Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brother's Secret

+10
dezzy.baby1
BarbiieBiitch
EBz Perradize
her love is infinite ;)
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:38 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:Thanks chick...Bout to work on it. I'm glad for your
support and hopefully others will fall back into play...
Gotta keep it alive Smile

welcomee =)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

52A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:41 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

When r u going to update this is one of my favs

53A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I need at least three moree good reviews from the last add before I add againn. the next adds are gonna be crazyy thoughh Very Happy

54A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 pm

TheBee

TheBee

In that case... ^.^!!!

I'm in love with this story! I' wondering if somebody and that somebody's brother's wife are gonna hook up?

I'm contemplting if that particular brother and his former fling are going to come in contact again???

Will somebody die soon????

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

BUMPZZ B

^.^

55A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 pm

TheBee

TheBee

Smile

Sad

Surprised

Shocked

Cool

Laughing

Mad

Razz

Embarassed

Crying or Very sad

Evil or Very Mad

Twisted Evil

Rolling Eyes

Wink

Very Happy

56A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:03 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Gigglezs wrote:In that case... ^.^!!!

I'm in love with this story! I' wondering if somebody and that somebody's brother's wife are gonna hook up?

I'm contemplting if that particular brother and his former fling are going to come in contact again???

Will somebody die soon????

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

BUMPZZ B

^.^

hahaha nicee XD

57A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:10 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

confused

58A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:53 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

That girl Kahi is really gettin out of control. is G gonna tell his girl? lol nd Joseph better not mess with G's girl its gonna be some trouble add morreeee bumperz! cheers

59A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:23 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I'ma add tonday =)

4 reviews = another add on Friday =)

60A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:56 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Denycelawton2
- Jasmyn R. Cartel
-Boomerang

Jasmyn laughed as
Layla held Skylar as they danced in the hair salon. “Y'all are some kind of silly,” Jasmyn laughed as she looked at the door. There he was, Marcus Hayes. He was her bosses patient, Monday thru Thursday she worked as a Physicians Assistant, Friday to Saturday she was a hair dresser. Seeing how her boss, Dr.Rhineheart, had just gotten married and taken off, he trusted her with his patient. Mr. Hayes had come in three months earlier after being in a car accident, fracturing his right leg. Riiya had worked with him on and off hours, business wise that is.

“Oooo” Layla and Jasmyn's sister, Miah [Me-ya] cooed. Riiya eyed them as Marcus cruised over to her chair.

“What are you doing here?” Jasmyn questioned as she smiled.

“Man can't get a trim?” Marcus joked as he pulled a gang of roses from behind him.

“Yes he can,” Corien whispered to Miah.

“I know that's right” she laughed as the two slapped hands.

"Marcus they're beautiful, but you really shouldn't have," Jasmyn smiled as she sat them on her station's counter. Marcus sat in Riiya's chair, letting her wrap the plastic cover around his neck.

“I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner with me? Just to show my gratitude, I mean, I owe you,” he smiled, showing off his deep dimples.

“Marcus, I was just doing my job you don't owe me anything, and besides, I'm busy.”

“I haven't even set a date yet, am I that bad?” he laughed.

“No, I just figured you meant this weekend or something.”

“What about this weekend?”

“I can't, I'm busy with my husband's father's funeral”

“Oh, I'm sorry, send him my condolences. So what about next weekend?” he quickly changed the subject. Riiya tilted her head in disbelief.

“You are a trip” she said as she turned the clippers on.

Marcus nodded his head as he looked at his fresh cut, “You pretty good,” he joked. “Look, I ain’t trying nothing sketchy, just wanna' thank you, that's all. I mean, we can even try lunch. Whichever is best,” he smiled as he stood up and faced her. He placed a bill in her hand and walked out, returning to his 2010 Mercedes Benz.

“If you don't want him, hand him to me,” Corien said.

“I don't think he's gay C,” Jasmyn laughed.

“He has a brother?” Corien asked with his left eye brow raised, right hand on his bony hip.

“I will ask him,” Jasmyn smiled. “A hundred dollars?” she questioned astounded as she looked at the folded bill. She looked up to see his white on black Benz roll by. Grabbing her phone, she texted him, asking if he meant to give her that much, just for a line up.

_
Surprised? Of course I did.
I'm thinking dinner at my place?
Sometime soon? I owe you that
much. Besides, I need a favor, just
one more time. Smile

11:13AM Fri, Aug 30
_
_
I don't think that's a good idea,
Marcus, but thanks for the offer.
And what do you need?

11:14AM Fri, Aug 30
To: M. Hayes
_
_
I swear it's nothing sketchy,
can we talk about it over dinner?

11:20AM Fri, Aug 30

_
_
Fine Marcus, not at your place
I like the restaurant down the
street from the shop, Lindas.

11:22AM Fri, Aug 30
_
_
It's a date:)

11:23AM Fri, Aug 30
_
_
It's not :p

11:23AM Fri, Aug 30
_

Jasmyn sat her phone down; Marcus was relentless. Sometimes she wished she had never taken the job.

“Has anybody seen Alexis?” she asked, referring to her friend of four years.

“I called earlier, but you know who answered,” Layla said sourly. Jasmyn grabbed her phone and dialed Alexis's number.

“Hello?” a male voice answer, Savon.

“Hi, where's Alexis, she was suppose to come in today,” Jasmyn spoke.

“She's sleeping, aye, don't call my house no more, I already told one'a y'all.”

“I didn't call your house, I called Alexis' cell phone”

“Don't call back,” he spoke in a deep, threatening voice before hanging up in her face. Riiya shook her head as she looked at the phone. “Damn shame,” she spoke. Just then, the shop's door open and in came Alexis, wearing dark shades and a silk scarf. She looked at no one as she headed to the back. As everyone looked at each other with a puzzled expression, Riiya looked for someone to go after her.

“You can't save a hoe that don't wanna be saved,” Corien chimed as he turned away.

“Can't argue with that,” Layla agreed as she sat Skylar down, about to give him a trim.

“Miah?” Riiya looked.

“Hey, I tried before.”

Jasmyn shook her head, “Y'all are some real good friends,” she said sarcastically as she whipped her hands off, tossing the cloth in her chair as she headed for the back. “Lex?” she spoke, she found Lex sitting on the leather couch in the lounge. Jasmyn sat beside of her, Lex still looking straight as if Rii hadn't entered the room. “You know you have to leave him right?” Jasmyn started. Jas waited for a reply as Lex exhaled deeply.

“Jas, he can be so sweet sometimes. He just gets so mad”
Lex shrieked.

“Look I can understand that, but if a man will hit you once, he'll hit you twice. Once he hits you he's no longer a man; he's a child with temper tantrums. You gotta stand up for yourself, he cant keep hit you like this” Jasmyn said as removed Alexis' shades. “Lex!” she shrieked.

“I know, Jas, I know,” she said in a distressed voice.

“No, you dont. Not if your gonna let him keep doing this to you. Lex you gotta' leave him.”

“How the hell am I suppose to raise a baby on my own? Huh?” Lex asked with tears trickling down her cheeks.

“Oh, baby no,” Jasmyn said as she wrapped her arms around her. Alexis was only nineteen, Savon being twenty five. Jasmyn couldn't count how many times she had preached to Alexis about Savon. Savon was nothing good, selling drugs here and there, robbing corner stores, and has the nerves to want some respect. Men his age should be with women his age, not barely legal teenagers. Two black eyes, three fights and a pregnancy later got Lexis to realize that. “So what are you gonna do?” Jasmyn asked.

“I made an appointment to go to the doctor, you know, so I can...”

“Lex, you sure that's what you want? That's something you can't take back or re-do. A baby's a blessing no matter where it comes from,” Jasmyn said, almost angered at her decision.

“What else is there for me to do? I can't bring this baby into the world in the relationship I'm in,” Lex said with tears still falling down her cheeks.

“You can leave him! You can give the baby up for adoption! Lex, you know how many people would give anything to be pregnant right now? How many people wish to have kids but can't? And your just gonna throw it away? Your being selfish,” Jasmyn said as she got up. She wasn't completely against abortion, but she would never recommend it, and if she could talk you out of it, she would.

“Selfish? Selfish?!” Alexis repeated.

“Yes selfish! You can leave and you know you can. You just don't want to take care of your responsibility. Wont' you take your abortion money and go buy a clue!”

“What if I can't, Jas?! What if I can't provide for her? Or him?”

“I'm sure someone else would be glad to,” Jasmyn said as she looked over her shoulder, “you have other choices but your first choice, needs to be to leave that fool.”

“Where the hell she at?” Savon's angered voice called out as he busted through the front door.

“Oh shit!” Lex cried.

“You snuck out?” Jasmyn asked, not surprised. Alexis nodded her head.

“I snuck out of the window,” she said. Lex didn't live too far from the shop.

“Go hide in the supplies closet,” Jasmyn directed her.

Jas walked through the beaded shades, back to where the salon was, holding two shampoo bottles. “Can I help you?” Jasmyn asked with attitude.

“Where she at?” Savon asked as he headed towards Jasmyn. “Don't play dumb, you know what the fuck I'm talk'n bout.”

“You got 10 seconds to turn your ass around, and walk the hell out. Alexis is not here, and you should know I haven't talked to her because you always seem to have her phone. Now turn around and leave before I call the police, we all know y'all don't get along. Oh, and the next time you put your hands on her, you better believe I got something waiting on that ass. ” Jasmyn said as she starred Savon down.

“When you see her tell her to bring her ass ho-”

“Why are you still here?” Jasmyn interrupted. Savon mean mugged her as he backed away. He left the shop as everybody watched him cross the street.

“Damn,” Corien said as he turned on his iron set. Gian's all black Rover came to a screeching halt in the middle of the street.

“Ain't that G's car?” Layla questioned.

“Yea but that's Jose getting out,” Jasmyn said as she quickly walked towards the glass door. “Jose what's going on?” she asked scarcely.

“Police just came to the house and got Gian!” he said breathing heavily.

if one day those links dont work...

layla & sky : keyshia cole & son
marcus hayes: darren sharper [thnkx janae!]
Alexis: mya

I WANT REVIEWS!!!!!!!!

Last edited by -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

61A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 am

SexyT

SexyT

Wow...
My baby girl is finally asleep, so after reading through everything again I can give a hopefully good review.

Now Gian - well what I can say. I hope he really stays away from that crazy bitch. She nothing but trouble and I know she got some crazy plan cocked up in her stupid home wrecking mind.
What the hell do the police want with Gian??? What he do??

Jose needs to stop thinking about Jasmine that way. She's his sista-in-law and he needs to respect the vows she took. She isn't like his clients from L.A.

Now Jasmine on the other hand...well I want to know what her deal is with Marcus...it better be something innocent!

All in all I love this story and I can't wait for the next add!!! Plus I don't mind you using my name...I love being in people's stories especially since they are sooo good!!

BUMP IT UP!!

62A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:49 am

SexyT

SexyT

AWWW SHUCKS!!!
I just got you a new page...
And we got a rule here which we NEVER break...

NEW PAGE = NEW ADD

Bring it on!!

Razz

63A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:33 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

I know Marcus name : Darren Sharper...
He so fine...GO SAINTS...lol

Anywho...DAMN a lot happen in that add
Savon is a little cat just wanting too
much attention that no one cares to give him.
Something is going to happen with Jas and
Marcus if he keep playing them games Razz
AND GIAN GOT ARRESTED...WTF. BOO you need to
add ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

64A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:32 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Yes! Thank you!
I'm gonna add tomorrow or saturday morningg
i need to wake Loving a Lie up again Smile

Sooo...Saturday morning, 3 adds.

-Pulse
-A Brother's Secret
-Loving a Lie

65A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:32 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

SexyAriza!! wrote:
AWWW SHUCKS!!!
I just got you a new page...
And we got a rule here which we NEVER break...

NEW PAGE = NEW ADD

Bring it on!!

Razz

thank you veryy muchh!

66A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:55 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

O.m.Gosh This story Crazy It's Like A Dark Romance Crazy Shit R.t

But As For Gain For Some Reason Why I Think He Got Arrested with ol'girl ....wifey go find out

as for jas i think she go pretend she pregnant ...and lex go give her the bby

jose my dawg for some reason

but any ways bump bump bump it up

67A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:06 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

BarbiieBiitch wrote:O.m.Gosh This story Crazy It's Like A Dark Romance Crazy Shit R.t

But As For Gain For Some Reason Why I Think He Got Arrested with ol'girl ....wifey go find out

as for jas i think she go pretend she pregnant ...and lex go give her the bby

jose my dawg for some reason

but any ways bump bump bump it up

lol nicee logic

68A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:22 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

-Psycho Bitch

Mean while, back at the hotel...

Kahi whipped her crying face as she pulled herself up from the floor. She hysterically laughed as she walked into the bathroom. Placing her arm in the doorway, she slammed the door on her arm. Kahi grunted out in pain, though she continued until she had a dark nasty bruise on her upper arm. She wrapped her hands around her neck tightly, creating bruises there as well. Kahi closed the door and braced herself for what she was about to do; she slammed her face into the wooden door. She had to get her mind off of the pain Gian had caused her, and onto the pain she was causing herself, her pain hurt much less. Blood poured from her busted nose as tears dripped from her eyes; she had hurt herself this time. She balded her fist up and began to beat her chest in the same areas, giving herself a nice beat down. She beat herself up for not being enough for Gian, and every other man for that matter. Kahi walked to her bag and pulled out her make up. Painting her eye area with black and purple make-up, she made the perfect black eye for herself. Kahi returned to the bathroom and looked at her self in the mirror. Though it hurt her to smile, she damn sure did. She had come up with the perfect plan. She had it set in her mind that Gian was hers, and not to be shared. But since he was married, she would make him hers anyway she could; after all, she couldn't play mommy and daddy, now could she?

Kahi wrapped her body up in her over coat and grabbed her belongings. With her face dressed in her shades, she opened her car door and tossed her duffel bag in. She pulled out, driving like a Cullen. She had plans to do Gian good. She smiled at the thought of the look on his face when the police arrested him. Bittersweet.

Parking her car in the parking lot of the police station, she grabbed her mint breath spray and sprayed her eyes. “Agggh!!!!” she exclaimed as she gripped the stirring wheel. She rubbed her eyes repeatedly until the burning subsided. She looked in the mirror, her eyes blood shot red with pouring tears...

“Please, my fiancee just beat me up!” She cried to the officer at the front desk. Immediately he took her to questioning. After she played the roll of not wanting her "fiancee" to be arrested, and after showing the police her self-made bruises, she had the cops on her side.

“What's his name?” one of the higher level investigators asked. Kahi whipped her eyes with the tissue they had supplied her with.

“G-Gian Cartel,” she whimpered. The investigator starred at her then looked away.

“Son of a bitch!” he said as he left the room, slamming the door behind him.

“Washington, where you going?” one of the police officers questioned.

“Grab your keys” Washington answered as he pushed the tinted windows of the station open, headed towards Martinez's car.

69A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 am

SexyT

SexyT

OMG...THE BITCH!!
I'm so mad right now...If I could I'd get in and beat her up for real!!
What a bitch...shit!!!
Mad
ADD MOREEEEE

I'm so in love with this story!

Smile

70A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

U have to be pyscho to
do some stupid stuff like
that...Dang, how in the world
Gian got this girl crazy like
that...Man jasmine is gonna
be so drove when she find out
and Gian is prolly gonna go crazy tooo...

ADD PLEASE... Razz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

71A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue May 24, 2011 8:26 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Summer break is here! im gonna try to add to this and the others more oftenn.

72A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Denycelawton2
- Jasmyn R. Cartel
- What's Done in the Dark...

“Where is he?” Riiya asked as she stood in Washington's office. Washington sat comfortably in his leather seat, though the wrinkles in his forehead showed he was worried.

“He's in holding, he hasn't been questioned yet.”

“I don't understand, what is he being charged with?” she asked.

“Domestic Violence, apparently it was his fiancee,” he said as he threw his eyes up at her.

“W-what? Is this some kind of joke?” Riiya questioned.

“No, I'm afraid not. We have a young lady getting ready to identify him in a line up momentarily,” he said as a knock came to the door.

“Mr. Martinez, hi,” Jasmyn faked a smile as he entered.

“Hey, Riiya,” he smiled as he tossed a gold folder on Washington's desk, “those are the developed pictures, from Kahi Nguyen [Guin] .” Martinez exited as Washington opened the folder.

“I'm not suppose to show you this,” he said as he sat the photos on his desk. Jasmyn walked over and grabbed the pictures.

“Oh my God,” she said in a shaky voice as her body fell into the chair. She shook her head. “Gian, Gian didn't do this,” she said sadly, “who is she?” A knock came to the door.

“Yea?” Washington yelled out as he took the photos from her.

“Ms. Nguyen is ready.” a female voice said.

“Do you see your boyfriend?” Washington asked. Kahi nodded as she sniffed.

“Number nine,” she smiled inside at the pissed expression on Gian's face. Washington had hoped it wasn't true. He had high hopes from Gian.

“Okay, sweetheart, Officer Dunnings is going to take you to another room for questioning.”

“What more questioning do you people need?” Kahi cried.

“It wont be long.” Washington replied nonchalant as Dunnings escorted Kahi out of the room. Washington remained in the dark room, eyes locked dead at Gian. He whipped the bridge of his nose, trying to keep his professional mindset, "Get number nine in questioning, please," he said to the security guard who was also silently standing in the room.

“Mr. Washington I swear to you I didn't do this!” Gian pleaded. Washington starred at a distressed Gian.

“You put your hand's on my daughter?” he questioned, throwing his professional mindset he had tried so hard to keep away. Jasmyn was his baby girl and the second of his to get married.

“Hell no, I love Jasmyn. Sir you gotta believe me. I left that girl alone!”

“You cheated on my daughter?” Washington questioned. Gian looked away, he was brought to silence. “I see,” Washington spoke, then took a dramatic pause, “I don't know what you've gotten yourself into, but it's up to you to tell your wife. I'm not even mad at you, I should be; I'm surprised my damn self. I've been there too, I cheated. And I would kill before I let someone break my wifes heart and tell her. Don't build your marriage on a lie. As for my daughter, don't play with me Gian, I brought you two together; I'll tear you two apart.” Washington got up and exited the room. He entered his office to see his daughter sitting in the chair with her legs and arms crossed.

“Daddy, how could he?” she asked, sounding like a heart broken 16 year-old.

“She's beat up pretty bad. They're gonna take his finger prints, hand and fist sizes and send them to the lab to see if they match the bruises on her neck and chest,” he replied, ignoring her questions.

“Can I talk to him?” she asked.

“The best I can do is set bond, but he has to stay in the county be-”

“because he's still a suspect in the crime, I know Daddy.” she said sadly.

“Baby don't give up, alright?” he said as he hugged her, "call me later, we'll talk about this, okay?" She nodded.

"I will." she said, hiding her true confused emotions.

Jose, Jasmyn and Gian all headed to Gians car. Gian opened the door for Jasmyn, she glared at him, she had never been so pissed at him. She slammed her door before he could shut it as Jose got into the back seat. Her left leg couldn't stop moving up and down as fire filled her body. She had so much to say to Gian, she didn't even know where to start.

“Who was she?” she questioned, “And don't even think about lying” she said in a tone she had never used before.

“My ex from high school” Gian said dryly.

“How long have you two been together?”

“I haven't talked to the girl in six years!” Gian exclaimed, tired of being questioned, but he owed this to her.

“You fucking liar she said it happened this morning! Where'd you go this morning? Huh? And last night?” she questioned. “Did you fuck that bitch? Gian?” Gian exhaled as if he were aggravated with her. She laughed as she crossed her legs. “Oh, you aint gon' answer me-” she stopped as she looked at the thin fabic that lay attached to her 5 inch hill. Her heart broke in two as her fingers trembled. “This belong to her? Cause it ain't mines” she said holding the black laced thong over her fingers.

“You can fuck her but you wont fuck me, Gian?!” she punched Gian hard in his shoulder. "I'm so sick of your shit, I swear! Get this shit!" she said with a disgusted face as she tossed the thong in Gians direction. Gian slammed on brakes then parked the car, they had made it home. Jasmyn got out of the car and unlocked the front door. Racing up the stairs into their bedroom, she kicked off her shoes and ran to the closet, grabbed a suit case, and stuffed clothes into it, hangers and all.

“Jas give me a chance to explain!” Gian started as he watched her pack clothes into the suit case.

“You brought your ass up here this morning like everything was okay. Like we were okay. How many G? Huh? You got me fucked up!” she cursed as she pushed more clothes into the suit case. Jasmyn slammed the suit case close and zipped it. She walked passed Gian and stood the suit case in the hallway.

“Baby you leaving?” Gian rushed over.

“No nigga, you are” she said as she looked at him with disgust, slamming their bedroom door.

apologies for typos && b/c it's so latee!
reviews pleaseee!! Very Happy

Last edited by -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

73A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:57 am

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

I think Gian knows
he's wrong for cheating
but Jas needs to hear
him out.
I know she angry but
kicking him out won't
make the situation
any better.
Kahi is very ignorant.
In reality, if I was
Gian...i really woulda
laid some hands on her
forreal after all that.
She so stupid.

Add soon Love!!!!

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

74A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

oh Kahi is plenty crazyy, just wait.

75A Brother's Secret - Page 3 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Kahi is such a slut.
This marks better come
back negative. I know Jas
is pissed, what female wouldn't,
but she don't know what the
deal really is. Even though
its hard to believe him, she
need to take the time out and
listen to what happened from his