Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14}

+16
foreverBLUE
BarbiieBiitch
heatRAE!
○→Єmιℓιε←○
SurreallPrincess100
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
~LOVEMEFIRST~
pureSEDUCTION
Miz.Skittle
__eyeCandy
TheBee
golden07
kaylee
SexyT
J'Adore
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

~LOVEMEFIRST~

awww

i loved that add

ur welcome

but i hope Mythic lets him just go
hopefully him n Nat can tlk to each other
i really love this story add soon cherry

golden07

golden07
Admin

This just keeps getting better and better...
I'm so happy Quien butt can't walk anymore
and the fact Bryce didn't do it...Woah that was
a relief. So now wats gonna happen next...

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

adding now ladies

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Nat

Natalee

Chapter Ten: We Gotta' Talk

I sat on the couch watching tv. Like always, it had started to rain. Rob had left, and once again, told me not to let any one in, mainly Nina. My phone rang loudly, and an unexpected face showed up on the screen, Lily's.

"Hello?" i said with a sour look on my face. Lily and i hadn't spoken in ages. Though she lived right next door, she was never home.

"H-hey, Nat" she said in a hesitant, but low voice.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked her

"Have you see Quien? He wont answer his phone when I call" she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, I haven't seen that bastard"

"What?"

"I said I havent seen that bastard"

"Hold up, what's wrong with you? Why you coming at my man like that?"

"It was him, Lily. Your man did it." I said holding the phone tighter

"Ok, you trippin."

"Me?" I said histarically

"Yes, you! Quien would never do anything like that! You need to worry about Bryce, not mines!"

"Girl - " I stopped myself, "You know what Lily, you aint even worth it. I cant fuckin beileve you"

I hung up the phone, shaking my head . She had really pissed me off. My "bestfriend" knowingly dating my rapist? I grunted as I was about to throw my phone, hard knocks came from the front door. I got up, not thinking, and opened the door. There stood, Nina.

"What?" I asked.

"Natalee" she said, she reached out to touch my face, but I moved. "Somebody stole my purse, all my money is gone, let me just go up stairs" she said trying to walk in, I blocked her way. "And get some more" she said looking at me confused. "Nat, let me in. I need that money. Let me in" she said gritting her teeth. I shook my head, "Nina, get some help." A horn of a car blew, and I already had two guests of who it could have been, either, Keyshia, or sick minded Mr.Dilan. "Looks like your in a rush" I said. Half-heartedly, I slammed the door in her face. "You foul Natalee! You foul!" she yelled as she banged her fists on the door. I thought about calling Rob, but I didn't want to worry him. I sat back and watched tv, calming myself down.

Forty minutes after Nina had left, more knocks came. I just know she didnt come back here. I got up aggravated, I opened the door, ready to go off. I stepped back with a smile. "Hey baby" Bryce said walking in. He took his jacket off, then gave me a hug. "Hey, com'on" i said leading the way to the living room as he locked the front door. I looked back at him as I sat down. He rubbed his head, indicating he was either nervious, or worried. "Bryce, what's wrong?" I asked. He took a deep breath, "We gotta' talk" he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Bryce

Bryce

Ch. 10.2 Dont Let Go, Please

"...So, you knew?" Natalee asked me in a low, sad voice. I shook my head, "No, figured it out yesterday." I said. She sat on the far end of couch in a fetal position. "How?" she asked. "You, your dad" i said. "He's not my dad" she quickly snapped back, glaring at me evily through her teary eyes. "Natalee, understand your pops or whatever, didnt have anything to do with it. Quien did that shit on his own." She looked away, not wanting to listen or believe what I had said. Natalee looked up at me, "It was you, wasn't it?" she asked. I looked away, "What yu' talking about?" She rose up, "Bryce, dont lie to me. I'll never believe anything else you say. You helped me...didnt you?" I licked my lips as I leaned over, resting my elbows on my knees. I looked at my feet, concentrating on whether I wanted to lie or not. "Bryce" she said in a low voice. I didn't look at her as I nodded, yes. I waited for a responce, a cry, anything. But I got nothing. I gained up the nerve to look at her. She held her hand over her mouth in shock. Before I could say anything, she latched onto me, holding me like I was dear life. I wrapped my arms around her small frame. "Dont let go...please"

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

omg! i was all into it! lol..natalee's mom need a life..nd iyf i was natalee i would put my foot up Quien and Lilys ass!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Wow...that add was so touching
I friqqin love this story...
Bryce is so...so sweet.
Add asap

__eyeCandy

__eyeCandy

awww..

J'Adore

J'Adore

happie y'all are enjoying it, im gonna try to add asap Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven thanks for the love!!!!

golden07

golden07
Admin

Welcome and cannot wait

J'Adore

J'Adore

adding now as i promised!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Bryce

Chapter Eleven: Lisa

It had been two weeks since I had left Mythics warehouse. Trey did the same, while Leo remained loyal to the game. I shook my head as i flipped through the pages of a XXL magazine. "What are you doing?" Natalee asked looking at me with her hand on her hips. I smiled and closed the magazine up quickly and sat it on the side table. "Nothing" I said smirking. "Mhhm" she walked over and grabbed the magazine, tossing it in the waste basket. I laughed, "Now it's nothing" she said. I laughed and pulled her down to the couch. We were here at my new apartment, on the other side of town. I needed a new scenery from all the things I was use to seeing. Graduation was only a few weeks away and I was happy as hell. I couldnt wait to start college, buy Ashton and myself a crib. One thing about college, it had it pros and cons. Pros, college its self. Cons, deciding on leaving my baby behind. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Baby?" she said in her soft voice

"Yea?"

"What's happening?"

"What chu' mean?"

"Like...what's going on with us?" she asked as she sat up, "How are we gonna work this out?" I took deep breath, I knew the conversation would come up sooner or later. I shrugged my shoulders.

"What do you think we should do?"

"I dont know, that's why im asking you!" she said. I laughed a little

"I've been thinking bout it..alot. I mean, you tryna' go to NY, im tryna go to Cali." she looked down, as she took a deep breath.

"I-i was meaning to tell you..." she started. I looked up at her.

"Tell me what?"

"My dad already has a place for me" she said

"What chu' mean? He already don' went and bought you a place in NY?" she shook her head, yes. "Natalee, what the fuck man?! Im sittin here thinking about throughin Cali away for you and you already sitting high in NY?"

"I didn't ask him to buy anything!" she snapped back.

"So when you find out he bought it, huh?"

"...last week" she said

"So you couldnt tell me then?"

"Im sorry Bryce! You act like I asked for it!"

"..Maannn" I said sucking my teeth & looking away from her, "so you leaving, huh? Mind set on everything"

"I dont know!" she yelled

"I mean you may as well! Dont nobody just through money away like that!"

"Bryce! Are you serious?! Are you forgetting the fact that I didn't ask for any of this! It was a gift for graduation!" I sucked my teeth again

"Yeah right" i said getting up.

"Where you going?" she asked as I reached for my keys.

"Out." I closed the door and locked it behind me.

I walked down the hall and hit the elevator button. Tapping me feet, I looked at my watch. "Slow as elevator," I mumbled as i hit the chrome doors. I walked over to the staircase door and opened it. Three flights of stairs was quiet the exercize. I walked out to my car with all this shit on my mind. Pulling out of the parking lot, I slammed on brakes. "Get the fuck out the way!" I yelled at some girl crossing the walk way. She flipped me off and kept walking. I shook my head as I pulled out completly. I was headed no where. I needed some time to think.

I pulled up to a near by park. I leaned on the hood of my car as I thought about everything that had just come out of Natalee's mouth. Here i was, like a damn fool, willing to give up all my ways out, and stay here and be with her ass, and she already making plans to fuckin leave. Selfish ass women in this world. I shook my head at myself. I knew I was being selfish. Caught off guard, I flitnched at the feeling of a ball hitting my foot. A boy, maybe 3 or 4 ran up. He looked scared, i could tell his parents had warned him not to talk to strangers. I picked up his blue and green Go! Diego Go! ball and handed it to him with a smile. He smiled back and snatched the ball, taking off running past me. "Kalil! [Kuh-l-ill]" a voice said. I turned to see a girl, but she ran after Kalil.

I looked forward to see him, he had dropped his ball once again, now on a mission to retrieve it. I ran after him as a car came flying through. I ran infront of the car. "Kalil!!!!!" she screamed. His ball rolled on as the speeding car came to a hault about 30 feet away. "Kalil!" she screamed once more. I rolled over, with the little boy underneath me, crying. She ran up, her face drowned in tears. "Kalil! Oh my God!" she screamed as she held her child close to her chest, squezzing him.

I stared for a minute, in shock myself. I had risked my life for someone else...without even thinking about it. I looked away. Still on the ground, she rocked holding her baby. I began to get up when she finally looked up. She sniffed as she let their embrace go, she held his small hand tightly and stood up. "Thank you, so much-" she stopped as she looked me in the face. My heart fell to my stomach as my eyes widen. Her small hand soon gave fire to my face as she picked her son up and walked away quickly in the opposite direction, she looked back & scowled at me. I ran after her, "Lisa wait!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like a Star @ heaven Arrow any ideas on who Lisa is Question i wantt komments Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Tue May 25, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

i'm guessing lisa is his ex and kalil is his son which he didn't know about

golden07

golden07
Admin

Who n da world is Lisa? Does he have a babymomma? I wanna kno. Add asap.

Miz.Skittle

IMMA BE THE ODD BALL AND SAY THAT LISA IS NOT HIS BABY MOMMA BUT A MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY!LOL

○→Єmιℓιε←○

○→Єmιℓιε←○

add add add:P
i wanna know who Lisa is .
I Hope i am correct on who i think she it :/

B
U
M
P
!
affraid confused lol!

J'Adore

J'Adore

Bryce
Chapter Tweleve: Our Past

I sat in the living room of Lisa's condo. She walked down the hall with a sleeping Kalil in her arms. She came back in with her arms folded. "So," she started, "why did you take it apon yourself to follow me home?" she asked. I took a deep breath, not knowing where to start. Lisa and I had a past relationship, that didn't end to well. "Io'no where to start, truthfully." She laughed, "Yeah I bet" she rolled her eyes. "You gon' sit down?" I asked. "Cut the small talk, what do you really want, Bryce?" she said rasing her left eye brow. I stood up, "Look, I was young and dumb -" she cut me off, "Oh and that's an excuse?" I shook my head, "I aint saying that Lis, just hear me out!"

Flashback
Sophmore year.

Friday afternoon.

I walked down the street with Leo & Trey, we had just came from the corner store. Trey spotted three girls hanging around somebodys porch. "Jackpot" Trey said smirking as he popped a lemonhead. "Man, I heard all them hoes freaks" Leo said. "Nigga and? I need me a good freak. Besides, aint that what a hoe is?" Trey said chuckling. He was the dog in the group, before there was a Quien. Sex a girl and leave her, that's what the game was all about. "God put all these beautiful women in the world, for us! What I look like foolin with just one?" or, "Man pussy free, God gave Adam Eve for free! You see how she fucked him up? Not me my nigga." he would say. Leo was money hungry, though he wasn't stingy. Me? Oh I was in between. I shook my head and laughed at the two of them as we approached the house. One of the girls leaned on the fence, watching us as we approached. "Wudd up ma'?" Trey said. "You tell me" she said. "Im sayin, im tryna' see what you up to. I see you lookin good, Im lookin for entertainment" he said smirking. "Oh yeah? Me and my girl's havin this lil party tonight, nothing big. Y'all should swing by" she said. "Oh word? I hope it's gon' be worth my wild" Trey said leaning closer to her. "You wont know untill you come"

Later that day...

I walked out the house to see Leo and Trey waiting at the gate. "My nigga hurry up" Leo said. It was about 10:27, the party had started hours ago im sure. We walked around the block to shortys house. "Nothing big my ass" I said looking at the line of parked cars going down the street. Her front yard was covered with people smoking and drinking. Lil Wayne's Lollipop boomed from the house. "Man I swear if one of these niggas spill some drink on my shit" Leo said as we walked through the crowd of people bumpin and grinning on each other. "Hey boo" the girl from earlier said as she wrapped her arms around Treys neck. "I saw y'all when y'all walked in" she said, "Me and my girls been waiting" she said turning around, looking back at her fine ass friends. I could tell they were older, probably by a year, maybe two. Hell, we looked their age, so it didnt matter. "This is Nadia," she said "and Lisa ." I looked Lisa up and down, ma' was bad.

The night ended with sex. I woke up in some bed with Lisa a sleep on the other side. "Bryce!" yelled Trey as he burst in the room. "Nigga what?!" I said hopping up. "Open the window!" he said. "What?" I said looking confused. Leo ran in, with Nadia behind him, tied in a robe. "Y'all gotta get outta here, fast!" Nadia said. I had just finished putting on my shirt. Nadia ran to the window and opened it. "Go! What chu' lookin 'round for? Get out!" she snapped. "Man I cant believe we gettin kicked out by some hoes!" Trey said as he climbed out first, then Leo and then me. "Boy whatever! Dont get caught, you might wanna move a lil faster!" she said. Trey sucked his teeth, "Ima take my time" he said. "Lisa's dad? He's a police officer" she said smirking. Nadia rolled her eyes and slammed the window shut.

We had made it two blocks from Lisa's house, when a loud siren came screaming down our street. The police car turned the sharp corner full sped, headed towards us. "Fuck!" we all yelled. We hauled ass past three houses, and ran behind another. I jumped a fence while Leo and Trey went two different ways.

I arrived at my house maybe ten minutes later, after hiding out in somebody's garage. I went to the fridge, in search for kool aid. Breathing hard, I leaned on the fridge, dulping down the sweet red juice. My screen door busted open from both Trey & Leo, laughing their asses off. "The fuck y'all niggas laughin for?" I said pouring more kool-aid. "Man you cant say that shit wasn't fun" Trey said. "That shit wasn't fun" I repeated. "Somebody robbed the corner store down the street" Leo said. I thought about the fact that we ran, thinking it was Lisa's dad, when really, it had nothing to do with us. I couldn't help but laugh. "Pour me some" Trey said. "Pour your own shit" I said walking out of the kitchen, still laughing.. "Police pussy. Adrenaline rush! Nothing like it" Trey said. "Man, do you even know ole' girl name?" I asked Trey. "What? Who?" he asked. "Ole' girl you were with. Please tell me you know her name" Leo said. "Tasha..Aasha...Asia. Some shit like that!" He said laughed. I shook my head as I laughed.

Monday morning.

I was at my locker as the annocements came on. I was late going to 1st block as usual. "Bryce?" a soft voice said. I closed my locker, and there stood, Lisa. I licked my lips and leaned on my locker, "Wudd up ma?" she looked down. "H-hey" she said. She didn't say much after that, shorty was wasting my time. "So what chu' want?" I asked. "I was just speaking, dang!" she said rolling her eyes. She turned away to walk, but I grabbed her arm. "Iight" i liked her lil attitude, "so what chu' doin this weekend?" I asked her. She blushed, "Nothing." I shook my head, "Wrong." She looked at me confused, "sitting at home?" I shook my head again. She smiled hard, "Somewhere...with you?" I nodded, "Jackpot."

By that afternoon, she was my girl. She was 16, I was 15. Trey & Leo clowned me because I "wifed" a one night stand. Plus, her girls, Nadia and Tasha, were always with her, and my boys, Trey & Leo were always with me. They always dipped when Lisa & I got together, im guessin cuz Trey & Leo dogged her friends. We were 5 months deep when she walked up to me one morning. "Bryce, we gotta' talk" she said. "What?" I was already aggravated. Ashton, Trey & Leo were in the office for fighting some nigga talkin bull about me & Ash's mom. Nigga was lucky I wasn't there. "I gotta' tell you somthing" she said. "What!?" I yelled, still not looking at her. "Will you fuckin look at me!" she yelled back. I slammed my locker and looked at her. Her face was red & her neck wore a red bruise around it. "Who did that to you?" I asked furiously. "My dad" she said quietly. "What? Why?" I asked. "He found this in my room" she held a white stick with a pink plus. "The fuck?" I said looking closer, I gotta' be seeing shit. "It's positive Bryce!" she said with tears running down her cheeks. I took a deep breath, "Fuck. Iono what to tell you" I said leaning my back against the locker. The guys walked out of the office cursing. "Do what you gotta' do" I said leaning up, about to turn to walk away. "But Bryce" she said placing her hand on my shoulder, "W-what about us?" I licked my bottom lip, then bit down on it. "Bryce! Man com'on! I cant be in this bitch too long" Trey yelled. I walked on, causing her hand to drop. It was like everything happened in slow motion. I looked back at her, she dropped the pregnancy test as tears explored down her cheeks.

*Outside, walking down the side walk from school*

"The fuck was she crying for?" Leo asked . "He had to let that hoe go" Trey said, "I aint wanna tell you, but she was fuckin wit ole' dude from Murphy (another high school)" Trey said. "That new nigga? Nah man" Leo said. "So you calling me a liar?" Trey said. I walked ahead of them, next to Ashton. The two of them, Trey & Leo, continued to bicker with each other. I shrugged my shoulders, "Wasn't mines any way" I said. "What?" Ashton asked. "Oh...nothing"

Last edited by x_Resilient_x on Wed May 26, 2010 7:17 am; edited 4 times in total

golden07

golden07
Admin

YES!!! ADD

J'Adore

J'Adore

there it is! lol decided to start a new page with the new add

golden07

golden07
Admin

I can't believe that man...This is so
good. So don't tell me Bryce going
back to Lisa

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

i so love this story!!!! plz continue Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation What a Face

J'Adore

J'Adore

adding now ladies!
next: Natalee

golden07

golden07
Admin

yay cannot wait

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 4 Nat

Natalee

Chapter Thirteen: It Wasn't Her.

I sat in his apartment on the couch with my arms folded, pouting. The hell does he think he is? I rolled my eyes as the little arguement we had had replayed in my head. My cell rang, without looking at it, i answered.

"Hello?" I answered with a bitter tone.

"What did you do!?" yelled a voice.

"Lily?"

"What did you do to him!?" she yelled again.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled back.

"You know what the fuck im talking about!"

"Oh hell no" I said as I ended the call. Crazy bitch. I had no time for Lily and her love crisis.

It had been hours since Bryce had left, and he made it no priority of his to answer his phone. Ashton was back in his room, playing on the Wii. I grabbed my keys and walked out as I texted Ash I was leaving. I couldn't believe Bryce was acting this way. I pulled out, headed for home.

I pulled up in the driveway and blew my breath. Today was nothing but stress. Rob wasn't home as always. I laid in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. I laid on my side, concentrating on sleeping. Drifting off to sleep, loud knocks came to the front door. "Fuck!" I yelled. I groaned as i walked down the stairs. The knocks came again. "Who the hell knocking like the police?!" I said. It was either Nina, or Lily. I had had time for neither. I opened the door to see, a Police officer?

"Hi, c-can I help you?" i asked looking confused.

"Im Officer Moore" he said showing me his badge, "Is your father home?" he asked. I shook my head

"N-no sir, what's wrong?"

"Are you familiar with a, Nina Hughes?" he asked. I swallowed hard

"Yes, what about her?" Just then Rob had pulled up. He got out of his car with a furious look on his face.

"Natalee, what's going on?" he asked as he pulled me to a side hug as he kissed my forehead, eyeing the police officer.

"I dont know...he says it's about Nina" I responded.

"Sir, Im going to have to ask you to come down with me, for varification." said the Officer.

"Natalee stay in the house, I dont want any one in here, not even Bryce"

"But Daddy! I wanna go, please let me go" I said.

"No, I cant have you down there" he said

"Im not staying here by myself!" he looked at me, the same look he gave me when I little, letting me know i was pushing it.

"Go get your coat, hurry up" he said.

"We found her in an abandoned home after a raid of the neighborhood. She had a purse with her, along with her drivers license and other items. We need you to identify her, as your wife" said the officer walking us down the hall where the room was. Rob nodded with scarce in his eyes. I held on to his arm tightly as the police officer opened the door, "Sweetheart, you have to wait in the hall" the officer said. "But-" I started before Rob cut me off by putting a finger to my lips. He walked on without me...

The door closed. I stood there, nervous. My heart raced as I began to bite my nails while sweat beads formed. I could hear everything, the second hand on the clock, the clicking of the officer who sat at the front desks pen, everything. My heart beat echoed through my ears as the hallway began to close in. I heard a loud gasp from the other side of the room. Immediately, I looked up. Seconds later, the door opened, & out came Rob. His face shaken. My eyes had let go long ago, my face was already wet with tears. He shook his head. I feel into his arms. "Its alright," he said gripping me tight, "It wasn't her."

Our ride home was silent, untill he broke it. "I didn't want you there, Natalee" he said. I looked down at me feet, something I always did when Rob "chestised" me. "I'd rather you sleep tonight, unaknowing to what just happened" he said. "I know but, I wanted to be there. I never see you, ever. I see you once or twice in the afternoon. I'll be lucky to see you the next morning" I said folding my arms as I looked out of the window.

The false alarm of Nina being dead ignited a flame that I never thought would spark. Neither of us knew where she was. Halfheartedly, I can say neither of us cared, untill now...

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD

YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO ADD AGAIN
SOON. AND I KNOW BRYCE AIN'T GONNA
LEAVE HER HANGING...

J'Adore

J'Adore

im hoping I can add some tym tomorrow