Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Secrets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets

+6
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    her love is infinite ;)
    dezzy.baby1
    SexyT
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

golden07 wrote:Yea jas had to get u back. Lol. And plan to add soon. Whats juicy about to happen now?

lol! & well in Pulse, Rome knows about the pregnancy, but...is he gonna confront you on it? Hmmmmm. some more drama to come though, a lot of loose ends & new beginnings.

&& A Brother's Secret. I just can't wait till im finished editing the next add. Bc the curve ball comes into play then!

also working on a new story. just getting some adds done. gonna try to finish Loving a Lie whenever I have time.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

102Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:36 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Girl I cannot wait. Omg. And I started back working on not so perfect again. I need to remove one of my old ads cuz it doesn't fit with what I came up with and I have another one to but I have to finish these up.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

103Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:38 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I think an add may come on tonight. I have to finish editing so heads up Very Happy 

104Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:59 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Girl addddd!!!! I'm Soooo waiting for it!

105Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:41 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Jas

My mind is telling me NO... But my body, my body is telling me YES! --- R. Kelly

"How do we always end up like this." Jas asked Luke, playing with his soft long curly hair. They laid upon the soft area rug in her living room. He kissed her bare breast as they laid there still panting from their earlier escapade. "Because we can't run away from our feelings." He admitted. "What feelings? Sexual feelings?" Jas asked jokingly. "Always with them jokes when I'm trying to be serious." He said grabbing her up by her waist rolling onto his back while she laid on top of him. Her once maintained hair is now tossed everywhere as she laid her head upon his firm chest. "It's not like we haven't tried before Luke. We are just meant to be fuck buddies and not an actual couple." Jas responded. "So you going to lay here and say we don't have a deeper connection?" He raised up on his elbows really serious about their discussion. "We grew up. We no longer foolish teenagers who thought forever was real. Especially by trying to keep it hidden from Samiya." She started to say but was interrupted. "What Samiya have to do with us now? Like you said we grew up..." She cut him off now. "No Luke truthfully you haven't grown up. The whole reason why we ended in the first place was because you wanted to stay in them streets. Who has time to keep looking over their  backs. You put me in a lot of dangerous situations and I can't go back to that Luke. And today was a prime example." She sat up allowing her long hair cover her bare chest. "You honestly don't realize how many people you affect by doing this shit. You don't realize how many lives you put in danger. What if someone is peeping out my place right now cuz they know you're here." Flashbacks came to her making her body tense. "I been through a lot of shit for you Luke." She slapped his chest as the tears rolled down her cheek.

Getting up to walk towards her bedroom, he immediately got up trailing behind her. "Wait Jas. Hear me out ok." He tried swaying her to listen. "Look you came and got what you wanted. Lets just leave it at that ok." She felt him grip her wrist causing her to stop. "Damn Jas. Look alright. I know I messed up a lot in the past. But I want to change." He heard her scuff at his remark. "Where have I heard that before?" She asked sarcastically. "Jas I'm serious. I want to have a future with you and I know if I be in this shit any longer I won't have a future. I know how to end it and I plan to become legit." He pulled her in for a hug. "Trust me aight." He wanted to reassure her things was going to be made straight. "Umm hmm... I won't believe it til I see it." The familiar words to him brought a grin to his face. She sighed heavily not knowing what to do with him. "I'm not playing with you Luke. Got me all upset." "I'm not playing either. I know I can be stubborn but I get it this time." He kissed her lips. "I love you and I promise I'm gonna make this right." He pushed her frame against the wall.

"I promise." He whispered in her ear before kissing her chin, down to her neck. "I don't want promises. I want action." Her hands draped around his neck, feeling her back scrub against the wall as he lifted her body in the air. Long legs wrapped around his waist, feeling his manhood meet her pressure point. Kissing his sweet lips again brought upon passion like their first time. "You better get a damn condom." Jas said feeling him put her back on ground to run and get his wallet for another round...

Derrick

"You really want to try this again bae? I mean I told you  we can adopt." Derrick asked staring at Chloe glancing at herself in the mirror before stepping into the bedroom. "You must don't want me to have your child." She approached him placing her hand on her wide hips. "No bae, you know damn well I want you to have my kid, but after two miscarriages baby. I just think we should cool it until the right time." He took her hands, pulling her closer to him. "Look I know this time is for certain." He could see her eyes welling up with emotions. Kissing her forehead he stared her hard in her eyes. "We'll, whether we have a child or not it won't stop me from loving you." He tried to encourage her. "Now get naked so you can pop something in here dammit." Her demanding ways turned him on.

He yanked his shirt off tossing it across the room. Pushing him back on the bed, she mounted herself on top of him. Kissing his lips softly, she smirked then lightly clamped down on his bottom, sucking it like a baby suckling a bottle. He groaned subtly knowing the biting was a way of telling him how horny she was. His hands slipped under her negligee discovering her pantiless rump. Her lips met against his neck. Hands caressed her backside spreading her lips wider apart so she could feel the cool breeze against her wetness. "Shi..." He groaned after she bit harder on his neck. She hit a nerve on that one. She found herself on her back, legs spreading from one bedside to the next. His hands carefully caressed every detailed part of her body capturing a sensation with each possible spot he came across. Fingers slipped inside of her sticky sugary treasure. Moving her negligee up higher, her round mounds sat perfectly, her nipples nice and ripe. Leaning over his tongue flicked across her right one and it seem as though her insides got warmer. "Ding dong..." The doorbell chimed. "The fuck!" Derrick cursed glancing at the time. "Don't worry bout it bae. They will go away." Chloe said pulling him back down towards her with a soft kiss that lead to a more passionate kiss. The doorbell chimed repeatedly back to back. "Let me handle this." He was livid storming out of the room and down the stairs to the entrance of the home.

Noticing the distorted figure through the stained glass doors, he opened it. "What the hell man coming to my house this late?" Derrick asked. "Man...this a nice place. Doing good for yourself bro." Dru said with a slight slurring of his words letting Derrick know he had a couple of drinks. "Really. You come over here like this. Have you lost yo damn mind?" Derrick asked. Dru invited himself in. "I needed someone to talk to man. I'm so confused." Derrick closed the door and watched Dru plop down on his sofa. Derrick glanced upstairs and then felt the sticky residue left on his hands from Chloe's warm insides. It's been a while since Dru asked for some type of advice but timing was off. Derrick walked over to his armchair and sat down. "What you confused about man?" He asked a bit agitated. "How you tell yo fiancé you have a kid you just found out about?" His head fell back against the sofa at the thought. "Bae...who is it?" Chloe asked walking down the stairs with her silk robe on. "It's Dru. I'mma be up there in a few." Derrick said. "Ok. Hurry up" she mouthed running back up the stairs.

"Yo my bad. Seem like I caught you in a bad time." Dru apologized. "Well I mean, you are obviously puzzled for you to be at my house wanting advice." Derrick said. "Yea cuz everybody knew bout this except for me. Why y'all kept that from me?" Dru voice had a bit of anger in it. "You left man. You was living your life. To be real Sam kept her distance a good minute before she approached me about it. " Derrick began thinking of how Scared Sam was "Damn man. I don't know what to do." Dru act like a little kid wanting an answer now. "You need to figure out the role you gonna play first. Are you going to be in Dymond's life?" Derrick asked. "If I knew I had a kid I wouldn't have abandon them in the first place." Dru said. "I'mma warn you now, if you do anything to cause problems I will give you problems. I'm so fucking serious. I would give my life for that little girl. Don't waltz in to her life just to disappear again. You are living your life. Don't feel like this gonna be easy when it's not. This girl has been fatherless for eight years." Derrick said. They both sat there taking in Derrick's last words. "I'mma hit you up tomorrow." Dru got up and slowly approached the door. "You better think about what you gonna do before you try to change someone life." Derrick said. The door shut behind. Silence crept in. Derrick got up to lock the door then headed upstairs to find Chloe laid across the bed.

He crawled on top of her, "Now where were we?" He teased kissing her neck.

106Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 am

SexyT

SexyT

First of all - I KNEW it was Luke!!! lol

Now Dru drinking looking for pity. He need to tell his fiancee about Dymond though. Or else it won't work at all...
    I kinda feel that they gon break up and Dru will try to get at Samiyah...I hope not though!! lol

More please!!! Doctor's orders!!

107Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:11 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

SexyAriza!! wrote:
    First of all -  I KNEW it was Luke!!! lol

More please!!! Doctor's orders!!

lol! - literally!
    I loveee myself some luke! lol I cannot believe he and I were together before, and sam ddnt know! wonder why we didn't tell her! I'm in need of a back story and why jas was so emotional thinking back to the dangers luke put them both in. I just loved that scene! ooo our past seems #juicy & #scandalous lol! *begs janae for a back story* but I know the story must go on lol

*Cough* I though that next seen was dru & chiya! Giirrl I was reading thinking "No this fool aint tryna get this ole popcorn chick pregnant!" lol I had to rewind tht. Awwww derrick wants a baby:) there seen was soo cute & realistic (the whole add was - read my part 3 times lol). I hope she gets preggo tho cause there deff trying. & maybe chole isn't so bad- when she wants to be. she might be a bit envious of sam cause of dy always in her face & how derrick is with dy. I think that's where the salt comes from.

dru drunk & feeling bad for himself. #psh aint nobody tryna hear tht. im sooo glad derrick set him straight! #yeslord!

bomb add nae!

uppz!!!!

108Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:01 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Ooo babes I got another juicy add for yall. Look for it tomorrow. Love yall reviews :-) I truly appreciate all of them.

109Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:52 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Chloe

"The doctor will now see you." the nurse stood at the door waiting for Chloe to enter. Nerves built up inside of her at thoughts that invaded her mind. "You can have a seat. I will be back in a second." The nurse said closing the door behind her. Chloe sat on the cold seat, staring at pictures of the cycle of life and the different stages of pregnancy. The phone vibrate within her purse. Immediately digging in her purse, hubby appeared on the screen. Dismissing the call she placed her phone on silent. The nurse reentered and settled on the stool. "It's good to see you again Mrs. Chambliss. How are you feeling?" the nurse asked Chloe. "Better than some mornings." she assured the nurse. "Good. So the last visit we discovered you was pregnant. Come with me and we will check your weight and I also need a sample of your urine ok." the nurse stood up opening the door once again. They stepped out and into the hall way where the scale stood. "You can take your heels off." the nurse said. "Like those heels by the way. Jimmy Choos?" the nurse questioned. "Yes. First time wearing them." she grinned at the nurse interest in her shoes. Stepping onto the scale the nurse adjusted the amount. "5 lbs. That's a good start." she said then stepped off into a nook to grab the sample cup for Chloe to urinate in. "Alright now. You know where the bathroom is. You can bring the sample back into the room with you and I will retrieve it from there." the nurse smiled handing the cup to Chloe.

"It's a good thing I have to go." she walked into the bathroom. A good seven minutes later after an extra wash from accidentally peeing on her hand she made it back into the room. Placing the cup on the counter she sat in silence for a second. A tap touched the door and Chloe responded. The nurse followed by the doctor entered. "I shall take this." the nurse smiled and walked out. "Hello again Mrs. Chloe. How are you feeling?" Dr. Loftin asked settling down in the stool. "Well nervous. I'm hoping I can keep this one." she wanted reassurance. "We hope this will be a good pregnancy as well. But I want you to remember there are risk for getting pregnant after dealing with a miscarriage." Chloe began to tune her out wanting the best in this pregnancy.

"Where you at? I tried calling you this morning." Derrick asked a bit concerned. "I'm sorry bae. I thought I told you I have a hair appointment today." she lied a tad bit being she does have one this afternoon. "Naw go on ahead and do something with them nappy locks of yours. Call me back later." he said. "Don't talk about my hair when you messed it up." she teased bucking his head up. "Then again u might as well wait cuz I think there will be round two tonight." he joked. "I'm down bae." someone on the other line beeped in. "Ok I will talk to u later." she said then hung up to answer the next line. "Hello." she answered. "Miss you girl. I made it back in town." his voice made her heart drop. "Oh and Derrick said I can stay with y'all so prep up the guest bedroom for me love." his arrogance oozed through the phone. Kahlil, Derrick's best friend since the 7th grade and Football player for the Kansas City Chiefs. He feel like he has a right to be arrogant. "I don't know if that's a good idea Kahlil." she felt sick in her stomach. "Why not? Thought you enjoyed my company." his flirtatious demeanor cooed in her ear. "You know what. It's just not a good time for you to come that's all. Look I have to go." she hung up on him feeling a rush of anxiety flutter from within.

Rachel

The day seem to be moving by slowly. Rachel glanced at the information Samiya gave to her on her birthday. Excitement fluttered in her body thinking of her new ventures. Though she enjoyed teaching, she had this passion for a long time an she is more than ready to delve into it. Glancing up at her students who grew rowdy, she stood up. "Quiet down class." she started glancing where her students was looking at and peeping through the door was a tall chocolate male staring at her. Her eyes bucked and immediately she flung her glasses off her face. Approaching the door, she opened it and in walked the principal and Mr. Wall. "Class we have a special guest in our midst. Please welcome Mr. John Wall." him and the students clapped. Thanking the class for their applause, he glanced at Rachel who seem to be a bit stunned. "Miss Rachel Do you mind if Mr. Wall tell a little about himself?" the principal asked. "No I don't mind." she smirk stepping back behind her desk. "Ok class have a seat so Mr. Wall can talk about himself." she settle in her chair and watched him present himself.

School ended and John had left her class after lunch. Her heart skip several beats at the thought of him being at her school in her class. Gathering her belongings out of her drawer a knock appeared. She smiled, seeing John at the door. She walked over and opened it. Entering the class, "How'd I do?" he questioned. Her pearly whites gleam through. "You was ok." her curvaceous body sashayed to her desk as eyes from behind pierced at her. "How did you know I worked here?" her curiosity grew still having her back turned away from him. "Funny story actually." he chuckled before saying it. "But how about we talk about it over dinner. My treat." he flashed his smile at her. On the inside she was dripping like a faucet but on the outside she remained cool as a spring breeze. "What do you have in mind?" she asked swinging her hand back causing her papers to fly everywhere.

"Dammit" she said in an undertone trying to gather her papers together. He chuckled and helped her with the rest. "I know a lil spot. I usually go to it every time I'm in town. Thought we could, you know, get to know each other a little better." they both stood up and she stared at him hard. "Really, you mean to tell me out of all these lil females rolling around across the globe, you come find me and ask me out? Wow I'm actually impressed." she felt her cheeks grow red. "Let's just say you peeped my interest on some things. Why not take a chance and see how you are really like other than..." a smile crossed his face. "Hmm first impressions really does work well." they both laughed. "You see where I'm at." he stretched his hands out with emphasis. "I see. What time sir?" she asked taking the rest of her papers out of his hand. "7:30. I'm a prompt person now. I will leave you if you're not ready." he smirked. She began walking to the door."Well it looks like it is time for me to take my leave." Rachel said watching him immediately rush to the door to open it. Walking out the door she stopped, turned around and lightly smiled. "It takes a lot to impress me." her heels marched down the hall opposite of his direction. Her bold attitude was just a front because on the inside she was giddy like a preschooler. Determined not to look back, she felt his stare that made her smile even harder.

110Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

OOOOOO Rachellllllll! Rachel got game I see! Ackin all hard to get lol. John made some bold moves coming to her job & all! Cant wait for tht date!

I think I might like chloe. The fact that she's trying to hide her visit seems like she really cares for derrick, and if the baby doesn't make it, she's kinda protecting him from not knowing, and allowing herself to bite the bullet. I just really hope they have this baby! But Kahlil im already not liking. I sense some devious past between the two. Derrick better watch who he lets in his house! I so home Kahlil's presence doesn't affect the baby. got a feeling a lot of secrets will be coming out in the next few adds.

loved it as always!!!!!!

111Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 pm

SexyT

SexyT

#TrayvonMartin. wrote:OOOOOO Rachellllllll! Rachel got game I see! Ackin all hard to get lol. John made some bold moves coming to her job & all! Cant wait for tht date!

I think I might like chloe. The fact that she's trying to hide her visit seems like she really cares for derrick, and if the baby doesn't make it, she's kinda protecting him from not knowing, and allowing herself to bite the bullet. I just really hope they have this baby! But Kahlil im already not liking. I sense some devious past between the two. Derrick better watch who he lets in his house! I so home Kahlil's presence doesn't affect the baby. got a feeling a lot of secrets will be coming out in the next few adds.

loved it as always!!!!!!

Hell yeah I got game!!! lol...Thats too sweet to come to the workplace! I like!!

Chloe and Khalil got history I'm sure...maybe before she married Derrick or even after? Eithere way he makes Chloe nervous and thats a bad sign. Like Jas I also don't like him! But I'm hoping Chloe is pregnant and gets to enjoy the whole 9 months and then give birth!!

I LOVED that add!!! Can't wait for my date!! hmmmm what will I wear? lmao

112Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:52 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I have some sweet adds coming up. Hope yall like.

113Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

We're waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like Rachel said, doctors orders!!Very Happy

114Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:06 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Samiya

"All done Hun." Samiya removed the cape shaking off access amount of hair onto the floor. Her client stared into the mirror in aww with her new look. "My man better not lay his hands on my head or he will be paying for it again." They laughed at the thought. "Here you go, and an extra tip for the extra labor in the kitchen." she smiled handing her three fifty dollar bills. It was way more than the style but Mrs. Hartfield is in the money. Samiya gladly accepted and grabbed a broom up to sweep. The bell on the door rang as another client entered. "Yes, she is here let me see if she is expecting another client." she can hear Cadance in the background talking to someone. Taking a glimpse over her shoulder, she couldn't believe her eyes. "No this nigga didn't." she snapped under her breath.

"Sam you have a new client." Cadance walked up to her being professional instead of yelling over the other clients. Samiya didn't say anything. Cadance felt the awkward moment and left the two standing alone. "Really Dru? You come to my job about this?" she questioned him before allowing him to speak. "Where else would I be able to talk to you at? Don't have your phone, don't know where you live. This is the only place I could find you and even that was difficult." he explained. "I don't discuss personal business in the salon so look like you're out of luck buddy. Now did you come here to get a lining or what cuz it look like it's time." she pointed to the chair for him to take a seat. He settled in the chair a tad bit nervous because he know she is full of anger. Grabbing a hold of her cape to drape over him, she prepped him for a clean cut lining. "Cadence this is my last client for the day." she said aloud when yet someone else walked through the doors. "Well he isn't a client." Cadance said peeping Wade out. Samiya turned around smiling from ear to ear seeing a beautiful bouquet of pink and white roses in Wade's hands. "I will be right back." she nonchalantly said to Dru.

Approaching Wade, he smiled at his beautiful gem handing her the roses. "They are so beautiful. Thanks bae." she gave him a hug and a kiss. "You still working on a client?" Wade asked glancing at Dru who back was facing them. "Yea I just have to line him up. It won't be long. Want to wait here so we can have a late lunch?" she asked. "Sound like a plan." he kissed her lips. "I got to make a quick run, but I will be right back." he said. "Ok."

Returning to Dru silence filled their space. She grabbed a pair of clippers, plugging them up. Turning around to find Dru staring at her, she immediately caught an attitude. "Don't stare at me. If you got something to say then say it." she said prepping her clippers. "We honestly need to talk. You know what forget the cut. I came here so we can level on some things." he stood up from the chair yanking the cape off of him.

"Don't cause a scene in here." she said as low as possible. "Well then you're going to have to talk to me." he insisted. "I can't do it today." she said placing the clippers down. "Meet me at my mom house tomorrow." he insisted, watching her fold her arms. "I do need to get a lot of shit off my chest. I'll see you tomorrow evening." she turned her back on him, placing all her belongings up. There was nothing left to be said. He looked at her one good time then left. Cadance couldn't wait to question her about him. Cadance settled in Samaiya's chair. "so let me see, he is the one who has been calling these past couple of days wondering when you would be in your shop. Who is he?" she asked being in her business. "You know I don't play about spreading my business." she pierced her eyes at Cadance. "Believe me I know and that's why you and I are close knit." she tried to pry it out of Samiya. "Just an old friend." she grabbed her bag up walking towards the exit.

Dru

After Chiya made her move to take a plane for a business venture, Dru didn't waste any time of figuring things out. It's like once he thought everything was running smoothly in his life, it quickly dwindled after some recent discoveries. Seeing Samiya brought back fond memories. Then again there were many painful memories. Seeing her happy in another mans arms was something he didn't expect, but then again why not since he was the man who deserted her. He never thought what he did was running away, but it was. Not just because of college, but because of his past dealings and ones who got hurt in the long run. To think after all these years, he didn't expect to find himself with a kid. He sat in his car a bit lost in thought until he spotted Samiya walking out of the salon. She slowly began walking towards what he assumed was her vehicle. She was looking around, probably looking for the man who she was having lunch with.

Swinging his car out of his parking spot, he pulled up behind her vehicle. He rolled down his window, "Sam!" She made eye contact, rolling her eyes to see who grabbed her attention. "What the hell Dru, you stalking now?" she swung open her door tossing her belongings in her car. "Damn Sam. I just want to talk. Is this what you want, Dymond to not know her father?" he asked. "Don't even bring Dymond up. Nigga you abandoned us. You knew I was pregnant and still left. We don't need you. As you can see we have done fine without you for the past eight years. So fuck off and be with yo bitch." she yelled. Suddenly a vehicle swung up behind his vehicle, but Dru didn't notice as the person was getting out of the vehicle. "I know I fucked up Sam. But there is a reason why ok." he began thinking of all the stupid things he done.

"Sam everything ok?" a familiar voice etched in Dru's mind. "Yea bae. I'm ready." Dru looked off to the side of the dude Sam is with. Wade Dale. Wade is one of five boys you just didn't mess with. The Dale family have been known for their devious, manipulative ways. They hold many dark secrets, and seeing the look in Wade eyes Dru was all to familiar with it. "Yo Sam. Tomorrow aight." Dru said aloud. Sam cut her eyes at him as she got in Wade's truck. Wade sped off staring at Dru with hatred.

115Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:50 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Omg what's up with Wade and his family secrets?? I must know! That tad bit of info has me wondering. I bet his fam is well off in the money area too. 

Dru dru Dru. Idk what to say about him. He just as confused. He just getting on my nerves with all these excuses! I can't wait for Sam to tell him what's up bc either way you spell it, say it, or write it Dru's behind was wrong! Talking bout he had a good reason. So what did he think? He was gonna come back 8 years later knowing damn well he left Sam with a life to care for, and everything was gonna be peachy? He drops by for a weekend and all of a sudden he's daddy of the year??  I just can't wait for this talk!!! 

Loved the add as always mama! Uppz!

116Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:55 am

SexyT

SexyT

Read this yesterday but cudnt reply.

Now...im liking this Wade character! I always love the dark personalities. If he taking care of Sam and she is happy than Dr need to back up and accept his responsibility to Dymond and that's it. I'm also annoyed at his attitude thinking he can come here and just think he is perfect and he was right. He was wrong and he still is in my mind!!!

More add required!

117Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

About to add. Gimme a sec peeps

118Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 am

SexyT

SexyT

Woohoo!!

119Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Samiya

"Wade you act like I was trying to get in the car and leave with him." Samiya grew agitated after leaving the incident with Dru. "So what's the deal with tomorrow night?" his voice sounded highly pissed. "Tomorrow isn't about shit. We had previous issues that haven't been resolved and he wants to resolve it so we can move forward..." he stopped her. "Move forward? What that suppose to mean. You still feeling this nigga or what?" he asked. "Does it seem like I'm still into him. Wade I've been dealing with a lot of shit and stepping back in the past ain't one of them. Now if you don't trust me let me know now." she stared at him hard as he stopped at a red light.

"I don't trust him. How he just going to show up at your job? I never seen this nigga around then all of a sudden he popping up and shit. The only way you going to speak to him is if I come with you cuz his intentions ain't no good." Wade pulled off after the light turned green. Samiya stood there lost for words. "Wade. I appreciate your concern and all, but for real though you don't have to go through all that trouble. His mom gonna be there. You just going to cause a scene and I am not trying to deal with all that." Samiya said as he pulled up to the restaurant. "Man it's whatever." he opened his door and got out. "What the hell has gotten into you?" Samiya said getting out of the truck. "I don't know Sam. I just have this gut feeling." he said. Samiya walked around and lightly patted his stomach. That's because your hungry bae. Now forget this mess and let's enjoy our mini date before I get Dymond." Samiya took him by his hand dragging him towards the restaurant. Snatching her hand lightly caused her to fall back onto his chest. "I do trust you bae." he smiled kissing her lightly on the lips.

Jas

"Yea that looks good right there." Jas was setting up for a business meeting for a company who hired her. Looking at the floral arrangements on the table, she was a little disappointed. "Mira." she called her assistant over. "Yes Jas?" she walked over with her clipboard. "Where did we order these flowers?" she asked. "From Trias Flowers." she said. "They look crappy don't you think." she asked. "Yea it look like they're missing something." Mira said. "Take them off the list, we're not going to use them anymore." she insisted when suddenly her cell went off. "We need white table cloths set up over there for their dinner. Can you let the waitstaff know for me." Jas began walking off to answer it.

"Hello." she answered. "Why you didn't wake me up?" Luke voice sounded deep on the phone. "You sound so sexy." she purred through the phone. "You are sexy." he compliment back. "I had to work. You look so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to wake you." she said. "You did put me to sleep." he said. "How about we get together tonight. I want to show you something." he said. "What's that?" she walked down the hallway away from the noisy area. "So nosy. You will see. Been working on some things and I want to see how you feeling it." he said. "Ok then. Are you still at my house or did u leave?" she questioned him. "Had to make a run. I locked it up." he assured her. "And where did you put my spare key?" she asked knowing he remembered where she kept it. "I don't discuss that over the phone. It's safe." he assured her. "Jas we need you." she heard Mira. "Look I have to go. See you later." she said and they dismissed off the phone.

Walking towards Mira they began to finish the setup of the building. "Beautiful Jas. We have a potential new client and we definitely want to impress them. You have this place laid." Jackson admired the beautiful decor Jas chose for their venue. Jackson is a marketer who helps promote small businesses in the community with big clients that can make a business grow over night. Jas is his first go to person whenever he sponsors an event because it doesn't take much out of his pocket to make a place look so grand. "Thank you Jackson. So I have heard the company you are working with is really about to strike oil. Give me some details." she tried prying him open for details. You can stick around if you want, but this client right here practically own Miami. A lot of people don't know much about him, but I have known him and his family a very long time. Dad from Italy mom from Trinidad. Sweet people." He seem to be in aww. "And how do you know all these people again? U a damn Oprah in male format?" Jas teased. "You can say that." he smirked. "But he is a hard one to sway. Mr. Dario Perez. Real quiet guy, stay to himself, but he is genius at making money." Jackson continued. "I would stay but I have a date." Jas smiled. "Wasn't you the one preaching to me about not dating for a while? So what's really going on?" he fold his arms after rolling his neck. "See what had happen was... Uh..." they started laughing. "I'm just spending a lil time with an old friend." she can tell he was really trying to get in her business. "Now see I didn't know you was messing with an old fling. I kind of told him about you." Jackson said in a low tone. "Why are you always trying to set me up?" she complained. "Do I look desperate?" she asked. "Sometimes." he teased. "Seriously though. I wouldn't have ever asked you to stay behind, but you can help relieve me from a lot of stress." he nudged her. She rolled her eyes knowing she owe him a lot for helping her jump start her career as an event planner. "I can only stay for an hour." she sighed. "Great. You don't have to come until after the intro. Should be after 7:30." he smiled and started walking off when he spotted someone. "Oh and wear a sexy ass dress." he blurted out.

"This negro still trying to set me up." she said in a low tone. Walking out of the building she dialed Luke back up. "Yo?" he answered. "Hey Hun." she said sweetly in his ear. "Uh oh. What's up?" he asked being she used the word hun to let him know something he don't like to hear. "How you figure something is up?" she asked. "Because I know you. Something wrong?" he asked. "No, well maybe. My boss needed me to return to the event he is hosting tonight but I'm only going to be there for an hour. It'll be like after 9:00. Can we meet up then?" she asked. "Yea. You want me to pick you up?" he asked. "You can meet me at the house. I want to leave my car at home." she replied approaching her car pressing the unlock button. "Aight baby. I'll see you then." he said. Jas slipped in her car. "Luke." she softly said. "Yea?" "I love you." she can tell he held a smile on his face. "Love you too bae."

120Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:39 am

SexyT

SexyT

AWWWW
    That was super sweet! Both for Sam and Jas!!! Wade is right not to trust Dru. He is up to no good-he don't know himself what he want.
    Luke I feel is going to clash with this new guy Jas about to meet. But I can't wait till Sam know about Jas and Luke. Jas should tell her though or else it won't be pretty!

121Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:31 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Wade is def a trip! But I guess that's the natural reaction of a guy. I think he and dru have some type of past together.He & Sam seem good though so hopefully it stays that way! Dru needs to take care of child & quit tucking his tail.

AWWWWWW! That's sooo sweet! luke & I are just the cutest! lol & Who is Jackson to be setting me up? & He and must be good friends for him to yell out "wear a sexy ass dress!" - now that's desperate! lol! He's a trip. I can only imagine Jackson as Tae Diggs bc of The Best Man lol. Oh well:). Hmm, I wonder how the evening will play out with this Perez fellow. He has all tht going fr himself & he's still single? Somethings up. Cant wait to see what surprise luke has planned! Hmmmm.

loved the add as alllwwaaayyys:)

122Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:08 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Hmm may add today or tomorrow. Depending on how much I finish writing. Love the comments. Keep em coming.

123Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:26 am

SexyT

SexyT

Today!!!!!

124Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Lol. I know u want it lol.

125Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:32 am