Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Secrets - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

love  Unexpected  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets

+6
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    her love is infinite ;)
    dezzy.baby1
    SexyT
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

SexyT wrote:Oh my God in heaven in above!!!

That add was so effing sweet (pun intended!!!)
    I loved it...and its sweet that he wanna spend time before he leaves.
    but in the back of my head, i'm thinking about New York! What's there and  what's gonna happen when I go?
    Plus this story is all about Secrets...we know Sam's secret, Jas has hers and what's mine now???
    I'm so happy your back and you're writting again!!!

Add soon mami!!!

CHOCOLATE +JOHN WALL = HEAVENNNNNNNN

YUMMMMM
    what if yur secret is that yur devious and yu date powerful, money having mf's and take their shit!!! lol! HA! im so slow Very Happy

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

177Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Lol! I'm about to add to mine in the next 5 minutes

178Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:54 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

wooo!! Im here! Skyping with the boo and doing a twist out lol

179Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:18 pm

SexyT

SexyT

added

180Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:46 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Here we go

Last edited by golden07 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

181Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:55 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Hey Ladies...Its been a while since I have posted on this story...Actually more than a year...O my goodness...I have had this board up for almost six years...Wow how time flies. Anyway, a lot of my creative energy has slowly been drain to the realities of life, but I think its time to start it back up. I hate that I have let a lot of things come to what I enjoy doing. So bare with me. I know we lost a lot of members on the board to things in life and I hope a new generation come through to add a bit of flare to the board also. I enjoy reading other people stories as well as make some that I think ya'll would enjoy. Hopefully we can get it back. But until then...Here goes my piece.

Samiya

"Stop pressuring me dammit." Samiya fussed at Shaeffer who eyes intently focused on her while the candles illuminate the space that was overshadowed with darkness.  The lights went out as the rain continued to increase striking its anger in mid heavens. Once the kids had fallen asleep, Samiya placed Dymond in her room and then she offered to place Shane in her bed so he wouldn't get sick from the draft of the floors. "Well it's your move." He continued staring at her bringing his competitive spirit to the card game. Her eyes went back and fourth on the last card he tossed out. She heard him deeply breath then pulled out his cell phone. "Don't sit here and be texting your girlfriend while I'm about to pull a fast one on you." She teased finally tossing her card out winning the book. "Now why the hell it took you that long to toss it out. I mean damn." He huffed. "And I know you not talking bout me while you trapping yourself in the room to talk to yo ol man." He smirked at her. She sat in silence for a second. "That's what I thought." "So you admit you have a girlfriend?" She questioned. "Admit? I never told you anything. And of course I have girlfriends, girlfriend." He turned queer on her suddenly causing her to burst out in laughter. "Ok. Don't ever in your life do that again." She continued chuckling. "Naw fareal though, I don't have nobody. Nobody wants a nobody." He slapped another card down. "A nobody? You so stupid." She glanced at the card he placed down, knowing she didn't have a card any higher. "Nope. Just smart. I don't mess with no anybody. I have a high criteria for the lady of my choice." He seen her card she tossed and grabbed a hold of his winnings. "A high criteria? That's why your tail is lonely now." she chuckled. "Girl please. Like ya'll don't have high expectations of us. I've dated...Trust me, I had my share. I had psycho's, gold diggers, dick chasers, cheating ass women. I had my share. Tired of being jerked around for a ride that's not gonna change. Besides I have way too much responsibility now." he said, looking for his next move. "Like what?" she asked. "Well, lie that lil boy in there. Everybody knows he is my nephew, but my sis ain't doing too good." he started cutting his words while collecting his thoughts. "What's wrong with your sis?" she asked with concern in her voice. "She just in her own thing. Drinking and gambling. She isn't interested in taking care of Shane. I took him away from her. He haven't seen her in a month and do you think she called? No. Do you think she care? No. She don't know how much pain she is putting him in. He was isolated so much, has never been in school because she isn't stable.. It's just a whole bunch of shit. We tried getting her counseling and everything, but she just hardheaded. So I took him. Now I'm working on trying to get custody over him." He spilled his guts out feeling a hint of anger at the thought of his sister. "Wow. I didn't know all of that was going on. I'm so sorry..." she was lost for words. "Yea, well, that's why I'm trying to get my business situated down here so I can move back home to be closer to my mom so she can help me. I got to get him in school. No telling how far behind he is." he continued as they lost interest in their card game once he began focusing on his nephew. "I didn't realize all of that was going on..." she said. "Say, maybe Rachel can help you get Shane up to speed. She can let you know what all he needs to do to get to where he needs to be." she thought about his schooling. "O word. That's wassup. Can you give her my number and tell her to give me a call when you get a chance. "Yea, no problem."

"Enough about my problems. Tell me what's really good with your life. What's new? We used to keep up with all this shit. Now I'm feeling old and out of place since we all living our lives." he sat back on the sofa comfortably. "All is good. Well..." she stopped. "Well what?" ... "Guess who finally decided to show their face after all these years?" she quizzed him. "Shi...I don't know." he sighed. "Your not even trying you jerk." They laughed. "Dru." she simply said. "Dru? Man how long its been?" he asked. "Well, I haven't seen him since high school." she said. "Damn...High school. He know?..." his question dwindled to silence. She nod and sunk back into the sofa. "I'm not going to lie to you Shae. I'm glad he finally knows. It's not that I intended it to be a secret, but what since it made if he didn't care. He didn't want me anymore, why introduce him to a baby who don't deserve to know someone who wasn't going to be in his life anyway." she reasoned with herself. "I see what your saying, but are you actually doing anybody a favor doing that?" he asked. "Don't try to get me to start thinking I didn't go about it right. Dymond and I have been doing fine. She is content. I am content. We are content. Dru don't need us and we surely don't need him." she said.

"Samiya. Family is family. A few years ago, I agreed with your logic. I really did. But times have changed. I'm sitting here watching my nephew not having a dad in his life, a mom stuck on herself, he has no foundation. He has no stability. He is going to question where is his dad. Who is his dad. Why he left...He is going to ask and what will I tell him? I have to be real with him. Same way with Dymond. You think she isn't going to ask, if she hasn't asked you yet. And when she does, what are you going to tell her? A lie? I mean we have to stop living in this fantasy world thinking we can do as we please with no repercussion in sight. I'm sick and tired of seeing all the young black kids doing without because of shit we could have avoided." he preached spilling out his concerns. They settled in silence for a second. "You're right. You're absolutely right..." She sat up in the sofa some. "Well, tomorrow he wants to talk about it." she said. "Say what?" she cut him off. "I honestly don't know what to talk to him about. It has been so long and now he come back, discovered I birth him a baby girl, and that gives him the right to waltz into my life. Look, I have been deeply hurt. It hurt me so bad to think someone who said they love me and didn't want to lose me walked out of my life with no hesitation. I don't want Dymond to ever experience that type of hurt. I want her to see that a real man will not take the relationship for granted but show love back." she reminisced on the pain she felt when Dru left her. "I will be damned if he think I will let that happen. I have changed since I was in high school..." she said. "What makes you think he hasn't changed?" Shaeffer asked. She cut her eyes at him. "I'm just saying. Just like you changed, he could have changed. I'm not saying he has to get into your private affairs, but Dymond should at least get to meet her father. She won't have that question in the back of her mind wondering who is he."

Rachel

Soundness settled in the room, cooling off the heated bodies. John is sound asleep, but Rachel eyes are wide awake. Thoughts consume her mind, both good and bad. "I can't keep fooling myself. Once he is gone, he is gone. Why allow this to keep going on when at the end disappointment will take over?" her thoughts riddled in her mind. She shift her body intentionally wondering if he would move as she moved. He is knocked out cold. Her smile grew at thoughts of her body being pleased by John, but that's not all she wanted. She been down this road several times. Unraveling the covers from her nude body, she got up in the darkness finding pieces of her garments scattered across the room. The bright city lights shun through the windows giving her a glimpse of her clothing. Getting everything together, she slip her garments on, grabbed her purse and walked out of the room. The bright lights in the hallways cause her eyes to wince.

The lobby still held a few people mingling around. Approaching the front desk she asked the young lady, "Is it possible to call a cab." "Yes ma'am. I have the number right here, would you like for me to call it?" the young lady asked sweetly. "Yes please." she watched her dial the number for her before handing her the phone. "Here you go." she reach Rachel the phone. The phone rang three times before someone answered. Rachel eyes peered around seeing if anyone is being nosy. Leaving her information, she end the call. "Thank you." she told the receptionist. Walking near the entry way to wait for her cab, thunder rumbled in the night sky. A heavy sigh released from her lips as she sat down feeling exhausted from her earlier encounter. Watching the rain blur the city, her mind raced back to John. She smiled at the memories she created with him, hearing his voice, feeling his body, exploring the mind, she couldn't understand how he easily intrigued her. As bad as she wanted to return to his room, her heart was not ready to allow someone to enter and then exit.

On her ride home, the drive made her drowsy. Her body still tingled with the feeling of John exploring her world. Checking her phone, no messages appeared. In her mind, she kept telling herself its over...But the heart...the heart sang a tune she haven't felt in a long time. It wants more. Decisions, decisions.

182Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:03 pm

SexyT

SexyT

oooohhhhh gurrrrl!!!
    that was a long ass add!!! way overdue like the others are!! lol
    So glad you're adding again and we can get the board back up and running!!

Samiya is right to let Dru in his dauhter's life...she needs to take it slowly and make sure he knows that he can't walk out on his child the way he did with her...

Now..me...awww...shit hurts when you feeling those type of feelings but in your head your not seeing anything happening...Maybe John will wake up and call her!!

Add more girl!!!! Wanna know what's up with everyone Smile

Loved it!!!

183Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:23 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Girl I know. I'mma do better. I'm working on it now. Lol...

184Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:01 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

I loved Shae in this add! He was preaching today! I can till tel that Sam is still hurt bc of Dru. Where Chiya dingbatt self at? And Rachel poor Rachel. I hope john goes after her. He needs to find her and make things right. I know it's not his fault but I hope they can build from where they started. Now about jas, luke, and Mr. Perez *wiggels eye brows* lol I can't believe they were dating behind Sam back back in the day. I wonder what danger Luke put jas in at that time bc jas was tripping over it earlier.

Loved the add so happy to see it!! Can't wait for the sit down with Dru Sam and Dy!

185Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:49 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I plan to add sometime tonight...Hope it will be long enough lol.

186Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:16 am

SexyT

SexyT

oohh can't wait!!!!

187Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:31 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Jas

"Why are you calling me so early?" She grew upset with Jackson for disrupting her sleep. Luke arm that was wrapped snuggly around her waist shifted to his side as he rolled over. "Just wanted you to know we are having a  9 o'clock meeting with some very, very good news. It will be located at the Hilton downtown." Jackson said. A deep sigh slip through Jas lips peering her eyes towards the time. "Okay." she grunted, hanging up on him before he could get another word in. Luke rolled back over towards Jas, pulling her back in his arms tightly. "Who was that?" he asked. "Nobody but Jackson." She said, feeling his lips press against the back of her neck. "What he doing calling so early?" he asked. "I have a meeting today." her tone was nonchalant. "Okay, well...wanna do breakfast before you go?" he asked. "I don't feel like cooking." she said. "No. We could go to Waffle House and grab something." he hopped up, pinning her arms down to her plush pillows. "Or I can do breakfast here. My specialty." he smirked. She chuckled wrestling for freedom. "Nope. I want Waffle House." she said. "He relieved her from his grasp, but his lips still found a way to her neck. Soft bite marks signaled moans through her soft lips. "Bae..." she wanted to resist the urge. "Ummm..." he didn't let up wanting to leave his mark. "I will make it worth your while later." her hand slipped down to his butt, pinching it lightly. His defined body sat up allowing her to escape. "You promise?" he asked. "O trust." she slid off the bed approaching the bathroom.

"What are you doing today?" she asked looking at her wild mane in the mirror. "Working in the studio. If you free later on today, wanna come to hear some beats we are working on?" he asked. "Yea. Maybe I can be on one of your songs." she said. He started laughing aloud. "What is so funny." she stood in the frame of the door with her hand on her hip. "I heard you sing before bae. Not your best talent. Maybe you can be one of the background sounds." he shot back. "Funny, real funny." she closed her door for privacy.

"You almost ready?" Luke asked waiting for her to finish in her bedroom. "Yea." she said aloud grabbing the final items she needed. Like settled on the living room sofa watching ESPN. "Where you get those clothes from?" she questioned him. "Let's just say I knew I was coming to a slumber party. he joked. "You look amazing." his eyes shifted to her appearance fixated on the ebony beauty draped in designer. "Thanks hun." She said. "Do you want me to drop you off, that way I can pick you up to go to the studio?" he asked. "I don't know how long I'm going to be today. How about we meet up?" she asked. "I don't know how long I'm going to be today. How about we meet up?" she asked. "You can meet me back here. I'm going to drive you there." he said gripping his keys off the table. "Okay." she said. "You're ready?" she asked. "Let's go."

Dru

"Good morning ma." Dru walk in the kitchen finding his mom cooking breakfast like she use to. He decided to spend the night with her to catch up on their lives. "Good morning. Did you get some good rest?" she asked. "Of course. Did you?" he asked. "I had better sleep than normal." she smiled. "That's good." he grabbed a piece of bacon, but she smacked his hands out of the way. "So your girl not coming back til when?" she asked. "Should be back tomorrow. I was going to leave at the end of the week but..." he started. "But what son?" he peeped her interest. "I don't know. Just a lot of things I have to finish up down here you know. I mean, I have my own company now, I don't see why we can't stay down here for a little and I can operate from here." he suggested. "What is it you're trying to finish?" she asked. "Man, I don't know..." he couldn't process everything taking place. Especially after seeing Samiya with Wade, he was unsure of what was going on. He knew what happened and how he left wouldn't change anything, but now that he see Samiya did have his child, how could he leave now. "Ma, I honestly don't know what to do. I mean, I messed up when I was younger. Now that I got things situated it seem like it is falling down again. I don't want Sam to feel like I'm trying to invade her life now after all these years. I just want to be a part of her life. I just don't know where to start. How to start..." he hung his head low in deep thought.

Elaine touched his shoulder blade and squeezed it lightly. "If you want to be in Dymond's life, you will allow yourself time to let the relationship grow. Don't push yourself on nobody if they don't welcome you. You have to understand something. You left. You walked away when things got rough. Now I'm not saying it wasn't for the best because I preferred you to leave and not be in these streets. But recognize what you did. What you left behind. How you left it and didn't look back. Have you ever apologized? Instead of blaming everyone from keeping you in the dark, realize why you was in the dark." he soaked in his momma's wonderful counsel. He towered over her, bringing her in for a tight hug. "Thank you ma. The first thing I need to do is apologize to you." he loosened his grip then gestured for her to have a seat. She did so and stared in his eyes seeing he held a lot of hurt. "I was a punk ma. I ran away when my family needed me the most. I took the opportunity I had and left after dad died because its my fault he is dead." she stopped him in mid sentence. "What do you mean?" she asked watching his eyes water up fading in and out of memory. "What do you mean Dru?" she asked again. "He was off patrol when he seen me...seen me handling business." he drew in a deep breath. "So he pinned me against the wall, pissed. I remember he asked me do I want to know how it feel to be put in cuffs. And I snapped. I pushed him back and we argued...

The streets lingered with the scent of weed and alcohol. Dru had a few more orders to take care of before he could call it a night. Watching a car circle in his vision, he knew something wasn't right. Quickly he maneuvered another direction. He couldn't get caught tonight. Not with all he was packing. Lights flashed in the corner of his eye, painting the windows and brick with red and blue spotlights. Many people who were once on the city pavements left. Dru hurried to find safety, but the siren bled through his ears. His heart reached his throat thinking of all the consequences he would have to face. Trying to make a dash, a  familiar voice stopped him. "Dru!" He yelled aloud. "What the hell are you doing out here?!" His dad's voice filled with both concern and anger. "Man, pops go on...I'mma talk to you later." Dru squeezed tight on his back-sac filled with other items along with a few school books.

Dru body suddenly pressed against the brick building, his dad crushing him. "Why are you doing this son?" he continued rough housing Dru to calm him down. "Let go of me." Dru calmly said. "Do you want to know how it feels to be put in cuffs son? Do you?" he questioned Dru. "That's what you wanna do anyway. You feel like I'm a failure so prove your point pops." he lashed out angrily. "You so quick to paint us as this perfect family pops, but deep down inside you hate me." Dru continued lashing out. "Why in the world would you say that?" his dad somewhat eased up allowing Dru to push him away. "Everything I do, everything I say, you wanna compare me to Derrick and show all my flaws. I'm not Derrick." he said. "I know that Dru. I know what you're going through...I've been there son. I see so much of myself in you and that's why I'm so hard on you. Please get in the car." he demanded. "I'll meet you at the house. I got some things to finish up." he darted off leaving his dad behind.

Gunshots trailed in the still night sky not too far from where Dru left. His heart pounded as loud as the sound of the shot, causing him to slow his pace. He didn't stop, just slowed down...

"It's my fault. It's all my fault!" he was angry at himself. "Dru, we all make mistakes. And I can tell something has been weighing heavy on your heart." she said pulling him in for a hug. They both silently cried together. "I knew what I was doing, but I was doing it out of spite. I let my friends compel me to do something I shouldn't have. And after I seen how easy it was to make money, I went for it. I didn't consider the lives, even though I knew it would cost me in the long run. I just never expected it to happen this way. Mom, I'm so sorry." his heart hurt at the damage thing of what all transpired when he was younger. "You know what....Your dad would be proud of you..." he cut her off. "No he wouldn't. I abandoned ya'll." his head dropped low. "Yes he would. Are you still selling dope?" she asked. "No..." "Exactly, you are your own boss. Your dad would be beyond proud of you. This is what he wanted for you. The question is how are you going to continue to carry on his name?"

Jas

"Thanks for breakfast." she told Luke kissing him on his lips before they departed. "No problem. Where I told you to meet me at?" he quizzed her. "Wait...I know this...My house right?" she joked. He nudged her, "Better be there too or you're off my fan page." he joked back. "Alright, alright. I will call you as soon as I leave the meeting. Okay?" she assured him. "A'ight." he kissed her forehead.

Driving towards Downtown, her phone buzzed. She answered hearing Rachel's voice. "Wassup girl?" she asked. "God, I think I made a mistake." her voice filled with despair. "What did you do?" Jas asked. "It's a long story, but to make it short, I walked away from him." Rachel said. "I literally got up out of his bed and left." she emphasized. "His bed?" Jas teased. "I'm serious Jas." Rachel sound upset. "Alright, I'm sorry. So was the whole thing about sex or you think it could have been something more? I mean you're really dealing with a  baller." Jas said. "That's the thing. I think he is sincere. And as hard as I tried to keep my legs tightly closed, I couldn't resist. He is amazing. I wanted us to get to know each other more outside of the bedroom, but if he have me tripping like this then I don't know how to keep it platonic." she sighed heavily, then the sound of the bell rang in her class. "I have to go. We shall talk later." Rachel said. "Look before you go...You will know if he was honest on wanting to know you. He will show you." Jas assured her. "Thanks hun. Bye." she got off the phone.

The hotel held a lot of tourist, floating in and out of the hotel. Jas called Jackson to see where the meeting is held. "Are you in a better mood?" his sarcasm lured through the phone. "Of course love...Now where is the meeting held at?" she asked getting to the point. "I will meet you in the lobby." he said. "Meet you there." she hung the phone up. Flipping her visor down, she began checking her makeup out. Refreshing her soft pink lips, she puckered then smile to be sure nothing was in her teeth. Satisfied with her look, she got out walking to the lobby. She entered finding Jackson settled on the armchair looking at a local newspaper. His eyes moved from the paper to Jas. He smirked. "Had a good evening?" he asked. "Meaning?" She questioned his reasoning. "Your glowing." he smiled brightly. "Personal life is none of your business anymore." she stood glancing and smiling at the people walking past them. "So, meeting?" she asked looking at her watch. "Oh yea, that's why we here." he stood up placing the newspaper back on the table and began walking. She followed behind him, to a conference room. Before opening the door, he turned towards him. "Now before we enter let me give you the heads up. More money, more travel..." Jackson said then opened the door to find a few unfamiliar faces she never worked with. But one familiar face she took notice of. Mr. Dario Perez. Her eyes immediately moved away from his eye contact following behind Jackson to get a seat.

"Thanks for joining us today Miss Jasmyn. Make yourself comfortable." Dario never took his eyes off of her. "Now that everyone is here, lets get down to business. For those who are new among us, welcome. I am Dario Perez and have been partnered with my father David Perez. We are part of a global asset manager with investment offices in Florida, Boston, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto. I'm not going to get into the details of what our company offers, but I did provide a binder with all of our company information and what we offer. I'm sure you're all wondering why have I called you all in. Each person in this room have the potential to grow with us. My father and I took the liberty of finding individuals to lead a team of event planners to direct, plan, and coordinate strategic global events and meetings for clients, business partners and senior management. We are looking for the best. But can you prove to us you're the best..."

After the meeting a few people stayed around to talk. "Wow, Jackson, what did you get me into?" she asked. "You heard the man. This is a major opportunity Jas. You will be networking with so many people. This is major business. This is what we have been talking about." he said. "I know, its just..." she began to say as Mr. Perez interrupted her from behind. "But what?" he questioned her. She turned around placing a smirk on her face. "It's just that I'm not sure if I really wanted to go corporate." she said. "Do you know how this company got so big?" he asked her. "No." "We made them feel comfortable. We treated them with dignity and respect. Isn't that how you operate?" he asked. "Of course." she replied. "You will fit. And you will enjoy." Dario smiled brightly at her. "As I told you during the meeting, think about it. Read over our company and see what we are really about. You will find some interesting things in there and I know with your talents you will definitely fit." he assured her. "Thank you..." she was cut short by the words of his father. "Well, who is this lovely young lady?" David asked. "I would like for you to meet Jasmyn." Dario started saying. "Aww. This is who Jackson referred us to right?" David look at Jackson. "You know I only supply you with the best sir." Jackson sucked up to him. "I know. Hope to work with you soon." his pearly whites shined, then he walked off. "Well, thanks again for the opportunity. I will get in touch with you soon on my decision." Jas said, glancing back at Jackson to signal him that she is ready to go. "I will be looking to hear from you soon." he captured her eyesight sending signals to Jas. "Alright Dario. See you soon man." Jackson interrupted, shaking his hand, then they left.

"Eye contact? Get in touch soon? I think you left a good impression on him." Jackson teased Jas. She rolled her eyes and began dialing Luke's number. "You're reading way too much into this. Chill." her agitated tone echoed in the hall. She dialed Luke up to see where he was at. "What I am reading is a connection. No denying that." he continued to edge. "Hello?" she answered ignoring Jackson, walking past him and out the door. "Hey...You ready?" he asked. "Yes, are you there now?" she asked. "Naw, chilling at the mall waiting around on you." he said. "You still want to meet at the house?" she asked approaching her car. "Yea, I'm heading there now..." he said. "Yo Jasmyn." her name was being broadcast in the parking lot. She look all around to find Dario running up towards her. "Ok hun...See you in a few." she said. They both hung up as soon as Dario met up with her. "Hey." she look confused as to why he followed her out of the door. "I may sound a bit forward about this, but I would love to have you on my team. Is it ok if we have dinner tonight so I can discuss some things further with you in detail." he said. "O...I see. Tonight I am actually spending some time with my boyfriend. But as soon as I look over the information I will give you my answer." she said directly. "That's fine. You're welcome to bring him also. He can hear what all you will be doing so you and him can come up with a decision together." he said. It caught her off guard. She wasn't expecting him to say that. "Well, I have your number..." she referred to his number in the booklet. "I will give you a call and see what he says." she replied with a semi smile. "Great. Looking forward to it." Dario smoothly turned back to return to the hotel. "What the hell?" she said to herself before getting in her car.

188Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:33 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Officially tired...Lol..Let me know what ya'll think, o and sorry for typos...I'm just saying. Thanks in advance.

189Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 am

SexyT

SexyT

LOL!!! OMG Dario really pulled a number on Jas!! She thought she was being smug but he got back at her just like that!! LOVE IT!!
    And calling Jas to say I walked away...Oh dear...hopefully we can all meet up and get everything off our chest...girl time!
    Dru...where to start...if he want to be in his daughter's life he has to make the effort. He needs to talk to Sam and figure things out slowly...and has he told his fiancee yet?? I don't think so...she gon blow her top off!!!!

upsie upsie mami!!!love it

190Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:36 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

In my Martin voice : DAMN DAMN DAMMNN!!!! Oh how I loved this add lol. Luke is too sexy and sweet. Lil freaky too lol. Can't wait to find out how this studio session goes.

Dario, Dario, Dario. You are something else. That meeting, was intense. And his DADDY!! Why do you do this Janae?! Lol you got all my weaknesses in one add, you wrong for that lol. I had to pause web I clicked on david lol. And Dario's sudden interest in meeting with Luke seems like a trap. Hmmmm, this got me thinking lol

Dru. I loved his part too. I feel really bad for him bc he felt like it was his fault. It was just a bad situation all together. Just the fact that he heard the gun shots that killed his father and he had no idea it was him, and the fact that they were just with each other sucks. I hope he and Sam talk soon. But I feel like Chiya is gonna be a problem.

I agree with Rachel, we need a girls day or something! I hate that Rachel's in a delima now:( hopefully John finds her in the most romantic way.!

191Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:54 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Samiya

After Shaeffer left early in the morning once the rain diminished, Samiya was on the go since. Her thoughts were riddled with how she is going to approach Dru on the matter of Dymond. "Be happy it's almost the weekend Hun." She glance at Dymond eating her sausage biscuit. "What are we doing this weekend ma?" She asked making eye contact in the mirror with Samiya. "I don't know yet. We will see." She said. "Well, Carmen is having a sleepover Saturday. Can I go momma?" She asked. "Let me talk to Carmen's mom to be sure it's ok." Samiya replied. Carmen and Dymond are really close and have been inseparable since preschool. "Okay." Dymond went back to eating her biscuit.

"We may actually make it before he bell rings Dy..." They quickly walk to Dymond's home room class as the bell sounded. Reaching Rachel's classroom, her students were lined up at her door. Dymond fell into line while Samiya glance through the small panel window seeing Rachel on her phone. She waved, capturing Rachel's attention. Rachel got off the phone and made her way to the door.

"Hey." She greeted Samiya. "Good morning class." She also acknowledged her students. Her students all responded. "Everyone have a seat and get your supplies out, y'all know what day it is." She smiled sweetly to her students watching them quickly making their way to their desk.Rachel closed the door slightly to speak to Samiya.

"We've got so much to talk about..." Rachel informed Samiya. "Believe me, I know. I know." Samiya said. "Your busy today?" Rachel asked. "Yep, talking to Dru today." ..."Wait, what? About what? Girl we have a lot to talk about I see." Rachel felt eager suddenly. "Trust me I know. Dymond mentioned she wants to go to a slumber party. So if she goes sound like we can meet up. What you think?" Samiya suggested. "Perfect. Girl, let me tend to these kids, I'mma text you later." She told Samiya.

Making her way to the car, she noticed a few missed calls from Wade, she dial his number. "Hey you..." He interrupted her. "Where you been?" He asked. "I finally was able to barge my phone this morning when the lights turned back on." She replied. "O your lights were out. You could have came over to my place." He stated. "Yea...I'm not too keen on taking Dymond to a man's house." She was protective of her daughter, trying not to be the way her mother was. "I respect that...so about yesterday..." He continued. She took a deep sigh knowing it would be brought to her attention again.

"I thought about what you said and I know I popped off, but I'mma be upfront with you. We crossed paths a long time ago." He said. "So y'all know each other?" She asked. "Just briefly.i didn't know tall had history tho." He said. "Yea..." She left it at that. "Well, I kno y'all have some things to clear up. As long as he knows his place, we cool." Wade said. "Okay." She kept her answers short."So what you're doing tonight?" He asked. "After I talk to Dru?" She asked. "Yea after that." He replied. "Nothing that I know of."..."Well, you and Dymond owe me a date. Thought after you cleared the air we could do something since she is feeling better and it's not storming." He suggested.

"That sounds like fun. I will call you when I'm through."

"Cool, I got a place in mind I think we all will enjoy."

"Okay then..." They said their goodbyes as she pulled up to the shop.

Jas

Jas sat in her car waiting for Luke to come to her home. She contemplated on what was brought up at the meeting and began skimming through the pages of the booklet of the company. She knew it was a great opportunity to broaden her skills as well as a great networking source. A horn blew behind her capturing her attention. Getting out of her car she hopped in his vehicle with the binder in her hand.

"Took you long enough."

"I was just cruising giving you time. What you have there?" His eyes glance at the binder.

"This is what our meeting was about." She retorted.

His eyes skimmed the name of the company on the binder. "You work for that company?"

"No...At least not yet. They called me in with the opportunity of working for the company as an event planner, but I don't know yet..." she was honest not wanting to feel pressured. "I know you have been working towards bigger and better things for you and your company..."she stopped him. "That's just it. I want it to be my company. I don't want to honestly be tied into someone else business venture. Maybe if I can do it under contract for a certain amount of time, you know... I love my staff, my hours, and my freedom." she huffed. "Well, when do you have to let them know your final decision?" he asked. "Well, the co-owner of the company would like to have dinner this evening to discuss it and would like for you to sit in to help with the decision process I guess." she mentioned, seeing his eyebrows raise.

"Wow..." he stated.

"What?"

"Does this mean what I think it means?"

"What are you talking about?"

"We official?"

She chuckled and punch him in the arm. "You crazy girl trying to run us off the rode?" he laughed. " Haha...Anyway, I did mention you ... So I'm guessing official is a good start." she replied seeing a big grin plaster upon his face.

Noisematch Studios...Located near the coastline of Miami. They parked and walked in hand in hand. "You are going to meet a few people on my crew. I told them you was coming and not to act up." he said and smirked,

A few guys and a woman sat in a room talking a cracking jokes. Luke and Jas made their appearance bringing everyone to silence. "What It do Luke?" one of the guys stood up, dapping him off while he settled his attention on the beautiful lady before him.

"Whose the goddess?" he smiled at Jas. "Sit yo whack ass down. I introduced her to you before she made her presence." Luke reprimanded him. He ignored Luke, taking Jas by the right hand to shake. "I'm Eli, I do the beats for yo boy here. I make him sound good." his arrogance lured off of him. "Ooo...Kay..." she dragged her words making everyone laugh. "Like I said, have a seat." he told Eli who kissed his teeth before sitting down.

"Everyone this is officially Jas...eyes and hands to yo'selves." he joked. "Jas, this is Eli, Chanucy, Adam, Greg, and Paige...My manager." they all greeted each other, then settled down chatting a little bit. Luke found himself in the booth working on the track, leaving her with the rest to hear what he is going to dish out to his future audience.

"Have you and Luke been talking for a while?" Paige began small talk with Jas. Jas cut her eyes at Paige not wanting to get in depth on their relationship. "I've known him for a long time." Jas replied. "How long have you been his manager?" she questioned.. "I discovered him a while back at a night club. He's been there for a while. I gave him several offers, but he turned me down saying his circumstances didn't permit him at that time. So last year, I gave him another offer and this time he accepted. So we have been working on his line of music for the past year." she said bobbing her head to the music.

"A year?" Jas though to herself. "Wow that's really good." Jas replied. "Yea, I know he is going to take off eventually. I travel all over looking for young hot artist that would like to take it to the next level. I had my eye on him for a while." she said. "Hmmm. Better be strictly business." her mind said as her eyes matched up to Luke. She felt as tho he was singing to her.

Derrick

Derrick settled in his seat looking at the time. He was planning to leave early since his friend is in town. He tried calling Chloe, but she didn't answer. His phone rung. Placing it on speaker, "Yes Debra?" he asked. "You have a visitor. Mr. Kahlil Washington." she said. "What is he doing here?" Derrick thought to himself. "You can send him in." he responded.

Kahlil walked through the door glancing around his office. "Nice man...Real nice." Kahlil made himself comfortable on the sofa. "What you been doing today?" Derrick asked. "Catching up with a dew people. Nothing major." he said. "Have you seen Chloe?" he asked. "Naw, she was gone before I got up...She still don't work?" he questioned Derrick. "No...We are working on some lil rugrats soon and we both agreed was going to be a stay at home mom." he told Kahlil. "Aww, aren't yall the perfect couple. Any luck yet on them kids?" he asked. "We working on it." Derrick sighed.

"That's the fun part." Kahlil teased.

"O believe me, I know...I love that part, it's just that when we found out she was having..." he stopped as his cell started vibing in his desk. He pulled it out and seen it was Chloe.

"Wassup bae. Where you been?" he asked.

"Mom wanted me to take her shopping for her cruise." she said.

"Your momma gonna be fast." he teased.

"Believe me, I know. I'm reprimanding her now." Chloe teased back.

"Well, I got Kahlil here. We are about to head out soon." she asked.

"You leaving tomorrow?"

"Yea, gotta get ready for practice Monday. Chloe trying to get rid of me already?" he smirked.

Derrick rolled his eyes, continuing his conversation with Chloe. "He leaving tomorrow. Why?" he said. "Okay, no reason. I was thinking of staying with my mom so that ya'll can spend time together and I can help her pack." she suggested. "I mean whatever you want to do bae. You gonna leave me cold tonight tho." he teased." I will warm you back up tomorrow. Believe me." she purred in the phone..."Alright bae, let me go before you start something you can't accomplish." he teased. "Okay...Love you." she said. "Love you too." he replied then hung up.

Kahlil chuckled. "All that mushy shit is unnecessary."

"You just mad cuz yo ass still lonely." he shot back, getting up as soon as the clock turned to 3 o'clock. "We still hitting the club tonight?" Kahlil asked. "Maybe I can find a honey in there." he joked. "Come on..." Derrick said ignoring his question.

192Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:56 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Okay...Had to get this small talk out the way...Will be adding some juicy parts soon...Uppies lol

193Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:27 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Im so ready for the Dru & Sam meet up!! I love how protective Sam is over Dy. Now this wade and Dru situation got me wondering.

Paige, oh Paige. Keep on. All in my damn business. You hush. XD

Derrick! Why couldnt Sam have gotten with him instead of Dru? I mean they both want the same thing. I hate that Khalil & Chloe playing that man in his face. its sad and its only gonna make it worse. I think she gonna be preg by Khalil. Ughh.

loved the add!

194Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:50 am

SexyT

SexyT

AYAYAY!!!

Ok Soooo Dru and Sam gon talk...can't wait for that to go down!! And him and Wade have history??? Is is the drug thing? Oh dear!!! Shit bout to get real...

And Paige??? Hmmmm, I don't like the sound of her. Jas better keep an eye on her...

Derrick...my heart breaks for him. His best friend and his woman. He gon flip when he find out. It will hurt so bad. I just hope she don't get pregnant by Khalil...That will literally kill Derrick...

Add more hun....can't wait for the girls chat!!!

195Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:48 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Thinking about adding tonight or tomorrow

196Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:39 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Samiya

Her heart pound thinking of the discussion she is about to embark on. She asked Rachel to watch Dymond, not wanting her to hear what is all going to be discussed. Pulling up to the house, she seen his vehicle parked in the driveway. A quick prayer is needed at the moment she thought. After her prayer, she got out and approach the door. Settling with the loud doorbell, she heard footsteps."Hey, come on in." Elaine greet her sweetly like she always do. Kissing her cheek she walked in. "Go ahead and have a seat in the living room, I'll call Dru down."

Samiya made herself comfortable on the sofa. The television was off and silence settle in the space. Dru appeared in her vision, walking down the stairs in his loose fit sweatpants and tee shirt. His cocoa complexion have always been a compliment to his features and she took notice of the smoothness in it. Elaine stayed upstairs leaving the two to settle their differences. Dru sat on the other sofa, leaning forward with his elbow on his knees contemplating on what to say.

"Almost 10 years Dru." she started the conversation. "It has been, a long long time..." he said, the look up towards her. "How have you been?" he asked trying not to stir the tension that is already in the air. "Dru, lets get to the point. Almost 10 years ago you left, and the sad part is you knew all that was going on." she said. "Sam, honestly I wasn't in my right mind. When I gave you the money for the abortion, I didn't know you was planning to keep it..." she cut him short. "I kept 'her'. You know what, regardless of what I did, I had to do it by myself. Life is too precious to throw away, and to know that you wanted me to treat our child like garbage opened my eyes and showed me how selfish you really are."

Her blood boiled through her veins. "You know Samiya, I made so many mistakes I regret. And I'm not going to sit here and pretend like we are going to be the best of friends..." she chuckled at his statement. "Damn right." she intervened. He took a deep sigh. "I honestly can say that the person I was 10 years ago was on some childish shit. When I thought I was a man, I was wimp. I ran away when it got hard. Me thinking I can erase my wrong by getting you to abort our child was a way for me to escape feeling guilt free. But I'm at my guiltiest now."

"So when you came down here, were you feeling guilty?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever thought you would see me again with any of your visits home, or were you thinking you would never see me again so you got away scott free?" she asked.

He sat back taken by her words. He honestly never expected to see her, especially under these circumstances. "You see, your guilt is eating you alive seeing I made it all these years without you. Why would I allow my child to see the father who aborted her in his mind? Are you crazy." she scuffed. "Samiya, you knew what was going on with me. You knew what I was doing. You knew I wasn't fit at that time. I put people lives in danger, adding a baby to the mix wasn't what I had wanted. I thought I was protecting you. I honestly did." he said. "No you was protecting yourself. You had no desire to have me or the baby in your life anyway." she blurted.

"Samiya, I got my father killed." he blurted out. "That guilt ate me alive knowing I was there and couldn't do anything about it. When you told me you was pregnant, I panicked. I didn't want to see another person I love dead because of me. I fucked up. I admit it. What I thought was right was wrong." he hung his head low.

She didn't expect him to say that. She remember how he shut down after his father died. She look off not wanting to make eye contact. "But have you ever asked yourself how guilty you are?" he asked. "Guilty of what? Protecting my child?" she asked defensively.

"You know Samiya, my family has went through great lengths to keep this from me. You never gave me the opportunity to know I still had a responsibility. You gave my family the responsibility rather than me. You kept it..." she stopped him. "How dare you! I didn't give anyone the responsibility. Dru, you left. You made it clear this was a responsibility you did not want to pursue, so you left. But I remained with a baby. I am here each and everyday for 24 hours non stop taking care of her. The responsibility remained on me. Yes your family help me, but I would never leave the responsibility of raising Dymond on them." her leg was slightly shaking from frustrated.

" You're absolutely right. I left. I did. I didn't see what else there was to stay for. After we broke it off, I didn't know what I was doing here. I didn't have a desire to live here so I left. I didn't know you was going to carry my child. I thought you aborted it. I thought I set you free from me and that's why you broke up with me." he finally caught eye contact with her."I admit I fucked up. I fucked everybody life up because of my dumb decisions. Samiya, I come to you today to apologize for leaving you, not just by yourself, but also with a daughter. I come to you today not trying to piece together what has been done, but I want another opportunity for a new beginning of getting to know our daughter. I don't want her to not know who I am Sam. She deserves more than just half."
    Samiya sat there quietly. 'How could I be guilty also?' she thought.' How could protecting my daughter from being hurt was a crime. Are the feelings I'm trying to protect is that of my daughter or of myself?' she questioned her motives. "So what are your motives? Why do you want to be in my daughters life?" she asked.  

"Because I know how important it is to have a father in a child's life. Samiya, back in the day you always told me how much you loved my dad. How you wished he was your own father. How you long to have a real father in your life. Why deprive our child that when you want the best for her? I'm not asking for her to move with me, I just want to accept my role and be in her life." he opened old memories of her feelings towards her own situation. "I'm not saying I need to see her tonight or tomorrow. Just think about it. I am leaving soon, but I will be back in town next month." he continued.
    Her mind raced with many thoughts and concerns. "This is a lot to think about." he cut her off. "Like I said, just think about it. I promi..."

"Don't make any promises Dru. Let me just consider it." she stood up finished with the discussion. She felt pretty good to get this off her chest. And after seeing Dru all these years, she never expected him to be so adament to be in Dymond's life compared to the past. He stood up also. "Samiya?" he caught her attention. She shift her heads towards him to show he had her attention. "Thanks." he said. "For what?" she asked. "Not chewing my ass out as much as I know you can do." he caused her to chuckle. "I'm just getting warmed up." she shot back.

197Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:42 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Started the new page with a new add. That's how you do it...lol

198Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:31 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Yes girl new add new page lol ! And yes! I've been waiting for that moment. How dare he try to blame her? I mean I understand that he thought she got an abortion but he dropped her like it was nothing. He could have atleast called or even talked to her about it. But I'm glad he didnt deny the wrong he did. It's a start but we'll see how well Chiya and Dymond get along. I feel like Sam gonna have to check her.

199Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:31 am

SexyT

SexyT

Wow!! Dru crazy for thinking like that!!! He left her and he asked HER how GUILTY she is??? Fuck that!!! Crazy MF!!! But I'm glad they got that out of the way and Sam set him straight!

Waiting for the next one...you already got me excited!!!

200Secrets - Page 8 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:39 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Rachel

After ordering pizza, Rachel was painting Dymond's toes when the door bell rung. "Must be the pizza guy. Stay still and let your toes dry." Rachel said, grabbing the money of the table. She answered the door, not finding the pizza guy. "John. What are you doing here?" she asked shock that he is standing in her doorway. "Because I haven't heard from you. Look I'm not trying to be stalker-ish or anything of that nature but..." he was cut off when he heard a little girl. "Come on Rae, your missing the good part." she yelled aloud. "Oh, you have company. I'm sorry..." he said.

"It's okay. I'm just watching my neice. We're trying to catch up on the Fast and Furious movies." she stopped smelling the subtle scent of his cologne that lingered on her body when she had got home this morning. She could tell the way he was stalling he didn't want to leave, placing a smile on her face. "Would you like to join us? We ordered pizza." she asked. "If you don't mind...I mean I do enjoy your company." he smirked. She smile stepping aside so he could enter.

"Who is he?" Dymond asked. "This is my friend John. John, this is my neice Dymond." she introduced. "Sorry John, you caught us doing girly things." Rachel said, settling back on the floor to do Dymond's toes. "I have sisters. This is nothing new." he said settling down on the sofa. "Are you from here?" Dymond began her examination. "No ma'am. I'm from North Carolina." he said. "Really. What are you doing down here?" she asked. Rachel glance up at him and chuckle. "Visiting." he said. "You came down to visit Rae?" she asked.

"Sure did..." he was proud to say. "Where did ya'll meet if you way from North Carolina?" she asked.

"Alright Dy...Give the poor man a break." they laughed. "Naw, she good. You really want to know how me and Rae met?" he asked. "Yea...NO!" both Dymond and Rachel said at the same time. Rachel cut her eyes at John as he was opening his mouth just to laugh.

"Alright, alright... We met at a social gathering. We got acquainted and are getting to know each other." He kept it PG for Dymond. "Alright Dymond. I am done girl." Rachel said sitting up so that Dymond could see her toes. "Love it. Thanks T-Rae." she said. "You have to wait until its dry okay." Rachel demanded when the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it. You said pizza right? I got it." he got up. "I have some money on the table by the door." Rachel said. John ignored her answering the door. A young kid spat out, "$26.54."

"Alright." John replied not realizing the youngster grew speechless after realizing who John is. "O god! It's you. It's really you..." he grew hype. "Who am I?" John held a confused face trying to hurry up and get the young boy from the door before he drew attention. "John Wall...Damn, I need something signed man. I can't believe its really you." he continued on...

"Here. Keep the change." John tossed him a $50 grabbing the items from out of his hand. John was about to close the door when the boy stood in the way. "Please. Can I get your autograph." he asked again. "I'm not John. Everyone mistaken me for him, I'm Gerald." he lied. "Come on man. Please, just sign my hat. I know who you are." he pleaded.
    Rachel caught on to what was going on. "Gerald. You got the pizza. What's taking so long?" she said aloud. "I'm trying to tell this boy I'm not John Wall..." he felt the slack in the door.

"I knew you was a phony." he played it off walking away. Rachel is laughing when John walked back to the living room. "Gerald, you can sit the pizza down over there." Rachel teased. "Why you lied to him about your name?" Dymond asked clueless. "He was mistaken for someone else. That's all." Rachel lied.

The pizza boxes were scattered across the coffee table as they all finished watching the movie. The doorbell rung once more. This time Rachel got up to answer so that John won't cause anymore attention towards her place. She opened the door to find Samiya standing there. "Hey." Rachel greet her. "Hey." she can here the down tone in Samiya's voice. "Hey, you want to talk about it?" she asked. "No girl. We'll talk tomorrow...Just a lot to think about." she said, peeping inside seeing a young man settled on the couch and Dymond on the floor focus on the television.

"Am I disturbing something?" Samiya asked. "No girl, come in." Rachel said. "Dy...Your mom is ready." she informed Dymond. "It's just getting to the best part." Dymond was disappointed. "You know you can watch this anytime. Put your shoes on so we can go." Samiya said.

As Dymond went to get her shoes Samiya nudge Rachel in the arm to be introduced.

"Samiya...I would like for you to meet John. John, this is my dear friend and sister, not by blood, Samiya. She is Dymond's mom." Rachel said. John stood up to shake Samiya's hand.

"Hey John. Nice to finally meet you." Samiya stared at his tall features hovering over her small 5'5 frame.

Rachel could tell she wasn't her normal self. By now she would be cracking jokes on him, but she is actually calm. She knew something was up, especially knowing she just left from talking to Dru. Dymond came back out with her school belongings. "Thank you T-Rae." she sweetly said hugging Rachel. "You are welcome hun. Come back and see me soon." Rachel said and watch them leave.

John's presence made her feel giddy. As soon as Rachel closed her door, John was getting on her case. "And you just up and leave without telling me?" he asked. "Damn...What are you talking about?" she pretend to be clueless. "What happen this morning? I woke up and you dipped like it was a one night stand." he said. "You act like you haven't done that to me." she shot back. "But you forgot I sent you a token of my gratitude. I'm just saying if you didn't want to see me again, you could have dipped after I messed up your hair instead of falling asleep in my arms." he said settling back down on the sofa.

Rachel took a deep sigh and sat next to him. "So your leaving town in what? 2 or 3 days from now?" she asked. "Yea..." he replied. "What are we technically suppose to accomplish?" she asked. "What do you mean?" he questioned. "If you are looking for a sex partner for the next couple of days then just say so. Because truth be told, I may never see you again." she admit her concerns. He sat up to look her in her eyes. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" he asked. She look confused. "You're pushing me away without an explanation." he continued. "No, what I'm trying to see is what exactly are you wanting from me. I'm an ordinary girl, with an ordinary life, and you're this...this star who travels everywhere, do whatever, see whoever..." she look away feeling silly to feel a little attatchment to him.

"Okay, so I play basketball, are you stereotyping me? If I find something is worth looking into, I go for it. If you don't want to take an opportunity and explore with me then I'll leave. And you won't have to worry about seeing me." he said. She knew she wanted to explore more. "So, you want to get to know me more?" she questioned. "Of course." he smiled, placing a kiss on her cheek. "There is not much to tell." she respond as they both lean back on the sofa. "How about this, lets exchange numbers that way I can call, text, skype, or whatever and not physically see you for the last two days I'm here. We will just talk." he suggested.

"And when are we starting this?" she asked. He glance down at her glowing soft brown complexion. "Tomorrow." he said. "Hold on...What about tonight?" she asked with a grin. "I said tomorrow." he smirked. She bit her bottom lip. "O what the hell..." she thought to herself. She was just happy to see he wanted more than just sex and she plan to give him more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next