Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Secrets - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets

+6
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    her love is infinite ;)
    dezzy.baby1
    SexyT
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:02 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Ooo post pics up on facebook. Have a safe trip hun and I kno u missing baby girl but a break is always good.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

152Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Omg Chloe!!! Seriously? I knew Derrick shouldn't have  let Khalil in his house!! Seems like it doesn't matter to them where they are! They are beyond wrong. Then Khalil acting all cool in derricks face! Chloe is beeyyyyyyonnnndddddd stupid!!! Derricks a good man and she out there hoeing around with his best friend! Ugh! They just made me mad lol

Short add but ammaazzingg Smile

Uppsxz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

153Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

uppsxz!

154Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Planning to add tomorrow thanks for the love

155Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:35 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Can't wait to see who's in the next add!!! Uppsxz!

156Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:10 pm

SexyT

SexyT

NAEEEE

u r leaving us HANGING!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ ADDDDDDD

Secrets - Page 7 604417 

I KNNOOOOWWWWWW D:

157Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:04 pm

QuiQui19

QuiQui19

OMG what the hell? Chloe and Khalil should be ashamed of themselves lol! Samiya needs to watch out for Wade I think he has a little anger problem.. I love Rachel and John together.

Add more plz!!! Sad 

158Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:25 am

SexyT

SexyT

Nae you need to add gurl.
    I'm off somewhere on bike with chocolate
    Jas is in a car with Perez...

Where are Dru and Samiya???
    Chloe still crying because she can't keep her legs closed?? Very Happy

Add some more and let us know what's up!!

159Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:43 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Adding today ladies!!!

160Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:09 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

161Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:36 pm

SexyT

SexyT

WHEEEEENNNNN????

LOL

162Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:09 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

bossgyal wrote:
    WHEEEEENNNNN????

LOL
    IKR! I keep checking lol!

163Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:53 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Samiya

"Man it look like it's about to storm." Shaeffer said through the phone. "You still want to go out?" he continued. Samiya walked over to the window peering at the smothered sky. "It's been doing a lot of raining. Honestly I don't want to take Dymond out in the cold rain." she said. "I figured that. Well maybe..." he began to say before she cut him off. "Wait wait wait. Look Shae it's been a long time since we hung out. How about you rent us some movies and I can order us something to eat and we can chill." she suggested. "I can come to your place?" he asked sarcastically. "You're a special breed." she smiled through the phone. "Text me yo address aight." he said. "Ok. Let me know when you get closer." she said before they had hung up. Samiya look around her place seeing a little mess. "Dy. Come here." she said aloud while she text her address to him.

Dymond walked in the room dressed ready to go. "There has been a change of plans. We just gonna chill here tonight so clean up some of this mess." she said. Dymond held a hint of attitude as she walked off. Samiya snapped her fingers. "What's all the attitude for?" Sam asked. "Nothing ma. I already cleaned up some stuff." she said walking off. "We having company so we need to straighten up a little more." Sam continued receiving  yet another phone call. "Hello." she answered without checking her phone. "Wassup baby." his voice echo in her ear. "Open the door for daddy." he continued. "Wade? Are you here?" her heart fluttered at the thought. "Open the door and find out." he said. Thoughts began swirling in her head. If Shaeffer showed up while Wade was here who knows the outcome. "Quit playing with me Wade." she walked to the front checking through the peep hole but didn't see anyone. "I'm just teasing you bae. I wanted to see how would you react. You act like you didn't want to see me or something. Whats up with that?" he asked a bit annoyed. "What are you talking about Hun? Just cleaning up a bit. You know I love seeing you." she cooed in the phone. "Umm hmm. If you love seeing me, why you not butt naked in my bed getting this dick put on you?" he asked. "Ooo you had to go there." she chuckled. "You took it there." he chuckled back. "I'm just teasing bae. Look like bad weather coming through. Wanted to make sure you was at home." he said. "Aww thanks for checking up on me. I will text you later when Dymond go to sleep if you're up." she said. "That will work." he said. They said their goodbyes and got off the phone.

A hint of relief fluttered throughout her body. She slipped on some yoga pants and an tee shirt. Going through her contacts, she didn't really have a taste for fast food. Walking in her kitchen, she opened the fridge to see she had things to either fix hamburgers or spaghetti. "Dymond." she said aloud. "Yea!" Dymond yelled out. "You want hamburgers or spaghetti?" she asked. "Hamburgers!" she yelled out. Samiya figured much so she began pulling out different items to fix the burgers. She sat the ground meat in the sink of hot water then walked back to check on Dymond's progress.

The doorbell chimed aloud. Dymond was settled on the sofa watching cartoons. "Coming." Samiya yelled aloud checking through the peep hole to see Shaeffer holding a few things. She opened it to find him not alone. "Hey Shae. Who is this you brought with you?" she asked smiling at the young boy near Dymond's age. "My name is Shane." he said boldly while walking in. "Yea, nephew." Shaeffer said walking in behind him. "Nice place." Shaeffer complimented. "Thanks. Y'all make yourselves at home. I decided to throw some burgers on rather than ordering takeout." Samiya said walking back into the kitchen ready to start seasoning the meat. Shaeffer entered into the kitchen. "I got a couple of movies for us to watch." he settled at the table watching her slap the meat in the bowl to season. "Dymond." Samiya yelled out. "Yes." she shouted back. "You can move your game system in here so y'all two can play while I cook." she suggested then heard Dymond's little feet take off.

"So what kind of movies you have?" she asked glancing at Shaeffer. "A lil bit of everything. I just can't believe you're cooking." he shook his head from side to side in disbelief. "What you mean? I always been cooking boy." he started chuckling. "Girl stop all that lying. Almost burned a house down. You must have forgot." he stretched the truth a little. "No I did not. I just burned a few things. Well, I had to learn how to cook since I had Dymond. Don't want her eating out all the time." she was a proud momma and he sensed that. "I always told you that you would be a great mother." he watched her season the meat with different spices. "All I can do is try because there are too many good for nothing niggas in this world today." she said turning on her stove. "I wouldn't say that." Shaeffer said standing up and stood next to her. "I don't consider myself a good for nothing nigga. Shi today they have so many low down trifling females, we just get stuck trying to sift through them." Shaeffer said. "Well I'm just speaking from experience." she replied washing her hands thoroughly. "You know I wouldn't disrespect you or let anyone disrespect you, right." he stepped a little closer to her as she began recollecting the event that happened at the club. "I know you wouldn't. That's why I view you as my big brother." she tried to change the subject up. "Big brother. Yea you will always be my lil sis." the sound of a little disappointment tickled his voice.

Jas

"You know, I honestly didn't expect to come across someone as beautiful as yourself. When Jackson was describing you, I expected... Well... Let's just say not how you look right now." his smile teased her without a touch. "Excuse me?" she said before taking a sip of her water she deliberately ordered. "You see corporate women, they well... Let's just say they are different from a beautiful lady as yourself." he said. "Quit flattering me with such talk." she lowered her head a bit trying not to make eye contact with him. "I only speak the truth. I apologize if I make you feel uncomfortable with the truth I'm sure you hear all the time." he sat back in his chair smiling at her humble demeanor. "Look, let me be upfront with you. I came because Jackson asked me to meet you. I have no idea what he has told you, but I told him to stay out of my love life because I got this." she cause him to chuckle. "I don't see anything funny about what I just said." she smirked. "It's not that. I just figured Jackson stay trying to match make someone. He need his own damn love life." he said. "Say you wouldn't know of anyone who would be interested for going on a date with him would you?" he began to pry. "Umm...that's a difficult task that would require a demanding woman to contain Jackson. I'm going to have to look into that." she decided to quest for the challenge of finding someone for him. "Well, I must say you have to be a strong woman to put up with him at work." he said. "Are you trying to say I would do better with Jackson?" she asked. "Hell no, excuse my french but I don't think he can handle someone with both beauty and brains as yourself. She either have to be beautiful and dumb or ugly and smart. Can't mix the both together for him he couldn't handle it." they started laughing. The waitress approached the two. "Is there anything else I can do for you two?" she smiled sweetly. Dario glanced at Jas who shook her head. "No we are fine. Thanks." he said to her. "I will be back with your bill then." she waltzed off but couldn't help herself by taking another look at Dario.

"I'm sure you get stared at all the time." Jas caught a glimpse of the girl. "Trying to see if you have a wedding ring on or something." she continued. "Are you checking to see if I have a wedding band on?" his shining smile kept her heart fluttering. "O no. I knew you wasn't married." she said. "How is that?" he asked. "Men speak the same code. For one thing you finger shows no mark of a wedding band. No married man ever bring a woman into a well lit, overly populated restaurant because that is a death trap especially for a man as renowned as you are. And finally, no woman who would be married to you let you out the house without her mark. She would either be on your arm, have her friends eyeing us, blow up your cell phone..." she was about to get to the point. "I got the point. Well, I don't have a leech like that. I'm not bout to waste my time with some gold-digging, man driving, wanna be Beyonce who could step to the left in my life. Look. I'm not the type of person who have interest in a woman just for her beauty. I mean don't get me wrong I love a woman who has beautiful, sexy features but she got to be someone I really want in order to pursue her. She has to peep my interest." he elaborated. "So with all these beautiful woman who I'm sure throw themselves at you, you wouldn't give her the time or day unless she can sway you?" Jas asked for reassurance. "Yea. Like for example..." the waitress came back. "Here is your ticket." she said so sweetly. He glanced down on the ticket while retrieving his wallet to notice a phone number with the host name, Kira, on it asking for a phone call. He look at her then handed her a large bill with the receipt to get change from it. After the waitress walked off to retrieve his change, Dario flashed the receipt which caused her to look at the price for the food at first. "You see this." he directed her to the phone number written in pink to reveal the girl sudden feign for Dario. "I don't like thirsty women. I'm old school and like to work for what I want. Easy ass women don't make the cut for me." he said as the girl brought back his money. "Have a good evening." she flashed her smile at him.

Dario and Jas approached the valet team as they took no time retrieving his vehicle. They parked it under the entrance so that the rain wouldn't touch their delicate attire. Dario made sure Jas entered before he walked around to get in himself. He slowly pulled out into the rain. "O shoot." she said noticing the time. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I have another engagement to go to." she quickly pulled out her phone to see several calls and messages both from Jackson and Luke. "Umm hmm. This late meaning you have a man." his first thoughts were correct. Jas didn't say anything at first thinking why has her interest peeked so high with this young handsome man. "It's no surprise. All the beautiful young intelligent women are taken by some lowlife." she stopped him. "Excuse me, but you honestly thought I came here to be persuaded by your charm and good looks. My initial reason for coming was to just meet and greet. I didn't have to come out here with you..." he cut her short. "But you did. You didn't have to but you came and enjoyed yourself. I wasn't trying to offend you. All I'm saying is what I have come across so many times. Besides Jackson made it seem as though you was single, I didn't know." he hunched his shoulders. "Look I'm sorry. I did enjoy myself, I really did. You made me feel comfortable with a man of your status. And I hope to be of good use to you and other future business ventures you endeavor Mr. Perez." she said so kindly. "You will." he simply said and continued to drive. Reaching out to her lonely vehicle in the parking lot, the rain pounded on their vehicles. Jas began getting her keys out of her clutch. The silence sent different vibes to each other not knowing what to say or how to say it. "Mr. Perez, it was so nice to meet you. Thanks again for a great evening." she was about to open the door to break free from his seductive scent that is now trapped in her senses. He grabbed her hand holding her back. His finger traced her cheek. He leaned over kissing her soft cheek then whispered in her ear, "I work hard for what I want." His warm lips and storming rain was a bad combination. She knew she had to leave now. She loosened her hand from his soft hands and opened the door making it to her car soaking wet. Her hair turned into ringlets of curls. Dario sat there the whole time until she cranked up and drove off.

Her phone lit up through the crevice of her purse but she didn't answer because of the rain. The lightening sparked from the distance following the rumbling of the sky. Her mind drifted to Dario straight forward demeanor. Her cheek still tingled from the peck he placed on her cheek. And the scent released from his warm body encircled her senses that is still lingering.

Pulling into her home, she seen Luke's car parked put front. A horrible feeling of guilt overwhelmed her. "But why? We didn't do anything." she thought. She got out of the car running up to the house to see Luke settled in a chair on her veranda. She can see his pissed off facial expression. He didn't say anything though. He just watched Jas approached him drenching wet. "I'm so sorry I'm late bae. I didn't expect to make it back this late." She said. "No need to apologize. You was just doing your job, right?" he questioned as though she was suppose to be guilty. "Exactly. As a matter of fact I have received a promotion." she smiled. "O really, that's Wassup." he kind of looked off. She walked up between his legs letting droplets of water fall on him. "I said I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" she asked. "Nothing. I know you're tired, so how about you get you some rest." he said noticing her shocked expression. "Come on baby don't be like that." She grabbed his hands pulling him up from his chair. His body pressed against her wet body that shivered slightly from the cool breeze. He bit down on his bottom lip knowing he couldn't stay mad at her. "You cold?" he asked wrapping his arms around her. "Yes. I want you to keep me warm." she took in his scent getting her mind away from Dario and onto Luke who she love so deeply. She glanced in his eyes feeling her lips being embraced by his. A soft peck was all it took for her body to melt. He moved away slightly taking a hold of her hand and opening the door to her house. "You must have remembered where my spare key was." She smiled. "All day. You need to find another spot." he suggested. Rose petals graced her wood flooring trailing all the way down her hall. "What's all this?" she asked. He didn't say anything just stood behind her wrapping his hands around her waist. His hands trailed up to her zipper, unzipping her dress letting it drop to the floor. He brushed her long locks to the right side of her shoulder kissing her neck softly in her favorite spot. She moaned so lightly it tickled his ear. "I have a hot bath I just fixed before you came. I want you to soak your body good for me." he demanded walking off towards the kitchen.

She followed the trail of petals to a very clean master bedroom that was lit with candles. Her smile grew brightly, excited about what is in store. She entered into the bathroom seeing exactly what he said. She removed the rest of her garments and settled in the tub. She rested a bit enjoying the feel of the hot water against her skin. She lathered her sponge cleansing herself. She heard Luke turn on some music before entering into the bathroom seeing her body soaking  in the rose petals and essential oils to relax her mind and body. "Girl you look so good." he licked his lips smiling at her. "Are you going to join me?" she smiled looking up at her. "Naw I want to watch you take your bath." he smiled and she laughed. "Well can you at least wash my back?" she grabbed her sponge and soap and gave it to him. She sat up facing her bare back towards him. He took the items from her lathering up the sponge then coated her back with the suds. She lightly moaned, enjoying his circular massage. "Let me work the front." he demanded. "I thought you just wanted to watch." she teased turning in his direction. "I got you." he said coming in closer to her for a kiss. His freshly minted breath mingled in her taste-buds. The sponge splashed in the water allowing his hands to free flow against her wet body. She broke the kiss, standing up. "I'm finished." she smirked. He grabbed her a big towel, drying every once of her body off. She was soon lifted in his arms back into her bedroom. He laid her body upon the bed of roses letting the towel unravel displaying her rich ebony flesh. She laid back, playing with the petals in her fingers while waiting to see what Luke was up to. He walked back into the bathroom for a second. The tune in the background held a familiar voice then suddenly Luke appeared in his boxers singing to the song in the background.

See girl it's looking like you're ready. And it's obvious that it's all because of the places I kissed on you. You say you wanna give it to me. And you ain't gotta wait no more.

He approached her closer allowing the melody to create a warm sensation in her body.

I'ma pay you back for the day you've been through. I know everything you like. And you know that's how to make it right for me.When you're bopping that body. Baby bring that ass to me
    Girl put on your seatbelt it's gon' be a ride...

He hovered over her bare body kissing her chest with soft kisses. "I dedicate this song to you." He suckled on her ripe pebbles creating a mini arch in her back. "Finally got a record deal." his kisses lowered to her belly button. "What?" Jas sat up with excitement. Luke grabbed her thighs he causing her to fall back on her back. "Was gonna take you to the studio." he broke his sentence biting upon her thigh. "But you was too busy." his tongue began toying with her pearl. Jas let out a loud moan of sheer joy and excitement. "O baby." she moaned out as he began attacking her pleasure box. Her fingers fumbled through his soft curls as she fought the urge to scream. His tongue game have always been relentless. As soon as he find that right spot, it becomes his punching bag. Jas body couldn't stand it. Her body went from a tingling sensation to vibrating along with the rhythm of his tongue. She fought as long as she could to not release. Her thighs hugged his head when her sweet juices left from within and  upon his tongue. He continued playing in her favorite spot. He didn't allow her to finish her first orgasm when yet another was about to release. She cursed loudly at him releasing yet another one. Sitting upon her elbows to catch her breath. She watched him lick away the remaining juices from his lips. "I think you ready now." he smiled ready for her to feast on his eager erection...

164Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:24 pm

SexyT

SexyT

OMG!!!!!

Nae that was so good! For a minute I thought wade was gon bust through the door! But Samiya a good.girl.in backing away from shae cleverly, but.i have a feeling he won't let up because he seem to really like her. Samiya need to make up her mind about a lot of things.

Jas Jas Jas! Girl you know you want some Perez ass!! Lol but I think she love Luke she can say no but for how long?? Luke got a record deal which is super amazing! I have a feeling he and Perez will come face to face sometime...hope it all works out for Jas and she choose the right one. but she need to let Samiya know that doing her baby brother!!

Now add some more soon. Don't keep us waiting for long!!

165Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:59 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Nae yu have out done yourself, again! OMG!

Okay Sam needs to figure some things out. She needs to make sure Shae knows his place. Bc we all know Wade is crazy by now. She doesn't need shae catching butterflies. But I think its a bit too late for that.And like Rach said, I really don't think Shae is gonna let that big bro / lil sis stuff get in the way of his plans.

oh my goodness! Im so glad Jas got her ass out of that situation.! & Kira's rude ass! Thirsty girls get no respect. Anyway,dario had the nerve to kiss Jas? She should've gotten her behind out the car as soon as he parked lol

Oh my, I ddnt know Luke was the romancing type. That was pure delicious! Oooo weee! Jas is in for a night! He sung to her! <3

He got the record deal too! I wonder how Jas is gonna react with all the females wanting him, and going from city to city, and I know the tabloids gonna be talking! And Rach is right, what if Luke nd Dario run into each other? Or Dario finds out that luke is out of town and makes himself available to jas?! OMG! - im just thinking too much

the wait was worth it!! but pleeassseee, no more long waiting nae!

LOVED IT!!Very Happy

166Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:34 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Yall im so happy yall loved the add. Been working on the next one ooo wee. What drama will occur

167Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:35 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Yes I gave myself a new page

168Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:33 pm

SexyT

SexyT

So a new add coming right???

169Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:41 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Hmmmmm....girl I need that add to help my sweet tooth that's been removed!! (that doesn't even make sense-but whatever...I just need an add)

Very Happy

170Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:05 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Question Question Question Question 

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

pale pale pale pale 

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 

affraid affraid affraid affraid 

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Secrets - Page 7 729222 Secrets - Page 7 729222 Secrets - Page 7 729222 Secrets - Page 7 729222 

Secrets - Page 7 842373 Secrets - Page 7 842373 Secrets - Page 7 842373 Secrets - Page 7 842373 

Secrets - Page 7 788977 Secrets - Page 7 788977 Secrets - Page 7 788977 Secrets - Page 7 788977 

LOL...ADD SOON!

171Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:47 am

SexyT

SexyT

Nae, you need to bring this back baby girl!!

Hope that you feel better soon!

MUAHHHHHH

172Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:24 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Ok ladies. Yall gonna be so proud of me. Adding to this tonight lol. Hope it sounds ok.

173Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:00 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Rachel

God I'm freezing." Rachel shivered a bit walking near the hotel drenching wet. "Don't worry. I will warm you up." he shined his pearly whites at her. The hotel attendants glance at John and his overnight guest walking in the building drenching wet from the rain that caught them. John smirked and gave them a head nod then disappeared behind the pillar leading towards the elevator. "I'm sure they are used to you being accompanied by a female." Rachel said watching John push the up button for the elevator. "Do I seem like that type of dude? I don't bring females to my suite." He said hearing the bell alarm them their elevator arrived. "I usually go wherever they take me." He laughed as they got on the elevator and he pushed the 14th floor. "Such a hoe." Rachel chuckled. The elevator doors closed and John neared Rachel squaring her in the corner. "Now do I call you names?" He asked. "No, That's probably because I don't have a reason for you to call me certain names." She smirked watching him lower to her lips kissing her sweet coated lips that begged for his. The elevator door opened. His fingers cradled hers leading her to his suite. "There are a lot of names I can think of." John teased approaching his suite 1412. He dug in his pocket grabbing a hold of his key. Unlocking the door the warmth of the room graced their chilled bodies. The suite look just like a condo having Rachel in awe. "This place look gorgeous." The door closed. John grabbed a hold of her free hand before she could step in further spinning her back towards the door.

Her back pressed against the hard wood door feeling John's fingers toy with the folds of her shirt. She smirked admiring his aggression. His lips kissed hers yet again, tasting her sweet taste of hunger. Rachel broke their kiss after letting a moan slip out. "Well, can I at least place the chocolate down." She chuckled, brushing past him into the living room. She sat the chocolate down on the coffee table and turned her attention back to John who stared at her. She smiled slipping off her jacket, tossing it towards him. He hung her jacket up by the door, then approached her. His fingers slipped around her waist, tugging her gently towards him. "I want you out of these clothes now." He kissed her forehead before taking a step back to allow her to remove her garments. She did as he told her to leaving her body laced in her black lingerie. Once more he got closer, lifting her body in the air for her to wrap her legs around his waist. "Ooo don't forget the chocolate." Rachel look down at the coffee table grabbing a hold of it. "You gonna be sick taking in all this chocolate." He laughed grabbing a hold of his with his free hand. "Sound like your going to have to take care of me if I do." They both chuckled.

John settled her body across the freshly made bed and handing her the chocolate. He stood over her, stripping out of his clothing. Rachel eyes dazzled at the view before her before their eyes matched back up. They stared at each other, admiring the brown orbs that consumed their thoughts. "I don't know what it is about you." he couldn't understand the attraction between them. "Boy please you can't get past my physical features." she teased him, watching him look down at her soft brown skin against the sexy black lingerie that clad her private features. He laughed a little. "Maybe. Or maybe there is more that meets the eye and I wanna see it." Her lips curled into a smile. "What if you can't handle it?" She teased. She sat the chocolate between her thighs, biting down on her lip admiring the huge lump jumping at her from his boxers. "I can handle a lot." He shot back.

"I don't know what it is about you John." she smiled gripping on the elastic part of his boxers, sliding them off. "What is there to know." he watch her admiring one of his best features. The boxers dropped to the floor, now leaving her and her new found friend standing looking for attention. Her hands delicately touched it sending chills from his shaft throughout his body. He allowed a groan to slip past his lips as she teased him. One hand gripped firmly around his manhood while her other hand dipped in the chocolate and onto his erection covering it with chocolate. Rachel's lips wrapped around the head being greeted with the sweet taste of him and chocolate. She went to work, treating his chocolate covered dick like her favorite chocolate bar. His hand wrapped around her thick mane, going at a steady rhythm. Their moans sung in the suite leaving only the walls to see their escapade. Her teeth softly scraped the skin making sure no chocolate was left behind. With every stroke she made sure he had a different sensation. "Dammit Rachel." He groaned gripping her locks feeling her lightly massage his balls for even more pleasure. She can tell he was about to reach his climax. She began stroking him long and hard until he released. Cleaning up the mess she made, he pinned her back on the bed and eyed her. "The first name I will give you is my little freak." He grinned kissing her sticky lips. His fingers fumbled in between them, feeling her wet folds. Her excitement to please him made him excited as we'll once again.

Her lingerie that laced her body came off so that the chocolate could be poured across her body, coating her already sweet skin. John tongue played against her skin becoming his favorite sweet treat. Her harden nipples were gently being teased and sucked on, reaching her belly button dipping his tongue in and out to remove all the chocolate until he reached her ripe peach begging to be eaten. "Oh John." She purred feeling him slip three fingers in then slid it back out to see his fingers covered in her love juices. He licked his fingers before allowing his tongue to explore her slit. Her hands found his head and began gripping it like a basketball. The more she moaned the more he got into it. She became his juice box quenching his thirst. His teeth ran softly across her clit, causing her legs to tighten up around his head. John knew she is ready to pop so his arm slid under her thighs raising her up a little more so he can taste every ounce of her. Her fingers gripped the comforter as her body tingled from the top of her head down to the tip of her toes. Her breathing grew heavier calling out John's name. His lips made love to her when he suddenly unleashed her flood gate pouring into his mouth, a little slipping past his lips onto the bed.

"You taste so good." He began biting at her thighs. "Come up for air baby. I'm ready for the main course." She smiled at him as he moved back. He grabbed the condom he had on his night stand. "Somebody was prepared." She laughed watching him tear the package open. "Always strapped." He smirked. "Can't leave my precious seeds everywhere." He slid the condom over his erection. She rolled over on her stomach, then gave him a nice view of her backside. He smiled happily like a boy, slapping her round butt before sliding in from the back. They sang harmoniously together, stroking her deeper and deeper. He slid out before they could reach their climax, turning her back onto her back, lunging into her yet gain. Her nails clawed his back while biting his neck. "You like that?" He asked speeding up a little more. "Yes." She cried out. He stood up staying in motion, gripping her legs a little wider I'm order to go in even deeper. Her body once more felt the tingling sensation causing her toes to curl.Their breathing grew heavier and heavier as the lustful desires came to their climax...

Their bodies mingled in between the sheets, laying in their lust. Rachel head laid upon John's chest, hearing his heart calming back down to its normal pace. His fingers played upon her delicate skin as they wrapped their minds on what had just taken place. "Why don't you take the day off tomorrow." He said. "Why?" She smiled so big. "I want to spend time with you. Only have a few days left." He said. "She propped her head up slightly, looking him dead I the eyes. "You know you already caused me to miss one day of work." They both chuckled. "Well think about it. I will make it worth your day." He kissed her forehead.

174Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YU ADDED!GLAD WE GOT YU BACK! Rachel is def going to love this add lol. whew! talk about some freaks. I wonder what will happen when he leaves!? loved it!!

175Secrets - Page 7 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:11 am

SexyT

SexyT

Oh my God in heaven in above!!!

That add was so effing sweet (pun intended!!!)
    I loved it...and its sweet that he wanna spend time before he leaves.
    but in the back of my head, i'm thinking about New York! What's there and what's gonna happen when I go?
    Plus this story is all about Secrets...we know Sam's secret, Jas has hers and what's mine now???
    I'm so happy your back and you're writting again!!!

Add soon mami!!!

CHOCOLATE +JOHN WALL = HEAVENNNNNNNN

YUMMMMM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next