Unexpected Writings

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unexpected Writings
Unexpected Writings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories written with unexpected anticipaton.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Latest topics
    » TRUSTED stranger
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:33 am by J'Adore

» Brand |Manuel and Jas|
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:56 pm by J'Adore

» ~Sex Scenes~
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm by J'Adore

» Behind The Mask (John and Rachel)
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:34 pm by SexyT

» Love Mist *FINALLY!!!!!!! NEW ADD TODAY 19/05/15* PG 6
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 5:53 am by golden07

» The Penthouse
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:20 pm by SexyT

» Bad Girls-REINVENTED- Add Pg 3 Con't
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 2:47 pm by golden07

» Secrets
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:58 am by SexyT

» A Brother's Secret
    Secrets - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:26 pm by golden07

Keywords

Unexpected  love  

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets

+6
    J'Adore
    EBz Perradize
    her love is infinite ;)
    dezzy.baby1
    SexyT
    golden07
    10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Samiya

Wade returned Samiya to her car. She glanced at her phone seeing a missed call and text message, but didn't bother to check it. Kissing Wade on the lips for a good lunch she opened the door. She felt his hands upon her shoulder. "Be sure to call me tonight I got a late night shift." he said. "I will bae." she smiled at him, kissing his cheek and got out.

Heading to her car she got in cranked it up. Looking back at her phone she didn't recognize the number so she didn't bother to call it back. Checking the text, she noticed the same number who called left a message. "I knew yo ass wuldnt call me. Last night in town for a few. Just wanna kick it. Hmu." She knew it was Shaffaer. She released a deep sigh struggling to keep up with her life and babysitter. She already felt like she has been burdening Derrick for picking her up sometime but in all honesty he love it. She dialed up Derrick first. "Yea." he answered. "Hey. What Dy doing?" I asked. "We grubbing on some pizza. My friend in town so we cooling it for now." he said. "Well, I'm on my way to get her." she told him cranking up her car and checking on the traffic to head out. "Cool, I'll get her stuff ready." he said. They dismissed and now she dialed the missed call she didn't recognize from earlier.

"Hello." his deepened voice answer the phone. "Hey Shae. I didn't recognize your number at first. How did you get my number?" she asked. "That ain't necessary to know. So what's up for tonight. We still down?" he asked. "I don't have anyone to watch Dy." she said. "That ain't no problem. I got a spot I want to take the both of y'all anyway. Just to have fun you know." he pushed trying to get her to agree to come. "You are so damn typical. What do you have in mind?" she asked realizing he never changed even when they was younger. "Ok so check it. My boy got a spot he just opened up and wanted to give me a tour. I think your girl will love it." he continued. "It's a school night and..." she started. "You and these damn excuses. You gonna hang with me tonight before I go. Give me your address man. Got me all pissed off." he fumed through the phone. Samiya started chuckling. "You find that shit to be funny. Got my nerves all worked up." his voice calmed a little and joined in her laughter. "You have not changed one bit." Samiya said turning onto the interstate. "Well I will text you the address. Ok." she relaxed some. "Ok Mya. Hit me up later then luv."

Pulling into the gated community, she noticed Chloe car was gone. No fussing or arguments Samiya thought. Parking her vehicle, she got out and headed to their home. Knocking on the door, she can hear laughter and the tv blaring. Suddenly the door opened and she looked to see Dymond. "Why you opened the door without checking to see who it was?" Sam asked walking in the door. "Probably because you have a certain knock. I knew it was you momma." Dymond closed the door behind them and walked back in the living room. "You have your stuff ready?" she asked. "Yes." Dymond walked back in the living room where the guys were. "Yo Sam. Come kick it for a few." Derrick yelled echoing from the high vaulted ceilings.

Samiya slowly walked further in catching a glimpse of a guy sitting with his back facing her watching television. "Yo this my boy Kahlil. Kahlil this my sis Sam." Derrick began introducing the two after Kahlil stood up to shake her hand. "I'm sure you heard of me. Play football for Kansas." his eyes examined Samiya's curves licking his lips. "Wide receiver right?" she questioned him. "Yea I knew you would recognize me." he said. "I honestly don't. Just spotted you on the television just now." she sparked Derrick to laugh. "Nigga swear he the shit. Sit down Kahlil." Derrick blurted out. "Thanks for getting her Derrick." she grabbed some of Dymond things. "No problem." he got up to follow her to the door. "Dy go put your things in the car for me." she handed her the keys and watched her walk out the door.

"Wassup?" he can tell something was going on with her. "I wish I would have never told Dru about Dy. I feel like my whole world is about to get screwed." she said in a low tone not wanting his friend to hear their conversation. "Then he come to my job like there is shit to discuss. He knew I was pregnant Derrick. So what more do he want me to say?" she grew upset all over again. "You have the right to be mad and pissed. Hell he makes me upset, but you know when you are truly over a person when you can have a conversation and not trip." he knew she wasn't over everything that happened. "Damn Derrick you make me sick with your wisdom." she perked up and smile. The door opened and in walk Chloe, hair freshly curled loosely down her back. She cut her eyes at Derrick and Samiya. "Hey bae." Derrick walked over kissing her cheek. "Hey. What y'all doing?" she asked. "I was getting Dymond. I'll see y'all later." Samiya faked a smile and walked out the door.

Rachel

Quickly running in her home, she immediately dropped her belongs on the floor. Unbuttoning her blouse, she entered into her bathroom starting her shower up. Heart was pounding at thoughts that invaded her mind of John and how he came to visit her at the school. It blew her mind away. She still was puzzled at how he knew where she worked at because conversation was limited on their first encounter.

The shower immediately smothered the mirrors. She stepped in feeling the hot water greet her. Lathering the almond soap all over her body, her body tingled all over with a happy sensation. "Man." slipped through her lips not believing what all was happening in her life. She is really taking on new endeavors. Shaving her legs, her underarms, forearms and even snipping away at her bikini area everything was set. The shower stopped and slipping out, she grabbed a hold of her white towel drying away excess water from her skin. The towel draped around her body making her way into her bedroom to lotion her body. Glancing at the time, she had two hours left and looking at her hair she needed help.

Quickly walking up front to grab her cell phone a knock chimed at her door. "Who is it?" she asked while digging in her purse for her phone. "Ramone." he sang at her. She rolled her eyes. "Not now Ranmone." she said finally retrieving her phone. "Why? Is it because you have a date with Mr. Wall." Ramone continued. She quickly opened the door wondering what he knew. "And how do you know?" she stood hand on her hip. He slid his way in. "Well, I like to say I have something to do with that." he smiled doing a Michael Jackson turn to face her. She closed the door walking towards her bedroom. "Come on and spill the beans." she said entering her closet to find an appealing outfit that is just right. Ramone settled at the end of her bed. "Girl so I was on the phone arguing with my boo when I heard someone knocking at your door." he said. "Umm hmm." Rachel chimed in pulling out several outfits. "So I peeped in the peep hole to see who it was like I always do and noticed a sexy chocolate man huddled over your door. I told my boo I had to call him back. Girl I opened my door and seen who it was I was about to faint. I told him you wasn't home that you was at work. He asked me where you worked at and I said around some bad ass lil kids at Coconut Grove Elementary. He was real sweet too. I asked him why he was back and was he interested in meeting your friends, hanging out with your friends, being cool with your friends. We had a good time chatting, but then he asked more about you and I had to end it there." his story ended with laughter.

"No wonder when I asked him how he knew where I worked he laughed and said he would tell me later." she stood holding up two different dresses. "Does it look like I'm laughing." Ramone asked sarcastically. "Sorry hun I don't turn dudes out. I make them love it more. Now help me choose please." she said holding up one outfit. He shook his head no. "Now that my dear would make you look desperate. What else you have?" he asked as she pulled up another outfit. "So a dress would make me look desperate?" she asked. "Umm... Yea. Are you trying to tell him, I'm easy access, lift up my dress cuz I only want your dick. Or are you trying to tell him I can be your one and only lady and stay a freak in the sheets for you." Ramone practically acted put the scenario with his jesters. "Most def the second one." she flung the dresses on the floor and peered for something else.

Standing in the mirror, she stared at herself before stepping out of the bedroom for Ramone to analyze. Opening the door, she noticed Ramone got real comfortable sprawled across her bed. "Umm excuse you?" she pierced her eyes at him. He sat up after he finished texting and held a big smile. "Now that is sexy." admiring her outfit, he stopped and look at my hair. "Except for that bird nest on top of your head. We got to fix that." he scolded. "O shoot. I forgot to call Sam." she quickly rushed back into the mirror grabbing her curling iron and whatnots. Ramone waltzed in. "Girl you just need a little sprucing up." he began fiddling with her hair. "Sit on that toilet so I can hook you up."

Time was dwindling down and her nerves shot through the roof. The scent of John seem to still tickle her nose. She felt invigorated. She felt hot. "All done hun." Ramone said watching Rachel immediately spring up to glance at herself in the mirror. The curly pattern in her hair seem to have more volume. They spiraled down to her shoulders. "Thank you so much." She spun around and hugged him tightly. "No problem hun. I want to hear about your date tomorrow. I need to get ready myself." he walked out of the bathroom. "What's going down tonight?" she asked. "Nosy ass. Spending time with my boo." he said exiting her bedroom. "Aye Ramone. Lock my door!" she shouted. "K!" and the sound of the door followed behind him. With just an added touch of makeup and a subtle scent of Rihanna Nude Rachel was set.

Lightly massaging her lips together to make sure her lipstick was covered, she answered the door seeing John made it exactly at 7. He smile pleasantly, admiring her well arranged attire. From head to toe he was caught up on her beauty. "You do not play about the time." Rachel smiled leaving him at the door so she could grab her purse. "Yea. I'm a prompt person. Girl you look so good." he let slip out. It appeased him to see her to see her cheeks turn bright from the compliment. His hands grazed around her rosy color cheeks allowing his thumbs to caress each cheek. Lowering just a little, his lips met her inviting red cherry lips tasting of fresh mint. Parting they gleaned into each other eyes unsure of the feelings bubbling inside the two. Two strangers from one encounter seem to have known each other for centuries.  "Thank you." she told him trying to quickly divert a repeat. "For what?" his hands still softly cupped her face. "For the compliment." she said leaving his grasp and walking towards the door. "Ready to go?" he asked still standing in the same spot staring at her. She smiled at him. "Unless you have something else in mind." she stood against her door. He bit down on his bottom lip trying to resist the urge. He walked past her through the door. "Yea I have some things in mind." he said watching her lock up.

http://unexpected.heavenforum.com

127Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:51 pm

SexyT

SexyT

OMG! So Samiya and Cloe clearly Dnt get along...now when she gets to meet up with dru there gon be some much awaited drama,but she needs to be firm. I hope she stand her ground.

Now, I'm looking hawt and I got the hottest nigga with me...ooh what does he have in mind cuz what I have in kind doesn't involve him walking out those danm doors! Ramone is awesome!! Gotta love him for fixing me up!!

Gurl addddd you got me all hot bothered early morn!!

128Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:32 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Okay, so Sam and chloe really don't like each other, we knew that from the get lol. I just waiting for the drama. I wonder what Shaffer wants? Sam better watch out, Wade was already tripping about Dru. So ready for this talk with sam and dru about dy!

Rachel getting all dolled up for John, how cutee:D. She better get on out tht door! Tryna get nasty lo! But lRamone kept me laughing! lol hes too funny! has the nerve to call rach nosey and he all in her love life lol. so ready for this date though, loved rach's outfit:D

waiting for this date & this talk!!!

add more naee!!!!!!

uppz!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tattooed_Lyrikz/index.php?act=site

129Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Lol trust me the drama is on its way. Gotta get the meeting greeting mushiness out the way.

130Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:54 am

SexyT

SexyT

Yay! More drama drama drama!!!

131Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Gotta finish these adds man...I hope it sounds good. Too lazy to proof it.

132Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:34 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Jas

Standing in the entry way seeing everyone mingling, smiling, eating, and dancing, she assumed all went well. Her fitted dress hug her curves complimenting her full breast and thick backside. "Jas." Jackson called out to her waving his hand in the air. She smiled pleasantly carefully walking down the stairs in her heels. He approached her while politely talking to a few individuals approaching him. He held a smile upon his face. "You look beautiful." he sighed with a bit of relief. "So I am assuming everything went well?" she asked checking around at others who held smiles on their faces. "Yes and the setup was brilliant. Presentation went smoothly thank goodness. I was really nervous but he decided to invest. Do u know what this means for us?" he asked. "Nope." she said. "More mula in our pockets baby."  the excitement lured off of him. "Thank goodness." she hugged Jackson. "I really appreciate this opportunity." she continued. "So let me ask you something. Why was it urgent for me to meet you heretonight." she asked curious of what is really under Jackson sleeves. "Before I knew about your old fling I kind of told Dario I may have found someone that may peep his interest." Jackson said. "Why do you do stuff like that without my permission?" she questioned a bit upset. "Because I..." he couldn't finish his statement as a young gentleman clad in the finest custom tailored suit that graced his body approached the two. Wearing a pair of black frames glasses hid part of his deep brown orbs leaving a mysterious feel about him. The fresh aroma of Guilty by Gucci fumed off his body. "Jackson, may I have a word with you?" His voice carried with authority leaving Jas standing with perfect posture ready to be introduced. "Yea sure." Jackson was ready to walk off but heard Jas clear her throat for his rude jester. "I'm sorry. How rude of me. Mr. Perez I would like for you to meet the lovely Jasmyn ??? She is who I have been telling you about. Jas this is Dario Perez." Jackson smirked knowing he was up Jas alley. Jas extended her hand. Taking a gentle hold of her small hands in his large hand, Dario raised the back of her hand to his soft succulent lips. His eyes never left hers as he watched her mouth slightly part a little shock yet intrigued to their greeting. "So what was it you needed to discuss with me?" Jackson asked. "It can wait." Dario continued his focus on Jas sending slight chills down to her core. Its as if he was seeing within her soul. "Ok. I will leave you two alone." Jackson slowly took his exit back amongst the crowd. The awkward silence that settled between the two became a bit uneasy. "Jackson told me you set up this venue." he started small conversation. "Yes." was all her nerves left her to say. She honestly was wrapped in his physical features that harnessed beauty she did not expect. From his big brown beautiful eyes to his upright posture and a captivating smile, she was in awe. "He also told me you are his business partner." he continued. "Yea, something like that. I just beautify it more." she smiled sweetly. His lips became re-moist by his tongue. "It's not a good time to talk about a few projects I have for you all coming up, but I do plan to use you real soon." his grin grew devious. Jas found herself biting her wine colored lips generating a seductive vibe from his presence.

"Get a hold of yourself Jas. He could be your future business partner. I'm sure he isn't looking any further. Besides I have a man. A fine man who loves me and I love him. Don't get wrapped in his physical features. Keep it cool." she told herself. "Really. well you know Jackson said he told you a lot about me." she watched his pearly whites smile at her. "I don't know much about you though Mr. Perez." he extend his hand for hers. Placing her hand in his, he crossed her hand onto his forearm and began to walk her slowly through the crowd. "I am a business man." he simply said. "That's already established." Jas said as many stared at the prestigious business man adorned by the ebony beauty. "I live a private life." he kept filling in holes with deeper holes of curiosity. "What more is there needed to know besides business?" they settled at the bar where beautiful bartenders greeted the two. "What would you like?" he asked Jas who settled in a stool next to him. "Just a sprite please." she looked at the bartender who held concern for what Jas wanted. "And for you sir?" the bartender batted her long false eyelashes at him. "Crown and coke." he settled his attention back on Jas as she watched the girl prep the drinks after giving Jas a disgusted look. It wasn't an insult to her at all. This isn't her man. "I must say Jackson is a man known to exaggerate a lot. But he haven't exaggerated at all when he spoke of you." his eyes never left her eyesight.

"What did Jackson say about me?" she asked watching the girl place their drinks before them. "Good things." he took a sip of his Crown. "But I prefer to find that out myself." he settled his glass back down on the soak napkin that was not meant to absorb excess water. Chills ran through her body. "As business partners right?" she questioned him raising an eyebrow. "Of course." that devious grin curled back on his lips. "Why you keep smiling at me like that?" she bluntly asked. "I'm sorry. I'm not use to being before a beautiful young woman as yourself." she started to chuckle a bit. "Why are you lying to me?" Jas was trying to pry deeper. He took the last swig of his drink then peered in her eyes. "Why would I lie to you? I mean don't get me wrong, I've been around women but my schedule is hectic to be tied to one." he glanced at the bartender for another round, then notice Jas didn't touch her drink. "Did you want something else?" he gestured to her drink. "O no. I'm ok. Thanks." she said. "And besides, Jackson think he would be on my good side if he introduced me to a lovely lady like yourself. Nothing but mind games." he shook his head taking hold of his next drink. "So he was using me to get on your good side. That weasel." she said under her breath but still caught a hold of Dario's keen hearing. He laughed lightly. "Weasel. Really?" he asked her. "He is my boss and I refuse to call him anything in front of you." she told him. "I came up with several names for Jackson over the years... Say, I got an idea. Let's dip out It would really piss him off." he stood up grabbing her hand. "Wait what?" she felt practically dragged out. He didn't bother to respond.  Though she wanted to resist, her adrenaline was over flooding. Standing out in the nippy cool air, the valet looked at Dario and smirked. It didn't take no time for his car to swirl around the corner glistening pearl white against the night sky. Opening the door for her, his seats molded down on the warm leather heated seats. Dario tipped the boy and swiftly got in the driver side, speeding out onto the four lane highway. Silence filled the car detailed interior. The awkward feel of going off with a stranger felt like she set herself up for a trap. Lifetime movie could play this out. "Where are we going?" she asked not removing her eyes from the road watching him dive through traffic swiftly. "Well, I'm a bit hungry. Was thinking bout grabbing a bite to eat." he said.

Rachel

Sitting at a petite table for two, a small candle flickered between the two while both sat there laughing at each others past embarrassments. "Boy you was a fool." Rachel blurted out. "Well that's what happen when you young and dumb. My team mates almost cost me everything for that senior prank." he shook his head not daring to repeat what happened. "Well if I paid you to run around naked with a mask on would you do it then?" her eyes squared in on his seeing a grin appear. "You ain't gotta pay me to get me naked around you." he seen her cheeks grow rosy. "Boy keep talking like that you will be naked in the next five minutes." she smiled seeing his grin turn into a slight laugh. "Girl, if you keep talking like that then I'm going to have you on my lap in the next minute." they both started laughing. "Well we are suppose to act civilized and get to know each other." she tried diverting the conversation. "We are. We are realizing we both are freaks." he smiled his bright smile. "When are you leaving?" she asked. "Sunday." he watched her eyes as if her mind was going to work. "How much would you like to know about me?" she asked perking up. He bit down on his bottom lips while his eyes grew smaller. "A lot." he seem to be serious. "You know what. Let's go." he stood dropping a twenty dollar tip on the table. He allowed Rachel to take the lead staring at her plump roundness that swayed in a figure 8 motion. 

The private driver pulled up to a beautiful home. "This my friend house. Gotta ask him something real quick." John hopped out and jogged towards the door. Rachel felt the driver eyes peering at her through the rearview mirror. She sat up some. "Say. Do you drive John around a lot?" she asked him. "When he's in town." the driver strong accent from the islands became known. "Tell me something about him." she said glancing back at the house to see he entered the home. "Well for one ting, he is a wild man. Like to party and have fun." he said. "Anything else, personal?" she asked. "Damn mon, I'm just his driver. Not his homie." the driver grew agitated. "Dang no need for all that. It was just a question. If you didn't know then you could have said that." she settled back in her seat with her arms folded when a sudden loud rumbling sound bellowed from the garage. John pulled up next to the driver and signaled for Rachel to come out. Stepping out, she seen the all black motorcycle with chrome piping and John holding her a helmet up. "Let's go explore." John said. Rachel grabbed a hold of the helmet then climbed on behind John securely holding on to him. "You want dessert?" he asked. "Of course." she gripped him tighter as inappropriate thoughts filled her mind. Pulling up next to the driver he signaled for him to leave and off into the night John and Rachel went. 

First stop: Sweet Desires
    Opening the doors to chocolate heaven, Rachel eyes lit up. Her crave for chocolate wasn't only in her taste in men. His hand slid on her lower back as they were greeted by a worker. "Welcome to sweet desires, we hope everything you desire can be fulfilled here this evening. For any assistance please feel free to ask any questions. My name is Amy by the way." she pleasantly smiled. "Thanks." they both said and began walking off. Checking out the chocolate fountain, Rachel instantly stuck her finger in to taste it. "Ummm." she moaned out. "It's that good?" he asked watching her dip her finger in yet again. "Yea try it." she said ready to stick her finger back for another taste. John caught a hold of her wrist before she could taste it. He brought her chocolate covered finger to his lips, allowing his tongue to clean it off. He looked down at Rachel holding a smile on her face. She took a hold of his hand, sticking his fingers in and removing them from the delicious chocolate. Her cherry color lips covered each finger making sure nothing was left. He bit down on his bottom lip as her warm mouth and great tongue massager went to work. Rachel swiftly stuck her finger back I'm the chocolate this time covering his lips with it. She laughed and then he followed up on her laugh with a creamy kiss. She sucked on his bottom lip then delving into sweet satisfaction. "Well I never." they heard someone walk past the two who were caught up. Both started laughing and it seem as though their ideas became one. Approaching Amy, "Find everything ok?" she asked with a bright smile. "Yea. Whats the largest size you can get for that chocolate from the fountain. "That's one of our premium chocolates. The largest we sell is a quart size." she said. "That's what we want." he blurted out before she said anything else. "Sir, you look so familiar." she walked behind the counter to retrieve a quart size container. Walking back towards the chocolate fountain, she began dipping the ladle spoon in the chocolate. "O wait. Omg don't you play basketball?" she questioned, stopping her from pouring the chocolate into the container. "No. Me and my wife was just visiting." he looked down at Rachel who was a bit shock. "Right Hun?" he egged her on. "Yes baby. Everybody say he look like John Wall, but they look different. John is taller and a tad bit slimmer than my baby, but it's all good. I love that he has a little extra meat on him." John cut his eyes at her while she pat his stomach. The worker finished pouring their chocolate up and checked them out. Once outside, "You calling me fat now?" he asked. "Fat in some areas. Dang she didn't need to know where." she smile placing the helmet on. "Where to now?" she asked. "Wherever we can lay this chocolate out at." They both got on the bike and sped off.

So what yall think???

133Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:22 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Girl it's 3am and m reading this! I love it. Poor Luke! Jas gon get some of mr Perez fine ass! Lol...I sense a lot of drama between Luke and Perez coming up! 

Me, chocolate and wall? Hmmmm definitely sweet desires! Loved it, I can sense u got something hot n mind for both jas and myself! Can't wait for the next adds!!  Keep it coming!

134Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:25 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Kmsl Rachel go to sleep. Sorry the tweet woke u up kmsl. Im glad u like it and yea its about to get steamy.

135Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Tweet didn't wake me gf it's my daughter. She been coughing a lot lately so I'm up. She watching TV with her daddy and I'm in bed reading and dreaming! Lol Embarassed 

136Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:56 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Really Nae?!! I gotta choose between these two? You are so devious!!!!! lol I lovedddd this add. Where the hell is he taking me? He's way too nice and sneaky for me. Jackson's ole tricky self setting people up and what not! What did he tell Mr. Perez about me? Dang though, what's luke gonna think? I mean, Jas has to tell him. hmm, what if he's at the place jas going? Jas wants Luke...doesn't she?

Rachel & Trevor are just some freaks by nature!! They cant help it i'm assuming! I mean, how long had they been in the restaurant before they were ready to get each others clothes off? Freaks lol. But I really wanna know what's John's agenda, calling her his wife and what not. hmmm, I wonder is he planning on seeing her after sunday. Rachel needs to find out!

janae.............add. lol

loves ya!

uppsxz!

137Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:57 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

BAM! New page new add! lol

138Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:59 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

SexyAriza!! wrote:Girl it's 3am and m reading this! I love it. Poor Luke! Jas gon get some of mr Perez fine ass! Lol...I sense a lot of drama between Luke and Perez coming up! 

Me, chocolate and wall? Hmmmm definitely sweet desires! Loved it, I can sense u got something hot n mind for both jas and myself! Can't wait for the next adds!!  Keep it coming!
    mr. perez better stay in that driver seat!

no jas is a good girl! lol mr. perez better stay in that driver seat!

yes, Jae has def got some stuff up her sleeves

139Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 pm

SexyT

SexyT

#TrayvonMartin. wrote:
    Rachel & Trevor are just some freaks by nature!! They cant help it i'm assuming! I mean, how long had they been in the restaurant before they were ready to get each others clothes off? Freaks lol. But I really wanna know what's John's agenda, calling her his wife and what not. hmmm, I wonder is he planning on seeing her after sunday. Rachel needs to find out!

janae.............add. lol

loves ya!

uppsxz!

JAS!! U gave me like 2 men in that review!!! but hey, they both sexy as f*** so its all good!!! lol

140Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

J'Adore

J'Adore

Lol omg I did!!!

Well that review was all for John Very Happy lol

141Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:43 am

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Planning to add one of these days. What do yall think is going to go down with Chloe and kahlil and samiya and shaeffer

142Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

Chloe and Kahlil obviously have a past that her husband is unaware of. I don't know if it was intimate or platonic, I just know it has to be deep for her to be on edge about him being there! I wonder how its all gonna come out to derrick! Poor baby just head all in the clouds - don't even see the problem he just let in his house. OMG! What if chloe & Kahlil smash - she gets preggo, and carries the baby full term! She aint gonna know who her baby daddy is...

shaeffer tryna get in where he fits in. he better wath out though, cause I can tell Wade done play that other man/bestfriend ish. He is open and willing to f somebody up.

PLEEAASSEEEEE don't let jas be a hoe and sleep with mr. perez! lmaoo!!!!

& Rachel & John need to get a room, for real! and stay in it!
    uppsxz!!!!!!

143Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:50 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

#TrayvonMartin. wrote:Chloe and Kahlil obviously have a past that her husband is unaware of. I don't know if it was intimate or platonic, I just know it has to be deep for her to be on edge about him being there! I wonder how its all gonna come out to derrick! Poor baby just head all in the clouds - don't even see the problem he just let in his house. OMG! What if chloe & Kahlil smash - she gets preggo, and carries the baby full term! She aint gonna know who her baby daddy is...

shaeffer tryna get in where he fits in. he better wath out though, cause I can tell Wade done play that other man/bestfriend ish. He is open and willing to f somebody up.

PLEEAASSEEEEE don't let jas be a hoe and sleep with mr. perez! lmaoo!!!!

& Rachel & John need to get a room, for real! and stay in it!
    uppsxz!!!!!!
    Kmsl. Girl u a mess. No telling what secrets bout to pop off.

144Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:48 pm

SexyT

SexyT

The suspense is killing me!!! U NEED to add girl!! Will give a response tomorrow. I'm off to bed!!! I'm on 4 weeks vacation!! Woohoo for being a teacher!! Lol

145Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 am

J'Adore

J'Adore

uppzxs!

146Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:16 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Yall this add is coming soon. Making it nice and long for yall so I do appreciate the patience

147Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Give me something to read at the airport girl!!

148Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:39 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

I'll give you a short read then... where you going woman???

149Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:42 pm

golden07

golden07
    Admin

Chloe

After Samiya walked out of the door, Chloe glanced at Derrick a tad bit upset. "I know u seen me trying to call you earlier. What..." she couldn't finish her statement when she heard Kahlil intrude. "Yo y'all have anymore chips for this..." he noticed Chloe's stare. "What it do Chloe?" he walked from the living room into the entry way embracing her. She took in his scent all well to known for her. It was so familiar it began to make her feel sick. "Hey." she simply said breaking free and stepping back to Derrick's side. "What you said we was out of?" Derrick asked Kahlil. "Naw man don't worry bout it. Say Chloe, you still cook those good home cooked meals?" He asked smirking at her. "My baby cook the best meals." Derrick kissed Chloe's jaw then walked back to the living room. "Chloe, I told Kahlil he could take up the guest bedroom. He only here til the end of the week." Derrick began gathering the crap they was eating earlier to throw out. Chloe immediately walked passed Kahlil who kept mouthing explicit words to peek her interest. Chloe began walking upstairs. "Bae you feeling ok?" Derrick asked her. "Got a slight headache. I'm going to lay down for a bit before I cook dinner." she said. "You get some rest. I'll cook dinner." he said. She vaguely smiled then walked into her bedroom closing the door behind.

Laying across her bed after changing into a more comfortable set of clothing, her eyes grew heavy. The house felt quiet. Getting up from the bed to check things out, she peeped her head out to see the lights were out. "Derrick."she called out. He didn't respond but she heard the door crack open to the guest bedroom down the hall. "He said he was coming back. He ran to the store to get some things to cook." Kahlil stepped out. "Oh ok." Chloe immediately shut the door. His footsteps stopped in front of her door. "What's wrong?" he stood out the door waiting for her response. "I'm not in a mood to talk Kahlil." she said. "Well I'm here until the end of the week if you want to talk." she heard his footsteps walking down the hall back into the guest bedroom. She didn't hear the door close though. She knew he was waiting for her. Walking back to the bed, her heart would not stop fluttering with nerves. He knew he had a hold on her. As she was about to lay back down, she walked back to the door. Opening the door, she walked down the hall and into his bedroom where he laid on the bed flipping through channels. "What took you so long?" he asked keeping his eyes focused on the television. "Really Kahlil? You think your just going to waltz in here and expecting me to fall for you? I am a married woman and I am happy with my marriage." she was cut off. "That's not what you said a couple of months back." he glanced at her. "Really. We fucked up bad Kahlil. You're his best friend. You should feel bad for your actions. I know I do." she can feel herself about to tear up. Kahlil took notice and got up from the bed. He slowly approached her, embracing her as her silent tears became a stream of outcries. "Yea we both messed up. And I do feel bad, but we can't take it back, ok." his words were salt to her wound. Her sobs that wet his shirt slowly stopped. She backed away from him slowly. "Look I'm sorry how deep things got but I wouldn't take it back." he raised her head up to stare her in her eyes. "And I know you wouldn't either." his lips met hers kissing her salty tears away that crawled down her face. She didn't kiss back at first, but he forced her, suckling on her lips until she invited his tongue to play with hers. More tears trailed down her eyes feeling herself getting trapped yet again. His hands sculpted her petite frame, tracing his way to her round bottom, groping it fiercely. "I missed you girl." his kisses trailed to her neck. She bit down on her bottom lip trying to resist. Her body grew overheated as he began dancing his fingers across her delicate spots.

Her body was pinned against the door frame, finger tips tickling her soul. Kahlil admired the ebony beauty, embracing all her curves. The spaghetti strap shirt slid off her shoulders some. Soft kisses trailed her collar bone until her shirt slid down exposing her round c cups. He licked his lips delighted to see her nipples already harden from his touch. Chloe watched his every move. His warm tongue flicked across her delicate nipple sending waves down to the soles of her feet. A soft moan released and he knew he was in. His teeth tugged on her delicate morsels creating louder moans. Her hands wrapped around his head, touching his soft grade of hair. He raised back up staring in her eyes. Before she could disagree again, his soft lips kissed her inviting lips this time more passionate.

The door downstairs suddenly slammed shut causing them to break their kiss.  Immediately Chloe took her exit back in her room slightly shutting the door. She watched Kahlil footsteps walk past the door. "You back bruh?" he walked down the stairs. The conversation grew dim as her heart wouldn't stop fluttering. She crawled back in the bed concealing her head. Tears began streaming down her face. Suddenly footsteps began pacing up the stairs. "Let me check on Chloe." she heard Derrick. Quickly the covers became her cloth to dry her tears, she pretend to be sleep hearing the door open and his sudden presence hovering over her. "Bae, you okay?" the hint of concern was in his voice. She stretched her body, glancing up at him. Her red eyes from crying became an excuse of sleep. "Yea bae." she smiled up at him weakly. He climbed in the bed on top of her chest listening to her heartbeat. "Why your heart racing bae?" he asked. "Got excited to see you hun." she lied rubbing his smooth waves. "You want dinner in bed?" he asked kissing her slightly exposed chest. "Umm. As long a your my dessert." she smiled admiring his smooth chocolate coated skin. He quickly got up. "Let me get to cooking then." he quickly left out of the room. She smiled to herself thanking God things didn't get any further. It's like Derrick make her fall back in love with him so many times a week. Kahlil was a mistake. It was a sudden weakness she couldn't back away from. He opened her up to a world of sinners pleasure and her conscience is eating her alive. But why won't the urges go away?

Sorry so short but its one section that was done...UPZ

150Secrets - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 pm

SexyT

SexyT

Aww cone on Chloe. Dnt be a hoe! I hope she sort this out before Derrick find out!

Good read! I'm boarding no. Off to South Africa for some me time! Miss my baby girl loads though. She was asleep when I left!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next