Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14}

+16
foreverBLUE
BarbiieBiitch
heatRAE!
○→Єmιℓιε←○
SurreallPrincess100
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
~LOVEMEFIRST~
pureSEDUCTION
Miz.Skittle
__eyeCandy
TheBee
golden07
kaylee
SexyT
J'Adore
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Lovingalie-1
£σvιηg α £ιε
by Jasmyn
hopee yu all lykee itt Smile

Just as shy Natalee becomes comfortable with sexy, carmel skinned Bryce Ryhons, a senior and a bad boy to the public eye, he detaches himself away from her, leaving her clueless, yet curious. She had grown feelings for Bryce, but his sudden mood swing had her thinking it was just foolish lust. As his attitude towards her changes from bad to worst, she begins to think she recognizes him from her dark past. Had they really affiliated before in the past? Or are Natalee's mixed emotions placing him in a painful memory?

Introduction

Chapter One: How They Met||*How They Met cont.||-Ch.1.2: Natalee||Chapter Two: Bryce||-Ch.2.2: Why Not?|| Chapter Three: You Owe Me||-Ch.3.2: Foosacklys|| Chapter Four: Us||-Ch.4.2: Let Me Help You, Please||Chapter Five: Innocent||-Ch.5.2: Intruder||Chapter Six: Caught||Chapter Seven : Karma Pt.One||-Ch.7.2: Karma Pt.Two||Chapter Eight: Daddy?||Chapter Nine: The Truth||Chapter Ten: We Gotta' Talk |&|-10.2: Dont Let Go, Please||Chapter Eleven: Lisa||Chapter Twelve: Our Past||Chapter Thirteen: It Wasn't Her||Chapter Fourteen: I Promise||Chapter Fifthteen: Loving A Liar||Chapter Sixteen: The Return of Disappearance||Chapter Seventeen: The Return of Disappearance²||Chapter Eighteen: The Return of Disappearance3||Chapter Nineteen:  Aftermath|| Chapter Twenty: Aftermath Two

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 53 times in total

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

INTRODUCTION

Males pov.

I listened to her whimps as I stroked inside of her. I could feel her tears roll off of her cheeks on to mines. I was taking this girls innocence, just to prove myself. I had to in danger someone else, just to have protection. Its crazy i was thinking of this, while i was violating her. She still cried loudly, begged and pleaded for me to stop, but I couldnt. She was fresh, and by fresh, virgin. I knew it when I saw her, I knew she wasn't one of the girls from around the way. I hoped and prayed Mythic would choose some girl from the block, I wouldnt feel so guilty. Its still wrong, yes, but i wouldnt have to go by it with force. Mythic knew she would fight back, he knew she wasnt going to lay back and spread'em wide, and let me dip my dick freely, he knew she would put up a fight. So he chose her. That was my challenge. Was I ruthless enough to take something so special, so sweet, with out hesitation, without doubt, feeling, or a second thought? He got his answer, yes. Would I be able to live with myself afterwards, no. I pulled out of her, and came on her wet stomach. She looked up at me with red eyes and a damp face. More tears and weaps. She didnt move, Im not even sure if she can. She closed her legs quickly and bald up into a fetal position on the rugged matress she had been forced to lay on. I put my clothes on and grabbed her panties, stuffing them in my pocket. I walked up to her, but she covered her face in her forearm, i tossed a $50 on her, and walked out. She still cried, but her nightmare was over, so I thought.

Females pov.

It was exactly 10 o'clock when I walked out of the YMCA, it closed in 30 minutes. It was cold and darker than usual with no star in sight. I held my red volleyball and sports bag, which matched my white knee pads, black shorts and red fitted Nike tee. I held my keys tightly in my hand as I approched my car. I unlocked the back door and tossed both my bag and ball on the backseat. I shut the door and turned around, about to walk over to the driver side. I stared into someones chest only inches away from me. I exhaled quickly then looked up. His face was masked, only his eyes showed. My heart sunk down to my stomach. I pushed myself against my cold car whiched chilled my skin. I starred up at him with great fear. He grabbed my neck aggressivly, before I could scream, his hand was over my mouth, along with a wet cloth that smelt like amonia. I pushed but in moments, my muscles where like jello and my eye lids met, swallowing me in darkness.

I woke up cold, looking up at a dirty ceiling with tiles handing from it. I looked around to see the perimeter of the room was covered in old dirty bricks. A wooden door and a broken window welcomed the cold swift night air inside the dark abandond room. Then, he appearded. I shrieked as I remembered the last thing that had happened. I looked down, I was completly naked, he wore only boxers, a tee shirt and the black mask he had abuducted me in. I tried to get up, but he slammed me back down. "I dont wanna hurt you, just be still" he said in a deep masculine voice that I would never forget. I screamed and kicked, but he over powered me. He forced his body weight on me, and started to kiss all over me. I screamed and cursed, prayed and begged for him to stop, but he wouldnt. I had tried a number of times getting his mask off, but he'd slammed my arm down in painful positions, so i gave up. I had cried so hard my eyes were swollen. My mouth was dry just as my throat. He pushed himself in, slowly. I wheeped out in pain, God please! Please make him stop! I said in my head over and over and over again as this relentless pain continued. Im not sure how long after, but he stopped, he removed his discusting body off of mines, and pushed out his semen on my stomach. I looked down, there was a mixture of blood, sweat, and now, his body fluids.

I trembled with fear as he arose. I didnt dare move. He walked away, was he gonna come back and finish me off? Why is this happened to me?! I rolled over and tried to cover my body, but there was nothing, so I balled my self up as this night continued to taunt me. He stossed money on me, like I was some low life hooker! He left me there, alone as I cried. I pushed up my body, but fell back down. I cried out in pain, I couldnt do it. I was gonna die here, in this ragid old abandoned project room. It started to rain hard, was God crying? Why are you crying!? You let it happen! You could have stopped it and you didnt! You have nothing to cry about! You looked down and watched it happen! I thought as i began to make a discusted facial expression. Someone was coming. Oh shit its him! God! Help me! Do something! I said as I pushed myself closer and closer to the edge of the dirty matress. Its shadow peared from the far away street light through the broken window. The wooden door scratched the floor as it swung open...

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

SexyT

SexyT

hey I like this!!
I'm curious to see what happens next.
How she gon get over this...
Add soon!!
Laughing

J'Adore

J'Adore

=) happie yu lykee it...adding now

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chapter One:
How They Met.

"Natalee! Look!" Natalee turned and looked in the direction her best friend "Lily" was pointing in. Hoping it would be Tupac from the way Lilys excitment came crashing in at such a random moment. There was no Tupac, but the next best thing. Bryce Ryhons, senior, and every freshmen girl to seniors heart throb. He had just walked in the cafeteria with a group of friends, now they had all sat on top of the table in the middle of the cafeteria. No one, let me quote, NO ONE sat at that table but those 5 guys. Leo, Trey, Ashton, Quein [Key-in], and of course, Bryce. They called themselves, Superior. People actually starred at them, as if they were gold or something! A few girls walked by, short skirts & tight shirts that never fully covered their backsides, although, im sure they showed their thongs purposly. Every guy stopped a girl, except Bryce. His eyes wondered around the cafeteria as if he were looking for someone in particular. "What about him?" Natalee asked as she looked away, focusing on her book work, while her friend continued to stare. "He's just so damn fine! There has to be a law against someone being that damn sexy at one time! Where is his damn daddy?? I bet he looks twice as better, with a full wallet!" Lily said becoming overly excited. Natalee glanced at her best friend, "Lil [Lily's nikkname], you know the younger, the better looking, the next generation will always look better than the last" she said. "Yeah, but! The daddy has the cash!" Natalee laughed at her friends comment.

"Finish your breakfast and stop drooling girl. Im done with my homework, perhaps you'll ask to copy it 5 minutes before the bell rings" Natalee said being sarcastic. Lily laughed and asked for the homework. Soon the bell rung and some how, Natalee became stuck in this traffic, following the infamous, yet adored guys. Natalee hopped over the table and went the other way. It took her 5 minutes to get to the other side of the school, and now she only had roughly 30 seconds to get to a class that would take her another 2 minutes to get to. Tardy Hall was the last place she needed to be. She started to pick up her pace and soon enough, her Chanel flats were moving quicky down the hall. She slowed down when she came to the corner where her class was, she looked back, making sure she hadn't dropped anything, when wham! Natalee went flying back, only about two feet, but landed flat on her derriere. The bell rung, and as her teacher watched her fall on the floor, he shook his head and closed the door, tardy hall. Fustarated from missing the bell by one second, Natalee huffed and and grabbed her bag, not noticing the object that had caused her fall in the first place.

Natalee tapped her shoe as she waited in the tardy hall line. Finally, she sighned her name and recieved her pass to class. She made it no priority of hers to rush to class now, she was already late. She stopped by her locker and checked herself out in her locker's pink mirror she had placed there. It was the same pink mirror she placed in every locker she had since freshmen year. Now a senior, and she still has it. Nat didn't trust the schools restrooms, so she did her quick grooming right at her locker. She drabbed her comb and feathered her hair back. A tap on her shoulder got her attention, she placed the comb back in her locker. She just knew it was a bitchy teacher or an arogant administartor. She turned to see, Bryce? She stared at him for a moment, first in shock, then confusion, and now curiosity. He didn't say anything, was ole dude mute or something? "....Yess?" Natalee asked. He looked over his shoulder and then back at her. "I never got a chance to apologize" he said. Natalee shook her head, "For what?" she started, "why are you apologizing?" Bryce looked down at her, "We ran straight into each other, right before the bell rung" he said. "Oh!" she said, also feeling the need to apologize. "Sorry too, I didnt even know what hit me" she said, she waiting for him to speak, but nothing. "Sorry again" she said. Natalee closed her locker and began to walk away. "Wait!" Bryce said, "Im Bryce, you are?" he asked. As if she didn't know who he was already. "Natalee" she said softly. She could tell he was about to ask her something, probably something she didn't want to answer. "Im sorry, i gotta' go, im already late" Natalee said showing him her tardy pass as she walked backwards. She turned around without giving him a chance to responed. It really wasn't needed. Natalee didn't have time to "flirt" and waste time with Bryce. As she turned to the corner to go up the stairwell, Bryce yelled, "See you around!" Natalee stopped and looked at him, then proceeded up the stairs as she mubbled, "Yeah, right."

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

kaylee

i like the story hope u add more soon

J'Adore

J'Adore

How They Met (cont.)

School ended and Natalee was headed towards her car. "Natalee! Wait up!" Nat turned around to see, Bryce. She stopped in her tracks as he gainded up on her. "Can I help you?" Nat asked. "Uh, yeah. I was wondering if you were working in the library this afternoon" he said with spaces in between every word. Natalee looked with an oh really? look. "Mhhm" Natalee said tunring around. "Alright alright! I just needed a reason to stop you before you took off" Bryce said. Nat turned around, "Why is that?" she asked. "I really dont know" he said shrugging his sholders, "I guess I just wanted to speak to you, and apologize again" he said placing his hand on the back of his head. For Bryce to be some "superior male", he was coming off rather, shy. "Well, ok. Bye" Natalee turned around and headed for her car. She got a couple of stares and could hear a few hoe whispers, but they didnt bother her, as long as they continued to whisper, they were fine. Lily waited leaning on the passenger door. "Well about time!" she said as she and Natalee got in the car. "Girl hush, put your seat belt on." Nat started the car. "So your not gonna tell me?" Lily asked. "Tell you what?" Natalee asked as she pulled out of the student parking lot. "Ok, keep acting stupid, Mrs.Rhyons." Natalee looked at her friend, "What?!" she started, "what are you talking about?" she asked. "I saw you and Bryce talking! How come you didnt tell me y'all were friends!?" Lily said bitting into a sour straw, then sticking it in her Sprite. "We're not frirnds! Not even aquaintences!" Nat said defending herself. "Mhhm, defense mode" Lily said. "Girl...shut up" Natalee said, but the topic still wondered around in her mind. Who else thought that she and Bryce where together?

Natalee pulled up at her house. "You could have dropped me off at home!" Lily complained. Natalee looked at Lily, then Lily's house, which was right next to hers. "Since you wanna be ungreatful, you can walk home bitches!" They both laughed as they went their seperate ways. "Robin!" Natalee yelled as she closed the front door. She placed her bag on a bar stool, and her keys on the island. "Rob!" she called out again. "Dont come in here yellin!" her mom said strolling in the kitchen. Natalee rolled her eyes, "Where's Rob?" she asked. "He went to work, why?" she asked. "Nothing" Natalee said. "Well be quiet, i gotta get ready" hmmm, hoes convention here already!? Natalee thought to herself. "Ready for what?" she asked. "Dont worry about it..." she said walking uo the stairs. "If Rob gets here, tell'em im out with friends or something." She was going on a fucking spree. Bad thing about having a mother twice your age at 34, was that she was still considered young, and highly active, sexualy speaking. Not just with Natalee's step dad, Rob. See, Rob and Nat's mom met in college, a one night stand turned into a relationship. With all its twists and turns, including the revealing of Natalee, Rob still stuck around. It was something about her moms beautifull brown skin, soft sholder length hair, almond cut eyes and figure of a KING or XXL model that kept him sticking to her side. Call it Jungle Fever if you like. They married when Nat was 8. Altough Natalee had a small relationship with her biological father, she claimed Rob to be her father, even though he was white. It bothered her none, she could pass for his daughter anyday of the week.

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

J'Adore

J'Adore

kaylee wrote:i like the story hope u add more soon

thankx =)

still addn...

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Nat1

Ch.1.2

Natalee

I watched Nina [my mom] search through my closet, looking for something to wear. "Where are you going again?" I asked. "Downtown with Keyshia and Rhonda" she said pulling out a brand new dress that drapped in the chest area. "Oh no! I haven't even worn that yet! Put it back!" I said. "Good, it's mines now, you aint wearing this any where! Not walking outta my house you aint!" She grabbed the dress. A hour later, she possed in my doorway . "What you think?" she asked. "I think it looks better on ME!" i said pulling out the ear phones of my ipod. "Natalee dont hate! Where you think you get your curves from?" she said now looking at her clevage in the mirror.

"I might stay over Keyshia's house tonight," she said using my blush brush, "so if Rob asks, just tell'em im over there." She placed the brush back in my make up dresser, kissed me on my forehead and told me she loved me. Another Friday night, I anticipated the usual : Rob works late, Nina goes clubbin, sexes someone up, and before Rob is back, shes home all washed up, tucked in bed, as if nothing had happened. Rob comes home, sees his so called "home made" a.k.a food from Golden Corral put on a plate, meal in the microwave, eats a late dinner, opens my door, checks on me, then heads to the woman he believes is oh so monogamous, his cheating wife. I had to keep all secrets.

I know your wondering, where's my boyfriend? I choose not to have one, which worries Nina. She should have been worried a year ago, thats when it would have mattered. Me being a lesbian worries her? But me coming home, limping and crying didn't? What ever happens, you better tell me before you tell Rob. And if not, dont say anything at all. That was her advice. She never knew what happened, she didnt care to ask anymore afterwards. I did eventually tell Lily. I never knew who he was, where he came from, or why he targeted me. But he did parade in my nightmares, and for some reason, I still feel his presence. Perhaps its just my paranoia. I like to think of myself as being resilient, so far, so good.

Monday

I sat in the cafeteria with Lily, and of course she was talking about, Bryce. "Girl you know he's in a gang" she started. "Yeah, Kasey told me, her brother and him are in some type of gang. She said they had to do some grimy shit to get in too." The bell rung, which put an end to Lily's gossiping. I was headed to class, luckily, i wasnt stopped in groupie traffic. I made it through fourth block and was now headed for my car, when Bryce, of all people, stopped me.

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

SexyT

SexyT

loving this!!! what the hell Bryce want wit her...
I'm thinking hez the bad ass who raped her...
anyway add more cuz I wanna find out what the deal is!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Bryce2

Chapter Two: Bryce. 18

I watched Natalee at lunch. I always wanted to say something, but never had the time, or the reason. But now, I do. She walked across the parking lot, damn, she gotta' mean ass model walk. I left the crew and headed in her direction. "Aye Natalee!" I yelled as i began to pick up the pace in my walk. I called out her name a second time, and she turned around. "You again?" she said with a slight smirk. "Yeah I guess so" i dont know what it is about her, but she had me on freeze. Put any girl in this school infront of me, and I could lay my game on'em so hard by the time im done, I wouldn't be surprised if their panties were wet. But Natalee, she had me lost for words, and that shit never happens to Bryce Ryhons. "So, what is it that you want?" she asked me. "Well, be both have the same grad exams to take next week, and im in serious need of a study partner" i started. "Ok, and?" damn, lil mama is really gonna make me spell it out, i like that. "Can you study with me?" i asked. She looked away for a minute, then turned back to me, "Im sorry Bryce, but I cant." What a minute. Lil mama just rejected me? I was really at a lost for words, i mean damn! I guess she noticed the astounded look on my face. "So...i'll see you around" she walked away. Damn, she said no, and didnt even give me a reason why she couldn't, just no. Some shit I would do. First time being rejected of anything, especially "studying". Natalee wasn't easy, which made me want her more.

I walked back over to the crew. Trey, Quien and Leo all started coughin and shit, im like, the fuck? "So you fuck wit Natalee now?" I turned around to see, Tonya. Ugh! Man fukk! "Tried to warn ya' bruh" Quien said. "You know what Quien? Shut up!" she said rollin her neck. "Man Tonya, what chu' want?" i asked. "Oh so its 'what chu' want' now?" she said, "so you fukkn Natalee now? That bitch got chu' duckin and divin me?" Here she got with this shit. "Why you so worried about who im wit?" i said looking at her with an aggravted expression. Quien stepped in, "Weren't you last weeks hoe?" he asked sarcastically in front of her lil friends. I laughed and turned around and started a conversation with Trey who laughed at Q's comment. "Yeah man, like I was sayin.." Tonya pulled my shoulder and turned me around. "Boy dont chu' ever turn your fukkin back on me!"

"Dont chu' see a grown ass man talkin? If i aint fukkin yo' stupid ass its for a fukkin reason! Get the fukk outta' here wit that boy shit, this boy gotta long ass dick, you and LaToya know bout my shit!" Was I cruel? Fukk no. Did I care? Fukk no. Did Tonya get put in her place? Fukk yes. I turned back around and continued to talk to Trey, of course his ass was laughin, I let out a laugh or two.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was home chillin on the couch when my phone rang, I didnt have to look at it to know who it was. Tonya. 21..no...22nd time calling. "Hello?!" I said. "Baby im sorry! I was outta line." She said whinning in the phone. "You damn right you was outta line! Fukk gave you the audacity to do some shit like that?" Im sure now she was crying. "Bryce im sorry!" she said. "Yeah, I know. Thats why you cut off" i said. "What?! Nigga you cant cut me! Im the best you ever had!" she said. "Nah, you and LaToya were the best I ever had, although...her pussy was alot better than yours, I must admit. Head game was on point too" I knew that would mess up her mind. She shouldnt have brought her best friend in my room, she knew what was up. She knew I had a wild ass fantasy, i guess doing that made her think she was my main girl. Stupid ass thought wrong. "Fuck you Bryce! FUCK YOU!" she hung up the phone while I laughed. I might seem harsh, but shit, thats how I gotta be.

"B, why you still here?" Ashton asked. Ashton was my younger brother, only by a year at 17. We've been taking care of each other every since our parents were killed. Yeah, we had the same mama and daddy, both were present in our lives, but all that changed when we were six and seven. Would they be proud of who I am now? Hell no, I know that for a fact. "What chu' mean?" i asked him. "Mythic called, nigga talkin crazy shit bout' to pop off on Rosary St, down by the liquor store" he said jumpin from behind the couch, landing on the middle cushion. "Shit" i hopped up and ran upstairs, got my shit 20 seconds flat and was downstairs in less than 10 seconds afterwards. "Let me ride man!" Ashton said hoppin up. "Man sit down and chill, I got this." I slammed the front door and jumped in the car. I hit the interstate going 90 mph. Ashton stayed tryna roll wit me, tryna be down with Mythic. I'll be dead before that happens.

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

This is a nice story...
I'm so feeling it.
So when can I see another ADD Smile

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

thanksxz =)

14£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Empty £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Natalee

Ch.2.2: Why not?

"Lil I swear she gets on my nerves!" I said expressing myself to Lily about my mama'. "I mean, first she in my closet wearing MY clothes to see some unknown nigga', then trys to give my shit back like I really want it after that!" I said.

Lily just laughed, "Nat, your moms a trip. Start hiding your clothes under your bed, put your old ones in the closet i guess. Does Rob even know?" she asked.

"Hell no. She puts on the perfect wife act when he's around. Shes quite the actress i tell you. Shit, she had me fooled for a long time." If I can just get through this week I swear im getting out of that house. "Guess who asked to be my studying partner for the grads." I said.

"Who?" Lily asked.

"Bryce." Lily dropped her pencil along with her jaw.

"Your lying" she said.

"Im so serious. He stopped me after school and asked."

"So what did you say?"

"I said no!"

"What?! Why?"

"Because, I dont need all that"

"He just asked to study! Not for you to have his baby!"

"Lily..."

"Im sayin though Natalee, you should do it"

"Dont you like him?"

"No! He's just fine! Its not about me liking him or anybody else! Y'all are studying! Thats it! You act like the boy tryna fukk or something!"

"Like his rep doesn't make him look like he wont try to!"

"Look, i get your point Nat, and with all you've been through, I see why your so sceptical. But you cant hide behind your fears forever"

".....So you think I should?"

"Yeah, i mean....why not?"

Tuesday

I tried to give myself excusses to not study with Bryce, but I had none. So I took Lily's advice, if Bryce asked me again, I'd say yes. Fortunatly, i hadn't seen him all day, which was kind of a good thing i guess, truthly, I was hoping I wouldn't. Unfortunalty, when I called myself leaving school, Bryce was right there, leaning on my car. "Ima' keep asking till I get a yes" he said. I smirked a little. "I see I made you smile" he said. "It wasn't a smile" i opened the back door and tossed my bag on the back seat. "So Ms.Natalee, can I get a yes?" he asked. "Nope" what? Natalee! Say yes! Was my hard to get attitude popping in? "Alright, how about this, if you help me study, i'll take you to get something to eat, where ever. Long Horns, Outback, anywhere." I folded my arms and starred at him for a moment. What was he trying to prove?

"Why do you wanna study with me? You've never said anything to me, why now?"

"Honestly, i never had a good enough reason to" he said. Lily walked up, "Hey Bryce!" she said smilling. "Wudd up Lily" he said speaking to her, then focusing back on me. "Meet me in the library right after school" i said. "Cool, see you tomorrow" he said. "Bye"

"I see you took my advice" Lily said as I drove off.

"Whatever, we're only studying" I said defending myself.

"Mhhm, ok Nat, if you say so" she said.

"So what's up with you Quien? Yeah, I saw the both of you all hugged up" I had to changed the subject off of me

"Nothing, we're just, friends" she said looking out of the window.

"Whatever, i'on even wanna hear it! Just friends my ass" Lily laughed because she knew I was right.

I pulled up to the house to see only Nina's car there. I guess Rob was working late, again. I said bye to Lily and walked in the house to see Nina and Keyshia laughing & drinking. I said hi, didnt hold much convo though, I wasn't to fund of Keyshia, neither was Rob. She was bad news from the second Nina met her. The both of them were in jail for DUI about a few years ago, they only stayed over night. Every since then, Nina and Keysha have been like, Batman and Robin, Creg and Day Day, hell, Phineas and Ferb! I walked up the stairs as Nina bragged about her sexual encounter with some guy, "Girl he was chocolate and long!!" she said. I rolled my eyes in disgust and rushed up stairs, I didnt need any more harm done to my ears.

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

kaylee

add soon

golden07

golden07
Admin

Sweet add...I wanna know more about their study date...
Add AsaP

golden07

golden07
Admin

NEW PAGE = NEW ADD

J'Adore

J'Adore

thankies!!! add comin soonnn Smile

J'Adore

J'Adore

Natalee

Chapter Three: You Owe Me

Wednesday Afternoon

I waited by my locker with Lily. "Lil, I doubt if he even comes. Lets just go, I can still take you home" I said becoming irratated of the fact that Bryce wasn't here. "Girl stop trippin. Quien's taking me home & he's probably at his locker now, getting his stuff. Didn't you say met you at the library, not your locker? He's probably there!" She said throwing her hand up. We walked to the library. Just as I was about to open the door, out came, Bryce. "H-hey" I said, looking kinda surprised. "Wud up Natalee" Bryce said greeting me. "Told you he was in here!" Lily said, "Hey Bryce" she gave him a smile. "Wud up Lil" he said speaking to her, he then looked at me, "You ready?" Bryce asked me. I slowly nodded, "Yeah...see you later Lil."

"For a minute I thought you were standing me up" Bryce admitted. "Hmm, why is that?" I asked as I flipped through my Calculus book. "Iono, just didn't think you would come I guess." I looked at him for a moment, "Well you should never doubt me." He chuckled a little, "Guess not. So you figured out where you wanna go eat afterwards?" he asked me. "We dont have to go anywhere" I said as three girls walked by, one of by the name of Tonya. She and I had some type of issue according to her, but neither her thoughts nor her opinions mattered to me; she was a nobody. She slammed her books down on our table. "So this the bitch that got chu' avoiding my calls?" She asked Bryce as her lil groupies stood back.

"Bitch?!" I repeated as if i heard her wrong. "Yeah bitch! You!" she said pointing in my face. Im not one to make a scene, but she wasn't about dis-respect me like that. I quickly got out of my chair, "You got one more time to call me out of my name and you and ya' lil friends gon' be glueing ya' tracks back in!" Just as she was about to bark back like the dog she was, Bryce stepped between us and pushed her away, "Man Tonya gon' on with that mess, dont nobody wanna put up with yo' shit!" he said. "Oh so you feelin this bitch?!" I tried to push Bryce out of my way but he grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "Chill out Natalee, she aint even worth all that" Bryce said.

"Look you basikk ass bitch! If Bryce wanted to be with you, he would be, but he isn't so you can shut that shit up now! Fake ass Gucci shoes bitch please!" I said as Bryce kept pushing me back. They stood there, I guess suprised because I wasn't the quiet Natalee they thought I was. "What the hell you still here for? You and ya' lil ghetto birds are dismissed!" I said with full attitude. Tonya looked me up and down and walked off, with her trail of hoes behind her. "You know you aint have to do all that right?" Bryce said. "Keep your dog on a leash!" I said pushing him off of me, then I grabbed my books.

"Where you going?!" Bryce asked hopping up. "Home" I said grabbing my keys. "Why? Cuz of them? Dont even worry about all that" he said trying to get me to stay. But I wasn't feeling it, and he saw it in my facial expresson. "Iight. Im not in the study mood any more any way." He grabbed his books and walked with me to my car, his was right next to mines, how conveniant -.- . " So...can I take you to get something eat?" he asked, I slightly rolled my eyes, "I mean after that, I kinda owe you" kinda?! Boy please! You owe me big time. Im dealing with yo' hoes. "Hoooo Sahhhh" I said to myself as I tried to calm down.

"Where? McDonalds?" I asked sarcasticly.

"Nah, im thinking Foosackls" he said smirking

"Oh your real funny. You better be glad i like Foosackls!" I said smiling

"See, you need to do that more often" Bryce said leaning on the passenger door of car, facing me.

"Do what more often?" I asked folding my arms.

"Smile. It's beautiful." he said. I blushed a little.

"You give all your girls compliments?" I asked him.

"Girls huh? Nah, dont keep to many. One's enough" he said.

"And the lucky girl is?" I asked

"Ahh, not to sure yet, but when she comes around, i'll let you know" he said smiling. I couldnt help but laugh, he was so sarcastic. "So can I get a yes?" he asked.

I looked at him for a moment, why wasn't his rep of being a bad boy coming off? I mean, usually, bad boys hide from no one and every ones knows it. But Bryce seemed completely different. Was it just a front? '...he's not asking for you to have his baby Natalee!' said Lily's voice as her comment went through my head. I smiled, "Well, I guess you do owe me"

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

That was a sweet add...
I would have went off on them
as well starting a whole bunch
of commotion for no reason...

Add AsAp bounce bounce bounce

21£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} Empty £σvιηg α ℓιε Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:19 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Natalee
Ch.3.2: Foosacklys

I sat across from Bryce with my legs crossed tapping my nails on the table, while he continusly texted his friends. "My bad ma'" he said. "Natalee" i said correcting him. "My bad, Natalee" he said looking me in my eyes. I swear he gives me the chills every time he licks his lips or even smiles, I get an arch in my back, and tickles slide down my spine, and i cant help but let my dimples come into veiw. I was so curious as to why he was even interested in me. I mean, not that i think im not good enough, it was just weird and random. "So tell me something about you" he asked me. "What do you wanna know?" I asked. "Just tell me what you want me to know" Bryce said leaning over the table, focusing on me as if he really wanted to know. I looked at him, folded my arms and pushed my back against the leather padded booth we were seated in. "Natalee, 17" i said keeping it very simple. He chuckled, "Im sure there's alot more interesting things about you, other than your name and age" He was right, but what was it to him? "Soy muy deportista" i said saying 'im very sporty' in Spanish. "A mi tambien" 'me too' he said. I smiled, "whatever" i said. "So what sports you play?" he asked. "Volleyball, you?" He sat back. "Ah, some of everything, I try to keep my options open, in sports that is" he said smiling. "Uh huh" i said. "Iight look, how bout you ask me anything you want, and i'll answer truthfully, only if you do the same" he asked. I sat up as I nodded.

"Ok. So, how old are you?" i asked

"18. You?"

"17, so what rumors about you that are true?" he sat back and laughed

"So you listen to the high school tabloids?" he asked.

"No, I said rumors."

"Iight, tell me this. What rumors?"

"Alright, do you have a kid?" his eyes became buck.

"No! None"

"You sure?" i asked

"Positive"

"Uh huh...so, have you ever slept with one of the teachers?" he smiled. "Are you serious?!" I said smiling as well.

"No, no, no!.....she was a substitute lol" he laughed at his comment as did I, "So technically, that's still a rumor"

"Nahh, it's true" I said shaking m head.

"If you say so."

"I do. Just one more question..."

"Go head" he said

"Are....are you in a gang?" he paused for a moment.

"Nah, im not in a gang" he answered.

"Oh ok. So I guess it's my turn" i said preparing myself for him questions. He laughed

"Yeah it's about that time, you ready? I nodded yess, "You a virgin?"

"Does it matter?"

"Nah, not really. So are you?"

"I could be"

"You shy about it?"

"Should I be shy about it?"

"Im asking questions" he said with a smirk.

"I guess your right, but -" the waitress walked up.

"Hey Bryce" she said smilling.

"Wudd up" he said barely even looking at her. She then looked at me.

"Oh" she looked down, "I dont mean to interrupt, but can I talk to you before you leave?" she asked him. Bryce took a deep breath.

"About what?" she looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Its kinda personal" she said. I starred at Bryce, he glanced at me, then nodded.

"Iight" she asked for our drinks, then left to fulfuill our orders of Coke and sweet iced tea.

"How do you know her?" I asked

"Old news, baby mama"

"What?!" I said sitting up quickly

"Im playin! Calm down" I gave him a look

"Thats not funny" i said throwing the paper wrapper from the straw at him

We finished our food and left. I gave him my number and headed home. The last thing I needed was Nina calling me telling me her plans of the night, so I cut my phone off on my ride home. I pulled up to see two cars in the yard, one belonged to Nina, the other I didnt recognize. I walked in to see the living room empty. "Ma!" I yelled. I ran upstairs as she poked her head out. "Mama's busy right now" she said, then slamming the door behind her. I rolled my eyes walked to my room. Thank God it was on the opposite side, three doors down. I flopped on my bed and smiled. Bryce isn't the guy I expected him to be...wait, he never talked to that girl. Who was she?

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

that add is awesome
im really curious to see
who this girl was...add asap

TheBee

TheBee

add more add more!!!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Natalee
Chapter Four: Us

For the remainder of the week, Bryce and I had done the same thing, studied, then headed for Foosacklys. After the Spring grad exams, we both desided to still hang out. It was now Friday morning. I kissed Rob, although I was still mad at him for working so much. I hadn't seen him at all, besides in the mornings, on my way out. Nina was still asleep, probably resting from her late night "sex-pidition". I pulled into the school parking lot, I was kinda early though, I wanted to get my grades from all of my teachers. I walked into Mr.Dilan's English class, my first block teacher. I opened the door to see him speaking with another girl. She wore a skirt that came past her mid thigh, and even then she was sitting down.

She popped her gum and laughed, "Mr.Dilan you so crazeey." He looked over at me as he stilled smiled at this girl. Her was hair black and pink, like Nicki Minaj, but she had done it herself, a catastrophic idea. His face straightened up. "Natalee, hey" he said getting up. "Bad time?" I asked. "Yes, this is a private session, thank you" she said rolling her eyes and popping her gum. "No, Natalee" he said looking at the girl, "what can I help you with?" I told him what I needed, he looked through his computer. "Your grade is a.....97" he said. I lit up, "Ok, thanks" I said. "Hold on Natalee" Mr.Dilan said. I stood waiting on him to say something, instead, he looked me up and down,"Nevermind, i can handle it" he said smirking. I turned around and walked out, what was that all about?

After I asked for my grades in the rest of my classes, I still had maybe 15 minutes left before the bell rung. I walked into the cafeteria to see, Bryce, Leo, Quien, Ashton, and Trey. Bryce called me over, but I ignored him. I was gonna let him come to me. I saw a few girls I knew from the volleyball team, we weren't what you would call friends, more like, team mates, two completely different things. I sat by them and talk about nothing, basically waiting for Bryce to come over. He sat by me with his back turned to the table. "Your here early" he said. "Yeah I had to get my grades, thats all" i said. "Com'on, I need to talk to you" he said. I was kinda' nervous, yet suspicious. We walked down the fall and to the first courtyard.

"What's up Bryce? Why are we here?" i asked kinda smiling

"I been thinking..." he said

"About?"

"Us, we should be together" I was completely frozen. I can't remember the last time I had a boyfriend, let alone a real one.

"How long have you been thinking about this?" i asked him

"A while..."

"You bearly even know me"

"I know enough! I kow you aint the same, you stand out from all these other girls, you real"

"Bryce I-" saved by the bell.

"Look, just think about it" he placed his arm around me and walked me to Mr.Dilan's class.

In Front of Mr.Dilan's class

"Im sure Ms.Natalee can walk herself to class Mr.Rhyons" said Mr.Dilan eye balling Bryce.

"I got this" Bryce said mugging him. I warned him to stop and to rush to class before he was late.

As i was about to step into the classroom, MrDilan stopped me. "Natalee, what are you doing with a guy like Bryce?" he asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He's not good for you, i see girls like you all the time, then you get caught up with guys like Bryce here, and everything goes downfall." He closed the classroom door, only a few students remained in the hallway, 3 or 4. "What kind of guy is he?" i asked. "Gang banger, drug dealer, he's on a road straight to prison, and I would hate to stand by and watch you follow him." I snapped back, "He's not in a gang! You dont know anything about him!" I said. "I know enough" The tardy bell rung, Mr.Dilan opened the door and I sat in my seat. I couldn't focus on my work the entire class period. The bell rug and I was the first one out. I rushed to my locker and switched out my books.

On to class 2nd block...

After school

I leaned on the locker next to Lily's, telling her about Mr.Dilan's remarks, and Bryce's question.

"Mr.Dilan doesn't know what he's talking about, dont even worry about that girl. As for Bryce, idk why your sitting here in my face, you need to give him an answer, the one called yes!" she said closing her locker.

"You think i should?" i asked her

"Yea, why not?!" i looked at her, "Nat, everybody's not out to hurt you"

"I know, i know." It was silent for a momet as we walked down the hall way, "you need a ride?" i asked

"No, Quien's taking me."

"Alright, well i'll see you at home" we both went our seperate ways down the T shaped hallway. I hadn't seen Bryce all day, not even at lunch, to make it more ironic, none of the guys were there. I looked for his car, but it wasn't there either. "Natalee!" a voice called out. I turned around to see, Ashton, Bryce's younger brother. "Hey, where's Bryce?" I asked him. "Iono, you think you can give me a ride home?" he asked. "Yeah, come on." I found it strange that Bryce woud leave Ashton stranded at school. I tried to make myself think of positive things, but none of it made sense.

Ashton showed me where they lived. "What the hell?" Ashton said sitting up while unbuckling his seat belt. Police cars were scartted across their front yard, red and blue lights flashing. We both got out and ran to the front door, some police officer tried to stop us from entering, but we pushed through him, I followed Ashton upstairs. Their house was crawing with policemen taking pictures. Ashton froze at the entrance of the bathroom, I looked down to see a puddle of blood coming from inside...

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} 729222 Add Soon..!!

rabbit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum