Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14}

+16
foreverBLUE
BarbiieBiitch
heatRAE!
○→Єmιℓιε←○
SurreallPrincess100
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
~LOVEMEFIRST~
pureSEDUCTION
Miz.Skittle
__eyeCandy
TheBee
golden07
kaylee
SexyT
J'Adore
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Nat1

Natalee

Chapter Six: Caught

I stood behind Rob. Fire set in his eyes. He stared at the two of them, Nina and Mr.Dilan. "Natalee..Go up stairs...And pack your mothers shit." Never in my life had Rob used any foul laguage, not even with Nina when they argued. A whole new level of rage took over him. I was hesitant at first. "Now, Natalee" he said. I slowly walked to the stairs, Nina's face was horrified, I could hear her heart beat from where I stood. "Now Natalee..I said NOW!!" yelled Rob. His voice had gone deeper in the depths of his throat, I raced upstairs and to their bedroom. I grabbed a bag and pulled every peice of clothing I could see of Nina's. With three bags filled with her shit, I struggled to the hallway and ended up tripping over the strap of a Gucci bag.

"...Touchin on my daughter. I should fuckin' kill you. Get the hell outta' my house you sick bastard" Rob said in the coldest voice. I tipp toed down each step as I became closer and closer to the living room. Mr.Dilan starred straight in Rob's face and smirked.

"Your wife is fucking me; your daughter wants to; looks like they want a new daddy" Nina stepped up as Robs face turn red, holding in bolts of anger and rage.

"Micheal let's just go" she said pulling on his arm. He snatched away without moving a foot from Rob.

"Com'on white boy, what chu' got? Huh?"

Rob's eyes were sterling silver, face, fire red as he starred at the stranger. Within seconds Rob's right hand was around Mr.Dilan's neck, pushing him towards the staircase. Rob punched Mr.Dilan in the jaw, causing him to fall back. Mulitple punches to the face, Mr.Dilan didnt stand a chance.

"Daddy stop!!" I screamed as I skipped down the last stairs. I pulled him back, making only me fall back.

"Get your shit and get the fuck outta my house!" Yelled Rob to Nina who was in tears. She ran over to Mr.Dilan helping him up. He pushed her off and walked out.

"Hurry yo' ass up" Mr.Dilan said walking out.

"Natalee, go get your mothers shit" I got up and ran up the few stairs and grabbed her bags, meeting me at the last step, was Rob. He grabbed the bags and walked to the front door, threw them out, and stood waiting on Nina to walk out. She slowly walked towards the door, stopping at him.

"Rob, it doesn't have to be this way...I can make you feel good baby, dont you wanna feel good again?" she said in a pitifull voice. He starred at her. She sniffed and nodded, "Com'on Natalee"

"What?!" I yelled.

"You aint taking my daughter anywhere!" Rob said.

"Fool she aint yours! You aint keepin me from my child! Nat get your ass ova' here!" She yelled

"No! Im not going anywhere!" I yelled

"Lil girl i will call the police and have them drag ya' ass up outta here!" she scowled

"Yeah, go ahead. Call'em" Rob said, "Call'em so they can see how that disgusting bastard just tried to rape her! And how her sick ass mother doesn't give a damn that it's happened before!" He slammed the door in her face, locking it. "Don't let her or anybody else back in this house, you hear me?" he asked with commandment in his tone. Scarcely, I nodded yes.

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...ROB IS A GOOD MAN
HER MOM IS SUCH A SLUT
JUST MADE ME EVEN MORE
MADD LOVE THE ADD

ADD ASAP £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 903750

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

~LOVEMEFIRST~

ugghh i hate that her mom hAd to be such a hoe

add more soon

I love Rob he is the BESTTT
lol Mr dilian got his ass whopped

Highllight of that scene lol

uppszzz
i love this story ur great

~LOVEMEFIRST~

(THATUPPPSPPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

ADD SOOON
CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT Add

i loveeeeeeee this story

BUMP IT UPPPSZZZ

pig (THIS IS THE CUTEST PIGGY THING LOL)

J'Adore

J'Adore

soooo soo soo happie y'all love the story, im gonna try to add tomorrow

thankies!

and btw, what are your names? lol

golden07

golden07
Admin

LOL...u don't know my name yet...

im janae and urs?

~LOVEMEFIRST~

My name is Rachel wbu!

and hey Janae...Im Rachel lol
i love your board and its alotta great stories on here
including urs.

i cnt wait to get invovled n start puttin stories up to
but until then i will keep readin up
and commenting Very Happy

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]

hey , im kamaria =)

i dont know if i have commented on here yet ,
but i have been reading . im in college ; gotta
move quick ( lol ) but im loving the story
most definitely !!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Im Jasmyn

heyy Janae, Rachel, & Kamaria!

_________

lovveee this boardd Janae, nd
the banner!

_________

hope yu post yurs stories soon Rachel

_________

nd i bet yu do have to move quickk
Kamaria lol im a sophmore and im
already tired of skool !

adding noww btw =)

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Bryce2

Bryce

Chapter Seven: Karma. Pt.1

I sat in the car with Ashton, "Look, when we go in, dont say shit, recommend shit, comment on shit, nothing. Dont speak unless spoken to. Dont be all timid either." Ashton laughed, "Nigga got y'all pussy whipped for real" he said energetically opening his door. I dripped his shirt and slammed him back in the seat. "Aye man, dont be going in thankin' you runnn up in a striip club. Whip that damn smirk off yo face; aint shit over to be smilin bout'" He yanked back, "Iight na', you better chill wit' that shit" I said as I opened my door. We both got out and walked around to the back of the warehouse. Jet Black, one of the undercover guards nodded for me to walk in, he stood up and stopped Ashton. "Where the fuck you going?" he said. Ashton pointed to me, Black looked at me, I nodded. He tilted his head, thowing it back, giving Ash permission to go farther. I laughed as we walked through the dark hall, "Young ass almost shitted yourself" I joked. "Man shut up...I cant see shit" he said. I stopped at the end of the hall and knocked three times, kicked once and turned the nob twice. The slot on the door slid open, "God, Gold & Glory" I said. Several locks were unlocked. The guards patted us down, & soon enough Fashion, one of Mythics hoes, walked us to his office.

"Hey Bryce" she said smilling, showing her mouth full of gold. I didn't make eye contact, "Wudd up." She looked at Ashton, "Who's this lil cutie?" He looked her up and down, admiring her figure, 36-24-40. Arms fillied with tattoo's, from chinese symbols to scriptures from the bible. I shook my head as my lil brother got his first chance with real hood-rat, not one of them cheaper by the dozen hoes he was use to. He smiled as his eyes were glued to her "Big Booty Judy" booty . I was there, I can't even front. But truth be told, Fashion had had all of us at one point or another. First time i saw her, I wanted to be her Superman. She was sexy, no body by etch-a-sketch. Years of living in this concrete jungle had brought many pains to her, I couldn't save her, nor did she wish to be. I was to busy saving myself. "Alright B" she said stopping at Mythic's door, "Mind if I keep lil B company?" she asked grinning. I looked at him, he listened to what I had told him, not a smirk surfaced his face. "That's up to him Kendra" i said, calling her by her real name. She knew how I felt about her doing what she did. But for years she never budged, I didn't expect her to do so now.

I sat in one of two of the rich brown leather chairs in front of Mythic's cherry wood desk. His office chair was turned, it's back facing me. Behind it was a fireplace, and above it, was a portrait of Scar Face. I waited impaciently, his threats to me were nothing new, I was use to that. Im the best thing that happened to Mythic's "empire". But him targeting my family to get me, heated me up, quickly breaking down the rusted chains around the violent side of me. I had walked away from that side along time ago, but as anybody will tell you, karma's a bad bitch. The door on the left side of the room opened, and in came Raven, street named Juicey, another hoe working for Mythic. She said not a word as she walked behind Mythic's desk. I examed her face, rose red kissed her check, obviously not from blush. Scars traced her face, while small bags began to form under her tear filled eyes. "Could you stop starring" she asked as she continued to look down, wondering through his desk. "What chu' doin here? Don't you know he gon' do the same shit to you that he did to Ciara? You wanna end up like her?" I said sitting up. She was silent for a moment, "You better be quiet before he hear's you Bryce" i shook my head and sat back.

"You lettin this man put his hands on you? Girl you 16 walking 'round lookin 40. I bet he got you on that shit too, dont he?" She shook her head, "Bryce, just shut up, please. I dont need a reminder of the shit I do." She continued looking for whatever it was she needed. "You on it, i can tell. Why you wanna end up like her? Huh? You dropped outta' school?" she huffed and looked at me, signalling I was aggravating her. "Damn Rae, you dropped out, strung out on drugs, and being a hoe for some grown ass man?" i said looking at her. "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!!" she screamed with her hands over her ears. I shook my head, Raven gave me a glare as she slammed the open cabinet. She leaned over the desk, supporting herself with her hands, "Dont come in here talking like your a fucking saint Bryce. I know what you did to be down with Mythic. Your past is just as fucked up as mines!" The same door Raven had entered the room in opened, and out came, Mythic.

Raven starred at me, knowing that she had gotten under my skin. Mythic grabbed her arm, "Where is it?" he asked. "I-i couldn't find it, it's not here." she said in a scared tone. She looked over at me, with help me screaming from her eyes. Mythic yanked her, "The fuck you look'n at him for? That nigga c'aint save you" she looked down, with embarrasment written all over her young face. Mythic was right, i couldn't save her, neither was I trying to be Captain-Save-A-Hoe. It was up to her to leave. He pushed her damn near across the room, "Fuck out my face, you don' pissed me off to many damn times in one day." She left, closing the door behind herself. Mythic took his seat, "Gotta' keep these hoe's in line" he said searching his drawers, he pulled out a Cuban cigar, lit it and took his first puff. "They clean up the place nice?" He asked, referring to the the house. "Tell me sum man...why the fuck Juice know what i did?" He puffed his cigar once more, and laughed as the smoked seeped through his lips, "People you trust are the same people that fuck you in the end. Remember that shit" he said, "Go ask yo' partner. As for you, I suggest you get your shit straight. Im not the enemy, one of your cards are."

I walked out of Mythic's office, pissed. He told me nothing, yet, so much. I searched for Raven. Finding her in one of the rooms alone, I got straight to the point. "Who told you?" i asked calmly. "I dont know what your talking about" she responded. "I aint got time for no fuckin games! Who told you?!" I said raising my voice. "Quien. He told me. He told me what you did...he told me what he did." I stood there, "Ya, he told me how you "saved" his victim after he was done. Real gangsta Bryce" she said sarcastically. "Don't try to pin that shit on me, i never even saw her face, let alone her at all. I didn't have shit to do with that." I said defending myself. "That's not what Quien said-"

"Fuck what Quien said!" I said lashing out. "Dont get pissed at me, you played your part in it just like he did. You knew what he was gonna do, didn't you?" she said getting up from the couch she had been sitting on. She got in my face, "Didn't you!" she punched me in my chest, "I bet your sick ass watched!" she said, her blows gave no impact to my body. I grabbed her by her arms, pushing her against the wall. "No! I told you I aint do shit! How you gon' accuse me of some shit like that!? Huh? Shit got you fucked up! How many times I let you and Ciara stay at my crib? How mant times did I put my hands on you?" Rage filled me as she tried to accuse me of a crime I would never commit. Her eyes were swollen with tears, she was trying to be grown to fast. Her foul mouth didn't match her young soul. "Im..im sorry Bryce" her shaky voice said. I let her go as I ran my right hand over my face. "You know who it was?" I asked her. She shook her head, "He'd kill me if I told you" i walked to her and grabbed her arms again. "Raven, if you dont tell me something" I said looking sternly into her eyes, "I'll do it myself." A threat to her, lie for me. She was frozen for a second, her voice was low, as if she were speaking her last words before death,"The beautiful face, you wish to kiss. She's alot closer than you think."

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

~LOVEMEFIRST~

DANGGGGG

NOW THATS DEEP
NOw she gone die
hopefully she can get away
and get off them drugs

ii wonder if he gone figure it out

i LOVEEEEEEEEe this story

add soon as u can

uppszzz

cat

golden07

golden07
Admin

Omg this just keeps getting
better and better each time I read it.

add asap please

J'Adore

J'Adore

add coming soonn ladies

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Bryce2

Bryce

Ch.7.2: Karma. Pt.2

Raven's words stayed with me, though I had no clue on where to begin. She was closer? It wasn't C for a fact. Was it...Nat? Nah, it couldn't be. Could it? Truth was, there was only one way to find out. Mythic always picked out who was targeted. I had driven by Natalee's house to take her out to eat. It was 12:22 pm when we left as I headed for the other side of town. "Where we going?" she asked. "I told you out to eat baby." She looked at me, "No, where are we going now?" she asked folding her arms with her fiesty attitude that turned me on. "I gotta' make a stop first, that's all. We'll be out before you know it" i said. Natalee looked at me, "We?"

I pulled up to the old warehouse and walked around to open Natalee's door. She stepped out with a suspicious look on her face. "W-why are we here?" she asked looking around. The warehouse wasn't a welcoming view. Over grown grass, dirt, rocks, busted windows and graffiti walls. It was perfact for a crap house, deserted & un-welcoming. "I told you it wont be long, i promise, come'on." I held her hand as I led the way around the building. It had been only a few days since my last visit with Mythic, and I was here again. We went around the back, Jet nodded and smiled as he checked out my girl. I shook my head and he laughed as Natalee squeezed my hand tighter. I could tell she becoming uncomfortable.

Fashion eyed Natalee down like a hawk on its pray. Nat payed her no mind though. I guess Fash thought Nat was her replacement girl. "Thanks Fash" I said opening Mythic's door. "Mhhm" she said walking away with an attitude. "Will you please tell me why we're here?" Natalee asked. "Just wait I gotta handle something, it wont take long I swear, just come in here and sit down." I opened the door & we sat down in the two leather chairs infront of Mythic's desk. She admired the Scar Face portrait. "Dang, my dad would love this office" she said. I laughed, "I never met pops." she looked down. "He's too busy at work" she said. As i thought about it, I hadn't met her mom yet either. "What about your moms?" She rolled her eyes and sat back. "I dont even wanna talk about her right now" she said.

"We've been in here for like 15 minutes, what are we waiting on?" Nat asked. "Im here to see somebody" i said. She was right, I had already groan impacient by the second. I knew he was probably in the other room with some young girl. And when the thought of that young girl being Raven, my pulse jumped. I tapped my foot on the hard wood floor as we waited. The left door opened, in walked, Mythic. "I see I have new company" he said. Natalee's eyes widen as she got up and turned around..."Daddy?!"

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

~LOVEMEFIRST~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

add more

u cnt just stop there

that was AMAZING

Dang i didnt expect that to be her dad
wats gonna happen
upppszzzzz

kaylee

WOW!! i did not see that coming, who would have quessed that would be her dad!!
Add very very soon!!!!

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

[b][colorWTF WOW.. AMAZING STORY=green][/color]

golden07

golden07
Admin

Her dad???

What the...are you serious.
Dang. add asap

J'Adore

J'Adore

lol adding now ladies!

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Nat1

Natalee
Chapter Eight: Daddy?

I stood there in disbelief. "Daddy?" Bryce repeated, "Nat, I thought your dad was white?" Bryce said. "He is. This stature before you is only a sperm donor or so he acts as if he is" I said. He stood before me, "Bryce, why is she here?" he asked. "Ya' Bryce why am I here?" I asked him. The door opened and out came, Quien? Wearing a white tank, showing off tattoo's that I had never seen on him be-be-beforrr. I held my hand over my mouth as that night of horror flashed in my head. His tattoos matched, everything matched. His height, the color of his arms, even his voice. My heart pounded a million times as I tried to keep myself standing. All this time he was so close, within grasps. My mind ignored every conversation that went on in the room as I stared at him. He'd look at me from second to second, like what the fuck? He knew what he had done. And like a bomb, I exploded.

"You fucking bastard!!" I screamed as I swung at Quien. Nothing could stop me as I screamed ebonics and swung continuously at Quien. Bryce pulled me back as my mind zoomed into reality. Darryl was curseing and the guy that let us in had just rushed in. "Natalee what the fuck?!" Quien yelled holding his eye. "Fuck you! I fuckin hate you! I hope you burn in hell!" Bryce pulled me out of the room as I continued to curse Quien out. My rage had finally excaped. It had been held in for so long. At last, it had been set free. I breathed deeply as I pased in the hall way. I wasn't crying; surprisingly. My mind went through all of the ideas of torturing Quien. Different ways to hurt him as much as he had hurt me.

Darryl burst into the hall way and just as quick as he came out of the door was just as quick as I slapped the hell out of him. The reaction held an echo, and left my hand print almost inked on his face. "You sick bastard!" I yelled, "How could you do that?! You sent him after me? HUH?!" I punched him in his chest repeatedly untill Bryce once again pulled me back. He looked at me like, a look I had never seen before; hurt. "Bryce get her outta' here. Come back as soon as you do so." he said staring me in my eyes. I snatched away from Bryce as I found my way out of the door.

The sun hit my face and the worst fresh air filled with the sent of old bricks and dust kissed my nose. I was ready to get out of here no doubt about that. Bryce rushed to the car and got in. He sped off with a million questions. I left them all unanswered as I watched the yellow lines in the street flow by. Before I knew it, Bryce was pulling up to my house, Rob was home. Finally, some type of hope. I rushed out of the car and unlocked the front door, every since he put Nina out, I had bearly seen him at all. Bryce was right behind me. I saw Rob in the kitchen and hugged him like he was dear life. He laughed as he pried my arms from around him.

"Baby girl, whats the matter?" He asked as he looked into my eyes. I shook my head, "Nothing, im just surprised to see you. Your like a stranger now" i said. He chuckled, "Somebody has to pay bills" he looked up at Bryce, "Who's this?" I looked at Bryce and cleared my throat, "Daddy, this is. Bryce. My boyfriend." Rob looked at him for a moment maybe even two. He looked down at me and in a low voice, he asked, "Does he make you happy? Cares for you, and does everything in your best intrest?" i nodded my head yes. He looked at Bryce again, and asked to speak with him out side...

Rob came back in 5 minutes later. "Where's Bryce?" I asked. "He left" Rob said standing in front of me, then folding his arms. This always ment he wanted an explanation. "What?" I asked with a half of a smirk. "Tell me what happened today" he said. I shook my head, "Nothing, what makes you think something happened?" I asked. He sucked his teeth, "Natalee, whose blood does that belong to?" My heart dropped as I searched my clothes for any sight of blood, "What blood?" I asked hesitantly. "The blood under your finger nails." He said. I looked at my nails, and true enough, Quien's blood had dried underneath them, and on the tips of my fingers. I hadn't noticed at all. Rob grabbed my chin and forced my face to the left, "Who did this to you?" he asked examining my neck. "Nobody" I said snatching away from him, "Just leave me alone!" I ran upstairs into my room and slammed my door, locking it behind me. I rushed over to my mirror as I looked for myself, Quien had clawed me. The scar didnt begin to sting untill now. I flopped on my bed, wondering what the hell was going to happen next. I had always told myself that I would never be able to face him. Who knew he was so close? Who knew Darryl orchestrated it?

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

~LOVEMEFIRST~

UPPSZZZZZZZZZZz

Im so glad she knows who did it..
//but Bryce already knew about i
Add soon

I know its bound to be drama

J'Adore

J'Adore

sorrie the add is latee..
i was celebrating my bday
n trying out for volleyball..
but its here noww! Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven adding it in a little whilee

~LOVEMEFIRST~

upppszzzz

cnt wait for the add

n HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 3 Bryce

Bryce

Chapter Nine: The Truth.

I pulled back up to the warehouse, about three more cars were there as well. Trey, Leo, and some nigga I had never seen before. "Wudd up man" I said slapping hands with Trey, then Leo. "Who is this?" I asked as the annonomous nigga' walked on. "Shit if I kno." Trey said. "I 'aint seen'em around neither" Leo added. I took a dep breath, I aint too keen to new niggas on the block. We walked on behind the warehouse where Black sat at a small table, playing Tunk [card game] with another security guard. He nodded and we proceeded. The ladies were no where to be found, Trey & Leo figured that out. "They probably off or sum" I said. "Nigga' when have you ever heard of an off day? Mythic fuckin lives here got damn" Leo said as Trey chuckled. We let ourselves in Mythics office. Fashion opened the side door, "Mythic wants y'all upstairs, now." she closed the door behind us as we walked on, she remained in Mythics office. We walked on through the maze styled warehouse untill we came to three elevators. The first, was a trap. The second was a trap as well, once the wrong person was inside, it filled with gas fumes, and the third, shit was broken. The door on the opposite wall that read "Garbage disposal" was the ay in. It was already unlocked, letting us know that Mythic was expecting us.

On the second floor, shit was like the Play Boy Mansion. And just like it, the room held a huge chandelier, holding every girls panties that had stepped foot in the building. Mythic walked in with ole dude next to him. The wrinkles in his forehead showed he was worried, but the tension his face showed he was pissed. Ole dude stood straight as Mythic pased between us. Mythic stopped and looked at the three of us. He started to nod his head, "I need loyal niggas." he started, "Cause that bitch up in there," he said pointing in the direction of another door, "aint no where near it! So I need to know, now. Who else up in this muthafucka wanna get it?! Huh? Who wanna try this shit on they own?" None of us said anything. "That's what Im talking bout" He said nodding his head. "This here is Rock...he'll tell y'all what y'all need to know" Mythic walked over to wall and removed a picture of Scar Face, revealing a small key pad. I few beeps and the wall opened up, showing damn near every weapon known to man.

"As y'all can figure, one of ya' boys is missing" Rock started, "Yall know where he at?" he said. Our silence gave him something to laugh at. I really wasn't feeling this nigga, at all. "Apparently, somebody done turned sour. Everybody in this muthafucka done did some grimmy shit to get in. Bryce" he said, I hated the fact that this nigga was calling my name, like he knew me, "You and ya' partner did y'all hit in the same night, right?" He said referring to the task Quien and I had to do to be down, both were different though. Neither of us knew what the other had to do, one had to be the look out, while the other did his shit. "This nigga was already in. He aint have no fuckin task. He did that shit for fun." He looked at me, "You know what he did, you know who he did it to" he said. Natalee's laughed played through my head. I grinted my teeth at the thought of Quien hurting her. Rape was one thing that never occured in this ring. It was a the showing of cowardness. Some bitch nigga shit. Being young and stupid, with the thought of the word snitch being tagged to me, I kepted my mouth closed on what i found. "He stealing money. If he fucks up Mythic's money, he fucks up my money, as well as everybody else's. I'on know bout y'all, but I aint wit that shit. So it's time to have fun."

I walked over to the wall where Mythic stood. He spoke in a low vioce. His words made my blood boil, the truth was out. Quien had done it, he had done it all. He killed Ciara, raped Nat, and planed on taking over Mythics empire. Sad to see a real nigga die, but to see a bitch die, was what being down was all about. I grabbed three steal bats, tossing the other two at Trey & Leo. "Aye" Mythic said as the three of us walked towards the door, "Let'em live" I nodded and proceeded. I opened the door. Leo and Trey were shocked to see a tied up Quien. He sat in a wood chair, tied down. "Man what the fuck?" Trey said. "I always knew you were a bitch" Leo said. "Man com'on man" Quien pleaded. "Com'on what?!" I said swinging the steal bat, hitting his knee cap. He screamed out. "Let me explain!" he pleaded once more. "Explain how you tried to frame me?!" i said with rage roaring from me. I swung the bat once more, hitting his other knee cap. "Ahh fuck!" he yelped. Trey and Leo joined in. Turns out, Quien had crossed all of us at one point. He tried to bring us all down, so he could build his new empire.

We had spent 15 minutes in the room, and I had become sick of it. The sent of bleeding flesh filled the room. I had had enough. Quien could no longer walk, I made sure of that. I walked out of the room, as well as Leo and Trey. I tossed the bloody steal bat on the marble floor, letting it roll to Rocks feet. Without a word said, I left the warehouse. Night had fallen quickly. I hoped in my car and pulled off full speed. I pulled out my phone and texted Mythic. "Im done."

Last edited by -∂εfιηε sεx- "тяεy" on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

J'Adore

J'Adore

~LOVEMEFIRST~ wrote:upppszzzz

cnt wait for the add

n HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

thank yuu!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: