Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Brother's Secret

+10
dezzy.baby1
BarbiieBiitch
EBz Perradize
her love is infinite ;)
SurreallPrincess100
TheBee
SexyT
kaylee
golden07
J'Adore
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:54 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Shocked
I kinda like Gian at first but now i'm at a loss for words! (Bomb add by the way)...Ok...

Jose: I thought he would be the one to do it but he is a seemingly good guy.

Mama: It's gonna be alright. Forgiving does not mean that you have to forget. Everybody cries sometimes.

Rii: Girl boom! Don't force kids on a man. Pretending to be happy won't save your marriage and kids won't make him stay(#FACT)

Gian: Like 4real G??!! You did what now?? How could you? Damn shame that the temptation was that bad. But you grown so you know what you are getting yourself into. You can't turn a hoe into a house wife dude, this ain't #Pretty Women.

Kahi: You a bad bitch, but I hope you know what you're doing. And, I think that when you were referring to him getting "caught up" you were referring more to yourself than his wife.

Moral to this scene is: Everything that glitters ain't gold Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

27A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

O.M.G Im Loveing This One.....Add More a.s.a.p

28A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

EBz Perradize wrote: Shocked
I kinda like Gian at first but now i'm at a loss for words! (Bomb add by the way)...Ok...

Mama: It's gonna be alright. Forgiving does not mean that you have to forget. Everybody cries sometimes.

Rii: Girl boom! Don't force kids on a man. Pretending to be happy won't save your marriage and kids won't make him stay(#FACT)

Gian: Like 4real G??!! You did what now?? How could you? Damn shame that the temptation was that bad. But you grown so you know what you are getting yourself into. You can't turn a hoe into a house wife dude, this ain't #Pretty Women.

Kahi: You a bad bitch, but I hope you know what you're doing. And, I think that when you were referring to him getting "caught up" you were referring more to yourself than his wife.

Moral to this scene is: Everything that glitters ain't gold Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

What a Face damn ryt honey! i just love yur reviews!!!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

29A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:33 pm

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

i thouqht i would likee Kahi . lol
but she a whoree ! lol && G fukked up
biq time !
i likee Joseph a lot !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

30A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wow...where to begin

Aight...Gian really messed up
I didn't realize his ex was such
a hoe...at first it seem as though Gian
was going to make the first move, better yet
Jose, but I see we got a pyscho b***** on da
loose...He has to face the consequences...For all
that he might come out with some sort of disease
in the long run fooling around with skanks like her...

His mom basically speaks the truth, she notices things
beforehand that the boys should listen too
and I like that about her. She reminds me of my mom
and grandmother...

Ri...I don't want to mispell her name, but Gian's wife
obviously is sweet, but don't know how to tame her man.
Don't tell him you want kids chick, keep that negro guessing.
Thats why he didn't touch you in a hot minute...lol

Joseph...he's a slick one...He laying low since he made it home
but I know he got something up is sleeve he just ain't putting out
yet...Loving this story...Add asap...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

31A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:49 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

O and I would love to be in any of your stories...that goes for anybody...lol tongue

32A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:50 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

New Page = New Add

Boo Yah!!!

33A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:58 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

-∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" wrote:
EBz Perradize wrote: Shocked

What a Face damn ryt honey! i just love yur reviews!!!

Thanx sweetie! U just keep those fingers moving! cheers

34A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:28 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:Wow...where to begin

Aight...Gian really messed up
I didn't realize his ex was such
a hoe...at first it seem as though Gian
was going to make the first move, better yet
Jose, but I see we got a pyscho b***** on da
loose...He has to face the consequences...For all
that he might come out with some sort of disease
in the long run fooling around with skanks like her...

His mom basically speaks the truth, she notices things
beforehand that the boys should listen too
and I like that about her. She reminds me of my mom
and grandmother...

Ri...I don't want to mispell her name, but Gian's wife
obviously is sweet, but don't know how to tame her man.
Don't tell him you want kids chick, keep that negro guessing.
Thats why he didn't touch you in a hot minute...lol

Joseph...he's a slick one...He laying low since he made it home
but I know he got something up is sleeve he just ain't putting out
yet...Loving this story...Add asap...

Janae yu are on the money! Pycho, correct. And in Pulse, yur on the money too
dont wanna give away too much, but yur on point girl! lol uppz!

35A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 am

sheszbadd.

sheszbadd.

this is a really good story!!
Kahi is about as ratchet as they come, and Gian ... lawd don't get me started.
Jose is a good guy .... right? lol he is so far.
But Gian's wife needs to lay off the pressure about having kids. Their marriage is about as strong as watered down tea.

36A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:31 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

i want more of this story...where is it Sad

37A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:24 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I have to type the add for Pulse; i think i have this story's next add on the other computer. I'll see what i can do today Smile

happie late valentines day everyone!

38A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Mbw4
-Joseph D. Cartel
House Guest

Jose got out of the car with Gian, it was at least 6:45 AM in the morning, Gian had to be up early to go with his mother for arrangements, and Jose had to get settled. Jose walked into his brother's home, “Damn, G. Hook me up where you working at” he said. Gian laughed, “So what were you doing back in LA?” Jose knew the conversation would come up, and he had prepared for it. “A lil this here and there, nothing too business like. Just tryna' figure out what the hell I was good at” he replied, though he had programed what he would say. “Find anything?” Gian asked as he walked through the halls, showing Jose to his room. “Nah, not something I could do forever” he said, smiling at the thought of his odd occupation. “Well, I guess you got plenty of time to think about it,” Gian opened the door to the guest room. “The bathroom's down the hall, we're right upstairs. This ain’t no long time stay, you a grown ass man and I'ma treat you like that. Respect my wife, me and my house, and you good, feelings mutual.” Jose nodded as he placed one of his bags on the bed, “I could get use to this shit,” he smiled. “Don't,” Gian said in a serious tone, “I gotta go pick up mama, still gotta get a few things arranged for tomorrow, you sure you're not coming?” Jose shook his head, “Nah, think I'ma crash, I ain’t get enough sleep last night.” Gian dapped his brother before heading upstairs, then out to his mother's house.

Of course Jose wasn't about to sleep, he could never go back to sleep once he was up. Flipping through the channels, Jose settled on a re-run of The Game. Two shows later, Jose was easing through the hall, looking for the bathroom. Instead, he ended up meeting Jasmyn as she came down the stairs, dressed in her Paul Frank monkey night pants, and a baby blue cami that hugged her waist and complemented her chest area.

“Hey, I though you were asleep,” she said.

“Nah, couldn't. I guess we were never properly introduced," Jose said.

"I guess not.” She laughed

“So how long you and G been married?”

“Three years,” Jasmyn said with a smile.

“That's good, that's good”

“You hungry? I was just about to make breakfast for Skylar and I before he wakes up”

“Oh okay, aye...is Layla coming by later?”

“Yeah, in a lil while, why?” Jasmyn smirked.

“Just askin” Jose said

“Uh huh” Jasmyn said as she proceeded to the kitchen

“Oh, where's the bathroom?”

“Two doors down”

“Aight, thanks”

It felt good to empty his bladder after all the Cream Sodas he had drunken last night. Jose walked back to his room and searched for clothes to wear. Soon after, he was eating waffles, eggs & sausage. “You know about what time Gian coming back?” he asked.

“No, you can call him and see” Jasmyn said as she headed upstairs to get ready for work. Jose nodded as she left the kitchen. After washing out his plate, Jose grabbed his phone, only to realize, he didn't have Gian's number. Going up the stairs, the sound of running shower water echoed. One mind said come back later, another was eager to find out what treasures the wifey held. Easing the door open, the coast was clear, taking a few more steps, he could see Jasmyn undressing through the fogged out mirror. His dick told him to get closer, but his head told him to turn around...

Jose stepped forward, looking at her frame from behind. She pulled her hair up in a ball, grabbing her towel, she wrapped it around her body. Turning around, she met Jose's chest. “Joseph” she spoke softly as she gripped the towel tighter and backed away from him. “Please,” Jose spoke in a low though sexy tone as he grabbed Jasmyn's waist, pulling her closer to him, “call me Jose.” Jose planted a wet kiss on her pink lips. He had been dying to taste her the moment he saw her; now was his chance. Jose cupped her ass as he pushed her against the marble vanity. “Jose” Jasmyn whispered in his ear as he sucked on her neck. “Jose!” she screamed out. “Jose!

Jose jumped out of his skin. “Yeah!?” he asked scarcely. There he was laying ontop of his bed.

“You okay in there?” Jas asked.

“Y-yeah I'm good, was up?” he asked, trying to 'play-it-off'.

“Oh, well, Layla's here” she said in a tone that he could tell she was smiling. Jose smiled until he realized he was holding his erect penis in his right hand.

“Shit” Jose spoken under his breath, “Alright, I'll uh, I'll be out in a minute!” he yelled back. Jose laid back in bed, puzzled; what the fuck was that about?

enjoy! apologies for typos!

39A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:43 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Yay you added, and aww man he having
wet dreams...uh oh...something
bout to go down that Gian ain't going to
like with his cheating ass...lol...add asap

40A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:51 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:something
bout to go down that Gian ain't going to
like with his cheating ass...lol...add asap

lol ikr

41A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

lmao! lol joseph and gian need to switch women!

42A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:06 pm

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

Dang!! Wet dreams in the daytime? He got it bad like Usher! Lolx...great add

43A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:58 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

EBz Perradize wrote:Dang!! Wet dreams in the daytime? He got it bad like Usher! Lolx...great add

lol

44A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:00 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

adding todayy!!!!!!

the next adds are gonna be kinda...different i guess lol. it'll all come together thoughh. =)

making a few adjustments. it's 5:00 here....gimme till like 5:30? Yeahhh =)

ilya! [i love you all!]

45A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:37 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Mbw5
- Gian Isaiah Cartel
-Relapse

Gian starred at the door. His mind confused on if he should continue with this. Starring at the gold numbers on the door, repeating them in his head, Gian finally balded his numb hand into a fist as he knocked on the hotel room door.

“I thought you would show up,” Kahi smiled as she stepped aside. Gian walked in, a guilty wight fell upon him with every step he took. Gian turned around to speak, but the scene before him caused his tongue to push back his words. There Kahi stood, her body laced in a Victoria's Secret lingerie piece. He hadn't noticed her attire when he stepped in. Kahi's cherry coated lips met his as she pressed her damn near bare body against his. Pushing him on the bed, Kahi licked her lips as she climbed on top of him; her “lady” already wet from the satisfaction she had pleasured herself with only moments before Gian had arrived. “I missed you so much, baby” Kahi whined as she intertwined her fingers with Gian's, slowly working her lower body on his. Leaning down as she held his hands over his head, Kahi planted an intimate kiss upon Gian's lips; she knew he was hers again. Gain rolled over and pushed himself off of her.

“I cant do this shit” he said, coming to his senses.

“What?” Kahi said in disappointment. “So what, you bitch now cause you're married? That bitch has you on a leash!”

“Watch ya' mouth,” Gian scowled at her. Kahi got up as she laughed.

“You mad now G?” she said as she circled him, letting her hand slide down his back. “It's a shame, she has you all locked up. All I did was help. You cant say you didn't enjoy my love last night, can you?” Kahi smirked as she stood in front of him, wrapping her arms around his neck. “Kahi makes daddy feel good, doesn't she?” she moaned as the tip of her index finger slid from between his eye brows to the bridge of his nose. As Kahi tried to kiss Gian once more, he pushed her hard, causing her to fall back on the bed.

“Fuck off me,” he turned to exit. Kahi stood up and snatched his arm back.

“You're not leaving me!” she screamed as her chest rose.

“What? Girl-”

“No!” Kahi screamed as she grabbed the lamp that sat on the night stand, throwing it at Gian.

“The fuck?!” Gian blocked the lamp from hitting his face with his arm. Kahi charged him, hitting his face repeatedly as he tried his best not to hurt her. Gian grabbed her arms, slamming her into the wall. “Bitch chill!” his beast filled voice roared. Breathing hard, still holding onto her arms, Gian released her, placing his hands up. Slowly, he stepped back. “Stay the fuck away from me,” he spoke as he exited the room.

“Gian, no baby please!” Kahi cried as he slammed the door, her hands landing on it as soon as it closed. Kahi slid down to her knees; this wasn't how it was suppose to end. Kahi had gotten attached so many times; she couldn't stand another heart break. Gian was suppose to be her guy, her ace. Now he was walking out like every other guy she had ever infatuated about: her professor; land lord; and her already married "fiancee".

Slamming his front door, Gian tossed his keys on the table. Walking into the kitchen, he spotted Jose at the fridge.

“Damn, what happened to you?” he asked as he starred obnoxiously at his brother's pissed facial expression, along with the scratches on his face.

“Nothing man”

“You finish up with moms?”

“Yea, just gotta sit tight and wait for tomorrow”

The two brothers stood in silence, neither of them had been able to speak on what had happened, and what had caused their father's eternal absence.

“Think they'll ever find the driver?” Jose asked, referring to the drunk driver that hit there father's car.

“Honestly, I doubt it,” Gian said. An ounce of him was almost happy for the person that got away, he had witnessed his fathers ways towards his mother.

His father would take him as a child to night bars. He remembered sitting on the leather stool right next to his father; Joseph may have wanted to be just like Gian, but Gian wanted to be just like his father. Chain reaction, huh? Gian would watch as women bought his father drinks and took him to "business meetings", so his father called them. Gian never told; he was young and afraid of a broken home. "Now remember, " Irving's deep vocals vibrated as he turned the ignition off, "we men keep this between us. If you tell, ya' mama's gonna take you and Joe from me," he said as he looked down at Gian, "you want that to happen?" he asked. Gian shook his head no, still slurping on the McFlurry his father had bought him.

46A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:44 pm

TheBee

TheBee

wow that's deep!!!

47A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:21 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

where's everybody at? =(

&& thankz giggles!

48A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:20 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Jaz...I'm finally back, but still in pain. I
have to get my wisdom teeth out. And I
see the board has gone dead...Time for a
fresh look...Any suggestion?

49A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:14 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:Jaz...I'm finally back, but still in pain. I
have to get my wisdom teeth out. And I
see the board has gone dead...Time for a
fresh look...Any suggestion?

awww poor thing! D=
hope yu feel better.
they gave me tylenol 3 with codine
when i had tooth problems; it was so strong
i cuddnt tell when my eyes were blinking lol.
It took the pain away though. No bad effects
or nothing, just takes like 5/10 mins to get use
to.

&& As for board themes,
had trey, nicki, drake, ri, & halle already...
I'm thinkin somethn like LLoyd or J. Cole. Maybe a
Drake and J. Cole Banner?? With the city behind them?
Throw some red & silver color in there...i like tht.
Bieber? Make it light but colorful. Im liking both ideas.
Yur choice tho!

50A Brother's Secret - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Secret Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:01 pm

golden07

golden07
Admin

Thanks chick...Bout to work on it. I'm glad for your
support and hopefully others will fall back into play...
Gotta keep it alive Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next