Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Secrets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets

+6
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    her love is infinite ;)
    dezzy.baby1
    SexyT
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:45 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets - Page 4 Dru1_c11

Dru sat at the restaurant contemplating a lot on his mind. "Bae...Aren't you going to eat?" Chiya asked while taking a bite from her sushi roll. "Not that hungry." he sat back in his seat, pushing away his plate. "What's wrong? You're still mad at me?" she asked. "Naw." was his simple reply. "Well, is it your family?" she asked. "Just a lot I missed." he thought about all the memories he missed out from his entire family. Pulling out his cell, he glanced at it for a second before his attention was diverted to his fiance who began being nosy. "Somebody texting you?" she asked. "I was checking the time." he slipped his cell back in his pocket. "Well, I thought we was coming out here to have a good time. Not reminence on past events." she dropped her fork on her plate, staring at Dru. "Since we only have a few days left, how about we go visit your mom tonight and tomorrow you can show me all your favorite old spots."

"Really now? I don't think you can handle my old hang out spots." he perked up. "Why is that?" she asked. "Your prissy. You don't know about the steets I've walked." he continued on. "But I do like your idea. You finished eating?" he asked. "Yea." she tossed her napkin on the plate. "I'm going to go freshen up my makeup right quick." She excused herself from the table and walked towards the bathroom. Dru called his mom to see if it was okay for them to visit and she accepted his visit along with his apology again for over reacting. "Son, you can't fault anyone but yourself. I accept your apology but you have to live up to be the responsible young man your father and I trained you to be. I love you son." she said. "Love you too ma. I'll see you in a sec." he said as they departed.

Chiya finally came out, looking renewed with her touchup. After paying for their meal, off they went.

"Bae, since we was gonna go to the movies, how about we make it a movie night over at my moms." he suggested upon approaching their vehicle. "That's fine. Lets go to redbox." she added.

"Hey ma." Dru greeted his mother with a kiss on a cheek. "Come in." she stepped to the side allowing them to enter. "We had rented some movies to watch over here." he held up the dvds. "Okay. Ya'll make yourselves comfortable. I'll be right back." she said. Chiya settled on the sofa while Dru fumbled with the DVD. Elaine walked back out sitting in her arm chair while Dru finally got the DVD on. "What ya'll ate?" Elaine asked. "We went to a hibachi restaurant." Dru settled next to Chiya.

Throughout the movie, Dru found Chiya falling asleep. He shook his head knowing she can't sit still long because it makes her drowsy. Elaine glanced their way. "She sleep?" she asked. "Yea." he said slowly moving away from her as she dropped on the sofa without budging. "Did you talk to Sam?" she asked. "What you talking about?" he asked her. "You didn't come back over yesterday evening to apologize. You were trying to find out how you could get in touch with her." she tried her best to whisper. A smirk appeared on his face. "Momma, you know too much." he said. "Any luck?" she asked. "Naw. I called the hair salon but no response." he said. "I don't know all the details that went down between you and her but I do know you had hurt her real bad son. And whatever caused her to keep clear away from you to the point that she didn't want to tell you about Dymond is what really had me puzzled." she said. "So she didn't tell you what happened between me and her?" he asked feeling low suddenly. "No. And I don't need to know. All I know is that I raised two sons to show respect for women, especially ones they claim they love." ... "Ma, how do you know Dymond is mine?" he asked her while looking out of the corner of his eye to make sure Chiya was still sleep. "I know how my kids look, and when Dymond was born, I seen the same facial expression you made when you was born. I know my children and I know Dymond has our blood. Why do you not think Dymond is yours?" she asked. "You left before knowing so really my question to you is did you know she was pregnant?" she questioned yet another question.

He looked off into the television screen...

Dru slipped through the doors of his home in the wee hours of the morning. He glanced around the darkness seeing shadows cascading off the walls. Slipping off his squeaky shoes, he tip toed on the tile flooring, heading down the hall only to see a light shadowing from his brother's room. As the sound of talking became evident Dru quickly walked passed his room and into his room so as to not be interrogated by his mother and brother. Slipping out of his drenched clothing and into something more comfortable he grabbed his remote and laid across the bed. Before flicking his television on a knock appeared at his door. "Go to bed man." Dru copped an attitude before realizing who it was. Ignoring his wishes, the door flung open. "Man, why you..." he stopped, staring at the person entering his room.

He watched her close the door behind and approach him sitting on the edge of his bed. "What you doing here bae?" he asked flipping through the stations. "I was trying to call you earlier so we could talk." she said in a low tone. "Talk about what? It couldn't wait until tomorrow?" he asked. "No. Actually I've been trying to talk to you for this past month. Never expected to have to schedule time to talk to my boyfriend." she turned her head away from him. "Damn Sam. It’s been rough and you know that." he said. "I don't need for you to get upset with me. I've been going through a lot today. Okay." she said upset. Dru sat up in the bed, pulling her into his arms. "I'm sorry bae. I'm sorry. Tell me what's wrong." he whispered in her ear. "Do you love me?" she asked. He moved her hair from her face so that she could see his face. "Of course I love you. I'm sorry I've been acting like this. Just been caught up in other shit." he said. "What other things you been caught up in since you don't have time to spend it with me?" her anger began to spill out. "Do I smother you?" she asked sitting up to look at him. "No...you don't smother me but ..." he began to say. "But what? You found somebody else. I'm getting to fat for you? I'm not pretty enough for you? I have to many issues for you?" she began to blurt out. "Hold on. Where all of this coming from Sam?" he asked her. "Nothing, Don't worry about it." she began to confuse him. "Is this why you came over? You think I'm not in love with you no more?" he questioned her. "It's more to it than that. After graduation, do you view me as a wife, and raise a family together? Do you see that in me?" she questioned. "Yea, but we discussed the fact that we was gonna worry bout all that after we finish college." he said. "Well, things come up where we have to fit a certain situation. And the situation I find myself in today is that we are going to be parents. I’m pregnant." she finally relieved herself from the agonizing secret.

The words burned in his ears warming his entire body. "You're pregnant? You can't be pregnant. We've been safe." he said getting a bit upset. "I don't know why you tripping out because you know damn well certain things can't be prevented. We tried being safe and we failed. But baby don't you think it’s a sign that we truly are meant to be together? I mean this shouldn't be viewed as something negative." she tried convincing him. "Are you serious? Samiya, we ain't ready to raise no family. I try supporting you the best way I can, but a kid Sam?" he couldn't convince himself that he screwed up. "I can't believe you're acting like this." she stood up. He watched her glowing body stand before him. She was so beautiful that moment. Although enrage, he couldn't help admire her beauty. He loved her but the idea of having a family at the moment was too risky.

"Dru..." his mom called out breaking his thought. "I'm sorry ma. What you asked?" he asked. "Nothing," she sat back continuing on with the movie. Chiya spooked him as she snuggled up next to him. "How long was I sleep bae?" she asked as he sat back to let her lean on him. "We’re almost at the end of the movie now."

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

77Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:10 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Will try to add this weekend

Upz

78Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets - Page 4 Samiya10

The Long Island Ice tea began to intoxicate Samiya's body to where she had to sit back down because of a sudden heat wave that drove through her body. Continuing to sip on her drink, she watched individuals walk by with their meet and greet sessions as the playa's tried playing their cards right. Samiya chuckled at the thought but didn't notice a young man staring over her, watching her sip on her favorite drink. Her long lashes fluttered up towards him startling her. "Mya." he pinned her nickname. Her eyes squinted trying to recollect the familiar face. "Shaeffer?" her eyes beamed in his eyes finding memories of her long lost friend. "Oh my god, what are you doing here?" she got up to hug him. With their warm embrace, his smoldering scent heated her insides. "It's been a long time. Are you back home?" she asked. "Naw...not yet. I'm just here for my cousin party he throwing upstairs." he gestured for her to sit back in the booth. "So why you down here?" she asked out of curiosity. "I guess to come find you." he smirked as he settled in the seat across from her in the booth. "So what's been good with you girl? You still with ol boy?" he asked. "Who? Dru? Uh no..." her sarcasm spat out. "Ended that a long time ago." she continued while finishing off her drink. "So does that mean you're finally single?" he asked while she took note of his sudden demeanor. "Actually, I am in a new found relationship." she smiled at the thought of finding someone that seem to have the same disposition of wanting a relationship as well.

Taking notice of her smile, "And yet you're here alone." he snapped her back into reality. "Technically I'm not. I'm here with my friends to celebrate Rachel's birthday." she smirked seeing his facial expression. "Rachel is here? It's her birthday? Sound like ya'll need to step into VIP where the real party poppin' off at." he said. "And yet, you’re down here..." she looked a bit confused. He chuckled when suddenly his cell went off. He began checking his text while Samiya glanced around. "Well, I will get my girls and we will meet you upstairs." she smiled at him while she slid up from the booth towards the dance floor where she felt someone grab hold of her wrist. She jerked it back turning around to see Shaeffer. He slowly took her hand this time and began pulling her to the opposite direction of the dance floor. "What you doing?" she asked. "Come here. I wanna talk." he continued walking with her hand in his towards the hallway where smothered noises of music surfaced through the walls. Her back pressed lightly against the vibrating fabricated walls. He stood in front, towering over her while his hands surrounded the rails hovering off the walls. "I don't think you realize how much you mean to me Mya. I've always wanted to thank you for believing in me when I had nobody. So thanks." he whispered in her ear. "You don't have to thank me Shaeffer." her words were eaten up by soft kisses that pecked her lips. "I do." he yet pecked her lips again until she invited his tongue to explore hers. Their tongues fought each other that brought upon a desire to embrace more. "I can't do this Shaf..." her words were smothered again. She fought against her old habit of filling a void, yet her resistance was weighing thin. Wade meant a lot to her. He cared for her and her daughter. Many just wanted to hit and dis but not him. He knew a lot about her past experiences with a set amount of people but he knew she needed the real thing...Love. "Shaeffer, I can't." she rejected his warm embrace, his arousing scent that lured off him, his warm sweet kisses that left a puddle.

Stepping aside, she walked back into the crowded entrance to find her girls back at the booth she originally sat at. "Where you went?" Des asked. Samiya squeezed in between the seat next to Jas. "To the restroom to freshen up." she lied. Rachel took a close look at her. "Well why your lips smudged?" she pointed out. Samiya rolled her eyes forgetting each time how observant Rachel was. "I wasn't doing nothing bad." she smirked. "I saw Shaeffer." she looked off from the girls. "Shaeffer? Who went to school with us?" Jas asked. "Yea. Him." before she could complete her statement Rachel butted in. "You was lip locked with him? Oh my god Sam...You got a man!" she said and they started laughing. "Shut up Rache. It just so happen we were talking and he wanted us to join him in the VIP room." Samiya said. "Well let’s go. The night is still young." Rachel shot up from her seat.

"Wait Rachel, I don't know if he was serious." Samiya quickly caught up with her. "Well, there is only one way to find out, and that’s just show up there." her bold friend stormed towards the hallway that Shaeffer and Samiya just shared more than just words. Stepping onto the gold clad elevator their reflections cascaded off the ceiling. "How's my lips." Des asked looking at her reflection. "How about we freshen up before stepping in?" Rachel suggested as the elevator door opened to a sight never imagined. The life of luxury eluded the top floor. Mouths began to drop watching several artists towering their presence. "You mean to tell me Shae is up here?" Rachel asked when suddenly a voice appeared from behind them. "Decided to join us? Welcome ladies. Ya'll could step through the door. I'll let my boy know to let ya'll in." Shaeffer walked passed them towards his bouncer to let them know they were allowed to enter. The girls continued looking wide-eyed as more celebs engulfed their vision. Quickly following behind Shaeffer, he turned around a bit startled to find them behind him. "Let them in. They good." he simply said. The buff dark skinned male grazed over the assorted mix. He placed a smirk across his lips then stepped to the side for entrance. The lights flickered ecstatically over the crowded night view. Waitresses walked around the room passing around mixtures for anyone’s pleasure. “Damn man, where to begin?” Jas asked grabbing a drink up from one of the waitresses. As another waitress followed behind her, the rest also grabbed one up. “I know where…” Rachel chucked down her drink that sent shivers down her spine. She took hold of Des hand to hit up the dance floor where Jas followed behind.

Samiya began following behind them until a pair of hands settled upon her shoulders. “I want to apologize for earlier. I couldn’t help myself seeing how good you look in those tight ass pants you call jeans.” Shaeffer said aloud for her to hear over the raging music. “You call that an apology?” her eyes cut towards him. “I mean… It was an apology and compliment.” He smirked at her causing her to slightly chuckle. “You good. I have no regrets on it.” She teased breaking free from his grasp. “Well, since we good, how about a dance?“

Rachel

Birthday girl was more drunk than alkies’ on a corner. Men swarmed her body as she free flowed like an endless waterfall. From one dance to the next, people she dreamt of are now being taken by her beauty. She held a frame of a goddess as her hair flowed down her back. No one could tell her anything tonight. Hands treated themselves to a handful of mocha thighs while her curvaceous hips grinded against the unknown being. Bending over to intensify their lustful desires, a direct hit marked her spot. His hand massaged his way down her spinal cord gripping the nape of her neck to rise once again. “Damn.” He grunted in her ear feeling his erection yearning for her goods. Rachel didn’t stop working her hips. She enjoyed teasing her unknown dance partner. She decided to twirl his way catching a glimpse of the well-known individual before her. Basketball has always been her favorite sport and being against one of the league’s most popular had her almost climax right before him. Biting down on her bottom lip, she slowly began to loosen her grasp from around him. “Where you think you going?” his hands trapped her body from going anywhere. “I guess no where.” She smirked. “You know who I am?” he asked while whining his hips against her frame. “Mr. Arrogant.” She teased. He chuckled at her remark. “It’s like that?” he asked loosening his once firm grasp around her. “You tell me Mr. Wall.” She insisted. “How about I buy you a drink.” He licked his soft lips. Rachel simply nodded her head trying to keep her cool when really on the inside she was beyond excited.

79Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:06 am

SexyT

SexyT

OMG he at the party?? So what's in New York if he where I'm at? Lol...that was good, too good. I'm wondering what's going to happen between Sam and Wade though. She cosying up to Shae and let's not forget Dru who is suddenly back even though he with his fiancee. He won't let go the fact that he got a daughter now! I'm super excited now!! Just like in your story! If only fantasies came true!! Lol. Addddddddd soooooon!

80Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 pm

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

AYEE OK DNT KNO WERE TO START BUT I HOPE
    SHAEFFER IS FINE CUZ WADE IS NOT CUTE LOL

RACHE GETTING DOWN I THINK SHE GO GET SOME BIRTHDAY SEX
    CUZ SHE FEELIN HER SELF LOL

OTHER THEN THT BEEN A LONG TIME KEEP IT COMING
    ADD ASAP

81Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Adding tonigh. Thanks for the love.

82Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

I wonder how Chiya is gonna act when she finds out about dy. better than that how and when is he gonna tell her? I think Sam nd her I gonna be at drus moms house nd Chiya is gonna start poppin off at the mouth nd Sam is homna have to put her in her place nd dy being his daughter is gonna "slip out"

Sam better slow her role! Shae and wade? Hmmm. I want to kno more about this shaeffer character. I still don't like Dru. And Rachel is a wild flower! Shes going too hard on the dance floor.

Ready for tht add!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

83Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:15 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets - Page 4 Samiya10

The sun rays embraced the curtains, kissing across Samiya's face slowly tearing into her sleep. Groaning from a slight headache she braced the covers over her head. The cool room relaxed her body once again. A door crept open disturbing her sleep. Her head slowly rose seeing a figure glide across the room as to not disturb her. Her groan caught the figure attention. "Samiya. You up?" the voice fully woke her up. "Shaeffer!? What are you doing?" she paused noticing she wasn't at home. "Where am I? What happened?" she questioned confused. He chuckled at her concerned expression. "Relax baby girl." he settled on the edge of the bed hold a mug with the scent of freshly brewed coffee luring out of the cup. "Nothing happened. Drink this. You had a rough night last night." he said. She sat up more removing the cup from his hand. She took a small sip and almost spat it out. "Shit! What the hell is this?" She questioned looking with utmost disgust. " Coffee. Drink it." he stood up approaching his bag to find something out of it.

She eyed her old friend. It has been a little while and yet it seem as though he changed so much physically. His scrawny body that barely was able to support his clothing now hugs him in ways the imagination could run wild. His skin coated a delicious caramel color that left the mouth watering. Tattoos settled upon him relaying a story of his life pieces at a time. "Samiya." he disturbed her wandering mind. "Yea?" she asked. "Hungry?" he questioned staring at her through the mirror as he placed his chain around his neck. "I'm good." she sat the mug down on the night stand. Swinging her legs from the bed, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "You can use the bathroom. You looking a bit rough." he teased grabbing his shoes to slip them on.

The bathroom beamed brightly. Her bare feet tap down on the cold floor quickly making her way to the toilet. Disposing the toxic liquids from the night before she flushed away the waste then settled in front of the mirror washing her hands. "Damn. I do look like shit." she splashed water in her face. Grabbing the clean towel from the rack she wiped her face dry. The miniature mouthwash was practically swallowed down. she rinsed the old alcohol stench from her breath letting Listerine become the new mouth candy. Her hands ran through her mane releasing tangles that wrapped around each other. A little refreshed, she walked back out seeing an entree of food that was sent to the room.

"What's all of this? " she questioned his intentions. "What it look like? You want to eat?" he asked. "Uh...I really should be going? I have to pick Dymond up and I have somewhere to be." she rambled her hands through the bed trying to find her phone. "What your looking for?" he asked ignoring her previous statement. "My phone. You seen it?" she asked. "Well lets see. Mr. Wade text early this morning about the plans ya'll had for today. He thought 1 would be better since he had to pass by his office this morning." her eyes darted at him. "The fuck you looking at my phone for." she charged at him iin search for it. "Damn ma, your phone wouldn't stop blowing up so I had to check it out." he grabbed a plate to sample some of the freshly cooked breakfast. "Give me my phone back. I'm not playing Shaeffer." she held her hand on her hip as her body nearly pressed against him. "Eat first, then you can have your phone back." he smirked slapping waffles on his plate. "Shaeffer you still play too much." she complained snatching the plate of waffles out of his hand. The trays were filled with other delicacies. Finishing gathering food on her plate she settled at the table. "Come over to the bed so we can watch tv." Shaeffer insisted. "I'm good." she rolled her eyes at him and continued eating her food. Shaeffer cut on the television to a music station then settled at the table with Samiya.

"Why you acting all mean?" he asked. "Why you violating my privacy?" she asked. "Probably because you was asking me to answer it with all your moaning and groaning and snoring you was doing." he smirked piling a fork full of waffles in his mouth. "Why you with all that lying." she asked. "As long as you've known me, have I ever lied to you?" he questioned but didnt recieve a response. "That's what I thought. Why you acting all hard and shit girl. Get a grip. I could see if i was viewing all your text messages, but I was doing what you had asked me." he pulled the phone from his pocket and flung it towards her. "Take yo shit. Ain't got nothing good in there anyway." he smirked yet again sending smiles down Samiya's back. "Thought you didn't go through my phone." she said. "I'm talking bout games." he caused her to laugh...

"Man I miss that crazy ass laugh. Mya can we chill tomorrow evening. It will be my last night down here." he pouted with his puppy dog eyes. "I don't know Shae." she said. "And why not? Give me one good reason." he wanted an answer. "I won't have a babysitter." she replied. "No need. We could hit up a movie or something, like check out that movie with that crazy ass squirrel, uh what's it called?" he snapped his fingers hoping to recall it to his memory. "Ice Age? She would love to see that but I don't know Shaeffer." he could tell something else was bothering her. "You don't want me to meet her?" he hit it dead on the spot. "I'm not comfortable for her to be around men unless I know them well." she confessed. "But you know me. I mean its been a while but I ain't no different." he pushed his plate foward finished with his meal. "I've just always been like this okay." she replied. "Look. As old friends, I just want us to get together, no more no less." he sat back in his seat staring at her picking at her food. "Okay. You're right. Having a child just cause you to be so protective." she looked back at her plate trying to avoid eye contact. "I know." he simply said getting up from his seat to put it on the cart.

"Where you need me to drop you off at?" he grabbed a hold of his keys. "My car is at my friend house. You can drop me off there." she wiped her mouth with a napkin before tossing it on her plate.

Pulling into Desi driveway she noticed only her car was left in the driveway. She turned to Shaeffer. "Thanks." was all she simply stated. "So we on for tomorrow right?" he questioned. "Yea...yea...what time you want to meet?" she asked. "Meet? I plan to pick you up." he said.
    "You don't know where I stay and besides ot would be way easier if I meet you in town." she stated. "Aight then. Well just hit me up. My cell is in your phone." he watched her open the door, leaving him alone in his car as she settled in hers and cranked up. He sped off with thoughts of his old friend on his mind.

84Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Okay so shaeffer seems cool but Sams walls are still up. I wonder does shae have a kid too? I wonder if sam gonna tell wade where she was bc I kno he's gonna ask. Great add, wonder what happened to the others nd How they got back home?

Upps!

85Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 pm

SexyT

SexyT

That add was great!! I love it...
    I wonder what she gon do now. It looks like now there are 3 men in her life...2 from her past and her current one.
    Add more asap!!

86Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:01 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Woo hoo adding tonight finally. Much love my chicas

87Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:24 pm

SexyT

SexyT

oh yayyyy
    I canNOT wait for the new add! Need to know what's popping with everyone!!

88Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:38 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Rachel

The sound of the phone echoed loudly in the room. Fumbling over her night stand knocking things over, Rachel finally answered as sleep smothered her throat. "Hello." "Miss Perkins. This is Mrs. Deveraux. I was calling wondering why haven't you reported to class or called in." The principal perked Rachel up. I'm sorry Mrs. Deveraux. I'm not feeling well. I must have overslept." Rachel looked over her bed seeing nothing but fresh white sheets. "This could have easily been reported Miss Perkins. Don't let it happen again. Hope you feel better." Her smart remark began irritating Rachel. "Ok." Rachel said. "Oh and Miss Perkins..." "Yes?" "Happy late birthday." A guilty concious began invading her space. "Thanks." Rachel shyly said. After her conversation with her boss, she immediately hopped up covering her naked body with the once fresh sheets that now been soiled of love making.

Each room had been thoroughly inspected for John. Disappointment showering her face, she decide to escape in the bathroom for a nice hot bath to soothe her achy muscles. While the water ran to fill the base of the tub, she waltz back in the bedroom fiddling with her phone seeing several messages.Texting some worried folks back, she found herself back in the bathroom turning off the water. A once immediate text response soon turned to a phone call from Jas. "Damn I didn't know I had you like that." Rachel teased Jas who kissed her teeth through the phone. "Hush. Me and Desi was worried about you and Sam. "Now you knew damn well yesterday was my night for the full works. I never hold out on that day. But Sam? She better have been with her man." Rachel teased. "Girl please. She gonna deny all that went down on the alcohol. All I remember was seeing her and Shae smiling all in each others face. I never seen her make a connection like that with whatshisface." Jas argued. "Be honest. You never liked him in the first place." "Ha. Be fareal. You honestly think her and the wanna be Denzel nigga gonna last?" Jas asked. "I mean. They say those started off with friendships suppose to last a lifetime. They were friends for a minute so no telling where they gonna end up at." "Rache. You don't get a funny feeling about this nigga. He just seem like a control freak. Now I'm just saying." Jas stated.

The doorbell interrupted Rachel's conversation. "Don't people know I'm busy." Rachel fussed. "You not at work?" Jas asked. "Would I honestly be on the phone with you?" her doorbell rung yet again. "Anyway...want to do lunch?" Jas asked. "Sounds good hun. Around one at our usual spot?" She asked. "Yea. See you then." they hung up. Rachel ignored the doorbell which stopped after the second ring. Enjoying the relaxing vibe, her doorbell rung yet again. This time multiple times in a row. Cursing under her breath she wrapped herself in a big towel. "I'm coming." she yelled allowed as beads of water dripped upon the wood flooring. Peeping at peeping Tom next door, she flung it open not only to see him but several bouquets of roses arranged in different colors. "Omg." He grew excited bursting through the door eluding his feminine qualities in her home.

"Ramone, not today hun." He glanced her way. "Yea I see... Is he here? Did he come back?" he questioned while Rachel brought in her floral arrangements. " What are you talking about?" She asked confused. "John. Duh. I heard your loud ass trying to find your key. I peeped my head out and bout had a stroke to see his fine ass grace my presence. He obviously didn't get the real deal since he still not knocked out in here." Ramone said settling on her sofa. "Ramone. I have no time for this. I have somewhere to be so I'm going to have to ask for you to leave." Rachel stood at the door hand on her hip. " Well damn. Don't have to be so mean missy." He stood up. "And Rachel. You should seriously let my friend do your hair. He is Uh-friqqin amazing. Get with it boo." he scanned her before taking his leave. Rachel shook her head closing the door behind and settled her eyes on the gorgeous arrangements. Trying to see if a note hid inside, she was surprise to not find nothing but green stems. Flattered at the beautiful flowers, she placed them in a vase of water and then walked back to her room to get ready for today.

Sorry for short add and typos. More to come shortly. I had got tired of typing yesterday lol.

89Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:16 am

SexyT

SexyT

Aww!! That was sweet...
    He up and left though so I'm sad! lol

BUT if he sent the roses I'm happy!
    NOW Ramone is sooo effin' funny! I burst out laughing reading that last bit! I just love his character!!!

Add more soon gurl!!!

90Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:43 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Adding asap

91Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:07 am

SexyT

SexyT

REALLY???
    YOHOOOOOOOOOO...
    Can't wait for the new add...

I need to add to mine...I just been sooooo busy lately!! Will try though

92Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:45 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Dru

"So she's not coming in today?" Dru asked annoyed glancing around to make sure Chiya wasn't around. "Sorry. Would you like for me to take a message. She will return tomorrow." the lady asked nicely. "Naw. That's okay. Thanks anyway." he hung up, flinging his phone across the bed. "Who was you trying to call?" Chiya walked in the room heading to the bathroom to make her face up. "Checking on my mom. She wasn't home." he lied, placing the rest of his clothing on. "I sense a liar, but it's all good." she said aloud. "How the hell women know?" he thought to himself. Dru casually stepped in the bathroom, wrapping his big hands around her small waistline, pulling her closer to him. "Umm, you smell so good." he took in her scent. Lowering to her 5'3 frame, his lips suckled on the nape of her neck. "Yea, your just saying that because you don't want me to figure out who you really was talking to." she rolled her eyes at him, focusing closer in on the mirror.

Stepping back, he glanced at her. "I already told you. Now if you want to start something that isn't nothing just to get some good sex then we can do that." he shrugged his shoulders for emphasis. "Since this is our last day, I want to go out like we said we was going to do yesterday." she said. "We're leaving tomorrow?" he asked puzzled. "Yea, hun...O I forgot to tell you, Koleman called saying we have a major client looking to meet with us at the end of the week." she smiled, turning around to glance at his un-thrilled expression. "We was suppose to leave at the end of the week. I barely spent time with the family. And what the hell you mean Koleman called yesterday. I have a damn phone, why he didn't call me." he look upset. "You wouldn't answer baby. Besides, once we get this big contract in you can have time to visit them all you want." she approached him, wrapping her arms around him, settling soft pecks upon his neck.

"Honey, I thought you would be happy. We are about to climb the ladder to major money. Why are you upset?" she asked. He pulled away from her. "You don't get it Chiya. I brought you down here to meet my family. You barely did that. We planning to get married soon and I don't know if my mom going to even make it or not." he bellowed. "Calm down baby. Look, I know how important it is for you wanting me to meet your family. How about we host a dinner at a restaurant this evening." she asked. "You don't get it. You just don't get it." "Baby what am I suppose to get. You know how I am. You know the type of person I am so why act so brand new." she said. "Because this is my family. You could at least have the decency to act like you want to meet them. You told me in the car ride you and ma would be the best of friends. Remember that? How is that when she won't remember your face because you only been around her twice?" he stepped out of the bathroom, back into the bedroom grabbing his shoes. "I don't know what has gotten into you Dru, but if you don't want the project then fine. What's the sense of having this company if we not going no where in it. I mean seriously." she wrapped her arms together. He didn't say anything as he slipped his shoes on. "Look baby. I'm just trying to build you up. Build us up. I thought we were partners in this. If we are going to live comfortably sometimes we need to do without for a little while." she slowly approached him. He shook his head. "Well, hear me out because you know I hate when you get like this. How about I go up there tomorrow to finalize everything and then I come fly right back down. We can stay at your mom place and everything." she tried swaying him. No words exchanged as he stood up glaring at her. He nod his head, grabbing hold of his keys and headed to the door. "Where you going?" she asked. "Meet you in the car." he walked out.

His silence annoyed her. "Dru. Quit acting like an ass." she griped. "I'm not doing anything." he swerved the car in the parking lot of the mall. "Yes you are. You can't tell me that's not a good idea. It's killing two birds with one stone." she convinced him. "Well, you do that." he said. "I am. Obviously I see you really not into this company I help you build." she pouted. "Well, my philosphy is family come first. I already stayed away from them too long." he said. "That's why I said I would go so that you can stay here. I'm just going to finalize it all and I will be back." she said.

The heavy sigh of defeat rose from his chest. Looking at the ivory coated woman sitting before him, he nod his head giving her the okay. "Good. Now that that is settled, I'm ready to shop." she opened the door, getting out.

The malls were layered with an assortment of individuals, taking all that they couldn't even afford. Chiya clung to Dru's arms, glaring at any woman who eyed him feeling a satisfaction from the so called haters. Unfortunately Dru had a careless attitude. He just went with the flow while his mind was preoccupied on a million of things. One thought concerned Sam. Seeing her after all this time trickled something inside of him he thought long passed away. "You're going to help me pick out some lingerie?" Chiya interrupted his thoughts bringing him back into reality. He nodded, following her into the store. Its normal for men to feel a bit out of place stepping into a bunch of pink assortment, well, until they stumble across a poster of Vickie's angel dishing out her goods to the world. Dru settled upon the poster before glancing at the lace material neatly plastered across the table. "May I help you sir?" a young lady approached him wearing an all black uniform complimenting her curvaceous body. "He's with me." Chiya stepped in grabbing a hold of his hand. "Do you have this in a size small?" she asked with sarcasm glaring in her eyes. "Sorry we keep a low stock in small since many people here have curves. I can see what I can find for you. Okay." the girl walked off with a smile on her face displaying just as much sarcasm back to Chiya who began turning the pretty shade of pink.

Dru laughed at the thought. "Baby, I know you not mad." he asked. "I have the right to report her ass." she mumbled aloud. "For what? Being honest with you, or playing the game you was playing?" he asked. "So you taking sides with her. Okay." she stormed off tossing the panties to the side that she held and walked out of the store. Dru rolled his eyes at her behavior deciding to follow behind her. "Chiya wait." he said watching her slowly disappear in the crowd.

Samiya

"Ya'll said ya'll are where?" Samiya sat in a bit of traffic after picking up Dymond from school. Samiya picked her up being that Dymond got sick. "We're at the mall. We are here after we ate. Are you coming?" Jas asked through the noisy crowd. "No, Dye is sick. Looks like I'm in for the evening." she held disappointment across her face after thinking about how she plan to tell Wade. "Dang. You need me to bring anything?" Jas asked. "No girl, I'm good. Ya'll have fun okay." "Aww, well, I'm going to check on ya'll later." Jas replied before they hung up.

Before they could make it to the house, Dymond kissed the pavement with her vomit, leaving a stain for the rain to wash away. "Come on baby." Samiya felt bad for her little girl seeing she is in a lot of pain. Walking into the apartment she became startled seeing Luke propped up on the sofa skimming through the television. "Wassup sis." he said nonchalant as though nothing was wrong. ""Don't wassup me, what are doing here...Dye, go straight in the bathroom, momma is coming." Samiya reprimanded. "What's wrong with my lil niece?" Luke asked diverting the conversation. Samiya sighed heavily, dropping her purse on the floor while closing the door. "Stomach virus." she replied. "Shi...Man that stuff is deathly. Well let me roll out." he said. "No, how about you explain how your ass got in my house like some lunatic." she demanded an explanation. "Lunatic? Really? I expected you to be home, but you never showed up so I invited my happy ass in. You see yo joint still in one peice. I know better." he settled back down on the sofa inviting himself to stay longer. "So I can assume yo girl not letting you come back anytime soon." Samiya said before hearing Dymond spill her guts out yet again. Releasing a heavy sigh, she cut her eyes at Luke. "I will be right back." "You need me to get anything? I can run to Walgreens or something." he yelled out after seeing her rush off to the bathroom. "Lysol." she shouted.

Finally catching her breath, Samiya stretched out across the sofa after finally being able to get Dymond settled. It's been an hour and Luke still haven't returned to the scene. Feeling around for her cell phone, she realized she left it in her car. Getting up, she grabbed her keys, locking the door behind while running down to her car. Police cars flew past the complex, releasing the sound of their loud sirens in the air. Something major must have happened being that an ambulance followed behind. Grabbing her phone from her car, she quickly scurried back to her apartment. Checking on a few missed calls, she returned Wade's call to let him know plans are going to have to be rescheduled tonight. "Hey baby." he answered with a smile upon his face. "You had a good time last night?" he continued. "Yea. We all enjoyed ourselves." she replied. "Well, you will have a grand time tonight. I got the evening all set..." she cut him short. "Tonight? Well..." she started. "What's wrong with tonight. We made plans remember?" his tone sound a bit upset. "I know. I know. Dymond is sick. She has the stomach virus and been throwing up since I got her checked out of school." she told him. "Aww baby girl sick? I can't have that. I'm going to bring something that will make her feel better." Wade said. "You don't have to. Luke went to the store to get some things. I don't want you to get sick either." she said hearing a sudden knock against her door. "That's probably him now. Look let me call you back hun." she said getting up to answer the door. "Alright. Be sure to call me back though." he said. "I will. Bye." she left it at that and hung up. The knock grew a bit louder. "Who is it?" I asked making it to the door. "Jas." she said aloud.

Opening the door, her whole crew stood there and began invading her space. "How's my baby?" Des asked. "Sick. Can't you smell my house. I'm burning about 10 candles to get that scent out of here." Samiya closed the door behind them as they all made themselves comfortable. "So what is this, a meeting?" she asked looking at her girls. "You can say that. Where did you go last night?" Desi asked arms crossed over her well-endowed chest. "Damn, seriously. I got a sick child and you come over to my place about that. None of ya'll damn business." Samiya tried to ween out of the conversation. "Oh hell no. You have a man remember. Only I was to be the missing person this morning." Rachel pointed to herself with emphasis. "Conceited ass." Samiya smirked. "Well, somebody have to love me, so why not love myself." she cracked back bringing laughter in the room. "Anyway, since you won't tell us what went down, do you know what's going on around the corner. Traffic was heavy trying to make it to your place. Police cars and an ambulance blocked off Walgreens." Desi asked, grabbing the remote control from the coffee table and began flipping through the channels.

Samiya's heart began to flutter thinking about Luke's whereabouts. Immediately stepping in her room to grab her cell, she called Luke's number that only led to voicemail. "Damn Luke..." she cursed under her breath.

93Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Read this but didn't have time to answer...

I know its Luke who is hurt...just hope he ain't dead!!
    Dru and his wifey to be are about to seperate in my opinion...is she having an affair? He will probably stray to his baby mama!! lol

And me? hmmm...what am I up to? lol

Add more girl!!

Loving it!!

BTW I got a new story...gonna need a banner though...u up for it?

94Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:49 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Got my inspiration back. Adding soon. Sorry for the long delay. More will also come.

95Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:02 am

SexyT

SexyT

I'm so waiting for this to drop!!!

96Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

we're both waiting!

97Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:40 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Samiya

Silence filled the room but thought that invaded their minds made it seem noisy. It’s been a couple of hours and still no word on Luke. After checking down at Walgreens and calling several different hospitals there was no luck on finding out Luke’s whereabouts. A sudden knock at the door startled the group. Samiya immediately got up to answer it seeing Luke holding bags from Wal-Mart. Words were at a lost for a moment. Everyone looked at each other then back at Luke and Samiya who never moved an inch. “Where the hell were you?” Samiya asked trying not to blow up in front of Dymond. “The hell. Can I come in?” he asked walking past her to find all eyes on him. “What‘s going on? Did I step into a private convo?” he asked confused not understanding the severity of the situation. “You mean to tell me all this time you was in Wal-Mart?  I sent you to Walgreens which is around the corner to pick up a few items.” Samiya had a hard time trying to control her tongue. “Dymond, go to your room.” Samiya demanded. “But ma…” she began to say but seen the way Samiya cut her eyes at her. “Well, I guess we better head on out.” Rachel cued the girls. “Yea, we will holla at ya‘ll later.” Jas continued while they all got up and walked out.

After the door shut, tears began welling up in Samiya’s eyes. “What the hel is going on Sam? I decided to go buy some fuckin‘ groceries to help you out man. I seen your cabinets empty so I went to stack’em up.” he said dropping the bags on the floor. “My problem is that I‘m tired of worrying about you on them streets Luke. Someone got killed at Walgreens where I thought you was. You don‘t answer your phone, you don‘t call me back, so I have a right to be worried about yo ass. I‘m tired tho. I‘m tired of worrying and its like you don‘t get it.” memories of their history began flooding her mind. “I‘m sorry. Okay. I mean I thought I was doing something nice.” he said. She wiped away a few fallen tears from her cheek.   “Quit apologizing.” she said walking towards the sofa. “I should have called you. You‘re right on that. But you don’t have to worry. I have everything taken care of sis. I just need you to trust me.” he sat down next to her, pulling her towards him for  a hug. “Luke, do you realize how hard that is. I promised ma I would take care of you. How can I take care of you if you still gonna fuck around in the streets?” she punched his chest lightly. “I‘m ok though. You should be happy.” he said as she sat up. “I am. I‘m so happy I can beat yo ass right now.” he chuckled at her. “Man you crazy.” he said getting up to gather the bags up.

“Sam, I‘m a grown ass man now though. You ain‘t gotta be worried about me. I handle mines.” he placed all the things on the counter. “Yea, by going from house to house to sleep. Nigga please.” she said getting up and approaching the kitchen. “Besides, how can you afford all of this anyway?” she questioned him. “You already know the answer so quit tripping. I got you.” he glanced over his shoulder at her. “That‘s the problem. I don‘t want your dirty money. Enough for somebody to track you down here.” she said. “Really. Really Sam? I never put you in harms way. Niggas don‘t even know I have a sister, so instead of you popping off at the mouth bout my lifestyle, how about you be appreciative I‘m trying to help you.” his tone was upset she was down his back. “What am I suppose to be appreciative of? The fact that you‘re not dead yet?” he turned around and approached her close. “Fuck it Sam.” he brushed hard past her and towards the door.  “Where you going Luke?” she asked but he ignored her right out the door. She ran towards the door, but he slammed it shut behind. Opening the door, she screamed his name but he already made his way towards the elevator. Closing the door behind her, Dymond stood there with confusion across her face. “Where unc going?” Dymond asked. “He will be back.” Samiya swiftly wiped her face and walked towards Dymond. “Want to watch a movie with me?” she asked Dymond. “Yea, let‘s watch it in your room.” Dymond suggested.

Jas

Loveee and affection…Jas sang aloud as she soaked in her tub, taking in the fresh aroma of her lit candles. The hot water settled with her body temperature as she soothed her muscles from inappropriate thoughts that invaded her mind. Men ran in and out of her life until she said it was enough. No more games. She keeps a small window open now for selfish reasons, other than that her search is still open for that right guy. Trying to find a different breed of men other than troubled ones, she couldn’t settle. Finishing the tune aloud, her doorbell sang throughout her home, startling her. She wasn’t expecting company. Getting out of the tub, she dried her body off then heard the doorbell sang yet again. “Coming.” she yelled, grabbing the robe to cover her nakedness. Approaching the door, loud knocks hovered the room like a thick cloud over a pond. Looking through the peep hole, she saw a tall male hovered near the door. Opening it, “What the hell you‘re doing here?” she questioned him with a blank stare of her past. He didn’t bother to respond, just cradled his lips with hers. The soft sweet pecks kept her from talking but allowed sweet moans to escape. Breaking lose to stared him in his eyes,  the door slammed shut as she pushed him against it and kissed him with more fire and passion. His hands slid around her small frame, trailing up her back  to her loosely pinned hair that fell from his touch. Gripping a hold of her hair lightly, his lips playfully fell onto her chin leaving soft bite marks down to her neck.

Sorry so short, adding more later. Hope you enjoy.

98Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:03 pm

SexyT

SexyT

IT'S LUKE! it has to be!!
    lol..so glad u added gf!!!
    Add more asap pleasseeee!!

99Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:35 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

LUKE! omg he scared the hell out of me! lol but wow he's so into his lifestyle its sad. im pretty sure he's done it long enough tht he has enough savedup to be well-off until he can find something legit. Poor sam tho, she justtrying, one thing to another.

Im still wondering what the heck Chiya is gonna say when she finds out about Sam & Dy. I just have tht feeling tht shes gonna be talking ish about sam to dy. I just feel it lol.

Hmmmmmm, who is this in my house?! Lol yu got me back for leaving yu hanging inPulse with Rome in the shower. lol! loved the adds, had to re-read so it took me a minute but its all gooood.

add soon!

100Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Yea jas had to get u back. Lol. And plan to add soon. Whats juicy about to happen now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next