Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brother's Secret

+10
dezzy.baby1
BarbiieBiitch
EBz Perradize
her love is infinite ;)
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:52 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl. Please add more. Marcus is trying too hard and she knew gian would trip out. He should be acting real cautious after the stunt he pulled. Man I kno they gonna get custody. So ready for next add. Add asap

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

127A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:53 am

golden07

golden07
Admin

UPZ

128A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:32 am

SexyT

SexyT

loved it

im sure its Kahi and Marcus arguing...has to be!!
She wants Jas out of the way.
Happy that Gabriel is here and hopefully Jas and Gian can get him officially, but why did Lexi run of like that?

More please!!!!

129A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:19 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Mbw3
-Joseph Cartel
Last Step

“Alright, thanks again.” Jose ended the call with AT&T. It had been two months since he ended it with Donae, and bitch was on some stalker shit. He had just gotten around to changing his number. She had sent him numerous naked photos of herself, his front door, and of him working on one of the houses. He almost felt the need to skip town. He hoped this would be the last of her harassing him being that she only tried to contact him by phone.

“Who was that?” Layla asked.

“AT&T, changed my number to get a 251 area code.” he lied.

“Oh okay, I have to meet with Derick today at the court house, today starts the custody battle.” She said uneasy, sitting next to him on the couch. They were in his apartment; it was rather nice for a bachelor, but a far cry from what he had back in Cali.

“I thought your lawyer was out of town?” he asked, going through his phone.

“He is, but his partner will be there, you want to come? I doubt Derick even shows up,” she said rolling her eyes. Derick had been a seasonal father to Skylar, he came and went. It was crazy to Layla how Derick had the nerve to complain about his father being a low-life, leaving his mom when Derick was only three, and here he was doing the same thing.

“Derick being there isn’t an issue, I just don’t want it to look bad on your part, you know how them lawyers do.” He stated as Skylar walked into the room. He remained silent and sat between them on the couch, leaning on Jose, allowing his eyes to close a bit. Layla smiled, she was happy her son was comfortable with Jose. She and Jose were serious, but she was not sure what his thoughts were. She didn’t want to have men in and out of her and Sky’s life, but something about Jose seemed so genuine, even if he was two years younger than her.

“What if I stay here and watch lil man? Probably take him to get a trim too,” Jose asked as Skylar began to snore cutely.

“Okay, thanks. I have to be there at 2; if Derick does show, I’ll probably be there until about 4.” She said, getting up to grab her keys.

“Alright, see you then,” Jose said as he gently laid Skylar on the pillow on the couch. He walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye.

I know its short, gonna add again soon, maybe today if I get done editing.

sorry for any typos!

sooooo, is Joseph a good contender for the father-role model Layla is looking for? Or is she just pressing her luck, after all, Joseph is the 1st guy shes been serious with since Derick....

much loves!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

130A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:50 pm

SexyT

SexyT

OMG, Layla will be in for a surprise
Jose needs to stop now or else he will be in deep s**t...
So NOT the father material Layla needs!

131A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Girl just wait. Idt y'all have any idea of the curve ball I'm gonna throw in in the next few adds:)

132A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:59 pm

SexyT

SexyT

LOL!
*waiting*
lol

133A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:34 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl stop. So loving the short add. Dang man. Layla gonna b in for a treat. Jose on some other ish. Things bout to get real...love it. Add more hun. Upz

134A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

adding tonight!!!Very Happy so excitedd!!! lol

135A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:38 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Denycelawton2

- Riiya Cartel
- Too Far.

It had been at least two weeks since the Marc incident and he had not shown his face at the salon. Nevertheless, Gian was right there as he said he would be. He even managed to install security cameras at the entrance, side, and back doors, and one with a radius large enough to captured the entire salon. However, he and Jas both knew he needed to return to the family business, Gian felt better though, with the cameras and all. A week later, he returned to his job. They were still fighting with the state in order to get custody of Gabriel, and seeing that Jasmyn wasn’t letting it go, Gian had no choice but to accept it. Considering his situation, hell it was only fair.

“How much longer will this take?” Jasmyn asked her social worker. After reporting Alexis dropping off Gabriel, her newborn son, Child Social Services took him and started an investigation, mainly to make sure that Jasmyn and Gian’s story was legit. Gabriel was almost three months old and healthy.

“As of now, the adoption has to be approved by the Head of CSS and then approved upstate. That could take another two months to a year because of the lack of Gabriel’s biological parents’ signatures.” She said.

“Okay, thanks again,” Jas said.

“No problem, I’ll call you if I get any more information.”

The call ended and Jasmyn returned to work at the shop. She sat at the nail station preparing for her next customer. As she waiting she grabbed a Black Hair magazine and began flipping through the pages. Everyone else was on break, leaving her in the shop to tend to walk-ins for the next thirty minutes. No one saw any harm in it, Marc had not come by in nearly a month. The bell on the door sounded and immediately she looked up with the intention to make the customer feel welcomed by smiling and offering help. Her good intentions were lost and replaced by curiosity as she wondered why Marc was here.

“Hey, can I help you?” She asked, getting up from the chair and stepping from behind the nail table.

“You could, I just don’t think you’re up for it,” Marc said with a genuine smile as he eyed her body frame, taking notice of how her slim waist complemented her perfect thighs and legs.

“Umm, do you have an appointment with someone?” she asked, folding her arms as she stepped towards the front desk. She knew he didn’t but did not see any other reason fit for him to be here. Marc stepped in front of her and took a hold of her hands.

“You know the only hands I trust are yours,” he said smoothly. Jasmyn laughed fakely as she attempted to remove her hands, though his grip became tighter. He brought her hands to his lips and kissed them. He had really gone too damn far.

“Marc let go of me,” she said as she tried to ease her hands from his grip. Her struggle was cute to him, but he figured enough was enough. “Let go!” She snatched her hands away. Suddenly the bell from the door sounded.

“A man, you wanna get the fuck away from my sister?” Joseph spoke as he carried Skylar in his arms. Marc backed away and placed his hands up.

“Hey, no disrespect,” he said, then looked at Jasmyn, “see you when your mans not around.” With that he walked towards the door, Joseph mugging at his every move. Marc exited and soon disappeared.

“Who was that?” Joseph asked harshly.

“I worked with him  at the office,” Jasmyn said as she placed one hand on her hip and another on her forehead. What the hell just happened? Marc had to have been watching the place for him to know that Gian, as well as every one else, wasn't there.

“What was he doing here? Better yet, what was he doing to you?” Joseph asked. Although he didn’t think Jas was the cheating, get-back-at-you type, he wasn’t about to let his brother get played.

“Nothing Joseph, nothing happened, okay?” she said, already knowing what he was thinking. She could barely collect her own thoughts.

“If nothing happened, then you don’t mind me telling Gian,” He said placing Skylar in the chair.

“No!” Jasmyn quickly said, causing suspension to grow in Jose. “There’s enough going on, he has enough to worry about. I’d rather tell him myself, on our own time,” she said sternly. Jose nodded.

“Where’s everybody at anyway?” He questioned, “looks like being alone isn’t that safe for you.”

“I can handle, okay?” she said as she turned around. The bell sounded and her heart dropped. She hoped it wasn’t Marc. She turned around, only to see her client.

srry for any typos!

so damn, stalker much?? Hmm, gian has a nut on his hands. Hmm, wonder how much further with Marc get?

Your thoughts?! loves ya!

136A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Really tho. Marc is a hot mess thinking he can
Step in someone life and take control.
Something is really wrong with him and im so glad
Jose came in just in time. Jas really better watch her
back cuz Gian seem like he mean business.

Upz luv it hun

137A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Woo hoo new pg = new add

138A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:13 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

gonna attempt to add tonight. as long as the internet stays, its raining here Sad

139A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:14 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

thanks for the new page:D

140A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:56 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I cannot wait. Omg I love all your stories!!! Add

141A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

-Joseph Cartel
Finders Keepers

(that night)

Jose placed Skylar in front of the tv with a few toys as he checked his phone. He thought about calling Gian, but decided not to. He took Jas for her word and only hoped she’d actually tell Gian. Although it wasn’t his place to tell, it was his brother; the two were ride or die for each other. It was roughly 4:45 when he heard the deadbolt of his front door unlock. He knew it was Layla. And by the sounds of the high hills tapping against his floor, she had company. She knew he didn’t like people he didn’t personally know, knowing where he lived, and being able to be in his home just crossed the line. He looked up and his face turned pale.

“Joseph,” Layla spoke, I want you to meet my lawyer’s partner, Donae Louis.

Joseph tapped at his plate of Chinese take-out as the bitch herself, Donae, sat at the same table as he, Layla and Skylar. He played it cool, even though he was screaming on the inside and was constantly looking at his watch; though it seemed time was going by extremely slow on purpose. He avoided eye contact with her as much as possible. He even failed to look at her when she asked him to pass the crab rangoons. Every time he looked her in her eyes, he saw an image of her naked, in some position they had tried. That alone made him want to hurl; Donae had become a turn-off, and even he was surprised at that. He couldn’t understand how she went from being the bitch from two months ago that he was desperately trying to avoid, to  being the bitch eating at HIS dining room table. The clock struck 5:30 and Jose tossed his napkin in his plate.

“Full babe?” Layla questioned, though she could see he had barely touched his plate.

“Yea, ate with Jas earlier, I’m not too hungry. Sky and I are going to excuse ourselves.” He said grabbing for his plate.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll get it,” Layla said. Jose nodded and then removed Skylar from his high chair and the mess he was creating.

“See you in a minute,” Jose said before leaning to kiss Layla, he could only imagine the face Donae wore as she watched.

Joseph placed Sky on the floor of his guest bedroom. He had no idea what to do or even think. He had really fucked up this time and there was no where else left to go. He only hoped that bitch didn't have any hard feelings, but he knew her too well, she had something planned.

----

Joseph looked both ways before crossing the street to get to his car. Layla had not said anything about Donae knowing him, and wondering what she was up to had him skeptical, almost paranoid. He unlocked the door and quickly got in. Putting the car in reverse, he looked back and noticed a red rose and something else in the back seat. He grabbed it and soon realized it was a red thong. A small note fell into his lap.

Joseph, I almost lost you.
Meet me at my office at 10.
We have a lot to discuss.
I'll be waiting, not patiently.

P.S. I can Wink

She wrote "I can" in response to his "Catch me if you can" plate on the front of his car. Her note was written in red ink, kissed with her lipstick. Joseph balled up the note in his fist. "Fuck!" He cursed as he backed out of the parking spot. It was 9:49, and her office was 15 minutes away.

-----------------

Gian Cartel

"Baby I know you have a lot of stress on you, and I know you probably don't want to talk about it, hey, neither do I, but we have to face this." Jasmyn said as she spoke to her husband over the phone.

"I know, I'll call up my lawyer and let you know how it goes, aight?" he said as he over looked the city from his office window. His father had left the family to sit pretty nicely. It wasn't Donald Trump but was more than enough. His father left specific instructions for both Gian and Joseph to work side by side with each other, and their employees.  That way they would never take for granted what each man does. For how long remained unknown, Mr. Cartel's lawyer followed his wishes, and would inform the boys when the time came that they could finally take their father's office. As of now, it remained empty. Gian had his office on the same floor, though on the opposite side. Having his father's office was not a desire of his either. He could only imagine the things that went on in it. "What do you think about lunch? My office?" He asked.

"I'll have to check my schedule," Jasmyn said in a cute voice.

"Do that and let me know, I love you," he said waiting for her response. The call soon ended and Gian returned to his desk. He never knew construction required so much desk time. He wasn't complaining because the 93 degree weather was no joke, and lifting bricks was a hell of a job to do. A knock came to his door.

"Come in," he said as he looked over a contract.

"Mr. Cartel, I have the Manolo contract, Mr. Cartwright is on line three, and your mother called just to check on Joseph," Daniel said with a bit of humor in his tone.

"Alright, thanks Daniel, sit it on my desk. Can you tell Caese to look over the Drew contract? Something's not right." Gian said as he picked up the phone.

"I'm on it," Daniel walked out of Gian's office, closing the door behind him. He smiled with delight. "Surprise, surprise, I havn't seen you in a while Ms. Thang," he said fraternizing and snapping his fingers.

"I'm a working woman," she said hugging him. "Is he in there?" she asked.

"Yes, but he is on the phone with a big executive, you might want to wait a minute," Daniel said sitting at his desk.

"Hmm, forward all calls, he could use some motivation," she smirked.

"Oooo yall nasty! Don't mind me, i'll just be listening." He said as he batted his eyes.

"You might learn something," she said before opening Gian's office door.

Gian looked up and smiled. "Well I'm glad to hear that," he said as he licked his lips, watching her walk seductively towards him. He pushed himself away from the computer as she walked around the desk. She opened her coat, revealing her smooth, nearly naked body, laced in his favorite VS lingerie. His jaw dropped as his dick began to stand. She giggled to herself as she dropped the coat and welcomed herself into his lap, enjoying the feeling of her best man rising in his pants. His hand grazed upon her ass as she kissed his neck, while her fingers unbuttoned his shirt. She kissed his lips as she opened his shirt, revealing his well built, firm body. Biting her bottom lip, she looked into his eyes only to see him smiling lustfully down at her. She removed herself from his lap, only to sit on his desk and bit the tip of her index finger as she motioned for him to come to her with the other. Gian stood up; it was hard for him to concentrate on the phone call, and the voice on the other end was beginning to aggravate the hell out of him. "Let me transfer you to Caese, he can handle it from here, Thanks again Mr. Cartwright, we'll see you soon." That was the fastest call transfer he had ever made. He looked at Jasmyn and approached her hungrily. "Girl you in trouble," he said before he kissed her passionately, his hands separating her thighs. Office sex with his wife was always on his agenda, lunch time came early, and G was starving.

as usual sorry for any typos:)

SO! Thats my curve ball lol! I can only SMH. Donae Donae Donae! She has struck again! I think I may just do her POV soon.

So....what do yall think? Very Happy

Gian & Jas getting tht old thing back! lol!

142A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl loved that add...

Omg Donae need to sit down somewhere. How in the world she get back in the picture. Stalker much leaving roses and notes in ppl car. Dang I did not expect her to sho her face.

Bout time Gian and jas hit it back up. Lol no wonder she didn't mention ol boy (his name slipped my mind for a sec)cuz sex night in office would be messed up. Add more ASAP I'm so in love wit it

143A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:53 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Loved that add!!!

Looks like trouble for Jo!! Donae got something planned alright! nasty b!!
Loving the make up between and G N J!! Perfect!!

More adds needed please!!!!

Very Happy

144A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

adding now!

145A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:49 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

-Joseph Cartel
Decisions

Feeling like a nervous kid in the principal's office, Joseph sat nervously in the waiting room of Donae’s office. It was decorated in extravagant furnishings, hard wood floors, complimenting flower arrangements and all. Her secretary would look over and smile flirtatiously at Jose, but another woman was the last thing on his mind. The AC was blowing hard but that didn’t stop the nervous sweat beads from form on his forehead. Donae’s meeting had ran a bit longer, it was 10:20 before he saw a figure walking towards him from the adjacent hallway. He looked over and there she was. Her body framed in a crème pencil skirt that her hips shaped out. She wore a matching crème blazer with a red blouse underneath. Her hips swayed as she glided down the hallway with a devilish smirk. The devil wore Gucci and red bottoms today. She stood next to her assistant’s desk as her and Jose’s eyes locked together.

“Helen, forward all my calls,” She said in an affirmative tone without taking her eyes off of Jo. “Mr. Cartel,” She said to him as she nodded her head toward her office door as she lead the way. Jose exhaled as he said a quick prayer, standing up, he walked through her door. Her door closed, trapping the two of them in her office. He turned around to see her smirking in satisfaction.

“Donae what do you want?” Joseph asked, almost in defeat. So many ideas of the twisted things she could do ran through his mind.

“Oh baby boy,” she laughed as she walked towards him. She placed her hands on his chest, “that should be a rhetoric question by now. Did you really think, that you could just walk out of my life and leave it in shambles the way you did?” she questioned as her smile turned into a frown. Jose took her hands away from his chest and backed away. This chick was nuts.

“Donae we ended our agreement months ago. It was sex, and nothing more. I’m leaving it where we left it, and I suggest you do the same.” He said in a strong tone as he walked past her, her eyes cutting at him as he did so. She laughed carelessly and he couldn’t get out of her office fast enough.

“You know, I had no idea I was representing your girlfriend,” she spoke, her back still turned. Jo stopped in his tracks and his hand fell from the door knob. “When I saw you last night, I was hysterical. I honestly could not believe it. Now, with the information I have, just imagine the damage I could do.” Her spoken words were of a devious tone as she turned around.

“You wanna tell her we fucked?” Jo questioned as he looked over his shoulder. “Go ahead, tell her. If I have to tell her about my past just to get the hell away from you then so be it.”

“Oh really?” She said smirking, “It’s really sad to see a child taken away from his mother, don’t you think?” Jose turned around and stared her in her eyes harshly. His chest began to rise up and down as his jaw clinched. “I just don’t think Layla is the mother she should be, I mean, she has a prostitute caring for her child. What kind of mother does that?” Donae said as she pierced Joseph’s eyes with her own. His face was flushed with anger as he began to turn red. “I mean, that’s what you are right? A prostitute, women have paid you to have sex with them.” She had him right where she wanted him, but still, she had more. “I know all about your past, and I could definitely use it against her. Layla wont see Skylar until he’s old enough to vote.” Her words were sharp.

“But why stop there? Your brother and sister-in-law, they’re trying to adopt, Gabriel, no?” She smiled in satisfaction as Jose looked away from her. “I could make that process a lot shorter, or longer; I mean, are they even a good pair? With your brother’s infidelity and violent past, I don’t think a baby would be in a stable environment.” Her face was splashed with delight as she swayed her hips as she walked towards Joseph; placing her arms around his neck she exhaled. “So how do you want this, the easy way, or the hard way?” Joseph kept his head turned away from her as his hands formed fists. His jaw still clinched as he felt Donae’s lips touch his neck. She kissed from his neck to his cheek, to his lips. “Does Layla keep Skylar, does your brother get Gabriel, does Donae get Joseph?” Joseph couldn’t believe she was so desperate and grimy. He wanted so bad to curse this bitch out and tell her to go fuck herself but it wouldn’t just put him at jeopardy. She was so desperate she was willing to ruin the lives of people Joseph loved just to get back him. Joseph had screwed his family over before, and right now, it seemed as if he was in a choke hold. Joseph finally made eye contact with Donae, her eyes filled with delight. He exhaled and knew his past life was catching up to him. However, his next move could be one that he regretted.

---A/N: Something Short for you guys--

“You’re wasting time, Marcus. I need her out of the picture.” Kahi spoke as she folded her arms. His failed tactics had become an aggravation and it was delaying the start of her family. Gian was always meant to be hers. And the fact that she was pregnant and Jasmyn wasn’t proved that.

“Look, let me handle my woman and you worry about that bitch nigga. You the one running behind a nigga that don’t want yo’ ass.” Marcus said as he pushed past her.

“Say what you feel the need to say; you’re not even half the man Gian is.” Kahi shot back. Marcus grabbed her arm and slammed her against the wall, her head colliding with it as well. Kahi ignored her pain as she fought off his grip. With her freed hand, she smacked him across his face.

“Are you fucking crazy?!” she yelled as strands of her hair danced in her face. This wasn’t the first time she and Marc had become physical. Marc’s large hand wrapped around her throat as the other hand pushed the loose strands out of her face.

“Don’t take my kindness for weakness,” he said through clinched teeth. He released his tight grip on her neck before walking off.

Kahi rubbed her aching throat as her head started to thump. Marc would get his, but until then, she still needed him to play his part so she could get what she wanted. Once Jas was out of the picture, she and Marc were done for.

---Gian Cartel---

After walking Jas to her car, Gian returned to his office to see his lawyer was waiting there.

“Mr. Bivens, I wasn’t expecting you. How are you?” Gian asked as he shook Mr. Bivens’ hand as he stood up.

“I can’t complain. I came by to let you in on some information about Kahi.” He said as his eye brows rose. Gian looked at him in exhaust, but nodded. Taking his seat behind his desk, “What’s going on now?” he asked. Mr. Bivens exhaled and placed some papers on Gian’s desk.

“I did what you asked me to and I found a lot of alarming things in Kahi’s past. one year ago, she was released from a mental hospital after a break-up with ex-boyfriend, who also happened to be one of her professors. That same day, she picked up the man’s kids from school and held them for $25,000 ransom. He came up with the money. Kahi was never charged with kidnap because he never told police. He didn’t want his wife to find out about him and Kahi. He did however, get a restraining order. That didn’t stop Kahi from sending his wife several photos of the two together.” Mr. Bivens exhaled as Gian looked over the papers. They were reports against Kahi at her stay at the mental hospital. “A year and a half before that, there was a guy she was dating, they ended and she set his home on fire, with him in it. The fire was minor and no one was hurt, he also got a restraining order against her. Gian this woman is delusional. You’re not the first man, married or not, that she’s tried this with. This is a dangerous woman, with nothing to lose. If she doesn’t know where you and your wife live and work, I suggest you keep it that way. As for the child, all of this paper work is enough to get full custody and a restraining order.” Mr. Bivens’ said as he stood up. Gian did as well as the two men shook hands.

“Thanks again,” Gian said. After walking Mr. Biven’s to the elevator, Gian returned to his desk. He looked at the papers in disbelief. Kahi was so far gone. She had prescribed meds that he was sure she wasn’t taking. Along with the papers, there was a visitation sheet from all her visitors from the mental hospital. One name though, caught his eye.

Oooooo Joseph in some trouble now!!! Donae has definitely got him by the blls lol

Kahi and Marc?! Has anyone guessed it was them in an excerpt a few adds back? Looks like Kahi has some dangerous plans of her own. #DysfuntionalCouple

& Gian and this news? That past chapter wasn't called Psycho B*tch for nothing lol! & Who is this name? Maybe someone from Gian's past? Hmmmm.

muchlove ladies! srry for the wait! Apologies for any typos! <3<3<3

146A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:11 pm

SexyT

SexyT

hmmmm

Kahi is bitch for sure...dang. Where to start with her!!! I did think it was her previously, just hadn't figure out it was Marc. They both crazy MFs. Gian need to do the best he can to protect his family.

Jo...oh dear. To keep everyone else happy he will have to keep doing that crazy women...It never ends for him. I feel bad cuz he is tryna stop and settle but now this bitch comes to mess it all up...

more please!!!!

147A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:11 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl girl girl...Jo man, I feel bad. Donae oogly self need a nut house also. It amazes me how crazy hoes love to add other ppl in on their drama. I don't even know how he can get out of this one with her being a lawyer. Unless he record her shady ass for being unfair. (Can't think of the term)

Kahi is a hot mess who need to be put under the nut house. She has major problems and of course Marc is in on it. Really. How screwed this is. I'm glad Gian got a better incite now its time to find an end to the psychos. Add more ASAP.

148A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

-Joseph Cartel
Guilt

A/N: SO when I was typing this, I almost called Joseph, Floyd (lmao) – anyway…continue…

Joseph

Joseph walked into his empty apartment. It was noon time and Layla & Skylar were long gone. He walked into his living room and fell on his couch. His blind was blank, his body was hot, and his nerves were through the roof. Joseph couldn’t believe the actions that had taken place only hours before. He had fucked Donae. Leaving her powerful and satisfied, Joseph left wanting to vomit. Hours passed by and he had not moved from the couch. His phone had rung several times, it remained unanswered. There was only one solution to getting rid of Donae, it was something his heart refused. Urgent knocks came to his door suddenly, only aggravating him. Finally moving his body, he shifted himself to his stomach, putting his face in the throw pillow. Whoever they were would leave. The knocks continued.

“Joseph Danielle! If you don’t open this door! I know you’re in there, I saw your car!” Dawn’s, his mother, voice yelled. Joseph’s head flew up before pushing his body off of the couch. Rushing to the door, he unlocked it and opened it. With her hand on her hip, his mother looked at him. “I’ll invite myself in,” she sassed as she walked in, Joseph stepping aside as she did. Closing the door and locking it, he didn’t know why his mother was here.

“What’s up ma?” Jose asked depressingly. She gave him a stern look as she sat down on the couch. “I mean how are you, ma?” he corrected as he slowly made his way to where she was. Dawn could tell something was wrong with her son. He had changed in California and she knew he wasn’t as innocent as he was when he left. She had sensed this months ago, but now, this change had gone too far.

“I’m all the better for seeing you. Joseph we’ve been calling you all morning, you don’t show up to your job, no one can reach you, what’s going on baby?” she asked concerned. Joseph exhaled and knew he wasn’t about to tell his mother about him and Donae. He was embarrassed and more than that, he couldn’t disappoint his mother. If she knew what he had been doing back in Cali, the trouble he had gotten in with Honey, and now Donae, he couldn’t imagine the look of disappointment on his mother’s face.

“Im just not feeling good ma’,” Joseph told the truth, he was sick to his stomach from his actions. He rubbed the top of his head..

“And I’m feeling that’s a lie. Jose what’s going on? Is it Layla?” she asked.

“No ma, I told I just didn’t feel good. I stayed in bed all day.” He lied, hoping she’d by it, her facial expression, however, told him she hadn’t.

“All day, huh? That’s funny because I called the office this morning and they said you had just left, and and about two hours ago they said you had just gotten back.” She said as she gave him that I just caught your ass in a lie look she would give his father, “So I’ll ask you, one more time, what’s going on with you? Because the person you are right now, is not my son.” She said. Joseph was damn near dumbfounded.

“Ma, look,” he said before exhaling, “I just gotta get some stuff situated, okay? I’m a man and I gotta’ do it on my own. It’s nothing you gotta’ worry yourself about, I promise.” He said looking into her eyes. Dawn exhaled and wrapped her arms around her son. He was never too old for a hug. She knew one day there would be a point where she had to let her boys be men. All their lives, they were all she had. Her husband was around, but he definitely wasn’t “there”. She knew his infidelity would rub off on his kids, he was their hero. She was only thankful that his alcohol and abusive habits didn’t past down. Her sons never knew about that. “Joseph you’re a good man, and you have a good heart. Momma’s always gonna’ be here for you, no matter what.” She said as a tear slipped from her eyes. Joseph pulled from the embrace.

“Ma don’t cry,” he said in a humble tone as he whipped her tears away with his hand. Seeing his mother cry was a dagger to his heart, he hated to see any woman cry, but his mother? Nah, she was to never have a tear to her eye unless it was from joy. It was clear he had to get out this deal with Donae.

A few days later

“Oh my goodness, you’re so precious!” Jas cooed Gabriel as she bounced him in her arms. It was her break and Gian was in a meeting, so he claimed. Jas just figured he wanted to avoid  coming. Nonetheless, she was here like clockwork. She looked around the room and was disappointed. It was simple, a quick put together room with three other babies Gabriel’s age. There was no affection here, just white walls with tacky cartoon characters on it. She wasn’t even sure how clean it was here. She held him close to her as he began to cry. “It’s okay hunny, it’s okay.” She soothed. His skin was so soft, his touch was delicate and his smile was to die for. She never wanted to leave him. Her social worker had come back with good news and it wouldn’t be long before Gabriel was home safe with her and Gian. It wasn’t long before Gabriel had fallen asleep, Gian had warned that holding him too much would spoil him, Jas just figured he was nagging. She saw Gabriel once a day for 45 minutes, of course she was going to cradle him. Placing him in his bed she tucked him in with the blanket she had brought. Leaving was the hardest part but she dealt with it. Saying goodbye to Mona, Gabriel’s caregiver, she left.

Sooooo, Joseph n dipped in Donae just to protect his family?! Hmm, what yall think about this?

srry 4 typos:D

149A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:47 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Hmmm....i feel so sad so Jo. He trying to be straight but Donae being a bitch. I wonder how he gon stop Donae, not murder I hope!

150A Brother's Secret - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:45 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Girl. A mother knows. Man I feel sorry for joseph. Its like everybody is in jeporady. Smh. I need another add woman. Sitting here in anticipation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next