Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14}

+16
foreverBLUE
BarbiieBiitch
heatRAE!
○→Єmιℓιε←○
SurreallPrincess100
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
~LOVEMEFIRST~
pureSEDUCTION
Miz.Skittle
__eyeCandy
TheBee
golden07
kaylee
SexyT
J'Adore
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

TheBee

TheBee

oh hell No!!!!!! omg

Miz.Skittle

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mad WHY!!?!!!!

28£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Empty £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:44 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Nat1

Natalee
Ch.4.2: Let Me Help You, Please

Ashton showed me where they lived. "What the hell?" Ashton said sitting up while unbuckling his seat belt. Police cars were scartted across their front yard, red and blue lights flashing. We both got out and ran to the front door, some police officer tried to stop us from entering, but we pushed through him, I followed Ashton upstairs. Their house was crawing with policemen taking pictures. Ashton froze at the entrance of the bathroom, I looked down to see a puddle of blood coming from inside...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain hit the windshield of my car hard, more heiling than raining. It was 11:27 pm, we had been at the police station all afternoon. Ashton sat in the front seat, while Bryce sat in the back. None of us had said anything to each other since the moment we left the house...

I walked behind Ashton, "ohh shhit" his words slipped through his lips. It seemed as if everything went in low motion. I looked at Ashton for an expression, he looked and then quickly looked away. I placed my hand on the frame of the door, and pushed myself to look. I stepped infront of the door...oh my God! It was her! From Foosacklys! She laid on her side, eyes open. I lost my balance and fell. Strong arms caught me as I shook histerically while I covered my lips with my right hand. Ashton sat me up against the wall. A policeman rushed over to use, the same one that tried to stop us from entering the house."You cant be here!" he yelled. He grabbed Ashton by the arm and tried to push him, but Ashton yanked back. "Man this my house!" he said with anger. The police officer became more aggressive and grabbed him by his arm once more, Ashton yanked back once again and punched him clear in his jaw. The policemen fell back as Ashton grabbed my hand and rushed down the stairs.

My mind was still at an awe. My memory painted a beautiful picture of her dead, cold body. We ran into another police officer. "Hey man, calm down. You live here?" he asked. "Where's my brother?!" Ashton yelled. "Son, calm dow-". I shook Ashton's arm and pointed towards Bryce. Policemen surrounded him in the kitchen. We both ran toward him. "What happened?!" Ashton said. Policemen came out of no where and grabbed us up. They put Ashton and Bryce in police cars; I could go free. I followed them to the station and waited in the lobby area, waiting for them gave me time to think. The only thought was her. Hours later, both Ashton and Bryce came out. Bryce's pale face appeared from around the corner along with his tall frame, he walked right pass me, and out of the glass double doors. Ashton stood infront of me and nodded his head towards the doors, "Com'on, we through."

The radio was off, the only sound was the constant rain and heil. I stopped at a red light, I could bearly see. "So....where are we going?" I asked quietly. Ashton blew his breath, "Can't go back home" he said. I looked in the reveiw mirror at Bryce, he had his head down in his fist. The light finally turned green. They had no where to go. I kept straight. "Where we going?" Ashton asked. I took a deep breath, "Some where safe" I said. "Look just pull the car over, I got this" Bryce said. "Bryce, ya'll have no where to go!" I said. "Pull the car over, I told you I got this!" The light turned red, i slammed on brakes. Bryce opened the door and got out, slamming it behind him. "What is he doing!?" I yelled looking back. I rushed taking my seat belt off and got out of the car. "Bryce!" I said as he walked under a barber shops sun visor. "Bryce what the hell!? Get back in the car!" i yelled over the loud rain. He grunted and held his head as he started pacing back and forth. I grabbed his arm and turned him towards me, "Let me help you, please"

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

pureSEDUCTION

pureSEDUCTION

I'm finna read this...Be back to review after I finish.

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang... what's the deal?
Is everything ok?
Why was the girl dead in their house?

ADD ASAP PLEASE £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 729222 £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 729222

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

What happened to the Foosackly's girl???
& y is Bryce actin like this.. I wonder if he did it?!
ADD SOON!!

Last edited by *BAByGiRL on Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

NEW PAGE..!!

~LOVEMEFIRST~

uppssss

im lovin this im sooo ready for another add......add soon PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 759912

SexyT

SexyT

Girl You need to add now!!!
This story is too good...
Did Bryce do it? Maybe...
Anyway...it's too damn good!!
LOVE IT

~LOVEMEFIRST~

uupppppesssssssss Exclamation

~LOVEMEFIRST~

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 729222 £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 729222 £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 729222 £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 729222 ADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 842373

J'Adore

J'Adore

Natalee
Chapter Five: Innocent

"Y'all have no where else to go" i said pulling into my neighborhood, "may as well stay here, with me" i said. "Yeah but for how long?" Ashton asked. I pulled into the drive way and turned the car off, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there." Nina's car wasn't here, neither was Rob's. Part of that was a relief, I didn't need them hearing her sex sounds. I opened the front door. "Com'on" i said headed upstairs. I walked down the hall, across from my room, the guest room. "It has two beds, y'all can sleep in here tonight, i'll find something for you two to put on." They walked in quietly, and stood there like white posts. I went through Rob's drawers and found some basketball shorts with tags still on them...the same shorts i got him for Chritmas last year. Well, they'll be put to use now. I grabbed T-shirts and socks. As I walked back down the hallway, I could hear the two of them talking quietly....

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 2 Bryce2

Bryce

"Just know I aint do it" I said as i sat on the opposite bed as Ash

"I know...I know" he said scratching his head, "just tell me what happened."

I took a deep breath....

Earlier that day.

"Man dont come here wit' that shit" I said. It was right before third block as i walked to my car.

"Oh you tuff uh? You big shit na'?" Mythic said

"Man I aint got time for all this shit"

"Time sum you aint gotta' lot of. You trying me Bryce." I started up my car, I knew Myth had done something, nigga was already talking crazy. "You know, i had a real nice talk with Ciara today" he said with a dry laugh. I gripped the phone tight as I bit down on my lip, holdin on to the words that were wrapped around my tongue. "Then she got to talkin bout you," I sped out of the school parking lot. I knew C would have had to have been at my place. "Talkin bout how I ruined yo' life in shit, so i told the bitch to shut uup, hoe aint wanna listen" I tossed the phone in the passenger side and hit 90 in a 55 mph zone. I pulled up to the house and grabbed my phone. "...Never thought you was the snitchin type Bryce. Nah, taught you everything I fuckin knew!!" he said yellin, "But its all good, I taught that bitch a good lesson. Left you a nice surprize. Oh we comin for ya'" -Click-

I raced up to the front door, it was left cracked open. I kicked the door to push it open. The living room was trashed, the glass coffee table was in peices. I ran upstairs as sweat beads formed on my forehead and neck. My heart beat a million times per second as I reached the last step. The bathrooms air vent ran loudly, it was beginning to irritate my short fuse. I rushed to turn it off and jerked back to the wall. "Shit!" i said. Ciara laid there, eye's open, staring at me. She was long gone, laying in her own puddle of death. I rushed down to the kitchen, puking in the sink. Sweat beads drowned my face while my mind spun in a million different directions. My chest felt like a heavy weigh champion kept punching me in it. Migrains hit me like a ton of bricks as I lost my breathe. My vision was blurry and all I could see was feet racing through the house. Hands grabbed me up and pushed me against the refrigerator. Policemen scattered every where. My head swung in circles, as they tried to prop me up. I pushed away and ran to the sink again."It's a body in the bathroom" one said...

"Myth tryna set me up. Somebody snitched, guess he blamin me for it. Framing me for it." I said with my face in my hands.

"Damn. Man i'on....i'on even know what to say. But on the real, Quien had something to do with it" Ashton said

"What? Man nah" i said looking at Ashton. Quien wasn't my main man, but he still aint have the balls to mess with me

"Man Ciara almost got him locked up. Made him lose his scholarship, and she claim she was pregnant, but then aborded it. She fucked his life up. Then you came in the picture, ya'll had ya'll fling or whatever. C was like his ex girl or some. Dude was mad jealous. Then you cut her off, pissed her off, so she wanted revenge. Broke in the house fucked up all our shit" he said, I laughed cause it was true. It felt some what good to laugh at a memory of the girl I'd never see again. Even tho' C was crazy, she was mad cool. I hadn't talked to her since the day at Foosackly's, and even then I didn't talk to her like I said I would. Damn."Can't lie, I was pissed off. But she was still like family. So why wouldn't Quien use it? Kill her, then frame you like it was revenge for braking in the house? It's perfect, just think about it. She broke in the house less than three weeks ago. It's still hot."

Ashton whipped his mouth with the palm of his hand and then rested his face in his hands. Everything he had just said made complete sense. I just wasn't ready to believe that Q had something to do with it. Lord knows I wasn't sleeping at all tonight, but I would be praying like I should have been doing a while back. Natalee tapped on the door. We both looked up.

"I-I, found these. There my dad's but...he wont mind..."

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

J'Adore

J'Adore

soooooo happie yu ladies lykee itt!!!!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Dang that add is hott

add asap please.
This is awesome.
What she gonna tell
her folks, and what Bryce got
up his sleeve

~LOVEMEFIRST~

we dont just like it...WE LOVE IT

I reallyb hate that mystic guy ughhh

I wonder who killed ciara THOUGH

UPPSSSS ADD SOON

~LOVEMEFIRST~

uppppszzzzzzz

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

man , i need to start commenting again .
but college life is some sh*t ( lol )

anyway , girl , i love this story .
it is amazing .

cant wait for the next add .

UPPZ !!

J'Adore

J'Adore

happie y'all LOVEE IIT!!! lol addingg noww

thankies!!!!! Smile

J'Adore

J'Adore

Natalee
Ch.5.2: Intruder

Spring Break came and went, and now summer was just around the corner. Bryce and Ashton had their house back, still planning to move though. They never stayed after school anymore, and I bearly ever saw him. They were still being investigated though. Every since I overheard the two talking about Quien having something to do with Ciara's murder, Lily's been acting weird as well. She wont talk to me, and when she does, its small convo.

It was Friday, May 8th and i was just arriving home from a boring day of school. The same dark blue Mercedes Benz was parked in our drive way, just like every other Friday. He remains hidden in the corners of Nina's bedroom ; I've never seen him, not even once. I walked into the kitchen, made a sandwhich and walked up to my room to call Bryce.

"Wudd upp Baby Girl?" he said answering his phone.

"Hey" i said smilling, "where have you been, I hadn't seen or talked to you at all this week."

"I know, I know. I been busy, selling this house aint easy."

"I understand why" i said referring to what had happened

"Yeah" he voice was now ghosty, maybe I shouldn't have brought it up?

"Umm...I can see if my mom can sell it? And get ya'll a house or something?" i said wanting to change the subject.

"Nah. I got this" he said sucking his teeth.

"Why are you so stuburn?"

"Get it from my dad" he said as he chuckled

"Anyway, i'll ask my mama about it" i said

"Aye, let me call you back"

"But Bryce we haven't tal-"

"Let me call you back!" he hung up. I rolled my eyes, slightly worried. He texted me a half an hour later, "my bad. i'll swing by ltr" i replied with short "k" and layed down.

I woke up to hard raining. He never swung by, or called me back. It was 12:32 AM when I walked into the kitchen. Rob wasn't home, but the Mercedes was still out front. I drunk my cup of cool aid and turned the living room tv on. The lights were off, the only light came from the tv. I dosed off for a slight second, not even fully asleep. Then all of a sudden, hands covered my mouth as a body mounded mind. I squilled as my arms flew up and my hands attacked its face. I bit down on its hands. Its voice barked deep as liquid (blood) wet my lips. I screamed out as I kicked. One of its hands latched onto my neck as its lips touched mines. Its hand grabbed my breast.

All of it happened so quickly, i couldn't destinguish whether it was a nightmare, or cold reality. The front door swung open as thunder and lightening struck loud and brightly. The rain poured down as the tall figure walked into the house as i faught for my freedom. "What the hell is going on?!" Nina's voice yelled as she stomped down the stairs. It jumped off of me.The lights came on, and there stood, Rob,his hand still on the light switch. I looked up to see the intruder..

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!

ADD ADD ADD ADD ASAP PLEASE

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

Laughing good..great..
omg.!
i think it may be {B R y C e}..!!