Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» TRUSTED stranger
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м* ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14}

+16
foreverBLUE
BarbiieBiitch
heatRAE!
○→Єmιℓιε←○
SurreallPrincess100
~!shakes_wifed_up!~
BEAUtiFUL[nightmare]
~LOVEMEFIRST~
pureSEDUCTION
Miz.Skittle
__eyeCandy
TheBee
golden07
kaylee
SexyT
J'Adore
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

J'Adore

J'Adore

Surprize surprize! I know I left yall handing for some months now lol and I promised i'd add. Not much but its a start! I hope y'all enjoy

**I recommend yu read the last few adds to remember whats going, bc i had to lol**

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

golden07

golden07
Admin

OMG...SO BOUT TO GET UPDATED...

Showing love I love you

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

TheBee

TheBee

add another

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

add plz asap

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Nat

Natalee
Chapter Seventeen: The Return of Disappearance²

Natalee walked down the stairs at 6 o'clock am to see Lily gone. She shook her head as she wondered had she done the right thing?

"Something on your mind?" Rob's baritone voice spoke from the kitchen.

"Oh, hey daddy" Natalee spoke as she walked over.

"You're up early" he spoke as he sipped his coffee

"Yea, couldn't sleep"

"Lily?" he asked.

"You heard?"

"I saw her when she walked up, in and out. I see everything" Rob smirked.

"You use to freak me out when I was little when you said that" Natalee laughed.

"It's the only way I can protect you, I made a promise and im gonna keep it" Rob spoke, then sipped his coffee once more. Natalee smiled, remembering the promise Rob made to her after she told him what happened that night.

"D-dad?" Natalee spoke hesitantly

"Mhhm?" responded as he continued to read his newspaper.

"You remember Bryce right?" Rob's eye's shot up at Natalee, he wasn't too fund Bryce.

"What about him?" he asked.

"I think he's missing" Natalee came out and said. Rob cleared his throat.

"Why would you think that?"

"Well...nobody's seen him in two days, or heard from him"

"So what are you saying?"

"Well, you work in the force, cant you do something?"

"I work in Homicide"

"Ok! You can still put it out! Or would you rather sit in your office, trying to find out who killed him?"

"So he's dead now?" Rob asked sarcastically

"Are you gonna wait untill he is? Not worry about it untill it affects you?" Natalee asked in a serious tone. Rob closed the newspaper and sat it on the bar.

"Alright, I'll put it in. I'll keep an eye out for him. Happy?" Natale smiled

"Thanks daddy" she said as she hugged him tightly.

"Cant remember the last time I got hug like that" he joked.

"Cant remember the last time I woke up and you were still here" Natalee shot back at him.

"Uh huh, go get my gun off of my dresser" he spoke.

Natalee smiled, remembering as a child when she use to hand her daddy his briefcase before he would head out for work. Natalee raced back down the stairs.

"Here" she handed him the gun. "I look pretty good with a gun in my hands, maybe I should join the force?" Natalee smiled.

"Nah, your too good for that. Oh, we're flying out to NY in two weeks to see the place" Rob spoke as he walked towards the door.

"Ok" was all she could say, time had gone by so quickly.

Rob kissed her on her forehead, after telling him to be safe and watching him back out of the driveway, Natalee closed the door and retreated back to bed.

It wasn't a good 20 minutes before Natalee was walking back down the stairs, aggravated. Swinging the door open, she couldn't do anything but stare. Her mouth wouldn't move, hell her eyes wouldn't blink. It was like, with every foot step he took, her breat louder.

"Natalee" he spoke, letting her name slide from his lips.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, almost scared because of his appearance.

"I came to talk to you...I need your help"

sorry so short =( been really busy lately. apologies for typo's.

heatRAE!

heatRAE!

OMG AN ADD!! let me catch up lmao. i will write a review after i catch up. Smile

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

who is itttt???? lmao addd

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

~!shakes_wifed_up!~

add plz

foreverBLUE

Yu should come back to this one .

https://facebook.com/aquariusbab3

J'Adore

J'Adore

foreverBLUE wrote:Yu should come back to this one .

yur right....i'll see what i can do soon =)

foreverBLUE

Yay , can't wait !

foreverBLUE

Hot diggity , new page .

J'Adore

J'Adore

yayyy! thankks!

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Add please !

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

J'Adore

J'Adore

£σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 Nat

Natalee
Chapter Eighteen: The Return of Disappearance3

Chapter Seventeen
Natalee
Natalee walked down the stairs at 6 o'clock am to see Lily gone. She shook her head as she wondered had she done the right thing?

"Something on your mind?" Rob's baritone voice spoke from the kitchen.

"Oh, hey daddy" Natalee spoke as she walked over.

"You're up early" he spoke as he sipped his coffee

"Yea, couldn't sleep"

"Lily?" he asked.

"You heard?"

"I saw her when she walked up, in and out. I see everything" Rob
smirked.

"You use to freak me out when I was little when you said that"
Natalee laughed.

"It's the only way I can protect you, I made a promise and im gonna
keep it" Rob spoke, then sipped his coffee once more. Natalee smiled,
remembering the promise Rob made to her after she told him what
happened that night.

"D-dad?" Natalee spoke hesitantly

"Mhhm?" responded as he continued to read his newspaper.

"You remember Bryce right?" Rob's eye's shot up at Natalee, he wasn't
too fund Bryce.

"What about him?" he asked.

"I think he's missing" Natalee came out and said. Rob cleared his throat.

"Why would you think that?"

"Well...nobody's seen him in two days, or heard from him"

"So what are you saying?"

"Well, you work in the force, cant you do something?"

"I work in Homicide"

"Ok! You can still put it out! Or would you rather sit in your
office, trying to find out who killed him?"

"So he's dead now?" Rob asked sarcastically

"Are you gonna wait untill he is? Not worry about it until it affects
you?" Natalee asked in a serious tone. Rob closed the newspaper and
sat it on the bar.

"Alright, I'll put it in. I'll keep an eye out for him. Happy?"
Natalee smiled

"Thanks daddy" she said as she hugged him tightly.

"Cant remember the last time I got hug like that" he joked.

"Cant remember the last time I woke up and you were still here"
Natalee shot back at him.

"Uh huh, go get my gun off of my dresser" he spoke.

Natalee smiled, remembering as a child when she use to hand her daddy
his briefcase before he would head out for work. Natalee raced back
down the stairs.

"Here" she handed him the gun. "I look pretty good with a gun in my hands, maybe I should join the force?" Natalee smiled.

"Nah, your too good for that. Oh, we're flying out to NY in two weeks
to see the place" Rob spoke as he walked towards the door.

"Ok" was all she could say, time had gone by so quickly.

Rob kissed her on her forehead, after telling him to be safe and
watching him back out of the driveway, Natalee closed the door and
retreated back to bed.

It wasn't a good 20 minutes before Natalee was walking back down the
stairs, aggravated. Swinging the door open, she couldn't do anything but stare. Her mouth wouldn't move, hell her eyes wouldn't blink. It was like, with every foot step he took, her breat louder.
"Natalee" he spoke, letting her name slide from his lips.
"What are you doing here?" she asked, almost scared because of his appearance.

"I came to talk to you...I need your help"

"Woah!" Natalee yelled as she caught him, he was about to fall on to the floor. His clothes were dirty and damp. She walked him over to the couch, and his body just fell. He was so weak it was sad. She ran over to close the door, taking deep breath as she locked the door. She turned around to face him, "Bryce, what happened to you?" she asked.

"I was.....doing my last run, for Mythic," he said breathlessly. Natalee shook her head as she rolled my eyes. When he realized she didn't fool with her own father, he should have stopped right then. She started to feel stupid for even letting him in. He had gotten himself into this, she had nothing to do with it. He promised he would leave that life alone and he lied. He promised that she was the only one, and he lied. For all she knew, he could be lying right now.

"Bryce, I don't have time for games, call ya' lil friends so they come get you and your car before my daddy gets back. He's not your biggest fan." she said carelessly as she reached for the house phone. Natalee tossed it at him and the minute she did, he began to cough, really hard. So hard that blood began to come up.
"Bryce!" she yelled as she ran to him. She didn't know what to do, what to touch, he was a mess, he was making a mess. She grabbed the phone and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I need an ambulance! I don't know what happened but he's coughing blood, it's everywhere!" she yelled hysterically as Bryce tried to calm himself, but even that didn't stop the heavy coughing.

"Ma'am stay calm. I'm going to trace your call. The ambulance is-" before the operator could finish, Natalee tossed the phone, she had heard all she needed to hear.

"Bryce they're coming, just try to hold on!" Natalee began to panic, but she knew she couldn't send him to the hospital alone. She ran upstairs into her room and grabbed her jacket. Her hands had dry, smudged blood on them, she didn't care about that. The grabbed her hair and pulled it up into a messy ballerina ball. A hard thug came from downstairs and her heart dropped.

"Bryce!.....Bryce!" she screamed as she ran down the stairs. "Oh my God, Bryce!" she shrieked as she ran to him. "Bryce! Bryce!!" she shook him, his limp body only moved from her gestures. He was out cold.

"Ma'am...step away from the body!" Natalee looked up to see a gun pointed in her face. Her hands hit the air as she stood up.

"I didn't ask for you! He's dying he needs an ambulance!" she yelled. The police officer ignored her rant and began to search Bryce's body. "What are you doing!?" she yelled as he emptied Bryce's pockets.

"Jackpot, fuckin scumbag." the officer said as he held two small bags containing a white powdery substance. That alone would send Bryce to jail for the rest of his life. The officer had no warrant or reason to be searching Bryce. What ever he found would be inadmissible in court. Natalee snatched the two small bags from his palm and ran. "Hey!" he grunted as he got up to chase her. He cornered her in the kitchen. "Don't be stupid, your finger prints are all over that bag. Com'on, sweetheart," he said. Who was he fooling? Dirty ass cop.

Natalee was scared, she didn't know what she was doing. She thought she was protecting Bryce, but now that she was cornered, who was there to protect her? "Throw the bags over here, and I'll let you go. You didn't have anything to do with this, right? Don't let him ruin your life. He's already dead! No body can save you right now but you," his voice was stern, he was use to interrogating young black kids, scarring them into a plea bargain that would convict them away. Natalee shook her head as her throat began to hurt, "I cant," her voice horsed. "Yes you can!" he said between his teeth. "He is not who you think he is! You think your saving him? He's already gone, save yourself! He's dead. And if you don't give me those bags, your gonna be just as dead as he is. Nobody's going to remember you, and nobody's going to remember him," he said evilly.

His words scared Natalee, but they didn't change her mind. She reached behind her and turned on the water to the sink. "Don’t do it....I've worked my ass off for a case like this and you will not ruin it!" he said. He had built his career up on putting young black men, who were shown as a danger to society in court, away for long periods of time. Natalee didn't let his words bother her; as quick as she could she turned around and emptied both bags into the drain, running water swepted it down the pipes. "Nooo!" the Officer welled. He covered Natalee's mouth with one hand and gripped the back of her head, he slammed her forehead into the sink divider and muffled her screams and cries with his hand. He grabbed his walkie-talkie, "This is Officer Knorwick, I gotta 1-16. Male, maybe twenty. Gun shot wound to the head. Female," he said, tightening his grip on her mouth, "16 or 17, gun shot wound to the head as well," he ended his call and removed his gun from his belt.

"When I get this case under my belt, I'll be the best officer the city has ever seen. Drug deal gone wrong," he smiled, showing the brownish lines separating his crooked teeth. Natalee couldn't believe what she was hearing. None of that was true, none of it! He was going to kill the both of them, just to build his rep! He put the gun to her head and walked her back into the living room where Bryce's body laid. He aimed his gun at Bryce as Natalee closed her eyes and looked away as she cried hard. "Look at him, look!" he demanded. Natalee opened her crying eyes and watched as the officer aimed his gun at Bryce.

POW!

so sorry for any typos

hope you guys enjoy this!

poor Bryce =( my lil boo is gone =(

her love is infinite ;)

her love is infinite ;)

Add!!! Please....
My babe Bryce qone
Mayne Sad

Yo fuck that duck ass
Cop mayne! #hypepost

http://shamsthecutieee.tumblr.com

foreverBLUE

I'm like Shocked I cannot believe that Bryce is gone , I so hope he magically wakes up . That cop is such a £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 808299 £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 808299 stupid £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 808299 £σvιηg α ℓιε *яαтε∂ я&м*  ->Just Added!<- {1/17/14} - Page 6 808299 , I can't even talk about him .
Add soon .

foreverBLUE

New page ?

foreverBLUE

Now ?

foreverBLUE

Hmm .

j_panther2k15

j_panther2k15

Noooooooooooo!
Not Bryce!
Not Natalee!
Please Lawd not them!
Why Jesus Why?!
Sad

J'Adore

J'Adore

j_panther2k15 wrote:Noooooooooooo!
Not Bryce!
Not Natalee!
Please Lawd not them!
Why Jesus Why?!
Sad

lol!

SexyT

SexyT

seriously?
u just gon leave us hanging like that?
SERIOUSLY????

ADD pleaseeeeeeeee

Her daddy gon save her right? He has to!!

foreverBLUE

waiting on one here too .

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Man.... Sad Bryce aint dead!!!
I just know he aint....Jesus!!!!

please add....

i bet somebody came and shot the police up!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum