatched away from him. Gian grabbed her once more, this time from behind, wrapping his arms around her waist and arms. “Gian!”Rii yelled as she tried to get out of his clutch, she bared all of her weight down, but he still didn't let go. He picked her up, letting her kicking feet fly into the air. “We're gonna go in the house and talk about this,” he said in a calming tone. “Mrs. Cartel?” a voice called from the street. They looked over to see Officer Gaines, he lived in the neighborhood. “Everything okay?” he asked as he looked harshly at Gian. “Everything is fine, Officer,” Gian spat back, giving him the same look, “everything is fine, right baby?” he asked as he looked down at her. Jasmyn looked at Gaines and nodded, “We're fine,” she said nervously. The last thing she wanted was Gian in the back seat of a cop car, again. On charges of domestic violence, again. Gian lead her towards the door, looking back at the nosey cop who still watched from his car.

“What is it that you want?” Jasmyn asked with attitude.

“We gotta' talk about this, I never meant to hurt you, you know that! I'm ready to come back home, I miss you!! I miss us!” he said, trying to touch her face. She moved her face and rolled her eyes.

“I can't even stand to look at you right now, Gian! How could you?!” she asked as she pushed him in his chest. “Huh? Just that quick! You threw away everything we had for her! You gave her our baby!” she said, letting her tears fall freely.

“Just hear me out! Jasmyn, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't think -”

“It's always about you! Always! Your so self centered it's disgusting! Tell me, Gian, how would you feel if I lay down and let some guy climb on top of me? Marc! What if I let Marc do that? Huh? How would you feel if I fucked him, did all the shit she did to you, to him? How would you fuckin' feel?!” she yelled, pushing him in his chest. “But nah, you would never have to worry or even think like that because I loved your stupid ass!”

“Jasmyn, you love me & you still do. I love you too, you know I do. I fucked up and I'm sorry! Just tell me what I gotta do and I'll fix it! Jasmyn I'll do whatever,” he said as he placed both of his hands on her face. Jasmyn placed her hands on his, and closed her eyes. Her tears dripping from her cheeks. “Give me another chance baby,” Gian whispered.

“I don't have anything left to give you, Gian. You took it all,” she said, removing his hands. Gian looked at her, he couldn’t find the words to say to stop hers, “just go, please.” she finished.

“No! You're not doing this to us! You don't mean none of that!” Gian said pulling her closer.

“Gian I mean it!” I she yelled, pushing herself away from him. “I'm not taking this from you or anybody else! I gotta' learn how to love myself because I can't depend on you to do that any more,” she closed her eyes as tears feel and she felt herself pull her ring & band off of her finger.

“Jasmyn, don't play with me! You're not doing this,” Gian said, not wanting to believe what he was seeing.

“You played the game, I just followed the rules.” she closed Gian's hand after dropping the rings in his palm. Whipping her tears, she turned away from him, headed towards the stairs, “you know how to let yourself out.”

short i know, still workng on the rest
just wantd to add smthng, thnkz for the
new page!

so what are yall thinking?
is Ri right for what she did?

Last edited by -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

95A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

I just can not believe this . Really??!!
I hate the fact that Rii will not take
The time && here Gian out.
I mean i completely understand that
No woman would want to share their
Man like that but damn , he just
Seems so sincere .

Gian fucked up bad.
He gave the slut bucket his seed.
Why the fuck didn't he wrap it up?
Matter of fact he shouldn't have done it at all!

Something is telling me that ole'
Girl is faking the pregnancy tho....

Add soon!

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

96A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

DAMN DAMN DAMN (Martin's voice)

Well, where to begin. Its not over
til its truly over and thats when
everything will fly open. Jasmine
may be saying its over now, but thats
only the beginning. Yea Gian jacked up
fareal, SHAME ON YOU GIAN, but you
get the punishment before you get
the reward, so now is dealing with the
stupid trick who started all this and
I don't believe she is pregnant. She
trying to break them up so she can
really get to Gian. ADD ASAP

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

97A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:56 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

i freaking loved that line!!!
"You played the game...I just followed the rules" AMAZING!!!

I freaking love this story so much drama!!!

98A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:19 am

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

“You played the game, I just followed the rules.”

I can see myself saying this line in real life! #epicwin

Wow! All I can say is that there is only so much that anyone can take, BUT, you can't/don't just walk away from TRUE love that easily. If you do, that means you never actually cared in the first place.

Gian: "I'm sorry" does not make everything better, never has, never will. "I love you" only makes someone ask "then why did you do it?" "Please just listen" or "we need to talk" makes someone think "isn't it a little too late for that". Actions speak louder than words Mr. Cartel.

@ -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" Def keep those fingers moving girl! Loving the drama!

99A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Denycelawton2
-Jasmyn Cartel
Torn cont.

Jasmyn sat on her bed, she wasn't in the mood for the spa any more. Her phone vibrated, a text from Gian:

How are we gonna work this out if you wont even listen?

"Are you serious?" Jasmyn spoke out loud.

Listen to you say what? I fucked her? Listen to you say shes pregnant with my baby? What is it that you have to explain Gian? I get it, you fucked up, but that doesn't change the fact that you slept with your ex, or that she could be pregnant. We may not be perfect but damn, was it that bad you had to go fuck someone else? she tossed her phone on her bed and walked into their closet, one side was Gian's, one side was her. She sat on the large, round, suede ottoman and took her hills off, she then unzipped her dress, leaving herself in her swimsuit. Walking into her bedroom, her phone vibrated. She grabbed a bra and some panties from her top drawer, then picked up her phone.

I get that you're pissed, i get that, but you gave me back your rings? We talking divorce now? I messed up and I can admit that, but if you did the same shit I wouldn't be so quit to cut you loose like this. I'm trying to make this right, you aint even trying to hear me

She still loved Gian, some where in her heart, but it was ridiculous for him to think that he could cheat and she would even want to hear his voice right then, or even see him.

Im still trying to figure out how this happened..did I make you do this? How am I suppose to look at you right now? If she hadn't have went to the police would you have even told me? You promised you were the one guy who wouldn't do this, that turned out to be a lie. What else have you lied about? As for divorce, I think you answered that question when you slept with her, cause right now, knowing you slept with her is a slap in the face, that tells me that I wasn't good enough for you, my all wasn't enough for you, so you went and found it. I hope youre happy with your "all"

Rii went into the bathroom and changed into her under garments, dressed in only those, she laid over her bed.

I don't know if I wouldve told you, but im glad it came out now, im not happy with how it did, but I can't change that now. I wasnt thinking straight, this is all on me, it had nothing to do with you. Youre the best thing that happened to me, I messed up and I never want to mess up again. Im not perfect, im human so im destine to make mistakes. I aint signing no papers so you can forget that

Rii rolled her eyes.

I can understand a mistake, but that was a choice, you either stopped or continued. And you made the choice to continue. You didn't think about us, you thought with your dick. Your signature isn't needed, you slept with another woman and her pregnancy is the proof. Maybe now youll understand what you had. Turning off the phone. she silenced her phone and turned on the tv. Moments later her phone lit up, she tried her hardest to ignore it but she couldn't.

Im not letting us go. I messed up and Im gonna fix it, its all up to you whether you accept it. Im trying to make things right and I know it's gonna' take some time but I wont lose you over this. You can get as many papers as you think you need to, but I aint signing nothing. I love you and only you

She hated how he had just turned the tables on her, making it her decision. He didn't get it. He's trying to make her accept the fact that he cheated like it was nothing. Like it didn't hurt, like it doesn't hurt. What was she suppose to say, 'Ok well you cheated but it's okay, come on over, we can work this thing out' ? He was trying to force her to accept something she wasn't ready to. She had to get herself together first. Now she really wanted to reply, she cleared the screen.

apologies for typos!
**thoughtts! loved those last reviews <3

100A Brother's Secret - Page 4 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

UMM HMM...

You can't force someone
to do things you think
your not ready for and Gian
need to realize that the bed
has been defiled. Who is he to
say something like that won't
happen again. He need to really
meditate on what happened first