Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets

+6
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    her love is infinite ;)
    dezzy.baby1
    SexyT
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Its been a minute but will be adding to this soon. upz

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

52Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 am

BarbiieBiitch

BarbiieBiitch

Nice add

I went to three Trey concert one before he blow up ...just gotta make it single just came out && I really wasn't the amused by him but I thought he was cute && I was simi front row ...but we all came to see pretty Ricky lol

The second one was Trey day I won my tickets off the redio from him lol he was talking all freaky to me it was a quite storm concert it was like a secret location && shit && only a couple ppl small place ion know were the hell it was lol but I was 16 then me && my cuzzin went It was so sexy It felt like he was singing to yu personally panties wet lol after that I became a groupie

The last one was at a club in Atlanta he song a couple songs && he went back to VIP an chilled then left a couple hrs after that It was nice tho his smile is amazing

Add more asap
    I need to go to another one I've been sleeping on him latly

53Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:52 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets - Page 3 Dru1_c11

The plates stacked up high in the sink. Samiya stared at them kind of upset that she volunteered to wash the dishes. Chloe gathered the rest of the items from the dining room, bringing the rest by the sink. “The first time I ever heard you this quite. It suits you.” Chloe whipped her hair as she turned around to leave. “Stupid lazy ass bitch…” Samiya ranted under her breath before realizing her statement was louder than she anticipated. “None of that cussin’ in my house.” Elaine grabbed her dry cloth settled near the sink to help Sam with the dishes. “My bad.” Samiya grew a slight attitude in her voice. “What’s wrong with you?” Elaine asked turning the hot water on over the dishes to wash away the suds. “What you mean what’s wrong? Nothing is wrong. I mean I was invited to dinner with the fam just to see my ex staring a hole upside my head. I find nothing to be wrong.” Her sarcasm oozed from her lips. “Samiya. It wouldn’t have matter if I did tell you he was here you was gonna show up even if I had to come find you.” Elaine said. “But you set me up. You asked me all those questions because you knew he was here and yet you didn’t tell me. I wasn’t prepared for this Elaine.” she stopped washing the plate staring at Elaine. “What was there to prepare for?” Elaine knew she sparked a nerve. “You’re feeling like this because he doesn’t know the secret everyone else knows. Well, he gonna find out. You let this go on for too long.” Elaine shook her head in disagreement with the way Samiya was acting.

“Ma. What you doing on your feet? Come sit down. I got this.” Samiya heard the familiar voice reenter her thoughts. “I got this son.” Elaine reassured Dru. “Ma. Come on.” He stood beside Elaine. “Fine.” She threw the towel across his chest. “I don’t want no fighting in my kitchen.” She said walking out.
    Samiya casually continued washing the dish in the sink feeling her nerves tense up being next to Dru who scent lingered across her nostrils sending a spiral of mixed emotions in her blood. Dru’s eyes focused on her, wondering how to start the conversation. “You ain’t got to stare. Dishes piling up.” She turned towards the island to grab a few more dishes. “Didn’t expect to see you here. Having dinner as if you were part of the family, and having your lil girl calling my mom grandma.” He ignored her statement. She dropped the dishes in the sink letting water splash trickle everywhere. Their eyes met, holding behind vivid memories of their high school romance that once seem to would have lasted forever. And yet behind such romance hid scars of hurt and agony as to why they couldn’t leave their friendship in one piece. “Dru, you really thought my relationship with your family was gonna die like ours? What kind of person did you really take me for? ” she quizzed him. “I refused to be as selfish as you. I sacrificed so much for you only to get shit at the end.” She ranted. “Sacrificed? We were young and stupid in high school. The hell, what did you expect Sam? We had dreams and shit. We wasn’t ready to take parent roles.” Dru gave his plea, watching Sam inhale deeply, both hands settled on the sink as if she was about to blow. “No. You wasn’t ready.” She pointed her finger at him before walking towards the living room. “Wait Sam…” Dru requested but was unmet as she appeared before the group in the living room.

“Thanks for inviting me to dinner today Elaine. I have some things to handle. Come on Dymond. Gather your belongings.” She insisted seeing her daughter innocent face smile. “Okay.” She ran towards her room to gather her belongings. “Yo Sam. Can I speak with you back in the kitchen again?” he questioned Samiya as eyes fell upon them. “I don’t think now is a good time Dru.” Her eyes never left focus of the family. Dymond held her belongings snugged in her arms. Samiya removed the items from her hands. “Go kiss your grandma and uncle.” Samiya insisted, watching Dymond do as she was told, except also giving Chloe a kiss on the cheek. “What the hell is going on?” Dru walked back in the living room confused. He stood before Sam, and then focused on the little girl standing next to her. “Maybe ya’ll should talk Sam.” Elaine stood up. She grabbed the items from Sam’s hands. “I’ll take Dymond to the car.” She continued, grabbing a hold of Dymond whose curiosity became inflamed. “Grandma, do we have to go outside. Why can’t we stay in here til momma come out?” was the last words heard in the home before they stepped outside.

Samiya folded her arms together, placing all her weight in her left leg. “What is there we need to talk about Dru? I thought we was through with talking a long time ago.” Her bitterness showed in her face. “Why the hell you here with your kid like we fam? I knew you was crazy but damn…” he bellowed hearing Chloe add her two scents in, “That’s what I been saying.”

“You know. It’s funny that you are still considered family since this is your first time revisiting after eight years. And it was obvious this lil setup Elaine put together today was for Dymond to finally meet the nigga who donated his sperm.” Her statement startled Dru into a motionless pose. Samiya walked past him roughly taking her leave. “YOU ARE THE FATHER…” Derrick mocked Maury before laughing. “Damn, she told you.” He continued. “Shut up Derrick.” Chloe eyed him from such an awkward moment. “What the hell she mean I’m the father?” his thoughts began to become clearer leading his footsteps towards the door she took her exit.

Elaine returned inside before he could exit. “She gone?” he asked Elaine who nodded her head. Elaine closed the door shut, looking at Dru’s massive confused face. “So you mean to tell me all ya’ll knew?” his voice calmly quieted the room. “Hell yea we knew.” Derrick stood up, removing wrinkles from his clothing. “Ya’ll knew?” Dru asked for reassurance from his mother. “Yes Dru. We all knew.” She assured him. “This is bullshit!“ he angrily yelled in the midst of the room. “Boy you better watch yo mouth.” Elaine grew upset at his vulgarity. “No ma. How the hell could ya’ll keep that from me? Since I stepped foot in this damn house secrets began spilling out.” He stood back to look at everyone. “You ran away man…How we gonna tell you when you never keep in contact with me anyway. Besides, that’s between you and Sam. Whatever happened between the two of ya’ll cause her to not want to tell you so you need to beef with her and not at us.” Derrick spoke up. “You know what…” Dru glanced at everyone and decided to keep his words to himself. “Look baby. We never expected things to happen the way they do. When you left, it felt as though you wanted to keep your distance away from us. You can’t fault us because you don’t know everything that has been going on in the family.” Elaine tried resting her hand on his shoulder but he shrugged her off. “So I guess the phone conversations we shared meant nothing. I’ve stayed in contact with you and NOT ONCE have you told me you were sick. I did need my space after dad died to figure some things out. But I never made it seem like I didn’t care what was going on in yo life either ma. I don’t even know why I came back.” Dru said grabbing his keys to take his leave. So much filled in his mind after being reacquainted with his family and old love…

54Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:53 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Sorry so short...Will add more asap. Love you guys

JAE

55Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:43 am

SurreallPrincess100

SurreallPrincess100

omg plz add more nae plzzzzz

56Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:15 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I may add tonight yall...wooooo lol

57Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Secrets - Page 3 Samiya10

The rain collided against her window pane creating soft music, until the thunder sang loudly hitting a high note that shook the house. Samiya back pressed against the bed watching a movie, but her mind focused on something that she always was reminded of when it rain…

Nothing like being close to the end of school graduates anticipating for the next step into their future. Although many have had a wonderful year, there are others who have struggled mentally as well as physically. Dru suffered with a mental block of his father’s death. Depression swelled over his body trying to block the bloody scene from his mind. Who would do this to him? His anger was shown throughout his final part of senior year, even his girlfriend felt as though she was losing him. With many apologetic individuals displaying sorrow, not one could bring him back.

Samiya on the other hand suffered not only mentally, but physical abuse as well. Many nights she would spend with a friend or her boyfriend just to avoid going home. Her younger brother fought many fights with their step father being that their mother was out in the wee hours of the morning working. Violent rapes sent her to the hospital many of times to remove an unborn soul from her vessel of life. Thoughts of telling her mother what has been going on faded after the threat of murdering the family. After spending many of days with her dear friend, Elaine, she came to realize how the death of her unborn was sacred in God’s eyes and felt so guilty for the three murders she committed.

The feeling of sickness motioning in her stomach was a familiar feeling. Although sick and nauseating as she felt, she knew it was different. It was different in a sense of knowing who the child belong to. It belong to someone she love and care about.

Graduation peered around the corner, and decisions were needed to be made. Samiya knew she needed to confess to Dru about the child she was caring for in her womb. Only a few weeks into her pregnancy she was ready to tell him, hoping his gloomy attitude about life would change after realizing he helped create a new life. Her other close friend, Rachel, was her supporter when it came to decisions needed to be handled in her life. Her encouraging words to tell him whether the outcome would be good or bad are necessary.

“Call me if you need me. “ Rachel said through the phone before Samiya made the call to Dru. “Thanks. I will.” She hung the phone up, sitting back on the bed taking a deep sigh. The thunder growled in the house awakening the dead sort to speak. A loud knock intrude Sam’s thoughts. “Who is it?” she yelled across her room. “You know I don’t like lock doors in my house girl. Open this damn door.” Rob yelled back causing Samiya’s heart to pound. She locked herself in the room since she came home and don’t anticipate on opening the door. “Why? You can tell me what you have to say through the door.” She hollered back, getting up off her bed making her way to the radio where she turned the music up loud to open the window. “Don’t make me tear down this door.” He yelled. Sam gathered her things and immediately lifted the window. “Do whatever the hell you want.” She screamed before climbing through her window. The door vibrated due to the sudden banging. Crawling through the small space, she fell into the mud, bruising her leg. Quickening onto her feet, she jetted off down the side passage on the main street. The rain drenched her body, trying to pace herself so to not hurt her unborn child. Shadows lurked behind her as the rain blurred her vision. The trees saturated the rain somewhat which settled the downpour. Dialing Dru’s number, the automatic voice mailbox came on. Cursing under her breath, she called once more to be sure he wasn’t in a bad area, but it did it again. “Why are you not answering?” she grew frustrated and decided to call Rachel once again to see if she can take her over to his house.

“Hey Rache.” She tried to sound as calm as possible. “Hey girl, what’s up?” she asked. “Can you please pick me up? I’m out in the rain and Dru will not answer his phone.” Sam began to cry at the thought. “I am on my way. Where you’re at?” she asked. “On…Moncrief” Sam replied hearing the outburst of thunder growl at her…

“Momma….momma…I’m scared.” Samiya’s thoughts diminished after hearing Dymond running into her room crashing in her bed. “Come by me baby girl.” She pulled Dymond into her arms hugging and squeezing her tightly. A sudden knock startled the two. Sitting quietly, the knock grew impatient. “Look baby. Stay under the covers, I’ll be right back.” She instructed Dymond. “No indeed. What if you die?” Dymond asked causing Samiya to chuckle. “I don’t plan to any time soon. Just listen to momma.” Samiya slid out of the bed hearing the loud knocking at her door. “Who is it?” she screamed aloud. “Luke.”

Approaching the door, she opened it to see her brother drenched. “What in the hell are you doing here so late?” she grew upset. He brushed past her stepping on her freshly shampooed carpet with his wet Jordan’s. “Can I crash here tonight?” he asked turning back around to see her angered face. “You in some kind of trouble or something? I can’t risk you being here if you in some kind of shit.” She asked wrapping her arms together to see what his excuse is. “Naw man…I told you I don’t fuck around with shit like that no mo. Me and my girl got into it, and well she kicked me out.” Luke made himself comfortable. “She needed to kick yo lazy ass out, but not for you to be running up in my place…” Samiya said suddenly hearing footsteps running into where they were at. “Lue Lue…” Dymond always called Luke since she was little. “What up lil niece?” he asked her giving her a hug. “You need to be in the bed lil girl. You do have school in the morning.” Samiya pointed towards the bedroom. “Why ma? I wanna chill with Lue Lue.” Dymond grew upset pouting. “Girl, go carry yourself to bed.” Samiya began to approach her causing Dymond to scatter. “But ma, you know I don’t like it when it rain. Can I sleep with you?” she asked. “Okay…I’ll be in there soon.” Samiya watched Dymond run into her bedroom. Her focus resume back on Luke.

“How long are you planning on being here? I don’t need any extra drama in my life?” she asked dropping down in her armchair. “I’m not bringing it here sis…Truthfully, I want to spend a lil time with you and my niece since it’s been a minute since I kick it with ya’ll.” He smirked. She did miss spending time with her lil brother but the baggage he carried since he was younger leave her looking over her shoulders as if someone watches them. “Luke, when are you planning on getting a place of your own and doing something with your life? ” Samiya asked. ”You act like it’s so fuckin’ easy to find a job with the record I got. Nobody ain’t trynna hire a nigga for one thing, and second they most definitely not gonna hire one who served a small portion of time. Sam, I know I fucked up my life somewhat but it ain’t always gonna be like this. I promise to you.” He said lightly trying not to let Dymond hear the conversation. “I feel you man. But you gotta start somewhere. You good at a lot of shit bro…Cutting hair, computers, spitting rhymes. You got so much potential and yet you talkin’ bout you can’t do nothing. You might can start by opening yo own business at something. Do anything but hustle bro.” Samiya encouraged him. “I ain’t come here for all that ma. Let me just stay tonight and I’ll be out tomorrow. Cool?” he asked rubbing his hand over his face. “Whateva you wanna do.” She replied getting up from the chair.

“Blankets in the closet along with some undershirts you left here. Don’t leave shit out everywhere, you know I’m a neat freak.” She said before heading to the bedroom. “Yo sis…” he stopped her. “Yea?”… ”Love you man…Thanks.” He grabbed the remote to flip the television on. “Yea…Love you too.” And with that she went in her room and shut the door.

58Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:35 am

SexyT

SexyT

been a minute since I been here!!!

Loving the add gurlfriend!!! Is that moi in there? hmmm...I love it though. I'd like to know y Dru didn't pick up though..had he left already? AAAAAAAND what drama is Luke going to bring in her life now??

ADD MORE SUPER SOON BABES!!!

MUAHHHHHH

59Secrets - Page 3 Empty secrets Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:28 am

ladytwerkbrie

I been on this board since 09 and i finally decidided to post feedback. I know all of you guys are very busy but its getting crazy. Secrets is one of my favorite stories and i come here everyday to see if you posted and you havent but ima be patient becauuse its take alot of dedication and hardwork to finish these bomb ass stories you write. With all this being said keep doing your thing and hope you add soon! Very Happy

60Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thank you so much for the love. I truly appreciate your feedback. I'm working on trying to get my add together, my computer was wiped out which mean I have to go through my back up and see where my story is saved. Will be trying to post soon. I would love more feedback and hope everyone on the board will get back to how things use to be. Thanks...

Much love. Jae

61Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

ladytwerkbrie wrote:I been on this board since 09 and i finally decidided to post feedback. I know all of you guys are very busy but its getting crazy. Secrets is one of my favorite stories and i come here everyday to see if you posted and you havent but ima be patient becauuse its take alot of dedication and hardwork to finish these bomb ass stories you write. With all this being said keep doing your thing and hope you add soon! Very Happy

i dont think it could have been said any better!

SO I'm finally caught up!!

I dont like Dru. He's so dumb! And scary too. He has a lot of nerve to get mad at his family for not telling HIM HE had a BABY that apparently, from the convo in the kitchen between him and Samiya the "we had dream, and weren't ready for a baby" convo, he knew of! He's so selfish! How can you love someone but allow them to tarnish your seed? Let alone to not even check up on them even IF they had the abortion. Ugh. Im so sick of him!

Derrik is funny. He seems real laid back like. His girl, idk what her name is, she something else, but it seemed like she was taking up for Sam when Derrik was like "YOU ARE THE FATHER" she told him to shut up. Wonder what's that all about?

Samiya is something strong. Im glad for her outcome. She's not using herbody to care for her child and although she loves her brother she's not gonna let his trouble endanger Dy. That's a real mother. She cleans up nice and cares for her own. I really want her to finish reminiscing about that day she was gonna tell Dru she was pregnant. And where's her mom now? I gotta feeling Sam told her what had been going on and she didnt believe her, so Sam cut all ties and left.

Luke. Luke. Luke. That boy is nice. When I saw his pic I was like "its obvious that boy your fine!" XD [slowness] but i like him so far. Hope he gets his act together!!!

Chiya is def not gonna like Sam. I can already tell. I think she's gonna be talking bad about Sam to Dy if Dru ever gets the chance to watch Dy.

so ready for another add!!!!

AND TREY SONGZ?!?!?! I know I'm late but I know how you feel!!! My sis worked at the place where he and Keyshia Cole had a concert [both of them showed up late -_-] and she got two tickets so I took my bestie for her birthday. GIRRRLLLLLLL! That man that man! He ripped off that shirt! Shocked Secrets - Page 3 808299

So after the show was over, we went to the bathroom. Trey was taking pix. All of a sudden we heared screaming. So we ran out the bathroom and my friend dropped her phone and it slid across the floor. So she ran to get it. Just then Trey walked by, with his security -_-, and he gone tell her "Bye Baby".

Shocked Secrets - Page 3 94647

I was speechless then but afterwards I was mad! She aint even like him! I did! Lol! That "bye baby" was meant for me, her Chris Brown loving ass.

oh well. That was my Trey Songz moment lol

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

62Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:43 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

New Page new add!!!

63Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thank u all for your support. This is what inspires a writer to keep writing. I will post tomorrow since imma be off...Yay!!! Lol love yall

64Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:01 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

yay!!!!!

you always seem to wow me!!! I love this design!

65Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:31 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Waking up to a now sun filled sky, she wiggled a little bit feeling Dymond’s weight on her body and a foot besides her face. “Dammit Dy…” she complained pushing Dymond on the bed without her wincing in her sleep. Getting up from bed, she stretched all the way into her private bath to take care of her hygiene. Tired eyes settled in the mirror with a hint of anger and frustration. The frustration grew into anger that she had to see “him ” and even more upset that she he was still in her mind. Spitting the toothpaste into the sink, the scent of bacon and eyes tickled her nostrils. She had forgotten Luke being here. Rinsing the excess out, she quickly walked into the living room. “Luke?” she said aloud but with no answer.

Samiya watched her brother singing to an old school joint. “Luke.” She said aloud once more not realizing he had plugs in his ear. Tapping his shoulder, he jumped back somewhat startled by her presence. “Man don’t do that.” Luke removed one of the earplugs from his ear. “What you still doing here?” she question him. “Wanted to do something nice for my sis.” He grabbed a hold of a plate to place the bacon on. “And besides, I barely spend time with my niece like I should.”

“Yea, well your niece has school.” Samiya walked over to the bar stool to sit on it. “Well, how about you relax and let me take her to school.” He suggested. “No, that’s okay. I’ll take her.” She already have her mind made up. He stopped everything he was doing to focus on her. “You have that little faith in me Mya? You mean to tell me you don’t trust me to take her to school?” he said. “Don’t even go there. I have to meet Dymond’s teacher today. So don’t play like that.” She said. “I’m not playing. I’m just showing you I’ve made changes since you still don’t trust me.” He said before the smoke alarm came on. “Shit.” He cursed under his breath swaying the towel over the smoke removing the skillet from the stove. Dymond ran into the room with her hands over her ears. “Momma, what happened?” she asked aloud. “Nothing baby. Go get ready.” She yelled aloud running towards the smoke alarm with a paper to sway away the smoke. “Look what you made me do. Burning these damn eggs.” He tossed the eggs in the garbage disposal. The alarm stopped and Samiya looked at Luke. “We’re going to McDonalds.” She walked past Luke to get ready herself.

Walking out of her bedroom after brushing up Dymond’s hair, they walked out to see Luke had left. “Got some damn nerve not to tell me bye. Wait until I see him again.” She complained as her and Dymond walked out of the door. Locking the door behind, they approached her car getting into crank it up. “Ma, uncle is at the window.” Dymond said. Samiya looked up to see Luke hovering over the car. “I thought you had left.” She said rolling down her window. “Naw, I went to put the garbage out. You locked up?” he asked her. “Yea.” “Well, I’mma talk to you later. I’mma head out. Bye my big baby Dy.” Luke said. “Bye my big loveable uncle Luke.” Dymond cracked a smile for him causing him to laugh. “Alright Luke…Be good.” She said watching him run towards his vehicle.

The hallways echoed loudly while Samiya walked Dymond to her class. Peeping through the door to see the kids in groups, "Remember Derrick is coming to get you. Okay." she told Dymond. "Am I spending the night because I didn't bring any clothes for tomorrow?" Dymond looked up. "No baby. I'm going to come get you later on." Samiya opened the door glancing around for the teacher. Silence suddenly grew prevalent that they were not really doing their work. Dymond approached her desk where her friend saved her a spot. Suddenly the teacher emerged from her closet with a box of items in her hand. "We are about to..." she stopped, realizing the visitor in the room. "Okay. I'm about to step out of the room for a minute. My room monitor step to the board and write down the names of people who are being bad." she said approaching Samiya. They both stepped out of the room.

"Girl why is my God child late for class?" Rachel joked with Samiya. "That is probably because Luke held us up." she said. "Really now? I haven't heard about him in a minute." she smiled. "I know. We'll talk about him and a few other things later. But for now, I have something for you." she dug in her purse to grab a box from it. "What is this?" she asked surprised. "I know the girls and I agreed we were going to give you your gift tonight but I wanted to give you yours first before the girls get pissed at me." Samiya watched her unravel the paper from the small box. "And why would they be pissed off at you?" she asked finally opening the box up.

"OH MY GOODNESS...Sam!" she seen plane tickets to New York as well as an envelope concealing something else... "Thank you Thank you Thank you..." she continued to thank her as they exchanged hugs. "There is a letter in the box. Read it when you get home." Samiya said feeling happy to see her best friend ecstatic. "How did you get this? Why did you get this?"

She wanted to continue on with her questioning but Samiya stopped her. "You don't need to worry about all that. Just know that I got you. But come down to the shop after work so I could hook your hair up for tonight." she said. "You trying to say my hair look bad?" she asked jokingly. "If the shoe fit." Samiya shot back before they said their goodbyes.

Driving to the hair shop Samiya's phone began buzzing. "Hello." she quickly answered. "Damn. Forgotten about me already?" the familiar voice molded a smile upon her face. "No indeed... I see you was thinking about me." her smile grew bigger. "Hell yea I was thinking about you. I was thinking about you since you had left my house. What you doing?" he asked. "On my way to work. You?" she questioned. "Same. Same. So what you got planned for tonight?" he asked seductively. "Well, I am going out to my girls to celebrate my friends b-day." she said suddenly feeling a heat wave vibing throughout her body. "Afterwards?" he questioned her. "My place and the bed." she slyly said knowing he would have a smart twist to her statement. "Okay, so lets keep the bed minus your place." "Sounds interesting but one problem." she thought about Dymond. "I understand..." he said as though he was reading her mind. "Look. Tomorrow, I want both you and Dymond to come over tomorrow for dinner and a movie. What you say?" he asked her. "That will work. What time?" she asked. "As soon as you get off work. I will be home all day." he said giving Samiya an idea. "Alright bae. I'm pulling up at work. I will call you tonight." she said. "Aight." She felt as though it was going to be a great day.

A little for now. Give me your feed back...May post more tonight if I finish this add. If not for sure tomorrow.

66Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:33 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

THANK YOU JAS...I really like the pop of colors too...Smile fun for the upcoming spring.

67Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:07 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

1STT!!!! READING NOW!

68Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

OOOO who is this mystery guy??
    & How did derrik get dy for the afternoon?

wonder what's going on with Rachel and those tickets!

maybe her and Luke have somethin going on? Twisted Evil

69Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:40 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

lol...i should have added the part where she called Derrick asking him to get Dymond while she and her friends go out. My bad...But ya'll will understand. lol...

70Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:47 am

SexyT

SexyT

OMG!! You added!!
    ADD MORE PLEASE!
    You awalys leave us wanting more and more!! Who is this mystrey dude?? hmmm
    And those plane tickets to New York?? Who lives there??? Don't get me started now Nae!! lol

Add more asap...pleaseeeeeee!!!

LURVE IT!!

71Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:34 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Evening time dressed the sky as the heavens grew purple and orange as the transition of day and night began to divide. Rachel raved over her new hair cut to start her new year in another perspective. "This is the new Rachel aka Ra Ra." she talked to herself in the mirror with Samiya giggling in the background. "You a mess girl." "No you a mess. I cannot believe you sent my design in without me knowing. And the fact they want me to come all the way to New York for an interview. I just can't believe it. Are you trying to get rid of me or something?" she questioned. "No, I want you to live your dream. Trevor held you back from a lot of things and ended up living his dream. You shouldn't feel as though you can't do your thing girl." Samiya encouraged her friend.

Walking in front of the salon chair, "Look at me." she instructed Rachel to do. "If you don't do this then you are shooting all of our dreams down girl. Do it for all of us." Samiya insisted. "But what about my kids, I love teaching." Rachel argued. "If you have your own kid you will love them more. Come on Rache, it’s once in a lifetime. You could do some major shit. You hella good at what you do and a talent like yours shouldn't be wasted." Samiya stood up checking herself out in the mirror. "And what about you?" she asked. "What about me? I am living my dream girl. Dymond is healthy and is loving life. I found me a man and is loving life. It's your turn." Rachel stood up checking herself out in the mirror as well. "You right. Let's go celebrate." Rachel grabbed her new Coach purse that highlighted her outfit. "Okay. Let me tell Cadance I'm out of here." she was referring to the owner of the shop. Rachel walked out of the door while Samiya went to the back.

"Yo Cadance." she said. "Yea." she stepped out of the back supply room. "I'm not coming in tomorrow, I have plans. I already cancelled all of my appointments so there shouldn't be any problems." Samiya said. "Okay... Oh by the way somebody by the name of...Dru, I think had called for you earlier but you was busy." Cadance struck a nerve saying his name. She pulled a piece of paper from her apron and handed it to her. "He left his cell number for you." she handed it to her. "Thanks." Samiya grabbed the crumpled piece of paper into her hand and jetted out of the building. Rachel pulled up behind Samiya seeing she made it to her car. "Sam. Instead of meeting at Jas house we going to meet up at Des place." she yelled out but notice the annoyed expression on her face. "Okay." she quickly got in her car before being questioned.

"Hey birthday girl!" Rachel was greeted at the door with a few friends. Samiya entered after her closing the door behind. "Ya'll are a mess." Rachel laughed while being given a shot glass with secret additives. "You need to get crunk up before we head out." Jas twirled around her friend already feeling the liquor working its magic in her. "Here you go Sam." Des reached over to give her a shot as well. "Naw, I gotta drive ya'll crazy asses over there. I'mma get loose over there." Samiya walked over to the sofa plopping down on it while watching the two grab their gifts for Rachel. "Well, we wanted to give you your gift before we head out so here you go." Des handed hers first.

After the unraveling of the gifts they round up in Jas Jeep, but Samiya took the wheel. "Ya'll let me tell you all how my weekend went." Samiya started the conversation wanting input from her girls. "Girl, what did you and fine brother Wade did?" Rachel held a smile from ear to ear. "Well, yea that too..." Samiya smiled. "But let me tell ya'll how it all went. After spending a wonderful...emphasis on ful...evening with Wade, I went over to see Ms. Evette." she was cut short by Des. "How is she doing?" "She okay. So anyway she was talking and she insisted that I tell Dru about Dymond. I wasn't ready to tell him, truthfully he wasn't ready to hear it so we left it at that."

"No baby, truthfully you never gonna tell him." Rachel chimed in. "Anyway, she invited me over for dinner. I went there yesterday and guess who was there."… "Oooo...let me guess... Dru?" Jas teased. "You hit the jackpot." Samiya said while everybody was in shock. "Damn after almost 10 years he decides to show his face." Des spoke up for the group. "Exactly! I was too pissed to eat, too pissed to hold a conversation. I was mad at Evette for not telling me his ass was gonna be there. It was completely a setup. He was all like, 'why you here, you act like you part of the family' and shit like that. I told him I'm surprised you still part of this family. He made me so mad ya'll I just told him Dymond was his and left it at that." she laid everything on the table.

"Girl I still can't believe it’s been that long and he still didn't know about Dymond. So you finally told him. How did he respond? " Jas asked. "I didn't stay for his response, but now he know and I don't give a rats ass if he don't do anything for her because I've made it this long without his help. Besides Wade has been a good friend to me and has helped me a lot with Dymond. I am done away with tears and regret. Time to move on." Samiya felt the determination in her bones. "I feel you girl. But you think he just gonna fly with that? I mean you think he just gonna leave you alone now that he knows he had a daughter." Des asked. "Tell her the history with you and Dru." Jas said. "It’s too long to discuss, but let’s just say he didn't want a kid in the first place." Samiya said. "But still, that was when ya'll was younger. Time change and you grew mentally and so should he." Des continued. Samiya chuckled, "Girl please. That nigga is still the same regardless of the fact that he can hold his own crib." they all began to chuckle. "A man ain't a man until he handle grown man business and I ain't talking bout mighty Joe downstairs." they cracked up even more. Pulling up to the club parking spots were scarce. "Who invited all these people?" Rachel questioned being that it was just going to be the four of them anyway. "It is extra packed for a Monday. Must be a special day or something."

After finding a parking spot, they got out and noticed the line. "What the hell is going on?" Rachel asked as they got in the line. "I don't know, but why in the world are we standing here like we didn't make any reservations?" Samiya said stepping out of the line. Girls began talking behind their backs as they approached the bouncer. "Excuse me sir, but we made reservations." Samiya had her arms crossed with a hint of attitude in her voice. "Name?" he questioned looking at her as another wannabe. "Alexander. Samiya Alexander." she eyed him as he scoped his clipboard. Glancing at the female before him, he recognized the name on the list. "You can step in." he didn’t apologize for his rudeness. "Rude ass..." Samiya said as she walked past him... Samiya walked in along with the girls into a packed environment. Lights flashed off the walls sending a sexy mood inside. Music thumped in their bodies while ol school R Kelly grind in their minds.

“Dang, the whole U.S of A decided to join me on my birthday?” Rachel suddenly felt hype. “Time to get in.” Des took the lead towards the bar where quite a few people stood. They settled around the bar for a minute chatting until the bartender appeared. “Ladies, what can I get you?” he asked eyeing all of them. “Something that will have my panties off in three seconds flat.” Rachel blurted out causing all of them to laugh.

A lil for now...Let me know what ya'll think Smile

72Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:10 am

SexyT

SexyT

Lol

I LOVED that!!! I loved the little 'comedy' section in this one!! Really made me laugh!! I'm curious about this talent though and the fact that trevor held me back...hmmm...

You really know how to get my mind spining!!! lol...and what the hell does Dru want? Samiya already got her man so he better not be trying to get back into her life...I'm sure he will want tho cuz it doesn't seem his fiance is involved much in his life! But Samiya need to stand her ground!!!

Love it for real though....You need to add me asap!!!

73Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Lol...Thanks Rache. I was hoping you would like it. I want to make it as realistic as possible you know...lol. It was like I was really having that convo with yall...smh. I must be crazy.

74Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 am

SexyT

SexyT

Well it did feel real!!! I can't wait to see what we all get up too!!! and whats's in NY??????

75Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:44 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

lmao at this add! Rachel is crazy!!! Girls nightt! We're all there! Why is it so packed? on a monday at that! i loved tht add, it was too funny. ready for moree! and i wanna know more about trev too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next