Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14}

+16
foreverBLUE
BarbiieBiitch
heatRAE!
○→Єmιℓιε←○
SurreallPrincess100
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
~LOVEMEFIRST~
pureSEDUCTION
Miz.Skittle
__eyeCandy
TheBee
golden07
kaylee
SexyT
J'Adore
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

EBz Perradize

EBz Perradize

I just spent two and 1/2 hours reading this at work and I can definantly say that it was well worth it! Wow, ok...
So, i'll be back with my review later, can't waste anymore work time lol!
until then, ADD!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

EBz Perradize wrote:I just spent two and 1/2 hours reading this at work and I can definantly say that it was well worth it! Wow, ok...
So, i'll be back with my review later, can't waste anymore work time lol!
until then, ADD!!

i will def be adding lol!
dnt get fired! Laughing

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

i need to bring this back. and finish it too. idk why I stopped adding. this is deff gonna be on my to-do list Smile

golden07

golden07
Admin

Bring this back!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

Natalee
Chapter Nineteen; Aftermath

The bullet pierced Officer Knorwick’s stomach. He fell back, sending bullets into the ceiling. Natalee screamed as she ducked for cover, diving to the floor. Natalee’s panicked mind set allowed her to look towards the door. Rob entered his own home as if he was raiding someone else’s.

“Is anyone else in here, Natalee?” he questioned in a deep, concerned, yet pissed tone.  Natalee covered her mouth as she shook her head “no” and cried. She crawled over to Bryce and shook his cold, steal body.

“Bryce!” Natalee cried out as she shook his motionless body.

“This is Officer Holloway, I have a…“ Rob’s voice faded into the background as Natalee sobbed over Bryce’s body.

--

3 days Later

“Hey, how you doing?” Trey asked as he walked into her house. She simply shrugged her shoulders. “I just left the hospital.” He said as he took a seat on the living room couch.

“How’s Leo?” Natalee asked in a concerned tone. Trey shook his head. “Oh my God Trey!” Natalee said as she fell onto the couch. This was becoming more and more mysterious by the minute. No one knew what had happened to Bryce or Leo, they were the only witnesses to the crime, and Leo was dead, while Bryce was holding on to life.

“You know what’s really fucked up tho?” Trey said in anger. “Nobody fuckin’ knows who pulled the fuckin’ plug!” he said enraged, standing himself up. Natalee jumped up, she could see the pain in his face.

“Trey! Trey! Look it’s gonna’ be alright! We’ll make it through this!” Natalee said grabbing a hold of him.

“Those are my brothers in there man, that’s all I got,” Trey said, holding back tears as he tried to maintain the ‘men don’t cry’ stigma. Natalee wrapped her arms around him as she allowed her tears to fall.

“I’m scared too.” It wasn’t long before Trey gently pushed her to the side. “Who’s at the hospital with Bryce?” she asked.

“Lisa there,” Trey said as he looked away. Natalee was cut deep, she wanted to be there for Bryce, but she couldn’t. It hurt her to know that another woman was really taking her place. Funny how he found his way to my house, she thought.

“I gotta do som’.” He said walking towards the door. Natalee couldn’t believe it.

“What you gotta do Trey? Huh? Go find the fool that did this? You gon’ kill’em? Trey, somewhere this has to stop! Leo is dead because of this! He is gone now! And he’s not coming back! So what’s the point, really? Killing someone else is not gonna bring him back. This has to stop. If it’s not worth dying for, then it’s not worth doing.” She said. Trey looked over his shoulder.

“My brother would’ve died for me.” He walked out of the house, almost slamming the door behind him. Natalee didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know how to stop him or if she even could.  Everything had gone wrong in a matter of days. She had no idea if Bryce would make it and the last thing she wanted him to think was she didn’t care.

After Bryce was rushed to the hospital, Rob refused to allow Natalee to see him. It was nothing against Bryce, but whatever he had done almost led to his demise, and Rob refused to allow Natalee to put herself in the center of it. Leo’s file would soon be on his desk. He had to get Leo’s murderer off of the streets, and soon. Officer Knorwick was treated for his wound and was transferred from the hospital to a jail cell. Rob was awarded for his actions but it meant nothing. Death knocked on his door, and his daughter almost answered, what does an award mean when you cannot even keep your own household safe? His wife had run off with his daughter’s teacher, who had tried to assault her as well.

Now, his daughter was in the middle of an attempted murder case in connection to a homicide. The past few days he had only gotten maybe 6 hours of sleep combined. After interviewing Trey, he had a few leads, but that crucial 48 hours had already passed, and the streets were not talking. Days rolled by and Leo was soon put to rest. Trey, Ashton, and Natalee joined in saying goodbye. They were all surprised to see Lily there. She did not make herself known; Ashton was the one to point it out that she was even at the burial site. The moment Natalee saw her once close friend, she knew something wrong was bound to happen.
As the trio, Ashton, Trey, and Natalee, walked to her car, Lily called them. They all turned around and gave each other a nervous look.

“I actually need to speak to Natalee alone,” Lily said with a twisted attitude.

“That’s too fuckin’ bad cause we aint leaving.” Trey said. He and Lily were never the best of friends. He knew she wasn’t down when she kept fucking with Quien. Lily’s squinted her eyes at him.

“What’s up Lily?” Natalee asked. Lily gave her a sorrowing look.

“I’m telling you this for your own good, stay away from Bryce, and these fools, because what’s coming to them could hurt you, and I wont be able to stop it.”

“What the fuck you saying, you got som’ to do with this shit bitch?!” Trey said about to charge at her. Natalee and Ashton both pulled him back.

“I’d watch your mouth if I was you. Pick your words wisely Trey, they might be your last.” With that Lily walked away as the trio watched her with hatred in their eyes.

“Fuck off me man!” Trey snatched away, breathing heavily. “I knew that bitch was foul!” he yelled out. Everyone had their suspicions about Quien and Lily’s where abouts, and she had just dropped the bomb that they were definitely involved.

Last edited by #TrayvonMartin. on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

Woo hoo lunch break read!!!!

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

gonna try & finish this before the year is over! Upps!

SexyT

SexyT

add please!!!!!

loved it!!
bout to get interesting now!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

I'll try to add this weekend, spent the holidays with the fiancé so I was busy , but im back now!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chapter Twenty; Aftermath Two

I lifted my lids, only for them to force themselves shut due to the piercing white light that was above me. The sound of a beeping monitor that at first seemed so far away was now constant and seemed to be right next to me. Adjusting my eyes, I looked around the room; what the fuck? I pushed myself up and opened my eyes wide, what the hell was I doing at the hospital? I looked at my arms and pulled out the IVs. I had a mad ass headache but that was the least of my worries. I got out of the bed, wincing from a sharp pain in my ribs. The door opened and Lisa walked in. She looked like shit to be honest, but who was I to talk?

“Bryce!” she shrieked as she rushed to me. “Oh my God!” she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me, hell squeezed me.

“Lisa? What’s up, what you doing here? Why I’m here?” I questioned as I searched her eyes for an answer; however, all I saw was pitty.

“You don’t remember anything?” she asked as she shook her head.

“Nah, I just got up and I’m here. Where’ Ashton and them at?” I asked, looking over to the door.

“Baby, I think you should get back in bed,” Lisa hesitantly replied. Assisting me back into the bed she exhaled deeply .

“Where they at though?” I asked again. She began to look down to the floor, I wanted to know about Natalee but I would be a dumbass to ask her. “Can you just call’em for me?” I asked, “and tell me how the hell I got here?” I asked. Lisa nodded and grabbed her phone, dialing a number before handing me the phone.

“It’s Trey,” she said quietly, “I’m gonna go get some fresh air,” she said before leaving rather quickly.

“Lisa?” Trey asked in a questioning tone, “What up, Bryce good?” he asked.

“It’s me nigga, where you at?” I said.

“Yo you serious?” Trey said in surprise and relief, “Aye, me and Ash on the way, sit tight,” before I could get a word in, he hung up.

Thirty Minutes Later

Lisa sat in the chair near the window as Trey & Ashton dapped me. I was confused as hell. Lisa wasn’t telling me shit, and the little bit that I could remember made me even more nervous. Trey and Ashton both looked like they hadn’t slept in days. What I couldn’t understand was why Leo wasn’t here.

“Where Leo at?” I asked. Trey looked at Ashton, just as Ash looked at Trey.

“On God you don’t remember shit?” Trey asked.

“On God, damn! Where Leo at?” I asked, frustrated because I was tired of answering the same question while my questions went unanswered.

“Leo called you to roll wit’em, he was making a drop. Everything went wrong,” Trey stopped as he looked down.

“What chu’ mean bruh?” I asked, my hands already bald into a fist.

“They shot Leo, he didn’t come through,” Trey said looking down. If I had never felt pain, I felt it at that moment. It was like losing my parents all over again. I bit down on my lip as I forced my fists to my forehead. I had lost my brother, my homie..over some dumb shit. I had every chance to talk him out of it, I just never thought it would end, not like this. By now my eyes were red and glossy, but refused to cry. Lisa was balling her eyes out as Ashton held his face in his hands.

“When’s the….the funeral,” I said, almost killing myself to even say it. Trey shook his head.

“It was yesterday,” Trey said, the pain, anger and remorse deep in his voice.

“Dammit!” I cursed. What the fuck had happened that I couldn’t remember a damn thing?! My boy was dead, and I missed his home going. “Fuck!” I screamed as tears came from my eyes. “Who did that shit?!” I yelled as my furious eyes went from Trey’s to Ashton’s.

“Quien and Lilly got som to do with it. I already took care of Quien’s homeboys, its just them two left.”

I tossed the covers off of me. Seeing a duffle bag with my clothes in it, I grabbed some jeans and put them on before tossing the hospital attire to the side. I didn’t care about the pain to my ribs, that wasn’t important. I put on the shirt and looked at the both of them. “We handling this shit tonight.”

“What?!” Lisa asked as she jumped up. “You can’t be serious! Leo was killed because of this, but yall made it and your gonna turn your back on a chance at life to kill someone?” she asked as tears rolled down her cheeks.

“I aint heard shit you said. Let’s go,” I said as I laced my Js.

“So you’re just gonna walk out? Trey, Ashton! Stop him!” Lisa begged.

“Look aint nobody stopping me! It is what it is, I’ma handle mines! Don’t nobody kill my brother and get to live to tell the fuckin story! Fuck that shit! Lisa miss me with that crying shit! Let’s fuckin’ go!” I said with true malice in my voice as I walked past her.

“So you’re turning your back on Kalil? Bryce, just think about this, please! If you could’ve told Leo not to go and do the drop, would you? Well I’m sitting here telling you, so please, don’t go! Trey, Ashton back me up! This is your fuckin’ brother!” Lisa cried out. In the back of my mind, I knew she was right. I wanted to be there for my son, but I couldn’t let Leo’s killer walk. I opened the door to the room and walked out of the hospital room, Trey & Ashton followed me.

“Wait, sir you can’t leave!” a nurse spoke from the nurse station. Ignoring her, we proceeded to the elevators.

“I heard Q was hiding out at that motel on Burke,” Trey said as he stuffed his hands in his coat pockets. I simply nodded my head. After this though, I was done. I wanted to be there for Kalil, I wasn’t putting this before him; I just needed to handle it before it hurt him. The elevator opened and we stepped out, I just had that feeling, like I was leaving something, like I was missing something. In the back of my mind I knew that feeling would never leave, cause we were missing Leo, and my nigga wasn’t coming back.

“Bryce!” I looked over to the familiar voice and saw, Natalee. She was dressed in sweats and a tee shirt. Her hair was in a bun and she wore her black rimmed glasses. I couldn’t lie, it was something good to see her. She ran to me and hugged me tightly. Her embrace was warm and sincere; she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. “I’m so glad you’re okay. You scared me!” she cried as she placed her soft hands on my face. My eyes stared deep into hers, and I saw something that I had only seen in my mother’s eyes; Natalee truly cared for me. She had this glow in her eyes, like a passion. Her lips collided with mine, she put all of her energy into as she melted in my arms. Placing her forehead on mine she looked up at me once more. “Tell me you’re okay,” she spoke so innocently. I could tell she had lost sleep over this whole thing.

“I’m good Natalee,” I said, giving her the reassurance she needed. Her bright smile curved on her lips and she exhaled, like she had just been giving the right to breath. She looked at Trey and Ashton who stood nearby. She let me go and hugged them as well. She turned to me and smiled.

“I’m glad yall are here, I have some good news,” she smiled. If she wasn’t saying Leo had magically came back to life, she wasn’t saying much. Besides, we had a job to do, and not even Natalee was gon’ stop that. “They found Quien, he’s being charged with Leo’s murder, they have enough evidence to convict him.” That news took all of us by surprise.

“How is that even possible?” Ashton asked.

“Lilly, she’s gonna testify against him, in exchange she’ll be in protective custody for a while. I guess she got tired of protecting him.”

“She got tired of him beating her ass, she aint doing that shit for nobody but herself,” Trey said as he looked away, still hot about the situation, as we all were.

I knew this had to be God, or my parents had begged Him to spare me, because I was willing to take a bullet to prove a point. I grabbed Natalee’s hand and pulled her to me, I kissed her like my life depended on it. Throughout all my bullshit, she stayed true to me, she was there for me when I needed her the most. From Ciara’s death to Mythic’s bullshit – whatever came my way, she was right by my side.

“I hope this means you’re staying,” a voice said from behind us. We all turned around to see Lisa, who had a bit of envy in her face. I released Natalee, who looked like she wanted to say something, but didn’t.

“Its cool, it’s handled,” I said as I turned to her.

“So, Kalil wasn’t worth you staying, but she was?” Lisa asked as she pointed to Natalee.

“Lisa chill, it aint even like that. I can’t get my hands on his ass because somebody else already did. Nothing else could’ve changed what I was gonna do. Shit went beyond me because he wasn’t after just me, he was after my family. I’d be damned if I didn’t die for my son. I rather me take a bullet before any of yall. If I could’ve died for Leo I would’ve,” I said as Lisa closed her eyes at the thought of me dying.

“Bryce, you were giving a second chance, too many times. Make your life count; if not for any of us, Kalil deserves it more than anything.”
I knew she was right, I wanted to be there for Kalil, and be the father to him, that my father was to me before he died. I knew my life would’ve been a whole lot different with him here. I wanted my last name to mean something. I didn’t want my kids to be looked down on because their father was the city’s biggest criminal. I had to get my shit together, for my futures sake.

srry for any typos!!! SO Bryce is...AWAKE!!!
What do y'all think of Lily?
What should happen next!?

upps!

SexyT

SexyT

Hmmmm SO Lisa is upset because of Nathalee…As long as she doesn't lash out it should be ok. Bryce need to rethink his priorities…dying shouldn't be on his list for no reason! His son needs him and that's that!
Lilly, I think there's more to her than meets the eye…maybe she really did get beat, maybe she couldn't get out of a bad situation - everyone has one of those…

more please!!!

oh and CONGRATULATIONS on the fiancee!!!!! Very Happy I didn't know!!!

J'Adore

J'Adore

I forgot how good this story was! I wish the board was back:(. I think writer's block has been handing us our asses for a bit too long lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum