Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14}

+16
foreverBLUE
BarbiieBiitch
heatRAE!
○→Єmιℓιε←○
SurreallPrincess100
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
~LOVEMEFIRST~
pureSEDUCTION
Miz.Skittle
__eyeCandy
TheBee
golden07
kaylee
SexyT
J'Adore
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

~LOVEMEFIRST~

LOVEEE IT

I thought she was dead to..
even though I DO NOT lik her AT ALL im glad she still alivw ....

i guess lol

add sooon affraid

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

one of the best stories! gets more and more interesting i know bryce dont have no bby on the side! I hope its not his! please addd more!! soon.. They need a DNA test!

J'Adore

J'Adore

this add is wayyy over due!
sorrie, im gonna add todayy

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Bryce

Bryce
Chapter Fourteen: I promise

I watched Lisa as she walked back and forth in her living room, I wasn't trying to argue with her, but she was pushing my buttons. "And you expect me to take your sorry ass back!?" Lisa said as I finally tuned back into reality. Truth was, I had stopped listening to her like thirty minutes ago, loud mouth ass didn't even notice. I whipped the bridge of my nose, "You right," I started, "but this goes beyond us now. You can be bitter all you want, but that's not gonna' change the fact that Kalil's my son. That's my blood running through his veins." I said getting up. "And whether you like it or not, we gon' be spending alot more time together" I said. Lisa rolled her eyes and laughed. "Go ahead, give me a brake Bryce! Like you know what the hell you doing!" she said.

I aint to keen on being cursed out, not at no damn 12 in the morning anyway. I grabbed me keys from her coffee table. "Ima come by later" I said headed towards the door. "Bryce" she said, I turned towards her before I walked out. Her face turned sour, "Don't." I sucked my teeth and closed the door. Walking towards the elevator, I ran my hands across my face. I pressed the down button. What am I doing? The elevator opened and closed. I turned Lisa's door knob and her door opened. She got up from the couch. I said nothing as I shut the door back. I walked over to her, before she could say anything, and pulled her into my arms. "Im sorry" I said. Finally, she imbraced my hug. I looked down at her and cupped her chin, making her look up at me. I kissed her soft lips, I had anticipated on doing so since I had walked in hours ago. She didn't push back, stop me, or slap me. She knew she wanted it. Hell, I wanted it too. I kicked off my shoes, laid her on the couch, and laid between her sexy legs. I kissed her again, sliding my hands under her thin blouse. "Just take it off" she moaned. She lifted her back to remove the shirt. I unhooked the front clip of her bra, revealing perky bare breast. My dick jumped, and from that second on, I thought with the head in my boxers, rather the one above my shoulders.

I devoured her perky titties with not a second to spare, leaving my mark every where my tongue met her chest. She moaned beautifully as her soft finger tips danced on the back of my head to my neck. I kissed from the area between her breast, down to her belly botton ring. I kissed her tummy as her fingers slid down, to unbotton her shorts. I pulled them down her legs, tossing them behind me. I looked down at her body, laced in nothing but her black bikini styled panties. "Wait" she said. She stood up, and pulled me down the hallway.She closed her bedroom door, and slowly walked over to me. I stood before her queen sized bed. Lisa tip toed to kiss me as she unbuckled my pants, letting them drop to the floor, as well as my boxers. I grabbed her ass and kissed her roughly. We groaned together as i picked her up, & fell ontop of her bed. She leaned up, and took my shirt off. "I missed you so much" she said. I pulled her down, and sucked on her breast. Lisa wasted no time grabbing my dick, stroking it while I entertained her twins. "Bryce" she moaned as she continued to stroke my dick with her hand. "Ooo shit Bryce" she moaned, "I want you now" she grabbed my dick and before I could feel her on my fingers, her pussy lips were wrapped around my dick. Lisa let out a loud groan of releif. A smile crept apon her face. Even I wasn't expecting that. I caressed her clit as she began to ride me faster. Soon enough she was riding with no hands. Her titties bounced to my liking as I gripped her waist, making sure she took all of me. She moaned loudly with every stroke I gave her. "Ahh fuck!" she squilled as she gripped one of her breast with one hand, with the other holding back her flying hair. "Ohh myy Godd!" she moaned as she reached her orgasm. I fucked her right through it.

I smacked Lisa's ass as she screamed in her slik pillow. Every stroke inside of her complimented the next. I slowled down, so I could hear my dick sliding inside. I grabbed a hand full of her hair and went harder. "Yes! Right there!" she groaned as she came for the second time. I pulled out and turned her around, placing her legs on my sholders. I kissed her roughly and gave her body exactly what it deserved. Tears filled her eyes giving me that extra push I needed. I bit down on her neck as her toungue danced around the rim of my ear. She moaned my name, and with each stroke harder & deeper than the last, she was soon screaming it. I came to the sweet melody she sang in my ears.

Lisa laid on my chest, both our bodies covered with our lust liquids. We had laid in silence for the past ten minutes untill Lisa spoke up. "It's been a long time" she said. Lisa looked up at me, "Are you seeing someone?" My eyes blinked. Fuck! I got out of bed in a rush. "What's wrong?" Lisa asked as she stood up on her knee's, holding the sheets to cover her naked body. I didn't responed as I placed my clothes back on. "Bryce!" she yelled. I snapped out of my trance, and looked at her. She shook her head, "I know your not leaving" she said. I walked over to her and kissed her lips, "I'll be back, I promise" I said with a ginuine smile. She blushed and nodded, laying her body back down to rest.

I pressed the lobby button on the elevator. I punched the doors, releasing the anger I had brought myself. A light chime echoed, and the doors slid open. I walked out of the building headed to my car. I got in thinking, what the fuck did I just do? You just cheating on your girl, that's what the fuck you just did. I pulled out of the parking lot, and hit the radio, "You damn right I cheated! Couldn't get it from you when I needed it!-" Plies rapped. I hit the radio in fustration, turning it back off.

Last edited by -sнε sнιηεs נυsт ℓιкε α ☆ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

no no no bryce!! what was he thinkin! Natalee gon kill his ass! bumpz to the fullest please add more today!

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

why bryce why???? like seriously??? you have to add asap

golden07

golden07
Admin

I cannot believe he did that...Drama after drama...ADD

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

DAMMIT BRYCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

This is good

Why Bryce just Why.

stupid

ADD MORE

J'Adore

J'Adore

ohh yess he did.
lol. there's moree to comee...

..and she adds
now.

J'Adore

J'Adore

im lykkng the nicki minaj btww XD

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Bryce

Bryce
Chapter Fifthteen: Loving a Liar

I smiled in Natalee's face as Lisa kissed all my thoughts. "Bryce!" Natalee laughed. "Huh?" I asked, the water slapped my face. We were in her pool, "Pay attention boy!" she said as she stepped out. My eyes wondered around her beautiful body. This was the closest I had gotten in seeing her naked, and beneath those clothes, was a body of a goddess. I licked my lips as i watched her walk over to the pool chair and sit down. "So you just gon leave me in here like that?" I said splashing water on her. "Stop it!" she giggled as she grabbed her towel, "com'on big head, it's gettin late." I got out of the pool, im sure it was probably about 10 something. Her dad wasn't home, and from the few incounters we had had, he didn't approve of me being here, alone with his precious daughter. "Here" Nat said as she handed me a towel, I grabbed, and pulled her into my chest as I did it. I cupped her chin, and kissed her sweet lips. She led the way into the house through the backdoor. I pulled her by her waist and kissed her neck as she giggled. "Stop im all wet!" she said trying to prie my hands off of her. "Oh yeah? Where?" I said chuckling. "Ugh. You so nasty, boy move" she said, but my hands kissed her waist line, refusing to stop. I turned her around, and sat her up on the kitchen the counter. I stood between her wet legs and looked her deep in here maple brown eyes. I went in for my kiss.

My phone vibrated, turning in a circle as Natalee reached for it. I knew it was probably Trey or Leo, probably Ashton. I proceeded to kiss her neck. "Lisa?" she said. I immediately stopped. Trying to think of a lie, it was to late. "Hello?" Natalee answered. "What chu doin?" I asked irritated. "And you are?" she said rolling her eyes. "Gimme the phone" I said, Natalee put her hand in my face as she continued. "And what the hell are you?---His woman, oh that's funny" Natalee said sarcastically as she burned a hole through me. "Who the fuck is Lisa?" she asked hopping off the counter. "Answer me Bryce! Quit lookin stupid! Who the fuck is she?!" she yelled. "Man chill out wit that bull Natalee" I said still thinking of how I could get out of this. Any other time, with any other girl, I could say fuck her, and walk out. But this wasn't any other time, or any other girl. This was my girl vs. my baby mama. I tried to grab the phone, but Nat wasn't having it. "Im too much of a lady to be cursing you out over nothing" she speaking to Lisa, looking at me with disgust. Natalee looked at me with cold eyes, and a grim smirk came across her face. She walked out by the pool, put the phone on speaker, and held it over the pool. I could hear Lisa calling my name, cursing me out.

"What the fuck you doing Nat?" I said becoming a bit pissed. She was taking this shit to far.

"Fuck you" she said seriously. I whiped the brigde of my nose, becoming irritated at the whole situation.

"What about our son Bryce!? Huh? What about Kalil!?" Lisa yelled. Natalee's eyes widen.

"Son?" she said choking on her words. "I asked your lying ass if you had kids" she said grinting her teeth.

"I aint even know myself!" I said defending myself.

"And you expect me to believe that shit? Nigga do you really expect me to believe that bullshit?!" she looked away as if she was thinking to herself, "I must have 'DUMBASS" written on my forehead?"

"Man" I said getting aggravated. "Just give me my damn phone"

"Oh, you want the phone? Huh?" she pretending to drop it, "Huh? Huh?" she said, doing it once more.

"Quit fucking playin!" I yelled.

"B the only muthafucka out here playin is you! Got me sittin here thinking we all good and you got another on the side. Or was I the side peice? Tell me Bryce, be real, straight 100." she said. I sucked my teeth and looked away. "Oh you can here me now?" she said. The sound of water splashing caught my attention. She had just dropped the back of my phone in the pool. "Dont fuckin play with me Bryce. I will fuck your shit up peice by peice. Try me" she said slowly back up.

"You blowin this shit way outta' porportion, you know that right?" I said as Lisa's yelling was cut off as Natalee used her fingers to prie the battery out.

"You wasting my time, Bryce, im asking you, dont play with me. You've already fucked my head up with all this bullshit you've been talking" she said.

"Aint nobody lied to you! I been real wit chu' since day one! I just found out about that shit!"

"And when did you plan on telling me? Huh? Or does that even matter?"

"Why should it fuckin matter? You leavin anyway! So dont sit here and act like you give a fuck cuz when the minute you step yo stuck up ass in NY I aint gon fuckin exist to you!"

"Im stuck up now?" she asked. I realized I had just said shit that I should have kept to myself. "Nah, you wanna spit the truth, com'on. You fuck her?" she asked. I looked at her, and she just laughed. "And here my dumbass was, lettin you stay here cause yo shit fucked up and you got the ordasity to cheat Bryce? Say it!" she screamed. "Oh, you mute now?" she dropped the battery in the pool. "I cant fuckin believe you. No, I can. Your the dog everybody said you were."

"It was a fuckin mistake!"

"You sleeping with her was a choice! Your choice. You did that Bryce. So dont you dare say a mistake." she said as a tear rolled down her red cheek. She shook her head, and slammed my phone down, braking it into small pieces. "I trusted you, and you fucked me" she walked past me, brushing up against me. I looked down at my phone, there was no way i was puttin that shit back together. I turned, realizing, my keys were in the house. It was dark and cold, and I was still wet from the pool. I had been knocking on the back door for at least five minutes. Natalee appeared as I watched her grab my keys and clothes, and toss them out of the front door. She was really starting to piss me off.

I grabbed my shit up, and pulled off. I was headed home, my phone was fucked. So i didnt have to worry about Lisa blowing me up. But I did have to worry about her being at my spot. That was the last thing I needed. I took a right, headed towards Trey's place.

Last edited by -sнε sнιηεs נυsт ℓιкε α ☆ on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

YOU CNT STOPPP lol

Damiit Bryce oll dumb ass.
Welp its over lol
Hope Nat s ok
And i dnt kno y bryce was tryna get mad hel its his damn fault

ADD MORE SOON pig pig pig pig

kaylee

you cant stop there
add very very soon

How is bryce going to get mad and its his fault.

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

no why did yu have to stop there this add was the best!! plz add more asap.!

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

bump bump bump : )

affraid

J'Adore

J'Adore

SurreallPrincess100 wrote:this add was the best!!

woo!!! lol

golden07

golden07
Admin

you know we need anther add...i so cannot wait...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

okay and you stopped on thebest part... you have to keep adding

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

BABY GIIRL PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD MORE PLZ ADD

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

MANNE THIS STORY IS N WILL FoREVER BE HOTTt

I WISH SHE WOULD ADD TO IT THOUGH lol

PLEASEE pig pig

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

AND you gotta new page to

I THINK THIS CALLS FOR AN SSUPPPPPER LOOOONNNGGGGGGG ADDDDDD

J'Adore

J'Adore

LOL! I can definatley do tht
just give me a minute while I
get the other storyy togetherr =)

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

YYYAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

haha cant wait pig

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 5 Nat

Natalee
Chapter Sixteen: The Return of Disappearance

Natalee tossed the cover's off of her body in aggravation. Stomping over to her window, she pulled the blind's up, wondering who the hell was throwing rocks at her window at 2 in the morning. Lily? Natalee opened her window.

"What the hell Lily? You know what time it is?" she hissed.

"Nat" Lily spoke, "I-i need a favor" Lily spoke in a raspy voice as she wrapped her arms around her body.

Natalee sucked her teeth as she looked away, wondering if she should comply. She slammed her window down, locking it back. Every bone in her body wanted to get back in bed and pretend Lily didn't exist, and give her the cold shoulder like she had given Natalee. Fighting her self, Natalee through her hands in the air and walked out of her room and down the stairs. She opened the front door to see Lily coming around. She watched as Lily stepped on the porch, rubbing her hands together.

"I thought you wouldn't come" Lily half smiled, with a dry laugh.

"Mhhm" Natalee replied, leaning in the doorway.

"You gonna let me in? It's cold out here" Lily spoke as she wrapped her arms around herself again. Truth was, it was cold, Lily breath came out like smoke in the night air. Rolling her eyes, Natalee stepped aside. "Look, I know im the last person you wanna see right now....but I need your help" Lily spoke as she stepped into the warm house.

"Why would I help you?" Natalee questioned as she looked at her once best friend's attire. Her hair was a bright red, all over her head & her clothes were skimpier than skimpy.

"Because I cant go to anyone else! Your my friend"

"Friend?" Natalee choked, "that's cute"

"Can I just stay here for tonight? I'll be gone before sunrise I swear"

"Why would you need to stay here?" Natalee asked.

"I-m, Im locked out, my moms not home"

Natalee rolled her eye's again, turning towards the stairs, "Lock the door & wait in the bathroom"

Lily retreated to the bathroom as Natalee went to get her a change of clothes.

"You need to do something to your hair. Where'd you just come from anyway?" Natalee asked as she sat the clothes on the counter.

"Oh uh, I was with my cousin at a party, but I-I left" Lily studdered. Her hair was down, though messy, with a bang of hair laying over part of her forehead and eye.

"Let me wrap it or something" Natalee said as she moved the hair from Lily's face.

"No! I can do-" Natalee looked side ways at the bruise above Lily's eye.

"You get in a fight at the party?" she asked sarcastically.

"Y-yeah, that's why I left. I told you I could do it" Lily spoke as she looked away, embarrassed.

"Girl or a guy?" Nat asked.

"Some girl"

"You hit her back?"

"Yeah, look at me" Lily said as she pointed at her dirty clothing.

"Yeah, look at you" Natalee said. "You gonna keep lying for him?" Natalee asked.

"Quien didn't do this" Lily said.

"Who spoke of Quien?"

Lily looked down at the floor, ashamed. Natalee shook her head at what use to be her bestfreind.

"You gonna go back to him?" she asked. Lily was silent for a moment. "Well?"

"No...I dont know" Lily responded.

"Seriously? He put his fuckin hands on you!"

"And I still love him! I cant just stop!" Lily fussed back. Natalee shook her head as she folded her arms.

"So where you goin after you leave here? And where did you really come from? Cause the whole party shit aint flying, this outfit aint either. I know you aint out there trickin yourself for that trifflin nigga eitha'!"

"No! Me and Quien were fighting, and before he could hit me again, I ran out. I'll go home."

"Next door?" Natalee asked.

"Quien's gonna be looking for me, I may as well make it easy for myself and just -"

"Go back? Was that what you were gonna say? I dont get you Lily. Here this nigga is puttin his hands on you, and all you do is run back? Seriously? Your making him think it's ok for him to do this to you!" Still, Lily was silent. "Fine, but look, this aint room and board, one time thing. I cant help someone who doesn't want to be helped. Wash up, you on the couch, be out of my house by 6" Natalee said as she walked out of the bathroom, leaving Lily to shower.

Walking back into her room, Natalee noticed her phone vibrating. She picked it up to see a text from, Ashton?

"Have you seen Bryce? I know y'all aint 2gether no more but I hvnt seen him in 2 dayz"

From the day Natalee found out Lisa existed, she had wanted nothing more but for Bryce to disappear, especially since he continuosly called, texted, and tried to talk to her during school. After graduation, all that stopped, and Natalee couldn't have been more happy, maybe her hoping had paid off. But now, she wondered how she could want such a thing to happen. It wasn't like Bryce to leave Ashton without any contact, it just wasn't.

"No, I havnt seen him around, sorry. When was the last time you saw him? You know where he was going?" she replied back

"Day before ystrdy, some extra run he had to for Myth. Hvnt heard frm him since"

"I thought he quit?"

"I did too"

Natalee sat and thought, something wasn't adding up.

"You talked to Trey? Leo?"

"Yeah, they out lookn for him too"

"What about Lisa?"

"Im at her place now, aint nobdy seen him"

"I hope he's ok...i'll tell you if I know anyting"

"Thanks"

Natalee sat her phone down on her night stand as she looked straight. The thought of Bryce just dissapearing like that scared her. Though she had sworn all feelings for Bryce were gone, she knew deep inside they weren't.

**apologies for typos**

enjoyy!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum