Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets

+6
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    her love is infinite ;)
    dezzy.baby1
    SexyT
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:25 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Suspect Suspect Suspect

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

27Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:26 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Question Question

28Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Mad Mad Mad

29Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:27 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

silent silent silent

30Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:28 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Shocked Cool Shocked Cool Shocked

31Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:29 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

pale

32Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:29 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

WOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Laughing Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation sunny Secrets - Page 2 406819 new pagee =D! new add!

33Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Lol...Thanks Jaz. I do plan to add sometime tomorrow or Monday. Whoo Hooo... Secrets - Page 2 903750

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

34Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:04 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

np

but then again dy did call him uncle...hmmmm.

readyy for tht add!

35Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

i can't wait for the next add!

Upz!

36Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets - Page 2 Samiya10

Samiya slowly rose from the strange bed that now held memories from that evening. Although the bed was strange, the man who reside in it was all too familiar too her. She glanced at him to make sure he was sleep before she left. Slowly making her way out of the bed, she stared at her admirer who she now admired. For the first time she felt alive once again, not from her sexual drive, but having emotions for a man once again. For a solid year, there was no pressure for having sex, yet again they were just friends. She knew something was special about him when she had the opportunity to take it and run away with it, but he was different. Yea, she slept around with several men, even experimented with a few women, but nothing like the feeling she had now. Slipping on her jeans, she watched him move slightly, running his hand over the cool sheets where she once laid. Biting down on her bottom lip so as to not make a noise, she watched how cute he looks when he was asleep. Without cracking his eyes open, his deep voice mumbled, “Where you goin?”

“Have to go see my mom.” She whispered softly, before leaning back on the bed to kiss his cheek. He gripped a hold of her wrist pulling into his warm smooth skin. “You was gonna up and leave without telling me?” he asked, kissing her tender spot. “Stop.” She giggled feeling a wave of emotions swell in between her thighs. “No baby…You know how long I’ve been waiting for this. Just to have you in my arms to smell your sweet scent linger in my room. Why you gotta leave me like this?” he asked in her ear. “I promise I will be back.” She promised him before feeling his grasp loosen. “Iight, I’mma hold you to that.” he watched the moon glisten her top half that still needed to be covered with a shirt. She was sexy as hell, she knew it, he knew it. She had the power to break any man heart with her simple looks. Slipping back on her shirt, she shuffled around the room to find her shoes. “Turn on the light. It might help you.” His sarcasm could be heard across the street. “You might be right.” She mocked his sarcasm, feeling the wall until her fingers found the switch. Her eyes examined the room…

“Aye, lemme slip on something so I could walk you out.” He began slipping on some sweat pants and a jacket to cover up his bare skin. “You don’t have to walk out with me. I want you to keep the bed warm ‘if’ I decide to come back.” She teased watching him lure closer to her. His hands slipped around her petite waist, drawing her closer to him. Warm lips wrapped around hers, suckling her bottom lip before slipping his sweet tongue in her mouth. Letting a moan slip from between them, she parted staring him in his eyes dazed at her new found crush. “Come on.” He split ways from her, heading towards the door where he took the lead in finding the exit. Walking through his beautiful home, she noticed some minor changes in his paintings and color scheme. “Decided to change things up?” she asked. He opened the door before responding. “Yea. It was time for a small change you know.” He said. “Yea. I agree with changes.” She stepped out of the door into the cool night air where he followed behind her. “Thanks for the evening.” She spun around facing him. “Thank me? You don’t think me for something like this. I wanted this night to be special for the both of us.” He admitted. She kissed his lips once more before turning to her car. “Well thanks anyway.” She got in turning on her car so it could start warming up. “Iight text me later so I could know you safe.” He began stepping back after seeing her nod and pulling off.

Her phone sat on her console where she debated on calling Elaine or not. Then the promise kept roving in her mind about seeing her. She decided not to make the call but just head over there anyway whether she is sleep or not. The night is busy with tourist being in town. She paved her way through the streets finding the interstate to make her way across town before 11. Seeing the familiar exit approach, she dropped off he interstate in to the well-known territory. Elaine house sat on the curb quiet as usual. Parking her car in the driveway, she decided to make the phone call to see if she is still up. On the third ring, Elaine sweet voice greeted Samiya’s ear surprising her that Elaine was up so late. “Hello.”

“Hey ma. Didn’t think you would be up this late.” Samiya replied. “Oh, hey Samiya. I didn’t know who this was at first. Yea, I have a lot on my mind.” She said. “Care to discuss? I’m outside.” Samiya asked. “Really. Come on in chile.” Elaine seem to have ran to the door because before Samiya looked up, the door was open with a head covered in a satin cap poked out. Samiya laughed to herself, cutting off the engine. Stepping back into the cold night air once again she rushed to the door entering without delay. A warm hug encircled Samiya who showed as much love in return. Elaine broke away, stepping back to examine he. “Long time no hear.” She slapped her arm. “Ouch ma…” she felt the sting trickle up her arm. “I can’t believe you went this long without checking up on me. I’m sick, not diseased.” She complained. Samiya gave her another hug. “I’m sorry. I won’t do that again.”

“Well, come on in here. I have some hot chocolate. You want some?” Elaine asked. “No thanks. I’m fine.” Samiya said glancing around the home. She followed behind Elaine heading towards her bedroom where the lights were out, but a movie was playing. “Make yourself comfortable.” Elaine said climbing into the bed where Samiya walked on the other side and got in. The movie played for a second before anyone decided to talk. “What’s on your mind?” Samiya asked. “Oh…Just about life. You know between family, nothing else really matters.” Elaine said grabbing hold of her cup taking a sip of assumingly hot chocolate. “I wake up each day, praying over each one you know. I know a lot goes on within ya’ll lives and at times I may not hear from you, but I do pray that you all remain strong even when ya’ll feel weak.” Elaine said. “I knew each day I felt more alive.” Samiya said staring at the screen. “What do you mean?” Elaine asked. “These haven’t been the easiest years you know. Taking care of Dymond, juggling school, and work, it just feel at times I have no life. But now, everything is slowly falling right. My career is jumping off right. Dymond doing good in school. I actually think I have found the one for me. It just feel as though it is my year to shine. Ma I have to thank you for all that you have done for me because without you I would have not been in my right mind.” Samiya said leaning over on Elaine shoulder. “Aww hun. I am so proud to see how far you have come in life. The fact that you are ready to move on is a big step. But let me ask you how long are you going to hold Dymond away from her real father?” Elaine asked causing Samiya to raise her head, looking at Elaine in a quizzical stare. “What you mean hold Dymond from her father? As far as me and Dymond is concerned there is no father.” Samiya folded her arms feeling slight anger consume her body. “So you mean to tell me you’re just going to have Samiya grow up without knowing her real father?” Elaine asked. “She will know when she is ready. Can we move off of that, please.” Samiya asked. “No because I think he needs to know he has a daughter in the world. How would you feel if you went on with life not knowing something as important as this and suddenly it pops up in your face causing your whole life to turn upside down? The best time is now before it’s too late hun. That’s all I’m saying.” Elaine reasoned with her. “When it all boils down to it, he will have it easy either way because I am still left with her. So what’s the difference in him knowing and him not knowing?”

So my dear friend's ya'll answer the question. Gimme feedback ladies. If ya'll were in her perdicament what would ya'll do...Love ya'll

37Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:52 am

SexyT

SexyT

She needs to let the guy know...
    Like she said it won't make a difference so what's stopping her? Maybe it WILL make a difference and she's scared?

So now we know a bit about everyone...what's gonna happen now and will more 'secrets' come out??

add more asap!!!

LURVE IT

38Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

so i was right!!! lol some what!
    dru has to be the daddy, why didnt
    i see that comin?? it all makes sense
    cause she calls derrick uncle & he was
    like there were some names that come
    to mind when he was referring to dy's mom
    & she just said shes been with several men
    nd been with women!!! omg nae i love how yu
    tied tht together!

loved tht! upps!

39Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:29 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

now yall know im kinda slow...lmao
    but im kinda confused in a way.....
    At first i was thinking Dru was Dy daddy...but i mean how could that be if they bro and sis.....

but if they not bro and sis then yeah he the baby daddy...
    but why is she callin derrick bro and Elain mom????
    so many questions

but i mean if it doesn't make a difference if he knows or not might as well go ahead and let that man know!

can't wait for the next add!

40Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thanks for the comments ladies...At this rate, I may have more for ya'll to read...Will add later on this week. Got a good portion already written.

41Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

woot woot! Very Happy

42Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:29 pm

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

Secrets - Page 2 406819

43Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets - Page 2 Dru1_c11

Dru phone rang loudly in the air disturbing him from his sound sleep. Chiya on the other hand is a heavy sleeper, so the only thing she did was unravel her arms from around him to snuggle under the cover more so. Dru turned towards the nightstand, fumbling over the lamp and extra items until he discovered his phone. Glancing at the number, he answered it. “Wassup ma?” he asked. “Good morning to you too. You coming to church with us?” she asked. “Church? What time is it?” he asked wiping his hand over his face to remove the sleep from his eyes. “A quarter to nine. Everyone would love to see you honey.” Elaine asked sweetly. He glanced over at Chiya who he knew wasn’t going to church since she isn’t a religious person. “Umm…yea ma. I’ll be there.” He said slowly getting out of the bed. “What about Chiya? You have to show your fiancé off.” She asked. “I know…I’mma see. I’mma catch you over there. I need to hurry up and get dressed.” He told her. “Alright baby. See you soon.”

Dru sat on the edge of the bed, looking over his shoulder to Chiya who still didn’t budge after nestling under the covers. “Chiya…Chi...” he said trying to stir her from her sleep. “Hmm…” her groggy voice showed she was still knocked out. “My mom invited us to go to church. You coming?” he asked. “You know I don’t go to church.” She shuffled under the covers turning her back towards him. Dru didn’t say anything as he got up from the bed into the bathroom to take a shower.

The towel wrapped around his lower half securely. Maneuvering around the room he grabbed his gray slacks and dark purple dress button down shirt along with a tie to press out. “Where you going?” she asked more alert than before. “Going to church with momma?” … “Really now?” her nonchalant tone still held a hint of shock. “So you go to church now?” Chiya asked raising herself up somewhat to see his explanation. “Church has always been a family thing bae. This is how I grew up.” He said. “Yea, but it’s funny how you come home and seem to slowly change before my eyes. Look at you. A complete momma’s boy.” She scuffed under her breath as her eyes sharply gleamed towards him. “What you talking about? We been down here for a day and you figure I changed?” he asked annoyed by her statement causing him to stop ironing abruptly. “All I’m saying is that I’m seeing another side of you. That’s all. For instance, I see how you was hard on me yesterday when we went to see your mom. This morning you ask me about going to church knowing that’s not what we normally do and here you are getting ready for church cuz your momma asked you too.” She nagged. “Chiya. I haven’t been home in years, so yes I’m going to spend a bit with the fam. You know that so quit acting like this wasn’t expected.” He grew upset. “Well, excuse me…Spend time with your family today. I’m not trying to stop uyou.” She got up and went straight to the bathroom before Dru could get a word in. He shook his head at her slight attitude but continued ironing.

Fully dressed, he dabbed his favorite cologne by Ralph and Lauren Polo. Checking himself out, he noticed the door opening in the background seeing Chiya sporting her hot pink lingerie. She stepped towards the closet where her clothing still laid in her suitcase. Regardless of how mad she seem to have upset him, her beauty spoke volumes. “You want me to pick you up later for dinner?” he asked knowing his mom don’t like breaking tradition. “It would be weird if I didn’t go to church, yet showed up for dinner. I’m going to pass. Just tell them I felt ill or something.” She said walking out with a red sweater dress that rose above her knee. “And what the hell you going to do all day?” he asked turning around to face her. “Explore your town baby. Now have fun with your family. I’ll be home by the time you make it back.” He realized she really didn’t care to be around his family. She didn’t even consider the fact that they will be a part of her family soon as well. “You think I dragged you down here for nothing? I want you to spend time with the family and that’s what you gonna do.” He grabbed up her items. “You can’t force me to go if I choose not to.” She fussed. “Aren’t we going to get married soon?” he questioned her. “Because my family have a lot to do with us as well.” He said. “Yes baby. You know I want to marry you.” She pleaded approaching him. “Look. I want you to spend time with your family today…” he cut her short. “It’s not just my family. That’s what you’re not getting through your damn head. You know what…Do whateva the fuck you want to do. I’m out.” He said grabbing up his keys, cell, and wallet leaving Chiya stunned at his reaction.

The church grounds were busy with various people making their entrance inside. Dru pulled up to his childhood church where many familiar and yet unfamiliar people attend. Stepping out of the car alone, he stood for a second watching individuals walk in. He began to pace his way towards the entrance still glancing around spotting Derrick getting out of his Acura MDX making his way towards the church entrance. Dru stood around for a second until Derrick reached in close proximity to talk. “Bro man… Come to repent?” he joked as Dru began to look around. “Man, you play too much. I’m here to be with ma, not to hear your corny jokes. Besides is she here yet?” he asked. “Yea, I pulled up to let her and the wifey out.” Derrick said taking a few steps up the brick pavement. “Yo, about yesterday man, I …” Derrick cut him short. “You know that’s how I do whenever you come home. No hard feelings.” … “Yea, but that’s not what I’m talking about.” Dru thought about the little girl once more. “Man, we’ll discuss that later. Church bout to start.” Derrick changed the subject quickly, breezing his way past the doors leaving Dru behind.

Dru settled next to Elaine, wearing her Sunday’s best as always. She look around before speaking to Dru. “Where is Shaya?” she pronounced his fiancé name wrong. “You mean Chiya ma? She wasn’t feeling too hot. I told her stay home.” He felt as though the ground was going to open up and swallow him in or lightening was going to strike for such a small lie. Elaine perked her lips up…”Umm Hmm…” was all she said. “What that supposed to mean?” Dru asked before an abrupt interruption from the pastor stopped his question from being answered.

Sorry so short. Another part will be added...Comments please...Love ya'll

44Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

I like that...
    I want to here Derrick's explanation for Dymond!!
    Annnd I want to know his wifey. Maybe she and Dru have history...hmmm

Now Chiya need to step up and be the fiance she is supposed to be...Don't like her attitude towards Dru's family!!

Add more pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!

45Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:13 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

oh tht lil trick is a trip! talkn bout she dont do church, he better check that quickly. His momma already knows the deal im sure she sees right through chiya. I thought she was cool till now. smh. Then she dont wnna spend time with mans family either? ole gold digggn self. so what does she do? worship Gucci and Fendi? please, she wudd not be in and out of my wallet and she doesnt have her religious beliefs in order.

i so loved that add!!!!!

46Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:06 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Planning to add tonight

47Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:23 pm

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

omg please add i want to know how he will react with finding out that he has a baby. and chiya is a bad choice

48Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:56 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets - Page 2 Dru1_c11

“You got it smelling good up in here ma.” Dru settled on the barstool in the kitchen watching her remove the turkey from the oven after heating it up. Church was over with and everyone settled at her house for a feast. Derrick entered the kitchen after washing up. “Need help ma?” he asked. “No…no. Ya’ll go watch a football game or something. Send Chloe in here so she could learn a lil something.” She insisted. Dru snickered receiving an eye from Derrick. “Where your girl at? She could be up in here cooking us some eggrolls for an appetizer.” Derrick cracked. “Derrick shut up. Do I need to separate the two of you?” she asked. “At least my girl can cook and I’m not looking like your boney ass.” Dru got up from the stool about to head in the living room. “See ma, that wasn’t me.” Derrick pointed towards Dru. “Get out of here ya’ll two with all that foolishness.” She couldn’t help but chuckle at their jokes on each other. “Grandma, grandma can I help. You said I could help you the last time.” Dymond ran past Dru and Derrick with Chloe following behind her. “Yea baby…” Elaine agreed. Dru stepped out of the kitchen into the living room where he plopped down to turn on the television.

“Yo man, let’s go chill up in the den.” Derrick walked up on Dru who already took a few steps toward den area where their father spent many nights with his friends shooting pool, sipping his favorite beer and watching football. It’s what you call his man cave. Dru followed behind Derrick into the room he only entered a couple of times in his lifetime. The first time is where his father let him taste his first beer after winning a football game, and the last was where he hid after his father’ s death during his repast. It held memories, both good and bad. “Nothing much changed.” Dru entered stepping towards the pool table. “Yea man. I come up in here whenever I need to get away from the world, you know.” Derrick grabbed the remote he had in its usual spot, flipping to the Saints and Tampa game that aired. “Have you ever noticed the many adult talks we had with dad up in here? Like I could remember the time he had ‘the talk’ with me after finding a pack of condoms in my dresser, which I actually got from him.” Derrick said as the both chuckled at the thought. “Yea man. Remember the time he found those magazines in my room. I thought he was bout to whoop my ass but we were up in here looking over it with him.” They laughed harder at the thought. “He taught us some lessons from those magazines though man…It was sex 101 on how to pick the ripe woman.” They snickered at the fond memories they shared with their father.

“What happened to us man? Seem like after dad died everything changed.” Dru asked watching Derrick grab two Heinekens he had stashed away. “Man, I don’t know. We all was going through things. It’s just a lot of bitterness and blame after dad’s death.” Derrick said handing Dru the beer. “Yea, I just had to leave man.” Dru thought back on why he left. “Naw man. You ran away like you always do. Shi…the same problem is in your face when you come back home. Besides, what made you come down here in the first place?” Derrick asked prying into Dru’s space now. “What kind of question is that man?” Dru asked taking a smidge of his beer. “It’s a question referring to why you waited all his time to come home? It almost been nine years and suddenly you make your appearance. You don’t even realize why I’ve been so disgusted with your ass after all these years, do you?” Derrick asked. “You left without seeing things through man. I ain’t knocking you for moving. It’s your manly duty to provide, but when it boils down to everything else, you didn’t come home on the holidays, you didn’t check up on mom enough, it was like you could care less that’s why I be pissed at you. It’s all about you and nobody else man. I bet you didn’t even know momma was sick, didn’t you?” Derrick continued eyeing Dru who looked away suddenly. Derrick gave a slight chuckle. “That’s what I thought.”

“You know Derrick, you can say all that but you ain’t no saint. The last time I came home you made sure to let me know I wasn’t welcomed back. The fuck I look like coming back home to deal with the same ol shit you wasn’t happy about. You tried to play the fatherly role and that wasn’t your place. I been over with all this stupid fighting. What’s your grudge?” Dru grew hot with anger before Dymond came running into the room grabbing a hold of Derrick’s hand. “Grandma wants you.” She tugged at his arms pulling him away from the conversation. “Let her know I’ll be there in a second.” He instructed Dymond. “Fine…” she huffed running out of the room. “Grandma, he said he coming when he feel like it.” She said aloud.

“Who is she, seriously?” Dru has wanted an answer to that question. “A girl that would change your life man…” Derrick left on that note leaving Dru even more confused. Leaving it at that, he stepped back down the hallway and into the living room. Derrick is in the kitchen grabbing plates up. Chloe is helping Elaine and Dymond is plastered on the floor, eyes fixated on an old television show, “What’s Happenin’.” Dru glanced around to make sure all was good before he settled on the sofa behind Dymond. “You like this show?” Dru began his investigation. “Yea. It’s funny…” she seem so focus on the show. “Is that your mom in there?” he asked referring to Chloe. “Who? Auntie Chloe. Nope.” She said. “So Derrick isn’t your dad?” he continued. “No. That’s my uncle.” She turned around looking at Dru. “Who are you?” she began to interrogate him. “Derrick’s brother.” Her expression changed after hearing that. “Umm…never seen you or heard of you before.” She said turning back around to watch television. “Smart ass mouth.” He thought. “Come on you guys.” Elaine called out from the dining area. They got up in a unison and headed into the dining room where the food is now laid out upon the table. Just as everyone settled at their seats, the doorbell rang.

“Who could this be?” Elaine got up a bit agitated. “Sit down ma, I’ll get it.” Dru offered. “No. I’m up now.” She disappeared around the curb. “Uncle Derrick.” Dymond wasted no time to speak. “Is he your brother?” She asked staring at Dru. “Umm hmm…” Derrick settled back in his chair with one arm placed behind Chloe’s chair. “I didn’t know I had another uncle…” Elaine entered back into the living room following behind a shapely figure. Immediately Dymond shot out of her chair and into the arms of the woman. Dru didn’t pay the young lady any mind until he heard Dymond say, “I missed you momma.” Eye contact was made. It was a though the past met the present. Never had he expect to see her again. Never did she expect to see him so soon. “I missed you too baby.” Samiya said losing her focus off of Dru and onto Samiya before greeting everyone else. Everyone greeted her except Dru, who still seemed to be stunned at her presence. “Elaine….Can I speak to you for a second?” Samiya asked. “Baby, I’m hungry and tired. Come have a seat so we can eat, and then we can talk. Okay?” Elaine starred at her wonderfully cooked meal before blessing it. Samiya settled two seats down next to Dymond, who sat next to Dru. “What a nice family reunion.” Derrick chuckled grabbing the freshly baked roll from the basket. Elaine cut her eyes viciously at Derrick, wishing his lips could have been cemented shut.

Sorry for the wait...I been typing and typing and typing...sorry its short, but I'm going to finish typing when I return from the TREY SONGZ CONCERT....WOO HOO...LOL love ya'll

49Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:29 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I gotta tell ya'll about my experience at the Trey Songz concert. It was AMAZING...He is so damn sexy in real life. His voice is amazing. He is just amazing. I love the fact that we were in a smaller place cuz we had close seats and the fact that I am so tall, it felt as though we made eye contact several times, thats how close it was. I'm so going to another concert ya'll...I'm going to have to make a story about him again. #obsessed.

50Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39 am

dezzy.baby1

dezzy.baby1

lol omg im soo upset that i missed his concert in Lafayette....ugh...i was upset that whole day!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next